Gifted

Story Info
Thanks for saving me from girl's night.
8.2k words
4.77
16.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

I'd been home from school for a few days now. Christmas was only a week away and I'd picked out a few things for mom. It was just her and I so we kept it small. Mom was off with some friends of hers having a girls night. She didn't get out much. She hadn't really recovered emotionally from dad passing away suddenly two years ago, though lately she said she'd been trying. I know she was lonely while I was away at school and I was glad her friends were there for her.

I opened my laptop and surfed around for a while, listening to a favorite playlist of mine while thinking of some of the girls from classes I was in. I'd just surfed to a site and started rubbing myself through my jeans when I heard a car pull into the driveway. I shifted myself a little to hide the evidence and surfed away going to one of my game sites.

I heard the front door open and excited chatter. In an effort to be a little social I got up and headed down the hall. My mom was talking to one of her friends while hanging up her coat, behind them another woman, a girl about my age in a dark pea coat.

"Give me your coat Staci." She said and the girl unbuttoned it showing off a dark red sweater over a snug mini skirt and I stared in awe. I suddenly wondered why I never took the time to get to know my mothers friends better.

"Oh, hello Marc." Mom had looked up and seen me coming from the hallway. She turned to the women.

"This is my son Marc. Marc this is my friend Maria, and her daughter Staci. We came home a little earlier than planned. The place we were at was like a lodge night out for the boys and it was getting a little too crowded. Come in, have a seat, and I'll open a bottle of wine."

I watched them sit and Staci let out a deep sigh and dug her phone out of her purse. She looked bored already. Inspiration hit me out of the blue and when it did it surprised me.

"I was going to head down to Shooter's or catch a movie? Would you like to go?"

She perked up at that. "What's Shooter's?"

"It's a gaming place, pool, darts, arcade."

She glanced at her mother, who gave her a quick nod, before turning back to me.

"Okay." She slid her phone back into her purse.

"I'll be right back." I said, knowing full well that jeans and a tee would be fine if I were going alone but absolutely not worthy of Staci in her current outfit.

I ducked back into my room and stripped off my tee, went and checked my pits, swirled some mouthwash, and ran a brush through my hair. I walked back into the living room a few minutes later and saw Staci eyeing me up and down. I'd put on a flannel and swapped my sneakers for shoes.

"Ready," she asked. She smiled and grabbed her bag.

Both of our mothers told us to be careful and I think both Staci's and my eyes rolled in sync.

"Thanks," she said when we got to the driveway.

"What for?"

"Saving me from an evening of middle aged women bitching about menopause and work while getting wine drunk."

"How did you get roped into girls night?" I laughed.

"I just got home and my mom didn't want me sitting at home all alone. I got a nice dinner at least."

"Where are you going?" I assumed that like me she was home from school for the holidays.

"Florida State in Jacksonville, communications and English. You?"

"Florida Tech down in Melbourne, mechanical engineering."

"What year?"

"Junior."

"Senior."

"Oh no, you're going to have to get a real job next year." I laughed.

"So I've been told, that or my Master's."

"Here we are." I turned into the parking area of the strip mall. It looked busy, but I found us a decent spot without having to make Staci walk a mile in her heels.

"Would you mind if I slid my purse under the seat. I'll just bring my ID and my card."

"Not at all." As we approached the doors the sound of music started to rise. "Oh yea I forgot, they do live music on the weekends. Do you still want to check it out?" Staci nodded as she looked around.

"Definitely."

When we opened the door it was cordoned off with a couple stanchions.

"Five dollar cover!" The guy leaned in and said loudly.

I reached into my pocket and handed him the money pointing at Staci and myself holding up two fingers. He handed me back my change and stamped our hands with the billiard ball logo.

The place was bisected by a wall, with two large openings. One side was the billiards room, the other side was where the dart boards and a small arcade here at the front. The bar was to the left and was open to both rooms. The stage was at the back of the darts hall and the floor had been set with folding chairs. I turned to Staci and leaned in to speak into her ear. She was vibing to the music already and I nearly forgot what I was going to say when I breathed in her perfume, it smelled warm, tropical, and spicy. She turned and looked at me wide eyed like she was wondering what I was doing. I just smiled and leaned in again. "Do you want to see if we can find seats or play pool?"

