Gigantomachy Games

Story Info
Two Greek goddesses act as prizes for games to stop a war.
5.6k words
4.4
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers

Before there's war, there must be games.

This is the creed set out by Zeus in order to prevent full scale destruction. The Gigantes are beating the war drum against the Gods once again. If both parties can agree to contest each other in the arena instead of the battlefield, precious lives of the immortals will be spared. But if the contest cannot slake the blood lust of both parties or if one side does not dominate the other...

Then war will come.

# The Kapeleia

Hera worries about the start of the second Gigantomachy war as she lays in the marble resting room just outside of the balcony. She dips a sugar date into her bowl of honey and tastes the overpowering sweetness, the energy revitalizing her from her morning workout. She savors the chew as she hears the sound of the queens guards outside opening the gates for the crowd to fill the battle amphitheater. They've come early, she thinks.

Ate, Hera's wife, pushes back the red curtains of the pillared entrance to their lounge. The worries of war fade from her as she looks upon the beauty of her muse. Hera opens her chiseled arms to her fiery goddess who saunters over the leopard carpets to flop on the couch. Her little frame fits perfectly in the cradle of Hera's body.

"Oh Hera, do you think these games are really necessary?"

Hera begins to stroke Ate's long dark hair.

"Yes. As much as I'm not a fan of these games either, it's what we need to do to prevent another war," Hera says. Ate scoffs.

"Men. Always starting fights over frivolous things. Just wish that brute Zeus could think of something better than using us as prize bait for the gladiators. You'd think they have enough harems that they don't need us to incentivize them," says Ate.

Hera takes a date and dips it in honey again. She holds it above Ate, who opens her red lips and lets the honey dribble into her mouth. Hera puts the date in and lets Ate sucks it, then rips off part of it. Hera eats the rest.

"Can you think of a better prize than us to stop a war?" Hera says.

They both look each other in the eyes. Then they laugh.

"I'm sure they'll offer you up first, my little hourglass," says Hera. Ate sits up and gives a bratty scoff.

"You'd allow a Gigante to ravage me? How rude!"

"I hear they have cocks that would satisfy a thousand whores and stay hard as stone. Might be fun to watch." Hera reaches a velvet hand under the red robes of Ate and squeezes one of her nipples. She feels herself start to become wet as she fondles her wife's large supple breasts. Ate wiggles and squeals.

"Oh I'd put their rubble to the test," says Ate. She turns and straddles Hera, then takes a sugar date out of the golden chalice and places it on Hera's lips, making her lick it playfully. Hera pretends that it's the tit of the goddess on her lap, now grinding very slowly. The sunlight comes over the edge of the amphitheater and makes the golden laurels in her curly hair sparkle.

"What about you Hera? Will you have to give yourself over to the Theoi Polemikoi?"

Hera thinks about the lineup for the games that she read on the scroll delivered to her door this morning. It includes Enyo, Phobos, Ares, and even Demios. She couldn't count how many times these suitors visited the residence of Olympus and climbed the famed side of the mountain to her bedroom. She'd always hear them and place a sword and shield for them on the balcony. She enjoyed the challenge of fighting them off and throwing them back down the mountain. They liked the fight too it seemed. They'd always try again.

"Well I guess I wouldn't get the pleasure of tossing them out of the window this time," she said. They both giggle again.

There's a chime at the door. The golden glow of the queen's guard is seen through the red drapes before they part. Their linothorax armor sparkles with gold inlay as they hold the curtain open for Hermes.

As the son of Zeus, Hera sees him when Zeus is busy. Small in stature and wearing his formal winged crown for the events, he steps into their private kapeleia holding a formal scroll. Normally such a message is delivered by Zeus himself, but Hera knows he's fully engaged in counsel with the Gigantes negotiating a ceasefire while the masses are distracted with games.

Ate continues to straddle Hera as Hermes steps in gingerly. He stays well out of the distance of both of the powerful women. Hera smiles at the messenger and detects his normal quivering at her presence.

"To the reverend Hera, I bring before you today another official scroll from--," Hera interrupts him.

"Oh come off it Hermes. Enough with the formality. These are just games. Come here and let me rough you up a bit before you give me the scroll," she says, reaching a hand out to grab him.

Hermes recoils slightly. It makes the queen's guard chuckle.

"Dammit woman, will you ever let me do my job properly?" he says. He inches forward and extends the scroll out as far as he can reach.

Ate gets it before Hera does and the both giggle as they playfully try and take it from each other. Hermes goes to leave but a formidable arm from the queen's guard puts a pike between him and his exit.

