Gig Pickup

Story Info
Finding romance when you aren’t looking for it.
4.5k words
4.52
5.4k
6
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental. This story depicts sex between consenting adults, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Joe had taken his seat at the concert in eager anticipation of the headline act arriving. He would sit through the support act as he had seen some really good support acts over the years -- He'd seen some truly dire ones though. As was usual with the support acts not everyone was taking their seats until the main act came out. Joe was on his own this time but frequently had gig buddies as he had a number of friends that shared one aspect of his musical tastes or another, it was just that this particular act was a bit niche.

Sat on the end of the row, Joe was beginning to get a bit miffed with the group of seven people to his right that were frequently going to the bar or the toilet or whatever. One of the girls of the group must have noticed and she came and sat on the seat next to Joe. She was probably late twenties -- certainly a good decade younger than Joe -- about 5 6 or 5 7, brunette and a nice shapely body. Just Joe's type if she were a bit older. The brunette put her arm around Joe's shoulder and leant in to say "Sorry about my friends disturbing you all the while. Some of us met up at the bar before coming into the arena and might be a little lit."

Joe was his most gallant and replied, "Think nothing of it as long as they don't keep doing it while the main act is on but having said that if it means the prettiest girl in the group puts her arm around me then I'm certainly not one to complain." Joe inwardly cringed, yes it was a bit cheesy, but it was all he could think to say on the spur of the moment.

The girl leant her head against his shoulder and said "Ahhh, aren't you a sweetie." She then picked up the plastic cup in her hand other hand and drained the last dregs of the beer from it.

Joe chuckled at the almost comic theatrics of the gesture. Being the sceptic that he was he guessed she was doing it to get him to bite and any other time he'd have not played along but something made him say "Oh dear, you're out. I'm about to go get a refill myself, if I promise not to spike your drink did you want me to pick one up for you while I'm there, if so, what were you drinking?"

"I don't mind if I do, although I'll come with you. Something tells I can trust you; you don't look the type that needs to spike drinks, but I do need to stretch my legs. I'm Torrie by the way." The brunette stood up and extended her hand which Joe took and returned the gentlest of handshakes. She looked the picture of a rock chick her dark green T-shirt was shown off by her black leather waistcoat. She had very short denim cut offs that were short enough to show the top of her pink stockings with a peek of her suspender clasps -- pink and green? -- topped off by black ankle boots with a wickedly spiked heel adorned with silver chains.

"It's nice to have met you Torrie, I'm Joe" was his reply. "Do you need to tell your friends that you're leaving them?"

"Nah, they're used to me by now" was her nontalent reply as she followed him towards the exit stairs.

They made their way through the brightly lit concession areas filled with stalls of Band merch, coffee and burger pop up stands. As Joe approached a bar stand with some soft seating he half turned and asked "So what can I get the young lady?

Torrie waved her hands "No, no. I'll get mine. I don't want to impose on your generosity."

Joe looked slightly hurt as he replied "Look it's just a drink. There is no pressure being applied by me in offering or for that matter you by accepting one drink, in fact as soon as it's dispensed there is no obligation to stop you returning to your friends. I wouldn't want people thinking you're taking advantage of an old fart."

Torrie had snuck up to the side and as they queued leant her head against his shoulder again "You're not an old fart and I will happily accept your offer in fact I'd like to talk to you for a while as there is something about you that intrigues me."

Joe mockingly pulled an exaggerated expression as he said, "Well I can't tell you too much about being an international man of mystery." This earned him a slight playful punch on his arm and just like that they were at the front of the queue. The drinks were dispensed, and they made their way to a vacant table when Joe reiterated "I was serious when I said you don't need to stay. The drink was merely a gesture to the pretty lady with the nice smile."

This time it was Torrie that adopted the exaggerated expression as she said, "Am I that annoying that you want to get rid of me?"

Joe held his hands up defensively and replied, "Not at all, I rather like the company of said pretty lady, I was merely offering you a way out if you needed one. I could be some kind of mad axeman for all you know."

