Gifted Bk. 02 Ch. 08 - The GF Problem

Story Info
The boys play in a crucial game, a party, and Stanley pt 2.
4.4k words
4.66
3k
2
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about a young man, the brother-sister twins he is in love with, struggling with the gifts they all possess, and trying to find out where they all fit in the world.

Casey has realized that he is missing out on Female companionship, and decided to find himself a Girlfriend... but he is getting frustrated by the whole thing as he continues to crash and burn...

Carrie sets her brother up on a blind date, with her Roommate Kim, which goes off without a hitch. Kim makes plans with Casey for a date on Sunday, but first, she is going to her first Football game with Carrie to watch the boys in action...

(Story note: In later drafts of book One, I changed Josh's younger sister's name to Krystal. When I realized I had named Carrie's Roommate the same as Josh's Sister, I was going to change her name, but Kim would not let me... so I had to go back and change the sister... she seemed to like her new name... at some point soon, I will go back and push the new versions of Book 1 to the site.)

This is the second book in a series, so you may want to go back and check out the first book.

The Girlfriend Problem: Gifted Book Two

Chapter 8:

The Starter

Joshua

Being a freshman in College football can be downright frustrating. Near the end of my high school football season, James had begun teaching me the fundamentals of being a Quarterback. We used it in the last few games for trick plays and went on to win our division.

So, when I began my college football career, I went out for quarterback. Coach Grimes immediately latched on to my skills and was very impressed, but he had a star quarterback. Jason Grant who was destined for NFL greatness. Also, there was also Bill "the Bullet" Bronsky, the second string. He was not as good as Grant but would also probably go on to the NFL next year as well. Both were seniors, and coach felt that a year as an understudy to these guys would do me a lot of good. This meant that the most action I got was on the practice field, or in the few occasions that we were way ahead, and I got to go in for a few downs... that was, until the Georgia Game.

Earlier in the game The Bullet had got hurt on a late hit. He had stepped in for a few plays to try and get us down the field. Bill got his nickname for his long ball and he didn't disappoint. He moved us a good sixty yards in just a few plays.

After the last throw, Fifty-Seven, came running in a good 5 seconds after the pass, and tackled him by the legs. The late hit sprained his ankle badly. They had taken him back to the locker room to get x-rays to see if it was broken. Jason had capitalized on the yardage and picked up our first touchdown.

Then, later on, another tragedy struck. It was the first few minutes of the fourth quarter and we were down by ten, when the whistle blew to end the play. A massive pile of bodies had covered the fumbled ball. Jason was on the bottom, with the ball, but his right hand, his throwing hand, had been crushed under the weight and his thumb was not moving right.

Coach walked up to me with a solemn, dower look, "Kingston! You're up! Jason will be out for the rest of the game."

This was it... nine games into the season, and this my first actual, 'we need you in the game,' moment. It was a desperate situation. We are down by ten, less than thirteen minutes to go, second down and eighteen to go, on their fifteen-yard line. No pressure at all.

"OK coach, first plays?"

"We need to dig out of hole son, long ball. I know you have the arm. I've seen it in practice. Go give um hell."

I was about to head out, but I stopped... a plan forming in my head, "Sir, can I have Casey? He is a receiver I'm more familiar with and we tend to anticipate each other on the field." I gave him just the slightest mental nudge.

"Ok Son, but you make something happen or I put Clark back in... Toma, you're up!" Coach made some signals to the line and Mike Clark came running back to the sideline. He had a bit of a sour look on his face.

Casey looked at me as he put on his helmet and just beamed. The team knew that we were friends, and some of them would take offence to what I had just done, but I knew that if we were going to win, I would need Casey.

We came into the huddle. I had practiced with the starters many times, they all knew my capability, but they were not too sure about Casey. They had seen him outrun everyone on the team. They had seen him take some very good hits on the practice field, but Casey, like me, was third string. They could get why I was here, due to injuries, but Casey was replacing one of their own and a few of them did not look happy about it.

Go get'm boys. Good luck, Carrie thought down to us from the stands.