"Let's play pool." She said into my ear.

I led her around to the game counter and picked up a rack of balls and we made our way to an open table. We set up, and a harried waitress appeared.

"Can I get you anything?"

I reached for my wallet and grabbed my ID, well accustomed to the routine now. Staci presented her ID and then I handed mine.

"Want to just get a pitcher?"

I was surprised since I didn't expect her to be a beer drinker. I nodded.

"A pitcher of draft please," and handed her card to the waitress to run.

The waitress nodded with a smile, glad it was a simple order. I was about to object.

"You got the cover. Rock, paper, scissors, and go!" She started pump her hand and waited for me before holding out her fist, to my scissors.

She grinned from ear to ear. "Eight ball, I get to break!" She walked over to the wall and perused the cues in the rack and selected one and walked back to the table and chalked it up. She leaned forward and her skirt tightened around her ass in a way that made me forget everything else. I looked up at the loud crack she'd made and saw a good spread on the table, but she hadn't sunk any of the balls.

"Fuck," she said handing me the cue. The waitress returned with our pitcher and a bowl of pretzels and filled the frosty mugs before retrieving her signed slip.

I looked over the lay of the land and decided solids would work best for me and lined up my first shot. I sank three in a row before I missed a tough bank shot.

Staci stepped back up and took the cue from me. She looked over the table and sank her first ball leaving herself a good shot on the eleven ball. I was beginning to think I was getting taken for a ride when she didn't stop until she'd put away four balls.

"So what's your story?" She asked as she handed me the cue and took a sip of her beer.

I shrugged. "Dad was in the Navy, flight mechanic for twelve years. He was stationed here at the end of his last tour and liked it so we stayed. I was born in Maryland. We moved around a lot. When he got out he went to work for American over at the airport. He died a little over two years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Had a heart attack at work one day. He was forty-four." I lined up a shot, made it and lined up another and missed.

"Your mom been a lawyer long?"

"No she was a paralegal for years, finally went back to school to get her degree. She got the job with the city right out of school. I don't think she's ever spent a day in court, it's all contracts and labor law so she says."

She leaned down again lining up a shot and I took a minute to really take in her appearance. She was really pretty, but not in a cover model kind of way. Her dark, shoulder length hair fell to the rail as she lowered herself for a shot. She sank the last stripe and stood up grinning.

"I'm being hustled." I said finishing my beer.

"Don't worry, I'll let you have another chance."

She lined up the eight ball and called the far corner. I knew I was done as it was a very simple shot. I refilled our mugs and had some pretzels.

"Best two out of three. Rack 'em."

I pulled out the rack out and set up another game. I walked around and lined up the cue and drove it hard into the one ball with a satisfying crack sinking two balls. I looked over at Staci and smiled.

"Care to make a wager before I continue?"

She rolled her eyes and sipped her beer.

I sank two more balls before scratching on a tough shot.

"Ha!"

Staci took the cue ball in hand and set up her first shot.

"What's your story." I said turning the tables on her.

"The usual, I come from a broken home. I don't remember my father, he left when I was little. My mother went back to school herself once I got in school. We lived with my uncle, her brother who owned a bar. I grew up with my cousins, mom worked nights in the bar. When she graduated she looked for a good stable job, and had to come to the big city for that. I've lived here since I was ten."

She had sunk a few balls but missed a shot leaving her ball on the edge of the pocket. She let out a heavy sigh and handed me back the cue.

I was warmed up and in the groove and I sank the rest of my balls and the eight to win. I looked up grinning. Staci wasn't smiling. I knew it was on now. She moved around to the foot of the table and began racking the balls. She walked around the table and took the cue.

"So are you up for making this interesting?" Her eyebrows went up as she chalked up the cue and leaned forward puckering her lips and blew the excess chalk off.

I wasn't sure if the beer was going to my head or not but I was game.

"Sure."

She stepped up to me and grabbed me by the front of my shirt and pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked but got over it quickly. Her tongue slid across my lip and dipped into my mouth, her hand flattened on my chest and she dug in with her fingertips.

"You win, I'm all yours," she whispered.

I was trying to get my breath back as I wondered what the penalty for losing would be.

