Gifted Bk. 02 Ch. 04 - The GF Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed me the lube from the bedside table, I was already hard as rock. I need you in me, now... Soon I was sliding into him and just enjoying the feeling as I filled him up. We just sat there for several minutes, kissing, his head turned back to mine, just enjoying the closeness.

I pulled back, then started a rhythm as the sensations began reflecting back and forth between us. Nice and slow, sensual, so we both felt every inch. Within a few moments of this, a new sensation washed over us, as Carrie started slowly joined in. It began to resonate with our orgasm already building.

Thanks for joining babe, I thought

I missed these, Carrie thought.

So did I... I had forgotten how good it feels to be on the bottom, Casey thought.

We must have kept that rhythm up for close to thirty minutes, until that familiar build up became insistent. I shifted to my knees, and rose up between Casey's legs, and began a steady pounding. Casey was just slowly massaging himself, I reached down and gave his balls a loving squeeze, and we could feel the shift in Carrie's tempo to match ours.

The waves crashed over us as the orgasm began to throb through us all. I froze as I exploded into Casey. His juices began painting his face and chest. We just sat there frozen, and the waves crash, pulled back, then crashed again... over and over, resonating between us.

Almost a full minute later the orgasm waves subsided. I collapsed onto Casey, as we all began the heavy breathing period of recuperation after sex. I was going to roll off to let Casey breath and cool off, but he had embraced me as I lay there and did not seem to want to let me go.

That was amazing, thanks guys, Carrie thought.

Your welcome. I love you both, I thought back.

Oh... I really needed tonight. Thank you both. I couldn't do this without you, I love you both so much, Casey thought. I began to tear up, I kissed him.

I love you both too... Oh and Casey, I got you a date for Wednesday night. Carrie thought with an evil grin.

12