Torrie was sat directly opposite and made an exaggerated look either side of him before saying "If you are, it's not a very big axe. Besides I don't think that's who you are although I am curious what brings you to a gig on your own."

Joe took a drink and shrugged "My musical tastes are very eclectic. I have numerous gig buddies who tag along to different gigs depending on the act it's just these guys don't seem to appeal to anyone in my circle, but as I missed out on their last tour, I was determined to make up for it this time around."

Torrie clinked her plastic cup against Joe's as she said "Well I'll be your gig buddy for today. These are on the periphery of my tastes, my friend introduced me to them with this latest album, but I've heard they put on a good show and so agreed to tag along. So, let's have a potted history of Joe to date."

Joe rolled out a short version of his history, mainly around a timeline of other acts he had seen, figuring sticking to music was both a safe bet and always generated conversation. Torrie took on a curious expression as she said, "In none of that did you mention a significant other."

Joe just shrugged and replied "Having been cheated on two occasions, I haven't found that special someone that I can open up to yet, but I haven't given up hope. In the meantime, I'm just enjoying life" this earned him another click of the plastic cup and Torrie drained her drink again as Joe asked, "So what about you?"

Torrie stood and replied "That requires another drink, my round. Same again?"

"No, no, no. It doesn't work like that. I can't have you buying drinks, this was my idea after all" Joe replied and stood up with his guest. Torrie tried putting up a protest but stopped when he said "Look I'm not in the habit of bullying anyone, especially a woman, but on this occasion, I have to insist. I blame my upbringing; my mother and two older sisters instilled an ethos in me that I hold firm and a lady never buys a drink."

The more they talked the more she liked about him. He was either a consummate liar or just a nice bloke and it made a change not to talked down to by a player instead here is someone who was genuinely interested in her views. The table they had recently vacated was still free and so both made their way although this time around Torrie went and sat right next to Joe rather than opposite. This new position allowed her to bump his elbow and arm repeatedly as he pulled her leg about something or other. The support act came on and Joe looked over to Torrie and asked, "Did you want to return and see the support?"

Without a moment's hesitation she shook her head and replied "Nah, I'm enjoying myself far too much here to want to return to the seat." Joe took that as a compliment and was similarly heightened when Torrie added "You know, guys my age could learn a very valuable lesson from guys your age."

Joe winced and made a stabbing gesture at his chest as he said "Oooooh, I've just been stabbed in the heart. Guys my age?"

Torrie collapsed into a fit of giggles as she wrapped her hands in the crook of his nearest arm while holding her head against his arm. She then shifted to brush her palm down his cheek as she continued to giggle and said "Aaaaah, that wasn't what I meant, and I suspect you know it. I think you are very gallant, and I thank your Mum and sisters for raising you right. I was about to say that I haven't been treated so well in a long time but if I'm brutally honest I haven't been treated this well at all. Full stop. Guys SLIGHTLY younger than you" accentuating the word 'slightly' "just don't know how to treat a girl properly."

Joe decided to tug her chain a bit and say, "Or you're looking under the wrong rocks?"

Torrie smiled up at him and Joe thought he saw her eyes twinkle "Oooooh, now who's the one stabbing people in the heart although I suspect you might be nearer the truth than I'd prefer to admit. Why are you so different? How is it you make me so comfortable that the guards come down? How is it I can tell you my inner most secrets?"

Joe continued to stare into her blue eyes while Torrie continued to hold a firm grip on his arm and after a moment's reflection said, "It's just the way I am. What you see is what you get" hedging his bets he added "Maybe tonight was the night for the right rock." Torrie momentarily pulled back slightly as once again his casual comment made her question herself to the core for the second time in a few minutes. Her left hand came up to his right cheek and caressed it as she leant her head forward and closed her eyes. Joe saw all of this in almost slow motion as he leant his own head down and engaged her soft tender lips with his own. Her lips moved as she slowly rolled her head slightly as she wormed her tongue between his lips and teased them until Joe reciprocated with his own tongue.

