Gifted Bk. 02 Ch. 04 - The GF Problem

Story Info
The Boys go out on a hot date night.
4k words
4.61
3.2k
00

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about a young man, the brother-sister twins he is in love with, struggling with the gifts they all possess, and trying to find out where they all fit in the world.

Casey has realized that he is missing out on Female companionship, and decided to find himself a Girlfriend... but he is getting frustrated by the whole thing as he continues to crash and burn...

Grandpa pays a visit to play some paintball. He teaches them all that they may be even more powerful than they thought...

Adria, now knows the group's secrets, and now knows that Cassey and Carrie and her family in truth.

(Story note: In later drafts of book One I changed Josh's younger sister's name to Krystal)

This is the second book in a series, so you may want to go back and check out the first book.

The Girlfriend Problem: Gifted Book Two

Chapter 4:

The Blue Stage

Casey

It was Sunday night, and it was my third date with Mary. Up to that point, each date had been building me up, I thought I might have finally found the right girl. Things were going great. On the first date, last Thursday, we had really hit it off. She was smart, funny, really good looking, and to top it off, she loved sports, in particular basketball. We had so much in common. We spent most of that first date talking about last season, and our hopes for this season. We didn't necessarily both love the same teams, but our teams were not direct rivals and we both respected each other's teams. It was just a great conversation.

The second date had been Saturday night, and we had gone to a movie, then to a coffee shop. We had talked about all kinds of different things, but I had not found the right time to bring up my sexuality. The night had ended with us making out, outside her dorm room door. She was a great kisser, and her body was so hot pressed up to mine.

Things may have gone further, but her roommate was in and was already asleep. But she told me, with an evil glint in her eye, that her roommate would be out of town Sunday night, so she invited me back. I could tell from her thoughts that she was hoping to move things along. She was very taken with me, and I with her, so I was quite excited.

Sunday night, and I showed up, on-queue. She opened the door, took my mouth to hers, as she pulled me into the room. I could smell the Chinese takeout that was sitting on her desk, but she did not let up on the kissing for us to break for dinner. The next thing I knew, we were on her bed, and the making out had begun in truth.

Her hands were roaming over my body, so my hands returned the favor. She was burning up under me. Oh, my god... he is so hot... one of her hands made its way to the bulge in my pants. She was not shy at all as she began fondling my cock, tracing it and repositioning it, relieving some of the pressure.

Her breasts were small, firm, and just enough to fill the hand. This was what I had been missing. This was what my body had been craving. Her tongue was exploring mine as I slid a hand into her waistband. Her bush was completely shaved. I dipped a finger into her and she moaned into my mouth.

I was getting so lost in her emotions for me. Her lust for me was overwhelming, and was pushing me further, harder, faster, Oh, yes... "Casey..." she whispered into my ear.

In the back of my mind I remembered a conversation I had with Josh a few months back. He had told me about his first sexual experience with this girl Jessica right before he had moved to Goose Creek. She had overwhelmed him and practically raped him. It was the ultimate reason they had had to move. My mind snapped, and I realized that something very similar was happening right now. I didn't want to do this before she knew what she was getting into.

"Mary, hold up a minute. There is something we need to talk about first." I had stopped, pulled my hands out and was trying to pull away, but she was having none of it. She grabbed the back of my head, trying to keep my mouth in hers.

I forced the pull away. She had a confused, and longing expression as she looked into my eyes. "Casey, what's wrong, I want this. Please." She grabbed my left shoulder, trying to pull me back, her other hand was still massaging my cock.

"I want this too, but... but I need to tell you something first. I have been trying to find the right time to tell you, but you need to know it before we move forward."

She stopped. She was starting to look pissed. What the hell... "Ok fine. What is it?"

I took a deep breath, "Before we... ah... continue, I wanted to let you know that I am bisexual."

Her face started to turn red, "What?"

"I'm bisexual. I like both guys and girls."

"I know what bisexual means, Jesus Christ! You lead me on, and you are just looking for a side piece of female ass?"

"Well no, I'm looking for a steady girlfriend."

"And you will see just me? Only me?"

"Well, that is part of what I wanted to..."

"Oh no! How dare you? Get the Fuck out!" She slapped me in the face as she jumped up.

She just pointed to the door, "I can't believe you, what a fucking moron. This is not a conversation you have after you have... Oh my god! I can't believe you. You fucking Pervert! Choose a fucking side asshole! You bisexuals, you can't have it both ways. Get out... Get the fuck out!"

I had been backing out of her room, trying to apologize, and couldn't get a word in. She was relentless. As I got to the door, I saw her reach for the bag of Chinese food. As I stepped out and started to close the door, I saw the bag flying my direction and slammed the door. I heard a wet slap on the other side of the door.

I could feel the emotions from the other side, as she began to break down crying. It was a reflection of my own feelings.

I thought, What the fuck! Why was this so hard! That had been crash and burn number six. The frustration was real... The whole thing was just making me feel even worse than I had a few weeks before. It felt like I just kept getting closer to my goal, only to be yanked back just before seeing the promised land. It was a tease on the worse scale, perpetrated by a cruel world.