Hera finally wrangles the scroll from Ate and sits up, unfurling it to read. Her smiling eyes drop the further down the scroll she goes.

"What the hell is this Hermes?" says Hera. Ate begins to read over her shoulder, her doe eyes growing wider and wider the further she reads.

Hermes clears his throat as he quivers.

"The demands of the gladiators. What they wish to... do... to you both if they win you as a prize during the games."

Hera and Ate look at one another, seeing demands for acts that make them both want to blush. But as Hera finishes the scroll, she looks for the official seal from Zeus at the bottom. She sees it, but it doesn't look right. Only her goddess eyes can see the secret silver that Zeus uses. It's not present here.

Hera rolls up the scroll and stands. Her powerful stature booms across the kapeleia as she steps toward the tiny Hermes. He stammers back, but both Queens guard each take a shoulder of his to prevent him from flying off.

"I don't accept these 'demands'," she says, tapping the long scroll in her hand like a club.

"But-but-but..." Hermes stammers at first, but then recovers his Godlike role. "You realize that not accepting these might stop the games from happening at all. War will happen and you will be the cause of it."

"Whoever the winner of these games are, they will be more than satisfied with how we will handle them. And you can take this back to the Theoi Polemikoi. Have them explain to Zeus why they won't enter the arena because their 'demands' won't be met if they win us as a prize."

She swings the scroll over Hermes' head and bops him with it. He yelps. It makes all of the women laugh. The Queens guard lets him go. His sandals flutter and he shoots through the red drapes, taking one with him over his head.

He crashes into a pillar down the hall. The ladies keel over with laughter.

Nice try gentlemen, Hera thinks. I'll be making you work for your prize instead of the other way around.

# Dimachaeri

The morning sun bakes the stone amphitheater with over 75,000 spectators on the first day. Hera and Ate sit on their formal Klinai adorned with gold and red pillows. Servants bring silver platters of fruit and baked snacks to set out for their liking. Hera takes a sip of wine just as the trumpets sound for the first bout.

"Those Polemikoi are disgusting pigs," says Ate. Hera snickers.

"Yes. They're no end to their tricks and what they try to get away with."

"But as disgusting as those demands were..." Ate trails off. Hera feels Ate's doe eyes shift and smile in her peripheral vision. "They were a bit sexy."

"Some of that appeals to you, my little muse?" Hera said. She feels through Ate's black circles again, letting the sensation turn her on.

"Yes, but they'd be fun between me and you. Not with those brutes," she says.

More trumpets sound as doors on each end of the battle amphitheater open. The crowd's cheers begin to rise. Drums announce the first fighters as they come up the long gangway in their heavy armor.

That's when Hera gets an idea.

"How about this my muse," she says. "Let's make a wager on the bouts. Whoever wins gets to play out those sick little fantasies on the other, just between us. As a warm up, per se, before we must entertain the brutes who come to seek their prize. What do you think?"

Ate gets her excited wiggle. The one she does before Hera usually grasps her shoulders in her large hands and begins to have her way in their bedroom. Ate perks up on her seat and mimics the formal stance of Zeus as she extends a hand in the way of the gods' agreements. It makes Hera laugh.

"Agreed my wise queen," she says.

It makes Hera get wet in an instant. She takes Ate's hand and kisses it.

They laugh as the trumpets rise once more and the bout begins.

# The Bet

Ares wins the bout of double swords against the giant. And Hera has won the first wager.

The Queen's Guard set up the kapeleia for privacy and for the coming play. With red satin curtains covering the white marble room, Ate is cuffed with gold manacles that are chained to a pillar, spreading her arms and legs out for Hera to use. She's adorned with body jewelry of diamonds that go around her luscious waste and drape over her open breasts. She wiggles her ass at Hera as the God queen rounds in front of her.

She takes Ate by the throat, getting Ate to moan already. She lets her hand tease around Ate's labia, feeling her already soaking wet in expectation. Her finger goes in concentric circles, becoming smaller and faster as she nears Ate's clit.

Ate comes up on her toes, wiggling against her restraints, and making the gold chains jingle. She begins to giggle and plead.

"Please Goddess. I'll be a good servant to you," she says. She licks her lips and parts them, letting salvia come down the sides of her mouth. Hera feels herself get more wet. Then, she presses a finger inside of her wife and curls up. Ate throws her head back in satisfaction.

