The Magnificent Seven

Story Info
A woman shares her boyfriend with her BFFs.
5.1k words
4.66
45.1k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers

©️ JRydher, JRydher1, 2023.

The characters in this story are all over 18 years of age and are completely fictional.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the story of the legend of the Magnificent Seven. Now, you may be thinking about the classic Japanese film that was remade by Denzel, among others, but this is the story of seven inches of cock. It belonged to Jake Rydher, one of the protagonists of our story. Well, actually his cock is the protagonist of our story. Ah, I'll get back to you on that one. Our story takes place when Jake was in college. He was a junior at the time and was, much to his parents' chagrin, a history major. "How can you make any money being a history major? Teaching? Come on!", was a lot of what he heard when he told his parents that was choice of study.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, so, Jake was a junior in college and had a girlfriend by the name of Christine. She was blonde and beautiful. Gorgeous body; nice breasts and a booty that she liked to have Jake tap now and then. They had met their freshman year at a party and hit it right off. Two years later, they were nearly inseparable, though they still hung out with their own friends too.

Christine lived in an apartment with three roommates, all juniors like herself. There was Kiki, a petite brunette with an infectious smile that could turn anyone's bad day into a good one. There was Avery, a redhead with alabaster skin, who many thought was born with a stick up her ass. She was part Debbie Downer, with a Type-A personality and believed there was a place for everything and everything in its place. That being said, she was still very sexy in her own way. And, finally, Melinda, or Mel as her friends called her, a bi-racial drop-dead gorgeous woman who ran track...which wasn't easy with her fabulous breasts.

The girls were out at a club one Friday night and were quite toasted. They had been sharing a joint on their way home after downing enough liquor to satisfy an entire small country. When they came up short on their tip money for their cabbie, Mel flashed him one of her tits. That got them laughing uncontrollably. As they approached their apartment door, they heard a loud sound coming from inside.

"Shh, shh, shh," Mel implored.

"What is that? Did one of you get a dog?" Kiki asked.

"Or a bear?" said a nervous Avery. The two of them and Mel now looked over at Christine, who was almost doubled over with laughter; her long blonde strewn across her face.

"What are you laughing at girl?" Mel inquired.

It took Christine a moment to compose herself before she said, "It's Jake. He's snoring," and then she burst into laughter again.

"No way," Mel said.

"Come on, who got a dog?" repeated Kiki.

"I swear I am not kidding you," Christine answered. "I forgot he was coming over tonight after the guys played poker. Come on, I'll prove it to you." Christine unlocked door and walked into the apartment, holding the door open for the others.

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding," Mel blurted out upon seeing Jake fast asleep in an upright position on the couch.

"Oh my God, Christine. How do you put up with that?" asked Avery.

"It's not an easy, but "The Magnificent Seven" more than makes up for it," Christine answered.

"The what?" asked a puzzled Kiki.

"The movie?" asked an equally confused Mel.

"No, not the movie. His dick," Christine stated matter-of-factly. The other three, slightly stunned women stared at their blonde friend, before all four laughed so hard they nearly cried.

"Shhh...shhh. You'll wake him up," Kiki said.

"No way, Kiki. When he gets like this, a bomb couldn't wake him up," Christine replied.

"I know guys name their dicks, but "The Magnificent Seven", really?" Mel offered.

"He didn't name it that, I did," Christine answered.

Avery as usual was doubtful. "Seriously? How do we know he's not the "So-so Five?"

Christine looked at her friend with her head cocked like a curious dog and then said, "Fine, I'll prove it."

"No, no. That's not necessary," a suddenly sober Avery said.

"Oh, I think it definitely is necessary," contributed a suddenly horny Mel. Christine suspected Mel had a thing for Jake. She thought there were times she had looked into his deep, dark brown eyes a little too long when talking with him. There was also the time Mel "accidentally" walked into the apartment while Christine was riding Jake on the same couch.

Kiki, a fashion design major, offered up the tape measure she always carried with her.

"Perfect! Thanks, Kiki," said Christine, who then knelt down and started to hook her hands into both sides of Jake's gym shorts and boxers. She watched him carefully as he continued to saw wood, just in case he wasn't sleeping as deeply as she thought. She pushed down to get his short and boxers under his ass and then slowly pulled until they were at his knees. She paused momentarily to be sure his snoring continued and then pulled both items down to his ankles.

"Mmm, he's smooth," said a leering Mel, whose panties were getting damp.