"If I lose?"

"Breakfast is on you."

"Sounds like I win either way."

"We'll see about that."

She pushed me back a step and stepped up to the head of the table. Her shot surprise me as she barely hit the racked balls with enough force to move a few. I moved in and started sinking balls like my life depended on it. I scratched after the fourth ball. Staci stepped up, looked at the table and sank the eight ball ending the game as quickly as it started.

She walked up to me and took hold of my belt this time pulling me towards her.

"I'm going to the ladies room real quick, you cash out and I'll meet you at the door."

She kissed me again and patted the front of my jeans as she turned and walked toward the back where the rest rooms were. I licked my lip watching her ass sway in that mini skirt and wondered if Santa came early this year. I just hoped I wouldn't. I did as told and waited near the front door. The band was winding down as it was getting close to midnight. I heard a guy near me exclaim, "damn" and I looked up to see Staci walking towards me. I looked up and saw the guy who'd said it and his eyes were glued to her. She had neatly tucked the hem of her sweater up under itself showing off a little of her tanned midriff and her skirt somehow seemed shorter too. She walked up to me and laid an arm over my shoulder and kissed me again.

"Ready?"

I just nodded, dumbstruck. The guy behind her looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a thumbs up to go with his huge grin. We made it to the car and I opened the door for her. She smiled and I practically melted into a puddle on the asphalt. I jogged around and got in, Staci was tucking her ID back into her purse before dropping it on the floor. As I pulled out of the parking lot she gave me directions. Her hand rested on my lap, fingers questing. She found my dick which was quickly becoming hard at her touch.

"When you first came into the living room at your house I could see this, it looked like it had been tucked away quickly."

I cleared my throat, not knowing what to say.

"Were you jerking off when we got there?"

I felt my face flush in embarrassment, and I hoped it was too dark to see. I didn't respond right away, and her fingers dug in a little giving it a little stroke through my jeans which caused me to gasp.

"Answer me." Her voice was playful but demanding.

"I was about to, but I hadn't yet." My voice sounded higher pitched than normal as she reached for my hand and placed it on her thigh causing me to switch my hands on the wheel. She gave me further directions.

"What about your mom?" I was nervous as to how this was going to work out since her mother was at my house and may have gone home already.

"Not to worry. They had a few drinks before we went to your house. If they opened a bottle of wine she's not going to drive home. Your mother will put her up for the night, I'm sure."

She seemed oddly sure about it and bumped my hand higher on her thigh. The skin was soft and warm and the side of my hand was brushing the hem of her now shorter skirt.

"I can feel your hand shaking." She laid her hand on mine caressing the back of it. "It's okay." She coaxed it higher pushing her skirt up with it as she did. The heat increased and I felt her skin get damp. "Just don't drive us off the road. Take a left at the lights."

I felt the damp heat of her and went for broke sliding my fingers higher until I found the source of both the heat and the wetness. She was smooth and I felt my fingers slip along her lips. Her hand pushed my fingers into the crevice and she let out a little moan. I felt my middle finger slip between her lips and I gave them a little rub.

"Ah! Up here on the right." Staci's voice pitched higher as she directed me into a nice apartment complex. I lifted my finger upward and gave a little circular rub and she squirmed in the seat, her thighs closing on my hand. "The first building on the right. At the end, 106."

I pulled into the space marked for the apartment. Staci saw my dilemma and shifted the car into park for me.

"Do you want me to finish this here or would you rather get more comfortable?" I pressed upward, making circles with my finger. She squinted and parted her thighs dragging my hand out and opening the car door without responding. I removed the key, got out and walked around the car. She was fumbling in her purse and pulled out keys. I walked right up to her and licked my fingers. Her expression under the stark lights of the parking lot went dark. I leaned foward and pinned her to the car kissing her deeply. "I can't wait to taste it from the source."

She pushed me off of her and I was suddenly worried I'd gone too far. I was wrong when she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the walkway into the building. The apartment was on the top floor and she hadn't even pulled her skirt down. I walked up the stairs behind her and admired the view of her long legs and tight ass. We passed the first few doors and she put the keys into the third door. The apartment looked over a wooded lawn and was nicely furnished. She stripped her coat off and tossed it across the first chair within reach and turned on me. She pulled my mouth down to her and my hands found her ass pulling her to me grinding her hips against mine.