Inside, Hera can feel her wife come close to orgasm. She continues to hold her by the neck, making her fingers move more and more. Ate starts to beg.

"Can I please cum?" she asks.

Hera withdraws her fingers and shoves them into Ate's mouth. They connect eyes. Ate's eyes flashed at her, wanting nothing more than to be edged again.

"Does my little toy want to be played with more?" Hera asks. All Ate can do is nod.

Hera goes to the stone table with candles and food to find her special toys prepared and ready. She takes on a strap on, with two double dildos. Ate begins to shake in anticipation as Hera traces her fingers on her skin, rounding behind her.

She takes Ate's hips and angles them, making her arch her back and stick her ass out. Hera kneels and puts her face right on Ate's wet pussy. As she licks, she can feel Ate shaking with want. A wet finger makes its way into Ate's little ass, making her jump. She presses in and out, then goes in wide circles to soften her ass. Ate moans with absolute pleasure, and Hera feels her pussy tighten around several of her fingers as she goes back into her pussy, then trades with her ass.

"Goddess, I'm so ready for you," moans Ate.

Hera stands behind Ate and grabs her by the hair with one hand, and pulls her by the waist with the other. The double dildo slides easily into Ate, filling both of her holes. Hera feels herself grow wet as she thrusts for the first time, hearing Ate scream out with both pleasure and pain at both of her holes being filled.

As she fucks her wife, Hera brings in Ate close to her body, feeling her wife's sweating body against hers. She licks her ear and bites it, then whispers to her.

"I think you've paid enough of your lost bet. Are you nice and ready for us to use Ares?" she asks.

All Ate can do is moan in affirmation.

#Ares

The God of War enters the kapeleia. The gashes in his arms and on his head still bleed from the battle with the stone Giant. His muscles gleam with sweat and the chiseled God smiles as he enters.

Both Ate and Hera sit upon the bed in the middle of the kapeleia, both adorned in body jewelry and glistening in the afternoon light. The warrior takes off his chest armor and begins to undo his pteruges.

"I've come to collect my reward for honoring Zeus in the arena and further preventing war on our people. Goddess Hera, are you ready to be claimed by me, to be owned and used as I see fit?" he asks.

His leather pteruges drop to the floor. He's erect and ready. Ate's mouth opens in shock. But Hera has seen it before.

"No," she says lightly.

Ares's facial expression changes and he halts his advance toward the bed.

"But the scroll. It made clear what my demands were--," he starts in, but Hera puts up a hand to silence him.

"They're great ideas Ares. And it's an idea that I already played out with Ate here," she says as she runs a hand over Ate's body. "But your reward is not being ousted for trying to plagiarize Zeus's seal."

Ares goes stiff.

"That bitch Hermes. He said he could replicate it perfectly," Ares admits.

He crosses his arms. Hera shrugs her shoulders and both Ate and her laugh.

"Don't worry Ares. You'll still get a reward. Just not in the way you want it," says Hera.

They both get off of the bed and have Ares lay down. Ate shackles his hands to the bed with the golden clamps from earlier, while Hera brings over a new device from the table.

The clamps are set just as Ares looks up to what Hera brings over. She holds the dildo face and mouth gag in front of him and begins to laugh. Ares' face looks in shock.

"Congratulations on winning the bout," says Hera. Before he can protest, she puts it on his face.

Hera mounts Ares' hips while Ate mounts his face. They both slide down on the swords of Ares facing each other and both moan out at the same time. Hera kisses her wife and can taste the honey and sweet dates from earlier as she rocks her hips back and forth on Ares cock.

As Ares moans, it sends vibrations up into Ate. Her wet pussy begins to cream down the long cock, dripping onto the warrior's face. She fucks it harder, moans louder, and kisses Hera deeper.

Hera becomes excited seeing her wife fucking a mans face. She begins to ride him harder in return, wanting him to moan more to vibrate the gag he wears. Ares pulls at his restraints, flexing his muscles, providing them a more stiff board to hold against as they kiss each other and bring themselves to orgasm.

"Please Goddess. Please may I cum?" asks Ate.

Hera takes her wife's chin in her hands and nods.

They both thrust as hard as they can, screaming out as they do. Hera feels Ares begin to climax as well, filling her inside and combining with her own cream. It's warm and makes her more horny. The feeling washes down her and over his cock, dripping with delight.

Ate has the same result, allowing her cream to flow over Ares face.

They all come to a standstill, dripping in orgasm and sweat.

