Gig Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. Even in the half-light he could make out it was neatly trimmed with the clit standing proud from its hood and everywhere seemed to glisten from her excited pussy -- yes, he was going to enjoy this. He guessed it was probably the largest clit he had ever laid eyes on as he leant forward and captured it between his lips and while sucking hard on the nub, bashed it repeatedly with the point of his tongue. Torrie jumped and gasped as she grasped the back of his head with both hands. He wasn't joking when he said it would rock her world.

His tongue and lips worked at her labia and clit repeatedly and then all of a sudden, he pulled back, stood up while wiping his mouth and then dropped his trousers down to his ankles. It didn't take a genius to work out what was about to happen, it was precisely what Torrie wanted -- no needed -- to happen. The question was how he would make it happen given she was a good few inches shorter than he.

She needn't have worried though as Joe had it worked out. While still pressing her back to the door her leant forward and engaged both hands at the back other knees and lifted her up so easily so that her crotch was raised to just above his. With this stance he would struggle to guide his cock into her snug pussy and in a flash, she reached down, took control of the head and steered it towards her needy pussy. Once the head was engaged, he lowered her body ever so slowly so that his flesh slotted in deeper with each heartbeat. They had begun to kiss again but the further he slid into her -- or more properly she slid down on him -- she had to disengage from his mouth to make a combined gasp and groan. It was at this point that Joe realised he loved this woman with his heart and soul.

Little did he know that the lady was thinking the exact same thing at the exact same moment. This man, who had charmed her so sweetly, had made her come so expertly and was right now buried deep inside her, helping her raise and lower herself along his length was like no other that she had ever encountered. The thought that she had now found her soulmate had her coming again on his cock.

Joe was in heaven. Her pussy clamped and squeezed his cock so firmly that he stopped her rise and fall and put his whole effort into kissing her while she gladly accepted his tongue and started to suck on it. It was probably only a few minutes but the two stayed like this for what seemed the longest time, both revelling in the sensation of being joined to their soulmate. Yes, it was a small dimly lit store cupboard. Yes, there were thousands of people mere feet away from them and yes, they had met for the first time just a short while ago and yet each made the other feel complete. The world could stop turning for all they cared. This was their moment and their place.

Torrie broke the spell as she wriggled around so that her pussy was sliding up his cock once more. She looked him square in the face and pronounced "I love you and need you to come in me right now like you've never come before and after that you're going to take me home and keep coming in me until I go hoarse from shouting 'Oh God'."

As it turned out that's precisely what happened. The main act that Joe had missed on their last tour had been missed again and he didn't care one jot.

12