Gifts to the group

Story Info
Three women gifted to their group of appreciative friends.
1.8k words
4.48
7.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On three double-width sunloungers reclined Nadia and Jack, Ada and Theo, Talia and Craig. The men wore tight swimming shorts, the women wore bikinis. Having once been part of a large group of university friends these six had paired up and now went on annual vacations together. Being the only three women in the larger group of friends Nadia, Ada and Talia had been in great demand at university.

'He was absolutely fucked over by her, and not in that kinky way he enjoys.' Ada was talking about her friend, Noah, who was one of the single men who had remained part of the group of friends.

'Agreed,' said Nadia, 'poor bloke was ghosted yet tried to keep the relationship going.'

'At least he finally saw sense,' said Noah's best friend Jack.

'Yeah, but the poor fella's miserable.'

'Maybe we should do something to cheer him up, take his mind off things.'

'Right, enough gossiping.' Theo said. 'Lads, let's go get dinner on.'

The men disappeared into the large rented villa, emerging an hour later with fresh sangria and a huge paella for everyone to share. After appetites had been satisfied Ada put on some music and she, Nadia and Talia began dancing beside the pool. Theo, Jack and Craig, now dressed in jeans and shirts, looked on admiringly. There was no jealousy or annoyance with their girlfriends being ogled by friends. In fact, only yesterday the women had gone skinny dipping while the clothed men stared from the beach.

'The blonde, the brunette and the redhead,' Craig said, repeating the usual first impression that men had when they saw Ada, Nadia and Talia together.

'Spectacular,' Jack noted.

'Are you looking at my woman?' Theo jokingly protested.

'Yep,' Jack replied unashamedly.

Knowing they were being closely watched the women began dancing provocatively, stopping just short of stripping off completely.

'I've got an idea,' Craig eventually said.

---

It took Talia the best part of the week to find the perfect place, but she did this sort of thing as a profession and was eventually triumphant. She'd found an old mansion deep in the English countryside, the nearest neighbour almost 12 miles away. Seven bedrooms, one for each of the three couples plus another four for the single men who made up the rest of the friendship group. A pool, a large sauna and, in the heart of the building, a small ballroom. Talia booked it for the entire weekend.

By 7pm on Friday the last of the friends had arrived. By 9pm they had finished dinner. By 9:30pm the three women were dressed in nothing but expensive lingerie. Attached to the soft leather collars around their necks were long chain leashes. To begin with the women's partners held the leashes while cocktails were mixed and drunk.

'Honey, could you turn the heating up a little?' Ada asked Theo, the light hairs along her arms standing on end in response to the slight chill on bare skin.

'Sure. Noah, could you take this?'

Theo handed his newly-single friend Ada's leash. Noah, delighted, grasped it and stared at the buxom lady at the other end. Ada laughed.

'You like?' she coyly asked.

'Oh I do, I like a lot. But why? We were eating dinner then you three stood and took your clothes off and the lads put these leashes on you...why?'

Ada took hold of her leash and used it to pull Noah closer to her. Wearing heels she could look him directly in the eye.

'You've had a shit time of it pal,' Ada said. 'We've all been friends for fucking ever, the girls and I are kinkier than a slinky, and our men wanted to share us. You see, we like being shared. And you guys like naked women, right? Right. So, fuck it. Everybody's happy. Now, this ass ain't gonna spank itself.'

Ada let go of the leash, turned and bent over the table, pushing her pert butt into the air. The table's surface was cool against her bare skin, her nipples hardening in response. Noah gazed open-mouthed at Ada's wide-open hole, which was only partially covered by the g-string. He then glanced up to see Theo looking at him from across the ballroom. Theo nodded and smiled. Permission given. Noah turned back to Ada's bare butt and gave it a light spank.

'Christ, Noah,' she said, 'is that the best you can do?'

By now Talia and Nadia had also been led to the table and took the same position as Ada. Noah spanked Ada, harder and harder until her cheeks glowed red. He then moved to Talia, then Nadia, reddening their butts too.

Craig, Jack and Theo stood next to their women, unclasped their bras and pulled down their g-strings so that the rest of the group could see their glistening cunts. Nadia, Ada and Talia became aware of how the air felt slightly chill against their exposed orifices. But the room had started to warm up and they felt very comfortable bent with chests against the table. The only sounds to be heard were the slap of palm against ass and gasps from the women.