"I shaved him myself," Christine said.

"That's hot," Kiki offered.

"That's not seven inches," said the negative Avery.

"Avery, does a balloon look impressive before you blow it up," Christine retorted.

"Well, no, but..." Avery said before Christine cut her off.

"Shut up. Just watch," the annoyed blonde answered back. She took Jake's flaccid cock in her right hand and started to stroke it. Her left hand massaged Jake's balls. Kiki and Mel took a seat on either side of Jake and both were starting to breath heavily. It didn't take Jake's cock much time to start to grow. The girls' eyes widened as the object of their desires got longer, inch by thick inch. The only sounds in the room were snoring, the sexually charged breathing of the four women, and the sound of Christine's hand sliding up and down Jake's cock.

Christine decided to kick things up a notch and took the cock in her mouth. She sucked, licked, and kissed the head and shaft and suckled on his balls. Jake was now fully hard, so Christine stopped to measure it. Without having to be asked, Kiki grabbed hold of Jake's cock and continued to stroke him to keep him fully hard while Christine measured him. Christine couldn't believe how turned on she was by seeing another woman hold her boyfriend's hard cock in her hand. Jake's cock looked especially large in Kiki small hand. Christine's panties were getting soaked from the excitement she felt at that moment.

"So, how big is he really?" Avery asked in an unsteady voice. For someone born with a stick up her ass, the redhead suddenly felt like she'd like the erection up her ass.

"Seven...and..almost a half. He's slightly bigger than I thought he was," Christine said and chuckled.

"How...how thick is he?" a very horny Mel queried. Christine wrapped the taped measure around Jake's shaft.

"Four inches."

"Yum. I always loved math," said a nearly drooling Mel.

Meanwhile, Kiki wasn't paying attention to anything but the hard cock she gripped in her hand. She had sped up her stroking and saw precum start to leak from the head of Jake's cock. The rest of the girls stopped talking when they heard a distinctive slurping sound. The short-in-stature Kiki had managed to devour half of Jake's thick cock and was bobbing her head up and down on it.

"Damn, woman," said Christine. Her comment fell on deaf ears as Kiki was completely focused on the cock that was stretching her mouth to its limits.

"That's fucking hot," Mel added. Avery said nothing, but watched with her eyes and mouth wide open. Perhaps she was envisioning switching places with Kiki, but it wasn't obvious.

As if in a spell, Kiki suddenly remembered where was and pulled Jake's cock out of her mouth with a loud pop. Spittle and precum ran down her chin. "Who's next?" she asked.

"May I?" pleaded a hungry Mel.

"Sure, go ahead. Mi cock es su cock," Christine jokingly answered. While Kiki took things slow and steady, Mel attacked Jake's cock. She licked his head, his shaft, and his balls. She sucked steadily on the head at first, and then made her way down the shaft. She had three-quarters of Jake's length in her mouth when she started to fuck her face with it. After a bit, she removed her left breast from her blouse and proceeded to rub the saliva and precum covered cock all over her nipple and areola before plunging Jake's cock back in her mouth.

Christine couldn't take it anymore and slid her hands inside her pants. She didn't care if the other girls watched her play with her pussy. After a few more minutes of orally pleasuring the snoring Jake, Mel turned to Avery and said, "So, you going to have a go?"

The redhead adamantly said, "No, it's wrong. We shouldn't be doing this...taking advantage of Jake. Oh fuck, give me that." Avery practically pushed Mel out of the way and firmly grabbed Jake's cock. She spit on the head and spread her saliva around and down the shaft with her hand. She then started furiously pumping the thick shaft; her hand looked like a blur. Then, she hit the brakes and devoured Jake's cock...completely...all the way to the base. Her tongue slid out and flicked at his balls, which were being massaged with her opposite hand. The three other girls looked on in amazement.

"Avery, you little whore," joked Mel. Avery responded by giving a thumbs up as she continued to suction Jake's cock while it was completely in her mouth. Suddenly, the cock's owner stirred from restful sleep. He looked and saw three sets of eyes looking back at him and then looked down to see, or not see, his cock completely in Avery's mouth.

"What the fuck is....OHHHHHH," Jake couldn't finish his sentence as his orgasm hit him hard. His hips bucked as he released large, thick streams of cum inside of Avery's mouth. The girl was nonplussed; she simply suctioned her lips like a vacuum on his cock and took in every last drop. When Jake was done ejaculating, she slowly slid her mouth up his length, her lips still holding a tight grip around his girth. She finally pulled the head out of her mouth and swallowed hard. She then licked the few droplets that lay on the top of the cock head. After a moment of odd silence, the three other girls whooped and hollered and applauded the oral feat they had just witnessed.