I returned to my room to find Josh and Carrie waiting up for me. They had felt it already, and they were already getting up to comfort me. They took me into their arms and a flood of emotions just broke through the dam. I started to cry my eyes out in their arms.

At some point they must have directed me to the bed. I laid between them and was giving them the basic rundown of the night's events, I have never had someone so emotionally upset with me before. It really felt like I hurt her. Oh my god, why is this happening to me.

Babe you just have to give it some time man. This is not something you can rush. If you going to get it right, there are going to be some hiccups. I have every faith that you will find the right girl, and later we will all laugh at these little bumps in the road. We both love you and will be here for you as long as it takes, then Josh leaned in and kissed me.

I could feel the love that he was pushing my way, and then I realized that Carrie was doing the same behind me. I felt wrapped up in their love, it calmed me, and gave me the peace I had been longing for earlier that night, before everything had gone so wrong.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was waking up the next morning, Josh and Carrie waking at the same moment. This happens to us all the time, it is like our bodies are always in sync. It does not happen every time we sleep, but it is often enough that we have come to expect it most mornings.

Good morning. They both thought to me at the same time.

You feel better? Car asked me, Josh nodding.

I think so... if nothing else I am not feeling like an emotional wreak. Thank you both.

We will always be here for you. I love you, Josh thought

I love you, Carrie thought.

I love you both.

Well tonight is boy's night. Me and you are going out.

Ok, you got a hot date tonight Carrie? And does your boyfriend know?

Ha, no, but you guys have not had any alone time since we started college. And I have a big report I need to get started on anyway. You boys have fun, and don't worry about me. I may join you later in spirit. She winked at me.

It was true, before college, we had kind of taken turns with Josh, from time to time, instead of always being the three of us. But college had given us a freedom that we didn't have back home. We had a room that was just ours, that we didn't have to worry about parents walking in on us. Back home we would run interference often for the other two. And would 'join in spirit' as we had come to call it.

You see with our bond the way it is, unless we close the other two out, what one of us feels, the other two feels as well. So, if me and Josh were making love, Carrie will feel, well everything, so she will usually be at home, masturbating along with us. Since we are all linked, we would all feel everything, and we would all still feel the full brunt of all three orgasms crashing into us all at the same time.

It was not as powerful as when we were all three together, but it was still an experience. In fact, many times, we had each been in our own beds, and masturbating all together, especially when we could not justify physically being together. School nights...

So about five o'clock that night, I met up with Josh to find out what he had in mind.

"Ok I have been thinking of this for a while now. I know we are not ready to start telling everyone about us. This is still new to all of us, and I think we still need time to get comfortable. But I don't see why we can't let a few people know, and people that would be in the same mindset as we are."

"Whoa, Josh, have you talked with Carrie about this yet? This seems like something we should all be talking about."

No, but I am listening. Go ahead Josh, what do you have in mind?

"Well, I think that getting to know the local LGBT community is a good first step. They would be understanding as they are going through the same things we are. I really miss being able to talk to James, I mean he knew about us and was ok wit it."

"True. Continue..." I said.

"Well, me and you are going to a local LGBT bar tonight, as a couple, with all that entails..."

Josh, that is brilliant. So, you two can make a splash, and maybe make a few friends. Carrie thought to us.

"That is what I was thinking."

"Um Josh, but what if we run into anyone from school? I mean we are not out. Are we ready for that?" I asked

"Well look at it like this. If we run into anyone from school, they are going to be like us. They may be out, they may not, but either way, we are becoming part of a community, and one that tends to lookout for itself. Me and you are going to test the waters, then later we can bring Carrie as well. I'm just surprised we haven't thought to do this sooner."

"Ok if you guys both think this is the way to go, I'm in."

You boys have a good time and dance a dance for me.

"No problem babe. Now get to that report, and well talk later."

__________

Joshua

We arrived at seven. The name of the place I had picked was the Blue Stage. Named so for the big blue colored stage along on wall. It was a well-known college aged hang out for the local community. They had live bands all the time, and not just queer themed, they had had a few big names preform as well. That night, being a Monday night was not going to have a band, but they did have a DJ spinning some toons.

We had dressed up in our going out clothes. I was in kaki cargo pants, with dark blue button up short-sleeve shirt, a white pair of deck shoes, and simple gold chain. I had been so glad to be able to grow my hair back out, and it was pulled back into a ponytail. Casey had on a pair of skinny jeans, a white polo, and a pair of nice sneakers he only brings out on special occasions. He had spiked his hair up again, he knew how much I liked it. He had been letting it lay flat the past several months. But we were both looking hot if I do say so.

We walked into the club in full swing. The music was thumping, but not too loud like in a lot of clubs. You could still talk to the people around you and be heard without screaming... just raising your voice quite a bit... but not shouting. The guy at the front door asked to see our IDs, we showed him our fakes of course... I mean we are in college right. He looked at them a few moments and gave us blue armbands.

We headed down and I noticed quite a few people looking our way. We were newbies, fresh meat. We walked up to the bar and ordered drinks.