"If I wanted to get you naked and comfortable before I ate you out until you screamed, which room would I choose?"

"Straight down the hall to the end." She said.

I reached down and picked her up by her thighs and she yipped and grabbed my neck as I carried her to where she directed. We passed through the doorway into the darkened room and I could make out the bed and dropped her on it making her laugh.

"I don't know what's going on, but I'm invested now."

Staci looked up at me and scooted back on the bed reaching for the lamp on the nightstand.

"Well, my mother has been telling me what a nice boy you were and I wanted to see if I could corrupt you. It didn't take much."

"What I want to know is why it took this long for us to meet." I started to unbutton my shirt and she giggled.

"Yes! I left my wallet in the other room so you're not getting a tip."

She sat up and pulled her sweater off gently, flipping her hair back. She wore a red bustier and I felt my dick throb.

"Jesus, you are gorgeous." I said in awe. Staci beamed at me, scooted to the end of the bed and grabbed me by the belt again.

"Let's get a little look at this guy. Shall we?" She began undoing my belt and unbuttoning my jeans before yanking the zipper down. She pushed them off my hips. Her hand rubbed me through my shorts. "Nice." She smiled up at me and tugged the boxer briefs down exposing me fully. She took me in hand and gave it a few strokes and I inhaled quickly and held it. She looked down and spoke directly to my dick. "You've been on edge for a while now. He was going to abuse you to some online porno with a handful of tissues and that's no way to treat you." She looked me in the eye and leaned forward tongue and licked the tip and I groaned.

"It's true. I had no idea what I was thinking." Her lips closed over the head and her tongue licked the tip clean of the moisture that had beaded up there. I put my hand on the back of her head and she made a noise in her throat and wiggled, shaking my hand off. She kept at me licking me until I was about to come before pausing. I was losing my mind.

"Please." I cried. Staci laughed deep in her throat.

"You don't like edging? I personally love it." With that she took me in her mouth and began to take progressively longer strokes, drawing me out slowly before taking me in again. She made a little choking noise and backed off. She took a moment and drew me in again and I felt like she'd gone beyond her ability, her tongue swirled around me and she carressed my balls coaxing me to cum. I held off as long as I could and she slipped her fingers behind my balls and massaged the spot. I stiffened, unable to withhold it any longer. I blew my load and I was afraid I'd choke her with it but she swallowed quickly and backed off a bit letting me fill her sweet mouth. She kept massaging, draining me of every drop until I was still trying to cum and there was nothing left. She took the base of my cock and backed off slowly. She looked up at me and opened her mouth showing me my load before she swallowed, licking her lips afterward.

"Is that what you like to watch when you stroke him?" She asked and began licking me clean, her thumb pressed hard into the base of my cock kept me hard as rock. I was breathing hard as I felt my heart slow. "Hmm?"

"One thing." I gasped.

She let go of my cock and sat back.

"Oh really? What else do you like?" She smiled up at me. I don't know if she was into wish fulfillment or what at this point. She leaned forward and gave me another lick.

"I ah..." I was still breathing hard staring at her skirt nearly up to her hips and her little bustier. She was fucking gorgeous and she'd just swallowed my load.

"Tell me." She slapped my dick surprising me.

"Strippers, I mean girls stripping," I said, "dancing, teasing."

"Lap dancers?" She looked at me a little more shrewdly.

"You like to be teased do you? Well that jives with you staring at my ass like it was a snack for the last couple of hours. What else?"

"Girls, I mean more than one, and masturbation videos. I like to see what makes girls come."

"I like a guy who does his homework." Staci stood and stepped around me. "Get those off, I'll be right back."

Confused, but too excited to care I kicked my shoes off and then got rid of my jeans and shorts. I looked toward the window and noticed the blinds were open but there wasn't another building across the way, just trees. I went and twisted them shut. I turned to see her come back in the room in time to see me turn around. She looked me up and down and grinned, then stuck her tongue out of the side of her mouth. She had her phone in her hand and a Bluetooth speaker in the other. She turned the back of the phone toward me and I realized she was about to take a picture and spun around.

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers