Gifted Bk. 02 Ch. 00 - The GF Problem

Story Info
Supernatural, bisexual story about a boy and his twins.
2.6k words
4.63
4.1k
1

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about a young man, the brother-sister twins he is in love with, struggling with the gifts they all possess, and trying to find out where they all fit in the world.

This is the second book in a series, so you may want to go back and check out the first book.

The Girlfriend Problem: Gifted Book Two

Prolog:

Rocky Waters

Joshua

Quite a lot can happen in a year. Me and the twins had started at Crimson University, and things were going great until about halfway through the first semester. That is when our relationship took a right turn Albuquerque. Looking back, if I am honest with myself, the signs had been there a while, but in a lot of ways my relationship with the Twins was still new, or at least it still felt that way to me.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. My name is Joshua Kingston and I have a unique set of gifts... I can read minds and I also have an enhanced strength that I am still trying to get a hold of. Over the last year, I have discovered that I am bisexual and am currently in a relationship with brother-sister twins, Carrie and Casey Toma. We share a mental bond with each other... It was created by my gift, that forms a permanent bond with your soulmate. My Soul mates turned out to be Twins. You might say we truly share a soul between the three of us. The bond has given the twins some of my gifts as well.

I know this may sound like we are chickens, but we were still trying to figure this whole thing out. We did not feel ready to go public with our "strange" three-way relationship yet. To avoid people asking strange questions, officially, me and Carrie were boyfriend and girlfriend, and Casey was my best friend... so obviously, we would all hang out all the time. In private we were all three lovers. The Twins, were not so much into having sex with each other, as they were having sex with me, at the same time... It was an arrangement that so far had been working out great for us.

However, and I think this might have been the foundation for our upcoming problem, to the rest of the world, me and Casey, were just best friends. The only time the three of us were ourselves around anyone, was with my Grandad or my Father, and then later my sister Andria. They were the only ones that knew what was really going on. At the time, it seemed like the best plan. We would want to come out eventually, but for now... why mess with a good thing right?

Dad and Grandpa, both, had been training us. Dad trains mostly with the twins, honing their newfound mental abilities that our bond brings. Both my Father and Grandpa were amazed at their potential. According to Grandpa, they should have only a limited use of the mental abilities we all have, but they have grown to level near our own. Grandpa thinks it is the combination the gifts I give them, plus the natural Twin mental thing that most twins already had with each other, the two abilities feeding off each other.

Grandpa has been teaching all of us martial arts and working on strength control. Grandpa was not sure if the twins would have had the use of the 'strength' I have, he had said it did not always pass with the bond. It is a really rare gift in our family anyway. It had not with my Grandma, she only had the mental abilities, and those were limited. But the twins started noticing the strength within just a couple of weeks after the bond. They were not nearly as strong as either me or Grandpa yet, but we still didn't know where they would start to top out.

And all the hard work had really been paying off. Grandpa had been using a gifting mental transfer with them during his training, so they could feel the techniques the way Grandpa did. This greatly sped up their Training. Casey had only taken a few martial arts classes as a kid but had never went anywhere with it. But now both of the twins had reached a low black belt level in just a little over six months. That was when the real training began.

Starting over the summer, Grandpa had started taking us out once a month to play paintball. He was currently renting out an entire field for us, not too far the campus. He would then use paintball markers (paintball guns) for agility drills, and speed. We have all gotten to a point where we're all good at dodging paint balls... that is right, four hundred mile-per-hour paintballs... we dodge them! And not just from one hundred or more feet away, sometimes from just a few feet. Grandpa runs the markers at higher speeds than it is safe to normally do, by almost a hundred mph, it makes them a lot harder to dodge. And let me tell you, they hurt when they hit, even with our 'strength' offering us a good bit of protection. I play football, and have taken hits that would have injured most players, but got up without a scratch... but high speed paintballs, HURT.

Training aside, the past year had also strengthened our relationship. Our love for each other had just grown into something deep and strong. Some of you may think that we have a rather odd relationship, two people in love with one person, with no real jealousy, or the usual baggage you hear horror stories about. Oh, I am not saying we don't get into fights from time to time, but the nature of our bond means that we don't have the problems most couples have of misunderstanding what the other person is trying to tell you.

Example: "Does my butt look big in these pants?" well most guys, if they are smart, would just not answer... however, through our bond, I know when Carrie is wanting me to say, "Yes, and a Fine butt it is," or "No, No, it looks great on you!" and yes, she has wanted me to give her either of those answers on a given night out depending on what the night's planned events were. I can really see where most guys get screwed without meaning too.

For us, though, this whole relationship thing had just felt, well, natural. It already felt like we had been dating for years. We already knew the likes and dislikes of each other. But that does not mean things were boring. And speaking of not boring, our love making was always full of passion, and excitement. And we were constantly doing spontaneous things for one another, and we were very conscious about each other's needs. Or at least we thought we were.

__________

It was the beginning of October. We were just finishing up a very heavy love making session. Carrie was under me, my head between her legs. I had become quite good at it... I knew exactly what she liked the most... Casey was working my ass like he owned it (well he kind of did.) The emotions, and sensations, were reflecting back and forth between us, building to an earthshaking climax. I do not really mean that figuratively, I mean we were all vibrating from sheer pleasure, as our linked minds let each of us feel the building pleasure, syncing it up... As the waves of orgasm crashed into us, we just collapsed there on top of each other.