"Hi baby," Christine said to Jake. "Did your nap have a nice happy ending>" Now all four girls laughed hysterically as a still dazed and confused Jake tried to shake the cobwebs of sleep out of his brain.

"You were right," Mel said. "That is definitely a magnificent seven."

"You told them?!" a now very awake Jake shouted.

"Kind of," Christine shyly replied. "But, I had to prove it, right. Oh, and ladies, his length and thickness aren't what makes it magnificent."

"Huh?" Kiki pondered aloud.

"It's this," said Christine, pointing to Jake's newly forming erection. "He has unbelievable bounce back ability and his balls refuel with cum like he's been celibate for a year."

"Mmm," the other three roommates said in unison.

"I want to fuck that cock," Mel blurted out. "Did I just say they out loud?" Her eyes were transfixed on Jake's hardening staff.

"I KNEW IT," shouted Christine. "I knew you looked at him a little too long sometimes." Mel felt embarrassed and looked away. "So, Jake, did you want Mel to fuck your cock?"

"Uh, um...," Jake sputtered for an answer.

"It's okay, baby. This is my gift to you. Mel, I'm going to get him ready by sucking his cock. Take off your clothes and get ready to fuck this bad boy."

"Mel smiled and stripped off all her clothes as fast as humanly possible. She went back to staring at Christine inhaling Jake's cock, when she suddenly nearly jumped out of her skin. Avery had her arms around her, and was squeezing both of Mel's ass cheeks while her tongue went to work on Mel's clit.

"What do you think you're...holy shit...holy shit," Mel said as her mood swung form perturbed to turned on.

"You ARE a little slut, Avery!" Kiki said with a laugh.

"Uh huh," Avery said into Mel's pussy.

"Fuck," was all Jake to manage to utter as he watched Mel being eaten. Christine suspected that Jake wanted to fuck Mel as much as Mel wanted to fuck him. Seeing her pussy being eaten and finally seeing her heavy breasts and hard thick nipples made Jake even harder in Christine's mouth.

"Jake's cock is oh so ready for you, Mel," Christine said in a sultry, sexy voice. Just then, Mel came on Avery's tongue, which was embedded in Mel's pussy.

"Holy shit, Avery," a sweating Mel squealed.

Avery smiled and said, "Her pussy is ready for Jake's cock." She then wiped Mel's juices off her face with her fingers and licked them cleaned. Mel, on somewhat unsteady legs, walked over to the couch and straddled Jake's lap.

"Ready to go for a ride, baby?" Mel asked Jake. "And, I know you want to suck on these big titties."

"Stop teasing the guy and get on with it," Kiki shouted out. Mel grabbed a hold of Jake's pulsing erection and placed it at the head of her lips and then pushed downward. She slowly eased herself down his length, enjoying every inch that entered until she had him fully within her. For his part, Jake grabbed both of Mel's tits, squeezing them in the middle so they bulged out like a water balloon would if the same thing were done to them. Mel let out a sigh and started to ride up and down Jake's cock. He, in turn, sucked on each of her hard nipples, stretching them with his mouth.

Kiki slid over and started licking Jake's balls each time Mel rose up on his shaft. She played with her breasts through her blouse as her tongue did it's work. Christine was in full-out "I don't care mode". She had removed her pants and panties and was finger-fucking herself with wild abandon as she watched her boyfriend get fucked by her gorgeous roomie. Avery came over to her, but Christine said, "No thanks. I'm good," Unbothered by the rebuke she knelt down next to the couch and started fingering Mel's clit.

Mel began to moan loudly and repeated, "Oh...oh..." over and over again. Her body suddenly shook as she experienced a bone jarring orgasm. Jake couldn't take any more of Mel's ride and Kiki's tongue and came for the second time that night. And, Christine wasn't kidding; hJake e let loose a large amount of jizz as if he hadn't come once already. After catching her breath and sharing tongues with Jake in a hot kiss, Mel dismounted from her still semi-erect perch and laid down on the floor. Cum leaked from her pussy. Avery was on it in a shot, cleaning the oozing cum off of her lips and the area between her pussy and ass.

Christine let out a loud yelp as she came from her self-inflicted finger-fuck and celebrated by sucking the juices off of her finger.