Ok, so I notice a few faces, Casey thought

Yep, no one we know personally yet. We both took a few pulls on our beers, then I asked, so you want to dance a bit? Or hangout here and mingle?

Let's wait here a bit.

You got it. I leaned over a gave him a brief but full-on kiss. He looked a bit scared a second, then smiled and relaxed.

This is going to take getting used to isn't it? he thought back.

It did not take long, a few minutes later a young guy, I am sure I have seen somewhere on campus, sauntered up to us. He was kinda short, maybe five foot six. But he was cute, very boyish face, he could pass for sixteen. He was blond, with striking blue eyes, almost whitish blue. "Evening gents, I haven't seen you boys up here before. First time?"

"Yep, I'm Josh, this is my boyfriend Casey." I swear Casey started to blush.

He laughed a bit, "Oh... Oh, you guys completely new to all this, aren't you?"

"Well, we have been together about a year, but yea, this is our first time getting out to a club. We thought we should come meet the community."

"You came to the right place, I'm Danial by the way. If I am not mistaken you guys go to Crimson right?"

"Yes..." me and Casey said at the same time.

"Well this is where most of the college guys and gals hang out, though, most of the girls only come up Wednesdays and Saturday nights. Those nights have specials for the ladies. But you will see a few here and there. Hey, Rocky..."

This tall guy, maybe six foot seven, walked up to us. He was really skinny, but you could tell he was maybe a skater, by the hint of definition under his tee-shirt.

"Rocky, this is Josh and Casey, they go to Crimson too. This is their first time up here." Rocky had the most awesome smile I think I have ever seen on a guy. It just it up the room all by itself.

He had a really deep voice, "Hey, welcome to the stage. What brings you up? You guys are gay obviously."

"Actually, we are both bi," I said. Casey nodded, and blushed again, "We just thought it was time to get to know some of the others in the family around here."

Danial smirked, "Bi huh? You guys sure you just not ready to commit to the gay lifestyle fully? I used to do that. Call myself Bi to justify being Gay. But ultimately you will realize that you are really just gay. The quicker you do, the happier you will be."

Casey was about to say something I think he may have regretted, Casey, let me clear things up. "No offence Danial, but we know we are bi, in fact, we are not a couple but a triple, I already have a girlfriend, and she is one of the three of us. She was busy tonight but should join us in the future."

"Well good luck with that, I hope it all works out," Danial said.

Rocky just smiled, "Don't listen to Danny boy, he has been burned a few too many times. I keep telling him that he can't be so close minded."

"I'm not close minded, I'm just right."

Casey smirked, "How's that been working for ya?"

It was maybe a bit of a harsh thing to say, but Rocky just broke into a big belly laugh, "Oh Danny, they pegged you right off the bat."

"Yea, well, to each his own." Danial said flatly, then he perked up, "Well let's introduce you boys."

And we began the rounds. We met several folks from the college, several that I had not seen, but they mentioned that they had seen us, I mean we are on the football team. A few had seen me with Carrie, being affectionate, and had assumed I was straight. But everyone was accepting. A few wondered why we were not out, when we explained that we were bi, and had a third, most of the understood to a point, but all thought we should just live how we wanted, and screw what others thought. It was a very liberating feeling.

We danced, oh my god did we dance. We had several folks dancing with us each time, it was fun. Me and Casey cut loose a bit on the public displays of affection. We kissed a lot on the dance floor. Casey was laughing and seemed to have a great time.

By the end of the night we had made several friendships that would last well after college. Danial and Rocky would become very close friends and were two of our strongest supporters. We promised the next time we would bring Carrie. We had been propositioned several times to join in with some after club activities, but we declined, thanking them for the offers.

We left the club around ten thirty and got home fifteen minutes later. I walked up behind, wrapped him up in my arms, and asked, So, did you have a good time.

Yea, I'll admit I didn't think I was going to like it, but that was fun. But next time Carrie is absolutely going with us.

I pulled his head back and began kissing him while he melted in my arms. We just stood there for several minutes just enjoying the closeness and the love flowing through us.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, "Josh, will you make love to me."

"Absolutely..."

I reached down, and pulled his shirt up over his head, while he awkwardly worked my buttons, not able to see, with me behind him. I lightly bit and sucked on his ear, until he pushed my shirt off my shoulders. We simultaneously unclasped belts, undid buttons, and unzipped flies... letting pants fall to the floor... there was that awkward hopping moment where Casey had to finish getting his legs out of his skinny jeans. One does not simply let skinny jeans drop to the floor...

And then, we were standing there in only our hot underwear. Carry had introduced me to thongs last year, and I have added a few to my collection, just for this occasion. This is the first I had had to show off this pair, a black silk number. Casey was in a real sexy red pair of Andrew Christians, that showed off his package nicely. I took his tongue into my mouth again as we made our way to his bed. My cock kept swiping back and forth across his cheeks.

We laid down on our sides, me against the wall, him spooned against me. My hand moved down his smooth chest, to fondle his cock pocket. There is something very hot about sexy underwear, it was a gift. But all gifts must be unwrapped... I pulled first his, then mine, off and kicked them to floor.

12