The hand that had been cradling his arm slipped down and came to rest on his leg as she squeezed. Without breaking lip contact Joe moaned slightly in the kiss as the front of his trousers tented. She was driving him crazy, but he was determined to let her do the running, lest he push her too far in a particular direction. Her hand worked nearer his waist giving the gentlest of squeezes as it progressed up, but it was when she reached the front of his trousers that she pulled back with a wide eyed delighted expression "Mmmm. Now someone is either pleased with what I am doing, or someone has smuggled some contraband in -- and I mean A LOT of contraband."

Once again, she collapsed in a fit of giggles against his arm as Joe leant his head down and whispered "It could be it's the effect a certain YOUNG lady is having on me. She looks amazing, she kisses exceptionally well, she tastes delicious, and she smells like a perfect spring morning."

Torrie just had chance to say, "For that you get another of these" and leant forward for another kiss adding afterwards "I say again that you know just what a girl wants to hear." Joe shrugged and leant forward for his own kiss which was reciprocated immediately. When she leant back next, she had a very conspiratorial expression as she looked around and then lowered her voice saying "I've never done IT at a music venue before. Plane yes, Train yes, On a coach yes even at my office but never at an auditorium. Could I tempt you to... errrr..." leaving the comment hanging in the air.

Joe couldn't believe his luck and was waiting for someone to deliver a punchline at some point to knock him off his perch "No it would be a first for me too. It's not the most glamorous of locations I can offer but as I was queuing to climb the stairs earlier, I did see someone entering the door code to what looked like some kind of cleaning store cupboard."

Torrie's eyes were held wide once more, and she tentatively nodded her head as she said, "I'm game if you are." She stood up and tugged Joe's arm encouraging him to stand with her, she felt it best to clarify "I don't want you thinking this is an everyday occurrence for me but having felt what's being packed down there I'm eager to see what contraband you have."

Joe steered her towards the stairs and said "I never thought such a thing, in fact I'm still counting my lucky stars. I could have been sat next to some hairy arsed bloke but instead you went and plopped down next to me; the hottest babe in the house." Another fit of giggles and another head buried in his arm just endeared her more to him than ever before. They reached the door and a quick furtive look around established no one was paying them any attention and so Joe type in the four digit code he had seen earlier and bingo the door lock popped open allowing Torrie to swiftly step inside pulling Joe with her. She quickly established where the light switch was and pushed Joe back against the door as she lunged at him to attach her lips to his once more.

Frustratingly Joe put his arms around her but left them in the safety of the small of her back. That was quickly resolved by her reaching back and moving them down to her butt cheeks and he responded suitably by flexing the globes between his outstretched hands. She retuned one hand to the back of his neck while the other travelled to the front of his trousers to squeeze the bulge once more as she moaned approvingly in the kiss.

Joe continued to flex his left hand on her butt but with his right hand decided to give the lady a piece of her own medicine as he wormed his fingers inside the waistband of her denim shorts making her gasp as his fingers searched further. The fingertips located the elasticated waist of her panties and still they searched onwards making her gasp in the kiss once, the fingers then brushed past her enflamed clit. The fingers quested on further and slipped inside her warm moist pussy forcing her to pull back from the kiss and gasp "Oh god, that's the spot" as he slowly worked his fingers in one inch at a time only to slowly pull back and then reverse course to repeat once more.

It felt like his hands were keeping her upright as she continued to shake and quiver while moaning deeply. This was just the type of treatment she had been wanting from her previous lovers and here was a man, some years older than her, looking fairly none descript in a plain blue T-shirt and jeans, in fact he was fairly plain looking and yet he had shown her the type of treatment she craved and was now working her body as a conductor steers an orchestra. The expression 'Never judge a book by its cover' popped into her head.

Joe had never felt such a moist pussy in all his days, and he had the pleasure of playing with many different ones over the years. Torrie's clutched at his invading fingers while it bathed the digits in more juice than he thought possible. More and more she clutched at his left arm with both hands while his right hand squelched and squirmed as deeply inside her as he could manage.