While everyone got back their collective breaths, Kiki opened a bottle of wine and took a swig before passing it around to her roomies and Jake. They all drank it as if they had been wandering the desert for days. Finally, Jake said, "I'm going to go take a shower."

"All right, babe," Christine said and gave him a very passionate kiss. When she unlocked her lips from her boyfriend she said, "How about I make some breakfast for everyone?" Different variations of yes were said by all.

"I'll make it quick," Jake said and went off to use the shower that was shared by Christine and Mel's room.

"I'm going to go change. See you in a few," Kiki added. With Avery and Mel helping Christine gather eggs, butter, bacon, and bread to cook up a late night/early morning breakfast, no one noticed when Kiki ran naked from her room into Christine and Mel's bathroom. 15 minutes later the kitchen trio heard the water running, but also heard something else. They ran over to the bathroom and opened the door. Kiki was leaning against one of the shower's glass walls, her breasts splayed across it, and Jake was pounding her from behind.

"Damn," Christine said. "You could have asked first."

"Sor....sor...sorry," Kiki could barely spit out as Jake was now fucking her at lightning speed. Seconds later she cried out as she squirted her orgasm on to Jake's body and down her own legs.

"I'm going to cum," Jake yelled out.

"Pull out, I'm not on the pill" Kiki said urgently. Jake did so and the short-haired girl took him in her mouth just in time to catch his cock's output. She could barely contain the sperm that was being rocketed into her throat and finally let it flow out all over herself and the shower floor.

"I guess you two are going to need another shower," Avery interjected. Mel and Christine chuckled and the three of them returned to the kitchen.

"Okay, Christine. What's up?" Mel asked as they broke eggs into a bowl.

"What do you mean?

"You're as jealous as any woman I know. Why are you all of a sudden sharing your boyfriend with all of us?"

"I'd like to say it was a spur of the moment decision, but honestly I have been thinking about it for a while and the thought really turned me on."

"So, does this mean Jake will be sharing you with his friends."

Christine answered, "No way!" which got a laugh from both Mel and Avery.

"Well, isn't what's good for the goose..."

"Not in this case. Have you seen his friends?" Again, the girls giggled in response. "It's not just that though. I really love him. I...". Christina couldn't finish her sentence as she started to get emotional.

"What is it, C?" a concerned Mel asked.

"I recently realized just how much I love him. I really could see myself spending the rest of my life with him."

"Really?" Avery responded. "I would have thought it was the opposite after sharing him tonight."

"That was my gift to him. I know that sounds weird, but that's just the way I'm wired."

"That's all right. It's really cool that you feel that way," Mel interjected.

Wiping her eyes, Christine said, "What about you AV?" invoking Avery's nickname. "What the hell got into you tonight?"

Avery looked down at her feet before answering. "In case you haven't noticed, I just have a really hard time cutting loose." Christine and Mel gave her a knowing look. "It's just the way I'm wired. God, I'm so embarrassed."

"There's no reason to be embarrassed hon," Mel said and added, "We're all just going on instinct tonight. But, I do have a question. Are you straight, gay, bi, all of the above?"

"I'm not really sure. I was a later bloomer. I didn't lose my virginity until last year."

"I KNEW IT," Mel shouted.

"MEL!" countered Christine.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

"It's okay. Actually, I should clarify. Last year was the first time I was with a man, but it was just the second time I had sex."

"Who was first?"

"Remember the freshman English professor, Jana Carson?"

"Oh yeah," said Christine. She had a face and body that almost made me go gay.

"Well, she and I were at a freshman mixer and one thing led to another. The next thing I knew we were going down on each other in the women's bathroom."

"Damn. You little secret keeper," Mel shot back. "Wait, does that mean, I was the second woman and number three overall for you."

Avery took a deep breath and said, "Yes, but tonight was...different."

"How's that?" asked Christine. Now it was Avery's turn to tear up.

"Hey, it's okay, we're all friends here," said Mel.

"That's just it. I'm afraid if I tell you, I'll lose your friendship," Avery responded through tears.

"Hey, you could never lose our friendship. We're more than friends here. We're family," said Christine.

"She's right. I'm closer to you three than to my own two sisters. I love you guys."

"I love you too," said Avery, staring directly at Mel.

"We know, hon," Mel answered.

"No, I mean I...love...you," said Avery, still having not broken eye contact with the object of her affection.

jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers
12