One of the friends brought over a bottle of lube and the boyfriends slicked their fingers and slipped them into their girlfriends' asses. One of the other single men produced three cold metal butt plugs, these he gave to Noah. The boyfriends stood to the side and spread the women's butt cheeks, revealing three pink puckered sphincters.

'Wait, really?'

'Really,' Jack answered on behalf of all the couples. As if to confirm this consent he pulled Nadia's buttocks even further apart.

Craig gave Noah one of the buttplugs, the single - and very aroused - friend covered the tip with lube and held it against Nadia. The other six men went silent as they watched their friend slowly, gently ease the metal toy inside her. Nadia drew in breath as the most bulbous part popped in. Her boyfriend patted her butt as if in reward for her taking the plug.

Talia was next, then Ada. Both unintentionally mimicked Nadia's drawn breaths of surprise when the butt plugs were sunk inside them. Each of the women felt entirely at the mercy of the men and their lecherous gazes. It was a massive thrill to be objectified like this, to see hard cocks pushing against suit trousers. Seven dicks, three women. They were going to have to take it in turns.

Condoms were handed out and at last Nadia, Ada and Talia got to see their favourite parts of these men. Noah was allowed first go. He slipped his elegantly-curved dick inside Ada, thrust several times, then pulled out and entered Talia, fucked her for a minute, then penetrated Nadia.

Noah marvelled at how each woman felt slightly different, inside each he could feel the press of their butt plug against the top of his cock. That sensation, combined with the immense arousal of his three friends giving themselves to him, was already bringing him disappointingly close to completion. He wasn't ready yet, he wanted much more time to enjoy the women.

After the men had taken a turn at taking the women from behind, the leashes were used to lead the three fucktoys on to the table. Their legs were spread and now the men got to feast on cunts slick with the juices of the womens' excitement.

For the girlfriends it was a fascinating insight into different tongue techniques. Some of the men went for sloppy, some went for soft, some were frenzied and some just languidly kissed clit. Fingers sought out juicy holes, Nadia was the first of the group to be brought to orgasm that evening.

Just as he had been allowed to push the butt plugs in, so Noah was allowed to rapturously pull them out. Now there were three more holes to fuck and, once again, the men politely took turns. A couple of the men had larger-than-average cocks and the women were grateful that their asses had been stretched out first before being fucked.

The women felt as though there wasn't a single inch of them that hadn't been used to pleasure the men. By now they'd all climaxed at least once, mainly through oral stimulation. At one point Jack had produced some powerful vibrators that rewarded the fucktoys with equally powerful orgasms.

"Let's give 'em what they want boys," Theo said, recognising that, after hours of servicing the men with their bodies, the women were exhausted.

Being fluid-bonded the three boyfriends barebacked their girlfriends' butts. In a remarkable display of coordination Theo, Jack and Craig pumped their loads at almost exactly the same time, filling those twitching holes with creamy cum which, when the men pulled out, oozed from orifices onto the shiny table surface.

The other single men - apart from Noah - then slid their condom-sheathed cocks into the three expectant cunts. The fucktoys felt the men swell and harden in the moments before they came forcefully, the sensation of thick twitching cocks causing Ada and Nadia to orgasm too.

And then there was Noah. He was allowed to fuck the women in the ass again, but this time had to choose only one. He couldn't make up his mind and so the three boyfriends played a quick round of scissors-paper-rock, the winner's girl being the one that Noah would finish in.

Craig won. Talia, as the prize, gladly lay back to take Noah's cock one last time, the other women turning towards her to cup her breasts and deftly stroke her clit. Noah began with her cunt, pushing himself deep inside and feeling a moment of intimacy with his beautiful friend. Knowing that orgasm wasn't far away, Noah slid out then slid in to her cum-lubed asshole.

Now the women were kissing each other. Noah was transfixed by the sight, flicking his eyes between flickering tongues and Talia's clit which continued to be teased by her friends. Ada eased a finger into her friend's vagina and Noah could feel it stroking against his dick. With hands and fingers all over and inside her, Talia thrummed through one more orgasm, and Noah could hold back no more. The gripping pulse of her rapture-driven asshole milked vast quantities of jizz from his coddled cock.

After kissing his friend affectionately and high-fiving the other men Noah stepped back and tucked himself away. The boyfriends grabbed the leashes and led their naked women away. Jack put his hand on Nadia's ass cheek and turned to face the single men.

"Fancy another go tomorrow?" he asked.

The men replied enthusiastically, watching the three bare butts wiggle out of the room and savouring the moment when they would get to play with the women again. It was going to be an excellent weekend and Noah had already forgotten...er...whoever that had been.