We were in the dorm room that me and Casey shared, sprawled out on my bed. My head was using Carrie's stomach as a pillow, Casey just draped over my back. All of us were breathing heavily, in rhythm, from the experience.

It was then that I realized that Casey's thoughts had just cut out. Now, we all have times where we just want to be in our own heads, but after the intimacy we had just experienced with each other, this was typically a time we all wanted to just feel what other two were feeling. But Casey had just retreated into his own head. Carrie realized this about the same time I did. We took a mental look at each other, the mental equivalent of, 'uh oh, what's going on...'

"Um, hey Cas, what is going on over there?" Cas was Carrie's pet name for her brother.

"Oh, nothing really, Car... it's nothing." Car was Casey's pet name for his sister.

I lifted up and turned my head to look at Casey. "Oh? Nothing huh, wait... I think we have had this conversation before. But the last time you were convincing me you had the hots for some other guy, and oh yea, and you were miserable because of it... just tell us what is going on."

Casey blushed a bit and got up, walking over to his bed. As he sat down, Me and Carrie got up and sat on mine. Casey took a deep breath, like he knew this was going to be a really tough conversation, it was...

"Well, ok... where do I start... Damnit this is going to sound silly. I know because it sounds silly in my head, but I can't shake it. Look you both know how much I love you right?"

Me and Carrie looked at one another. Could he really be hiding this big of a secret from us? I thought to Carrie.

I have noticed he has been closing off a lot lately, I was going to bring it up, but had not had the chance yet. His emotions are all over the place though. I can always still feel that, even when he closes off. Carrie thought back. We both looked at Casey and nodded, saying yes... simultaneously... hesitantly...

"I have been feeling... well kind of, damn, I'm not sure what the right word is. Lonely? No, that is not right... I don't know, I feel like I am missing something. Like I am denying a big part of myself, like there is a hole there that needs to be filled with something, but it is not, and it is eating me up inside. No, that's not right either... or is it?" he looked so confused, I could feel through Carrie, that he was confused, hurt, and in pain emotionally.

"Casey, what are you trying to say? Please just tell us. If we can't understand, then who can? Please trust us." I pleaded, a tear starting down my cheek. Not again, please. Don't shut us out. I felt Carrie's agreement.

He took another deep breath, "Female company... Now, don't get me wrong, I love you Car, but we have had this discussion already, I would not want to have sex with you, just as I know you feel the same way about me. But remember, I never asked for these feelings I have for you Josh, and I love you with all my heart babe... But I don't want to resent you for these feelings I have no control over. And that is where it feels like this is going. Just now, at the end there, some powerful emotions rose up in me, it was... I don't know... but it was aimed at both of you, and I don't want it... resentment is the only way I can describe it."

He took another breath, "For almost a year now I have been denying my straight side... wait did I just say that? Yes, Yes I did, exactly that, my straight side, that is I what it is. I don't want to hurt either of you, but I'm starting to get these feelings like I'm dying a bit each day in a desert, without water."

"Oh Casey..." Why had I not seen it sooner? If I didn't have Carrie, would be going through this same withdrawal? I might! This whole soulmates thing came out of nowhere to turn all of our lives upside-down. It was like one day I was a straight, girl loving boy, who never gave one thought to another guy being attractive, and then I met Casey. He changed my world. Suddenly I started noticing other guys, and just how hot they could be.

For me though, I still had one foot in the straight world with Carrie. She kept me grounded. Casey did not have that anchor. And his love for us, and not wanting to hurt us, and his need for female companionship was tearing him apart. And he had somehow kept this from us the whole time.

Carrie was the first of us to get a full sentence out now that it was all on the table, "So does this mean you want to... break up with us?" I could feel the tears start to drip from her eyes. The shock that suddenly came from Casey was a bit reassuring though.

"What? No, no! I would never... I don't know what I am saying... I guess, what I am asking is for permission to date girls, you know, on the side..."

"Casey, I think that is a wonderful idea!" did that just come out of my mouth? Yes, yes it did, and I think I really meant it. I thought to myself. Casey brightened up as a shy smile came over his face. His block crumbled and our minds blended back together. The collective emotions going through our bond ranged from relief, to happiness, to terror at what this might mean for us moving forward.

A thought occurred to me, Actually, this could be a perfect situation! If Casey has a partner as well, then people won't start asking weird questions when they realize we three spend way too much time together. The problem will be finding the right girl, that won't freak-out over having to share you with us.

Wait, you want the girl he is dating to know about us? You mean you want to bring a fourth person into our relationship? Not just dating, you are talking about huge leap off a cliff... Carrie thought.

No, Josh is right Carrie, it would not be right to have a girlfriend for any length of time that didn't know I also had a boyfriend. I don't want to hurt the person I am dating, so it will need to be an early conversation, before things get too serious. But Josh, this is going to be a tough sale... I mean "Oh by the way sweetheart, have you met my boyfriend, and this is his girlfriend, my twin sister?" he said out loud. I don't know, I mean I guess I could just date and dump...

I interjected, But would you really be satisfied with that? I don't think you would. No, I think this is the best path, and it may take a while for you to find someone that fits, but in the end, this makes the most sense.

I hate to say this Casey, but Josh has convinced me. If you are going to do this, then you should go all out. You, and by reflection all of us, will be miserable otherwise.