Torrie kept repeating an anguished "Oh god" over and over as he worked his fingers taking her step by step to what the lady suspected was going to be a spectacular climax until he tipped her over the edge and then BOOM it hit her. This is when she buried her face in his shoulder and gave a deep guttural moan at the same time as her pussy muscles tried to squeeze the life out of his fingers that were then surrounded by yet more of her juices. If Joe hadn't detected that she had been building up to a good climax he might have suspected that she had wet herself.

As it was, he held her tightly to him with his left arm while slowly extracting his fingers from her clasping pussy. He craftly brought his right hand up to his mouth and sucked on his fingers longingly 'Mmmm, delicious' he thought and then wrapped his arm around her while she came down from whatever cloud she was on.

Slowly she moved her face and looked up at Joe with a very contented expression. "Oh my god. Thank you; I've never come so strongly in all my life. That was amazing; you're amazing. You certainly know how to use those fingers."

Joe smiled down at her and replied, "That's nothing, wait until I bury my face in there, that's really going to rock your world" Joe was rightly proud of his oral ability.

His comment seemed to stir her as she pushed herself away from his chest and pointed a single finger in the centre of his chest "Oh no you don't. It's my turn now Buster" and then sank to her knees as she reached up and drew his zipper down. Although his bulge had softened slightly while he administered to her needs, it hadn't gone down too much and started to reinvigorate at her actions so much so that she had to work her hand in the zipper to extract his dick. It was certainly worth the effort once it was free, and she could work her hand up and down its length. It wasn't any longer than some of her past lovers but what made her heart flutter a little bit more was the thickness of his cock and it seemed to be separating her thumb and forefinger ever so slightly as she worked it more.

After a fleeting moment admiring the muscular flesh in her grasp Torrie leant forward enveloping the head in her mouth and worked her tongue around the head in a worshipful way, luxuriating in the feel of the warm spongy head in her mouth. Ever so slowly she worked more and more into her mouth as she inadvertently made approving mewling noises. Each time she pulled her head back, the half-light in the room made his flesh glistened with the saliva she had left behind, but just then she looked up into Joe's downturned face and his heart skipped a beat. He had thought her beautiful while they were sat facing each other but now with her mouth attached to his dick he was struck that maybe he might have just fallen in love with this young woman.

Torrie loved the adoring look on his face as he watched her willingly administer to his dicks needs; she wanted him to enjoy this more than any other he may have experienced. Instinctively he tilted his head back and groaned as his right hand cradled the back of her head against his dick. It dawned on her that this was the hand that had brought her so much pleasure and her pussy seemed to pulse once more at the thought making her redouble her efforts to please him even if it were only halfway to what he had made her feel just now.

In the distance Joe could make out the main act thrashing out their opening anthem to get the crowd going. The song was one of his favourites, but in reality, he preferred what was happening to him right now rather than being in the auditorium. He could feel his balls bubbling and said down to Torrie "Oh baby you are so very good at that, a little too good. I'm about to come if you'd prefer me not to come in your mouth."

Torrie momentarily disengaged her mouth to say "I want to swallow every last drop. Next time you can come over my boobs" and then took him deep in her mouth once more. The thought of coming on her tits did it for him and he let his come fly for her to quickly swallow as she gulped each shot down. Once he had finished coming Torrie gave one last hard lingering suck to make sure she had taken it all and then he pulled her up under her arms until she was stood in front of him. He craned his neck down the short distance and kissed her beautiful full lips that had given him so much pleasure. The main act was into their third song by now -- another of his favourites -- but once again he found himself preferring being here with this delicious creature pressed up against him in this cramped cleaning cupboard than outside. Between kisses she asked, "I hope Sir approved of my talents."

Joe had a smile akin to the proverbial Cheshire Cat as he replied "Miss, that is some spectacular talent you have there." His comment made her wrap both hands behind his head, interlocking her fingers as she kissed him deeply. Joe then steered them around 180 degrees so that Torrie's back was against the door, and he disengaged his mouth to say, "Now if you don't mind, I want to do some fine dining" and then slipped to his knees in front of her. He reached up for her cut offs and pulled down as the lady wiggled her hips to aid their removal. As his fingers felt the elastic of her panty waist, he hooked them too and pulled both down in one smooth motion.

12