Ha, they are going to need the luck, I thought back.

You got that right, hahaha, Casey thought

As we approached, Casey let's give these guys a bit of courage.

Yea, and maybe try to refocus that anger back to the other team instead of me.

We began radiating courage and strength, and anger towards the opposing team. Not too strong, just enough to nudge them. We had both become very subtle at this over the last several months. My father was a great teacher, and this was one of the first things he stressed we needed control over, as if we are not careful, we could accidently push our own emotions onto those around us. The fact that it allows us to purposefully push those emotions is just an added benefit. Also, one of those things we try to use in caution, screwing with other people's emotions can have devastating effects. If you need to see an example, check out the first Book, and see what Jessica did to me, our first time together!

"OK, we have a hill to climb... take no prisoners!" they all laughed. I began giving them plan. A crossing rout, with a play action fake to Hicks the running back.

We broke huddle, formed on the line. I began my count sizing up the defense. All the mental chatter told me a blitz, with sixty-two and fifty-seven looking for holes. I audibled into a screen pass to the right.

"Hut"

The ball slapped into my hand, I took three steps back as the pocket began to collapse quickly around me, but the screen was formed and moving. The ball rocketed from my hand to slap into Casey's palms. Casey paced himself behind the screen letting them do their job. Once the screen collapsed, Casey turned on the speed. Ten, fifteen, twenty yards down the field before anyone could get close.

Josh look out! Carrie thought shouted at me.

I didn't get to see Casey get taken down though, because out of nowhere, fifty-seven barreled into me from the left. I got Carrie's warning just a bit too late to dodge, and make it look natural. What would have been, for most players a back breaking, game ending hit, took me down to grass.

"Welcome to the party... punk!" he bellowed into the back of my helmet.

I heard a whistle blow as the ref was running over to me. I saw a yellow flag fly over where I was laying. The big lunk got up off of me and turned to gloat to the fans. I performed a perfect kip-up maneuver and jumped to my feet. I could see out of the corner of my eye the coach and one of the docs on their way out to me. Fifty-seven, Green was his name, had his back to me and had not realized that I was up. This was the same asshole that took out the bullet with a cheap shot earlier. I grabbed him by the arm and forcefully turned him around.

I grabbed his facemask, pulling into mine and looked directly into his eyes as I oozed fear into him, "next time you want to play, come at me from the front! Instead of behind like a coward!"

The slightest bit of his smirk on his face faltered, then he tried to jerk his head away. It. Did. Not. Budge. His eyes started to widen slightly. I let go with a little shove. He barely stayed on his feet. He ran off scowling at me as Coach and Doc show up.

"Are you ok Joshua?" the Doc asked as his light began flashing in my eyes.

"I'm fine, I'm tough..."

"Damn son, that was a hit, you sure?" the coach asked.

"Yea I'm good, how far did Casey get?"

Coach laughed, "He got to their forty-eight, plus the fifteen yards for the late hit that puts us at the thirty-three. He pulled their defender the last five yards..."

I smiled. Coach smiled back.

__________

Carrie

We sat on the fifty-yard line about half way up. When Josh and Casey took the field, I jumped up and yelled my lungs out, Kim right beside me.

"Oh my god... coach is sending them both in." I said excitedly.

"Whoo... GO CASEY!!" Kim yelled.

Go get'm boys. Good luck. I sent them.

Ha, they are going to need the luck, Josh thought back.

You got that right, hahaha, Casey thought

In their first play I could see the power as my brother turned up his speed a bit, just for an edge. Is it cheating? I don't think so. He is using his God given talents. The fact that he let the other team catch him and tackle him, when he could have blown them away, I think that's sporting...

That was when I saw it, Josh look out, I thought to Josh.

Out of left field, and totally a fowl... Fowl, as in a chicken-shit move... some asshat tackled Josh from behind. It was well after the ball was gone. I mean what was he thinking? Josh jumped up like nothing happened and confronted him.

He was so pissed I could hear his comment through our bond, next time you want to play, come at me from the front! Instead of behind like a coward! He must have been backing the comment up with power.

