Gigantomachy Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ate turns and kisses Hera. Hera can smell the strong pheromones coming from her breath.

"Your turn, my queen," she says at Ate dismounts.

Hera takes a turn and immediately feels the tongue of Phobos enter inside her. It's long and powerful, like a finger without joints. It makes its way right to her G spot and holds. Hera puts a hand around her mouth in surprise, biting her finger to prevent herself from screaming so loud.

Ate is on her knees and puts her hands on Hera's hips. She makes her rock back, moving her hips to show her ass. Ate's tongue moves into her ass at the same time as Phobos does. The sensation of both doesn't take long to make Hera's orgasm tumble into her pussy. She feels herself cream over Phobos face, who moans louder at the taste.

Hera takes a hand and puts it on Ate, forcing her into her ass. She sits more on Phobos face, wanting more, smothering him into submission to eat and lick all of her.

"Serve me my warrior. Serve me my muse. Make me cum over and over again as your reward."

# Gallus

The setting sun graces the skin of Hera over the amphitheater. The bouts have given way to many dead warriors whose traces of life are only left in the blood smears across the sand. Ate sits back into her lap as they lounge on the couch. Hera feels the satisfaction of orgasms and the pleasure of her wife ease her mind as the time for war comes to a close.

"There's one more bout. The largest giant should be coming out," says Ate.

"Want to wager together on the same side this time?" asks Hera.

"What if the Gigante wins?"

"Then we will both have a new experience today. Besides, if the Gigante does win, we do need to play our part in helping to assuage any war."

Ate squirms under her wifes touch as the trumpets sound and the crowd rises to their feet.

"I've never been with a Gigante before," she says.

Hera gets slightly aroused at what might befall them if the Gigante is to win. But so far, all of the Greek warriors have proved themselves in battle. The gates open, and the warriors meet in the middle with spears in hand.

# The Gigante

Porphyrion had to bow his head under the ceiling to get into the dome of the kapeleia. Flanked by four Queens guards, Hera looks up into the eyes of a familiar giant. Ate is at her side and feels her hands go cold as the Giant smiles.

"Been a long time Hera," booms the giant.

"Yes it has. If I am reminded of our last encounter, you were marveling at my beauty, as you are now, as an arrow pierced your side from Hercules," says Hera.

The smile from the giant fades for a moment as his masculine hand reaches to his abdomen. He rubs where he was shot during the first Gigantomachy war.

"Not my finest moment," he says.

"Neither was it when Zeus threw down a thunderbolt to light you on fire," says Ate.

Porphyiron cocks his head at both of the women.

"Luck was on your side today as it was then. I am grateful that war will not come to us, despite the Gods remaining in control of the cosmos."

"For that, I am also grateful," says Hera.

"In ways I wish for another war so that I may have the chance to redeem myself from such folly. War is what I am built for," he says. He puts his shoulders back to raise himself to his largest stature. Hera cannot help but look at what is at eye level.

"Is that all you were built for?" ask Hera. She leans back on the couch and gives a flirtatious eye to the Giant. He looks down at her.

"In fact," Hera continues, "Perhaps we shall seal the fate of peace between us by allowing you to redeem yourself from your last folly. Give you another form of purpose other than just war. What say you, Porphyiron?"

The giant smiles.

# The Baths

They lead the Giant down the long hallway of the suites of the amphitheater, escorted by the Queens Guard. Hera takes the Giant by his large hand and guides him down a long stairwell lined with fine statues of fallen gladiators.

After descending the special stairwell, it opens to an underground with a high stone dome. Lights from the surface peer down into the large space filled with the smell of roses and hot mist.

Large wide steps lead down into a pool of hot blue water. Wash basins are recessed and line the marble walls just under the black stone. The marble pillars show ornate stonework of the finest make of Olympia. Their steps echo as they walk in. The sound of water plinks off of the surface of the bath.

"Welcome to the private bath of the goddesses," she says to Porphyrion.

The giant looks above him and around as the Queen's Guard gives them space. They place themselves along the wall and watch as both Ate and Hera disrobe and walk into the water.

Hera feels the eyes of Porphyrion upon her perfect skin, just like that day during his bout with Hercules. It's the same want in his eyes, the same drive, to have her and make her his.