# Andabatae

The sun is over the battle amphitheater and bakes the crowd in hot sunlight. The intern games of mortals leave the smell of dirt and blood that rises with the dust as they fight.

Both Hera and Ate sit upon the Klinai once again, paying attention only to each other as they feed each other grapes and slices of oranges. As the trumpets sound for the next major bout between the God and the Giant, Hera takes a drink of wine while Ate goes through the scroll, picking the next activity to bet on.

"Oh, This one is perfect. Especially since it's the Andabatae bout. Look," says Ate, handing the scroll to Hera.

She reads it over and begins to smile.

"Shall we make a wager?" asks Hera.

The trumpets sound and the crowd cheers loudly. They do nothing to drown the beaming smiles from Ate.

# The Bet

Phobos wins the bout against the giant in the sight restricted helm battle. And Ate has won the next wager.

Hera kneels on the satin sheet bed in the middle of their private venue. She feels the gentle ropes that Ate has tied behind her back. Hera can only feel her muse prepare her as the blindfold over her eyes prevents any visual sensation of what Ate might be doing.

Then a light kiss on the lips makes its way to Heras mouth. She tastes her wife's lips lined with citrus or orange as Ate's hands make their way around her waist. She begins to feel a massage, first around her hips then up to her breasts. Hera lets out a satisfied and relaxed moan as both her wifes touch and the wine from the afternoon make her sink into a sensually relaxing state.

Ate rounds the bed and begins to massage her back and shoulders, kissing her neck and biting it occasionally. It sends shivers down Hera's spine and skin as she moans occasionally. She jumps and lets her mouth part as Ate sends her nails down her back, making her feel her freshly manicured nails trace their skin and make their mark.

Ate embraces Hera from the back and wraps her hands around to her front, playing with her nipples and squeezing them. Hera can only lay back into her wife and try to move her hands to tease her back. But Ate feels it and begins to play with her labia, lightly searching for her clit.

Hera feels herself become wet even more. She licks her lips, waiting in anticipation to taste her wife.

Ate rounds in front of her and stands on the bed. Hera feels a leg go over her left shoulder as she smells the sweet scent of her wifes femininity. A hand makes it through her blonde hair and caresses her scalp at first. Then she feels her head being pressed into her wifes pussy and tastes the nectar of the muse of a goddess.

Ate rides Hera's face for a while, pulling back in ecstasy as Hera makes her tongue do dances around her clit and the inside. Ate becomes excited and starts forcing Her'as face into her pussy, smothering her at times.

Hera feels the strength in her rise up, wanting to rip her restraints and take over her wife. But she allows the feeling of being taken for the moment, letting Ate have her fun and switching the dynamic of dominance between them. Ate now rides her face, making a mess of her as juices drip down from Hera's chin.

Ate doesn't ask to cum this time and instead climaxes with Hera's tongue fully inside her. She collapses to her knees, then Hera feels Ate take her head into her hands once again. Ate licks herself off of Hara, as Hara's pussy becomes dripping wet.

# Phobos

Throws back the red curtains of the kapeleia and pants, out of breath. Both Hera and Ate look upon the God of fear. He is bruised from the battle with the Giant and he has a temporary patch on his stomach from a wound. He stands and looks upon the two Goddesses and keeps a stern look.

"I have slain the fiercest of the Giants in the arena. I fear nothing because I am fear itself. For you have seen my prowess below. What say you queens of Zeus? Will you not marvel at my achievement?"

"Eh," says Hera. Ate giggles. But Phobos balls his fists.

"Were you not impressed, my queen? Did I not do service to Olympia?"

"Oh you did quite well out there Phobos. And I'm sure you are all deserving of reward for your efforts," says Hera. She takes a sip of wine.

"But now, it's time for you to serve me and Ate. As your reward, of course."

Phobos looks to the table with the food, sex toys, and the scroll. He sees the forgery seal clearly. Then he scowls.

"Remind me to pay Hermes a visit after my service," says Phobos.

They both bind him with golden rope and lay him on the bed. Phobos is blindfolded, and bound to the point that he cannot move. Hera pulls him to the end of the bed, making sure that his head is hanging slightly off. She motions to Ate to go first.

Ate mounts his head, taking him by the hair and puts her pussy on his lips. Still wet from earlier, she grinds on his face and dominates his lips. Phobos moans along to help as Hera comes behind her wife, allowing her to lean into her chest while she plays with her supple nipples. Ate comes to climax quickly as Phobos injects his strong and long tongue inside her. Hera feels her wife shake with absolute pleasure.

Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers
12