Josh gave him a little shove and he almost fell on his ass. He walked away and the refs awarded a personal foul, for the late hit, ruffing the passer. Then ejected the asshole from the game. That was his second intentional late hit of the game.

"Did you see that Kim! What the Fuck!"

"That Bastard! Serves him right they are kicking him out."

The next play, Josh stepped back and handed off the ball to the running-back. He took the ball six yards before he was brought down. Josh then stepped back into a shotgun for the next play. Snap. The pocket formed around him.

Kim was pointing at Casey, who had just changed directions and was crossing the mid-field. Josh sidestepped a tackle from the left and then fired a laser guided missile, right into my brother's hands, a good nine feet up in the air. He landed and cut up field. There was only one defender between him the goal line, but Casey just sailed over him like he was superman and landed on the goal line with a roll. The crowd went nuts!

Oh, Casey, watch the power, that was almost too flashy. I mentioned to him.

Na, the guys in the NFL do it all the time.

"My God... Casey is fast." Kim said laughing.

"Yea, he gets that from me." I winked at her. We both laughed.

Our defense stepped up and shut down their offense. Three and out, with eleven minutes left on the clock, the excitement in the stadium rose. The game continued and slowly became the Josh and Casey show. Josh still threw and handed off to other players, but him and Casey picked up more yards, and made two more touchdowns within the last ten minutes.

Our College life would never be the same...

__________

Casey

The rest of that day was a bit of a blur. The team was elated, and me and Josh were the center of that excitement. Jason came up and slapped me on the back with a "Good job, Toma!" He had watched the rest of the game from the locker room. They took him to the hospital right after that. He had refused to leave until he had congratulated us.

Then the usual grab-ass-ery shower started up that usually comes with a victory. This was not quite the sexually charged ones from our high school days, just a bunch of straight guys, well at least mostly straight guys, letting off steam.

After we left the stadium Kim and Carrie, were waiting for us.

"Ok my god that was a great game you guys. I can't believe I had not been to a live game before. I had so much fun. And oh my god Casey, you were amazing." Kim wrapped me her arms and kissed me. The world around us slowed and went silent for a few minutes. It did not last long, but when we came up for air, Carrie and Josh were smiling at us.

That evening our victory sparked an impromptu party at the Phi-Bata house. Of course, the usual shenanigans were present. And by that I am referring to the beer and spiked punch. I would not really call it a double date, but we all four hung out, danced, mingled, and just enjoyed each other's company.

About midnight, Jason came in his hand wrapped and in a sling. He made a beeline for us.

"Hey guys, again, thanks for the great work out there tonight. You really saved the team's bacon."

"Thanks Jason, I really appreciate that," Josh said.

"Yea, we were just doing our jobs," I commented.

"Well you did more than that. You really impressed some folks out there tonight. I have already talked to the coach. You guys are both starters, as of next week. I'm out at least a few weeks, if not probably for the rest of the season and Bill's ankle was worse than they thought, he is defiantly out for the season. So, Josh you are it, but Casey, that was some damn fine hustle out there."

"Well we have practiced so much together we can practically read each other's minds." I said with a straight face. Josh smiled at me.

"Well either way, great job guys. I'll be there on the sidelines to give you as much support as I can. Either way Josh, you are the future of this team."

Josh had a bit of a tear forming, "Thanks Jason, that means a lot."

For the most part the party was what you might expect. There were some folks that drank way too much and made fools of themselves. There was lots of dancing and mingling. There were a few drunk games happening, beer pong, and guys daring each other to stupid things. Like I said, typical frat party. It was really cool to just hang out with Kim all night. There was really no place or time we could really find to be alone, as Josh and I were the center of the party's attention. But we danced, and boy can she dance. I thought I was pretty good, Kim was grace out there, even when pop'n, or doing one of the new internet craze dances, She was amazing.

After the party, I walked Kim back to her room.

"I had a blast tonight, you can tell Carrie, when you get back, she was a great host."