She turns toward him in the water, partially halfway into the long bath. The steam swirls around her naked body in a blue hue as her wife walks over to join her. The giant regards both of them and lets the image of the perfect woman soak into his memory.

Hera puts out an inviting hand to Porphyrion.

"Come. Claim your reward in peace," she says.

Porphyrion lets his linothorax armor clank to the ground and he disrobes the rest of his garments. Both Hera and Ate gasp as he stands fully erect and naked. The fullness of his giantism is on display in the large space. His muscles are impressive. His legs are chiseled blocks of rock hard fibers. And his manhood is fully erect in anticipation. He steps into the water towards both of them.

He kneels in the water because he is so tall, sitting back on his heels to allow his torso to be level with the standing women. Hera feels herself flush with want as the giant reaches a hand that almost engulfs her entire back. The sheer strength of his grip as he pulls her in makes him feel captured, ready for use, and ready to be the bridge of final peace to satisfy the treaty between giants and gods.

Ate is also brought in with a giant hand. She reaches up on her tip toes and begins to kiss Porphyrion. The giant moans, sending a vibration through both of them that makes Hera's clit buzz. His moan echoes off of the stone around them.

With his giant hand, he lifts Ate up onto his face, allowing her to straddle him with her legs over his shoulders. Hera sees his massive tongue find its way into Ate, who gasps in fascination and surprise as he works her pussy with expert use.

The hand that now engulfs her brings her up over his massive cock. Hera has not taken something so large before, so she relaxes herself and holds herself against the giant as she works down onto it. He is gentle, allowing her time to get used to it. But in no time at all, she sits down and feels herself become more full than she ever has in her life.

Hera uses her muscles and abs to grind on top of the giant cock, making sure to please the giant in front of her. He moans again, sending another vibration into both of the women.

Ate is practically screaming in pleasure as the giant laps her up. Hera looks up to see cum mixing with Porphyrion saliva that produces a concoction of sexy film. It excites Hera more as she continues to drop onto the giant cock, feeling it hit the very back of her cervix.

A sensation of warm liquid hits her, sending a shockwave of pleasure through her body that ignites an orgasm that fires her insides. She screams out in pleasure just as Ate does. The giant's muscles tense further as Hera continues to ride his cock, milking him for every last drop of cum that he empties into her.

Ate, satisfied beyond her wildest dreams, goes limp in his grip. He slowly settles her down into the warm water, using his hand to keep her propped up to rest.

Hera dismounts and sits in the water, dazed and out of breath as she lets the orgasm soak her body with pleasure.

Porphyrion lays sideways in the water with a hand supporting his head. He looks upon the married women. Hera connects eyes with him and returns that giant smile.

"Care to renew the peace once more?" Asks Hera.

All Porphyrion can do is smile and nod.

# Peace

Hera holds Ate who sleeps in her arms. A cool night graces the empty amphitheater. Soft voices of parties line the outside of the stadium and drift up from the hallways from their kapeleia. Hera strokes Ate's hair, clearly exhausted from such a wonderful and action packed day.

Soft steps approach their room as the candle light gives way to faint white light.

Zeus stands before her with tired eyes looking down upon Hera. She goes to rise and greet him, but he puts up a large paw to stop her. He enters the room silently and kneels by the bed, looking at Ate. He joins Hera in petting her hair as she sleeps.

"What say you, God of Gods. How did the negotiations go?" asks Hera.

"We have peace," he says with a low voice. "The Gigantes have renewed their pact with Olympia and will enjoy new access to our trade routes. In exchange, they will recede their forces to the mountains to the north to guard against the Titan threat that looms there. I promised them the first to war. And they accepted."

With this official proclamation, Hera feels herself fully relax. She leans back on the couch and feels the starlight on her.

"I hear that Hermes tried to pull a fast one on you," says Zeus.

"All in good fun. He couldn't get a trick past me if he flew by with a thousand arrows," she said.

"And I also heard that you made best friends with one of the Giants?"

"Well. Not every day you get someone that large to make your day."

"The story has already spread amongst the Queens Guard. It seems that a new legend has been born of you, Hera."

"Well, better legends of sex than legends of war, wouldn't you say Zeus?"

The God ponders this for a moment then rises.

"Have a peaceful sleep, Hera."

He leaves, and both Hera and Ate mix together in their skin and arms as they dream of the day's events.

12