Gifted Bk. 02 Ch. 01 - The GF Problem

Story Info
Supernatural, bisexual story about a boy and his twins.
2.6k words
4.46
3.2k
2
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about a young man, the brother-sister twins he is in love with, struggling with the gifts they all possess, and trying to find out where they all fit in the world.

Casey has realized that he is missing out on Female companionship, and decided to find himself a Girlfriend... it will not be easy...

This is the second book in a series, so you may want to go back and check out the first book.

The Girlfriend Problem: Gifted Book Two

Chapter 1:

Failure to Launch

Casey

It was as if a massive weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Those feelings had been building for a long time, but I had just started realizing what those emotions meant. That feeling... that something was missing. It had been a nagging feeling in the back of my head that I could not quite put my finger on.

That conversation with Josh and Carrie, I think, was the first time it all really came together just what it was that was bothering me. I would find myself, all the time, checking out a hot girl... then, I would feel ashamed and look away, because I was in a relationship already, and that is what you do... right?

I think that ultimately, if it was just me and Josh, I do not think I would have had a problem. I truly love Josh, and my sister, but I think if it was just me a Josh, I could have been satisfied without a girl. But I think Carrie is the real issue. Having her with us all the time, feeling Josh's love for her, yes, I love her too, but she is my sister. I feel the female attraction that Josh has for her on a daily basis, and I get to feel his connection to her physically as well.

It is a tease... I am constantly around and feeling the emotional and physical love of female companionship, without actually being able to feel it myself. I do not want to do those things with my sister, so I am left with always smelling the delicious food, salivating over seeing it brought before me, but without being able to take a bite...

But, Josh was right, the answer was to find a more permanent solution rather than a band-aid.

So, that's how I found myself contemplating dating, for the first time in over a year. Immediately, my first thought went to this girl I sat beside in American History. Her name was Sam and she was very cute. She was just the kind of girl I had been seeing before I met Josh. I had worked with her on a few projects, and I knew she liked me, because I had picked up few random thoughts from her from time to time. Yes, I know that is cheating, but admit it, you would use it if you had the ability to read minds too.

Sam had been seeing this guy for about a month. But they had just broken up abruptly a few days ago, so I figured she may be a good first try. We had become fairly good friends over the opening few weeks of school and had met several times to study, but it had been all innocent.

I walked into class that next day and sat in my normal spot. I was a good five minutes early, and just a few minutes before class was supposed to start, Sam walked in. Her eyes, swept the room moving towards our seats, and as her eyes fell on me she gave me this really awesome smile. The other times I have gotten there before her it has always been the same.

"Good morning Sam."

"Casey, hi." She really was quite beautiful. She had the most plump lips, and her hazel eyes... I could lose myself in them. She was not the skinniest girl, but pleasingly curved, in all the right places. She plopped down in the seat beside me and started taking her laptop out of her bag.

"How is your day stacking up?" I asked.

"Ugg! I have a test in Cal next period. But I think I should be ok, I know the rules, I just hate Cal. I'm glad I only need Cal 1."

"You got this, I have faith in you." She just beamed at me, then went back to getting her laptop powered up, "Um, hey Sam, do you have any plans tomorrow night?"

She froze a moment, then slowly turned my way. Oh, my god... is Casey about to ask me out... "Uh, no, not really."

I smiled a bit at her thought, "Well if you are free, I was wondering if you might want to join me for dinner, or maybe we could catch a movie or something."

Oh, my god... oh, my god... keep it cool Samantha, "That would be great, do you have any place in particular in mind?"

"Do you like Italian, there is great place called Capone's on fifth..."

"Oh I love that place." YES!!

"Cool I swing by and pick you up say at six?"

"Six it is."

The rest of the class, Sam would shoot these little glances my way and her mouth would slide up. I had hoped that I had not just ruined her chances for that Cal test.

__________

The next afternoon I was a bit of a mess getting ready for the date with Sam. It had been over a year since I had had to do any of this prep, but all the old anxieties were coming back. Josh and Carrie were watching me run back and forth getting clothes, getting a shower, doing all the little things you do to make yourself look good for a date.

"Casey, you need to calm down a bit man, you're going to pop if you're not careful." Josh said with a smirk.

"Look Josh, you have not had to do this is a while, this is a first date... I can't just go over looking like a slob."

"Cas, we go out on dates all the time and we always get all dressed up for that, what is so different?" Carrie asked.

"This is a first date! Impressions are everything..."

I turned around from the closet to find Josh, right in front of me. He took me into his arms and kissed me. I melted in his arms as usual. He always seemed to know what I need, and right then I had needed something to take the edge off.

He leaned back. "Look Casey, you will do great. You are one smoke'n hot guy. You could go in shorts and a tee-shirt and you would still give a big first impression."

I took a deep breath and hugged him back, "Thank you. I love you." We kissed again for about a minute.

I stood in front of the mirror and heard a whistle. When I turned Lisa from the room next door had her head poked into the room from the adjoining bathroom. "Looking hot Casey, got a hot date tonight? Or did you get that dressed up for me?"

I smiled, "Totally just for you... just make sure Bob doesn't find out. I would hate to have to kill him and hide the body somewhere."

"I heard that!" came from the other room, followed by a laugh. Everyone started laughing. This had become the usual banter from those two since we all moved in here. They are both big flirts. It drives Bob's roommate Dale crazy. He is a bit of a prude and they love to tease him for it.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see if the bathroom was free. And it looked like someone was actively using it." Lisa said

"No it's cool I just finished up."