For a moment I froze, did she mean... no, no Casey, she is just expecting that Carrie is staying with Josh. "I will, thanks for coming, it meant a lot to have your support today."

I leaned down and kissed her. I think this was the first time I had started one. She melted into my arms as we stood outside of her room. Her body pressed against mine was insistent. I could feel her desire for me. But when she broke the kiss, still in my arms, she said "One PM, don't be late." As she backed away her hand lingered pressed against my chest, then just trailed down it as she backed into her room. Her bottom lip was between her teeth as the door closed.

The walk back to my room, all I could think about was Kim. Her eyes, the tingle she gave me when pressed against me, the feel of her touch... I was building a picture in my head that I was hoping was not just an over buildup or a misconception.

As I walked into my dorm, the familiar sexual tension was starting to build as Josh and Carrie began their nights intimacy. Again, I felt like I didn't really want to interrupt. So, for the second time, I found myself sitting in the foyer of our dorm, eyes closed imagining what Kim would do to me.

I saw her on her knees in front of me, her hands caressing my erection through my pants. The feeling of the fabric straining to hold me in. Then the feel of my pants being unzipped, and freedom. Oh, the relief.

She moved up and began to lower herself onto me. In the real world an involuntary moan escaped my lips, as the sensations began to wave through me. The Kim I imagined was slowly moving up and down, as the familiar tensions started to build. I began to squirm under the assault to my senses.

Then, a mental broadcast intruded into my fantasy, Oh my... just look at him. So hot... it must be a good dream.

My eyes popped open, and Stanley was staring at me from just a few feet away, his eyes glued to the pulsing tent my hardon was making of my cargo pants, just as the orgasmic waves began to crash around me. That tent bobbed up and down, and a wet spot was starting to form. It was the most awkward orgasm I have ever had. A small involuntary grunt escaped out as my body jerked from it. His eyes snapped up to mine.

"Stanley, what the fuck man?"

He jumped back, looking abashed, "Um sorry, it looked like you were, um having a slight problem. And when you didn't move, when I asked you if you were ok, I ah, thought you had passed out."

"And so, you just thought you would get a free show?"

"Um look I'm sorry... I just..."

"Sorry, sorry doesn't cut it man."

He turned a ran down the hall.

I jumped up, but my legs were so wobbly I just fell back into the chair. What the hell. I thought while I sat back down, and suddenly started laughing. I'm not sure why, but the whole thing seemed hilarious. I mean it was my fault after all, I had been the one that decided to do this out in the hall. Why had I been so pissed?

A few moments later Josh came around the corner, and just looked at me. He was just wearing his shorts. I couldn't help it, I just laughed all the harder.

"Um Casey, are you ok?"

"Oh, Josh, I just got caught mentally masturbating..."

His expression changed to one of concern. "What!? Why were you... who caught you...What?"

"Oh, don't worry he is harmless." I played back the events of what had just happened to me.

"Casey, this is not just something you should laugh off. I mean, I would feel dirty."

"I know, I know, I should, but look, I'll have a talk with him tomorrow. Let's go to bed."

__________

The next morning, we woke up, took showers, and got ready for the day.

It was still really early, and I felt I had plenty of time, "Ok, I'm going to have a little chat with Stanley."

"Good, I'm coming with you." Josh said.

"Josh, you don't need to do that. He can't hurt me."

"Oh, I know that he can't, but I am going to be there all the same."

"Fine, let's go."

We left and went down the hall to Stanley's room. I knocked... I knocked again. I reached into the room with my mind to verify he was in there, he was.

"Come on Stanley, open up. I know you are in there. It's Casey."

After a few moments there was shuffling from inside, then there was a click and the door slowly opened. Stanly stood there. It did not look like he had slept, his eyes were glassy, and he looked a mess. He took one quick look at me, then at Josh, and his eyes closed, he turned his head, like he was expecting me to hit him. He was trembling, his hands clinched at his sides.

I looked at Josh, he frowned and shook his head. "Look Stanley, we are not here to beat you up or anything... can we come in?"

12