Gifted Bk. 01 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean grandma had power like yours?"

"Oh yes. Once I made contact with her she could do most of the things we can do, although to a lesser extent. So who have you felt it with? Let me guess... Carrie from next door?"

"Um yea, you got it on the first try."

"I knew you felt something strong for her, and I get that she feels the same way about you. She seems like she would be a great catch. However, I am..."

His cherry pie analogy had just hit me like a ton of bricks, because in my dream, the apple pie had been cut into three slices. "But... Granddad that is not all."

"What do you mean Josh?"

"Um... I know that you have always been there for me, and I have always felt I can tell you anything, but this is hard!"

"Well it can't be all that bad."

"Look Grandpa, has any of our family ever found more then one Soul Mate?"

"More then one? Well the only time I can remember was a special circumstance. In the eighteenth century one of our descendants found identical twin soul mates, but... Oh Josh!"

"Yep, mine are Carrie and Casey!"

"Yes, well that is strange. I have never heard of fraternal twins being... but why not? I guess the process is the same."

"But Grandpa, Casey is a guy!"

"Yes, well that happens sometimes."

"So you would be ok with a gay grandson?"

"My boy, have you learned nothing from our time together? I would never love you any less! Neither would your father! In fact, your sexuality means nothing more to me then weather or not you had our gifts. I would have loved you the same, just as I love your brother and your sisters. However, I feel I must give you a warning! It is your choice as to if you want to pursue your soul mates. There have been times, in the case of your father for example, that one has rejected their soul mate. Be careful with this choice! For, once you establish a link with your soul mates, it is a permanent one!"


____________________________

Next: Soul Mates!

12