"Thanks." Lisa closed the door and the sound of water running could be heard through the door.

Carrie walked up to me, "Cas, you'll do fine. You already said that she likes you. This is more to see if you guys can be more compatible outside of school. Just relax and have fun." She kissed me on the cheek.

"Your right... Ok, I'm off."

I walked over to Sam's dorm room. It was almost on the other side of the campus. I walked up to her dorm building right at six. She was on the second floor. I knocked and a girl I have never met was smiling at me.

"You must be Casey." She had a slight foreign accent. He is cute...

"Yes, I am, is Sam in?"

"I'm Tianna, Sam's roommate. She's in the bathroom and should be out in a minute." Sam finds all the cute guys.

"Thank you." I almost laughed at her thoughts.

Just then the bathroom door opened Sam walked out. She was looking even more beautiful than usual. She was wearing this low-cut sweater that framed her chest perfectly and these skinny jeans that showed off her curves, and her, um... assets...

Oh, my... "Hey Casey, I hope I didn't make you wait long."

"Nope I just got here." I could feel the waves of arousal coming from her, so I must have been on the right track. I, of course reacted, as I felt my jeans begin to get a bit confining. I resisted the urge to adjust my package to try to relieve the pressure. "You ready?"

"Yes, just let me get my jacket." She put on this short jean jacket.

We walked out on our way to the edge of the campus. I had already hailed for a cab just before walking in, it should be waiting there for us. We had a car, but Josh and Carrie were going to use it tonight, and the cab would give us more time to talk. Unfortunately, in the usual way of conversations, the topic turned to school right off the bat, and we mostly just discussed the classes we were taking.

She had passed that Cal test, and accredited me for it. She had been in such a good mode that all her anxiety just melted away and she had been able to concentrate on the problems at hand.

Once we got to the restaurant, the conversation changed. We were at the bar, waiting for a table to open up. We had each ordered a drink and took a seat at one of the high-top tables by the bar.

"So, tell me something about you, some stuff I don't know." She said with a shy smile.

"Well let's see, I am not sure if you know but I have a twin sister that goes here at the collage as well. Her name is Carrie. Folks say we are almost identical, though she is very much a feminine version of me. You know I am on the Football team, though I have not gotten a lot of field time yet. I'm a blackbelt in Kenpo. I..." I almost told her right there that I was bisexual, but I didn't for some reason. Though it felt like it would have been the perfect point to do so. "My roommate is my best friend from high school. What about you?"

"Well, I'm the middle of three kids, brothers on both sides. I'm on the swim team. I'm a member of a Star Frontier fan club, I dress up and go to conventions all the time... yea, I am a bit of a geek. Oh, and my great uncle is Rock James."

"The actor?"

"Yea, I have only met him a few times, but it is kind of cool."

"Toma, party of two?" the hostess called.

We were seated in a booth over in the corner. It was perfect. The lighting was low, and right near the kitchen, so everything smelled so good. We ordered our food and the small talk started back up. But I knew it was all too good to be true. The bomb dropped after our dinner arrived and we were eating. The conversation had turned to a bad subject, past loves.

"...yea we had a great time, and Katie was a cool girl, but she was way too overbearing, always wanted to know where I was and what I was doing."

"Yea, I had one like that, Stan was his name, but I always knew that was going nowhere anyway."

"So, what happened with you and Dan? You guys seems to be doing great." I knew I had messed up as soon as I said it. It was too soon for one, what was I thinking. Dan was the guy she had just broke it off with a few days ago.

Her expression darkened a bit, "Well your right, things were going great. I thought we were really doing well. Then, recently he came out to me. He told me he was bi... can you believe it? He professed that he was not a cheater and would never sleep with a guy while he was with me, but he thought I should know. I tried to make it work at first, but I just could not get past it. I mean eventually he would cheat on me with another guy. I just felt it would be better for both of us if we broke it off clean."

And my heart sunk. Up to that point everything had been going great. I was getting very engaged with her. She was interesting, funny, smart, beautiful... all the things I liked in a girl. But this, this would break us apart just as sure as it had with Dan. She must have seen something on my face. "Is there something wrong Casey?"

"Uh, no, just that seems kinda of harsh of him. You guys were dating for what a month and a half, and just told you that now." It was the only thing I could think of.

The conversation changed again, but I started intentionally trying to make myself seem less interesting. I was trying not to be obvious about it, but we still had a very pleasant night. I really did like her and did not want to hurt her. So, I would have to be delicate.

After dinner, we walked around town for a while through one of the parks. I was careful not to give her any signals that I wanted to do anything other than walk with her and talk. After, an hour or so, I mentioned that I had to get up early for a class, and she agreed that she did as well. So was caught a cab back to campus.

I dropped her off at her dorm. "Well, I had fun. We should hang out again sometime."

"I had fun as well, but I get the sense that by hang out, you don't mean on a date..."

"Yea, I am just really trying to get back into the dating world. I have not really dated anyone in, well, it has been a long time. Are you mad? Can we still be friends?"

She smiled, "No I am not mad, and yes, I would love to be your friend." We hugged and I kissed her on the cheek.

When I got back to the room Josh and Carrie were waiting. "So, how did it go?" Josh asked after I closed the door.

"Not as well as I would have hoped." Then I gave them the run down.

"Oh Cas, I know you liked her."

"Yea, its ok, this was just the first try. Maybe the next girl will be different."