Gilding the Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

Along about 3 or 4 I slumbered awake and stayed quiet. I could see Jerry snugged down in the covers so I turned over very slowly. Abram was on his back sleeping. I moved over and got down under the covers and slid down. I felt up the inside of his thigh softly and he was hanging down between. I got my fingers working him a little and he slowly started to get more firm so I got my head over and got my warm lips around the head and ever so slowly got him used to me there. He didn't stir or anything. I had two fingers on the shaft and oh so slowly pulled up and down. Once I had to stop because I was smiling too much.

I wasn't sure he would allow this but I kept going. He was slowly getting harder and harder. It was amazing the shape it was taking and the size from when it was soft. I had my tongue rotating slowly over the head and he moved one of his legs or knees but I kept going. Then a hand or arm moved. He was waking up. I kept going. He didn't move much after that but I could tell he was breathing more. I got a hand down under and played with his testicles, the same ones he tried to drag into my vagina several hundred times in quick succession.

I had my whole hand around him now because he got so big and I had it pulled over so I didn't have to get up higher. He tilted at me so the next time he slid between my lips and got in more I gave him a light suck and release. I kept doing that and he tilted at me again. It slowly got to be more and more. I sucked a little harder and got him in further and further and squeezed him more and more and pulled him up and down more and more then all that got faster and faster. His hand got on my head and I squeezed him under his sack and lifted him into my mouth each time.

He went along with it until it got to be too much to handle and he grunted quietly and started having an orgasm. I fought a little to keep up. I would have thought there would be less than there was after what he let go earlier but no. I stayed with it caressing him with my tongue lightly until he was mostly down and finished. I lay my head on his hip and rested for a few minutes and slid up from under the covers on the pillow. His arm was ready for me and we got together.

He said, "That was a first for me. That does seem to leave me stranded in between a lot of ... that was ... I don't know what to say."

"Did you like it?" I said.

"Of course," he said. "No question about that. Thank you."

"When you do that to a girl's penis it feels the same," I said. "In case you're wondering." I set the hook, now I was starting to reel him in. We snuggled and drifted off to sleep again.

It started snowing before we went to bed. It was supposed to snow about 6 inches but we got just over 8. When I woke up Jerry and Abram were already up and down. I took a shower and went down. Jerry was standing at a window watching Abram run the snow blower down the drive.

He said, "All I had to do was caution him about turning around out in the road. He's doing a good job. First time I've ever let some guy get my snow. Gets my wife now he gets my snow. What's the world coming to."

"It's probably the first time he's had a chance to do this big of a job," I said.

"That's why I let him at it," he said, "you and the snow. How you two doing? Going ok?"

"Yes," I said. "I think it's out of our system so we can all get to normal everyday playing around."

"That sounds good although It's been fun watching," he said. "I wasn't sure he would go the oral route but it may have been too good for him to stop."

"He said it was his first," I said. "I'd bet it won't be his last. Your reports were right on the money. He is quite personable."

New year's eve came and we watched fireworks for almost an hour near and far across the valley. We had some wonderful times in the den on the sofa and in bed. I gave Jerry oral one night and I was stretched out across the bed. After a little time I felt Abram playing with my buns. I pulled my knees up out of habit and he got down and spooned me and slid right in. He went softly so he didn't push my head around. I slowed down on Jerry and we all went a long time.

Jerry and I displayed ourselves on the sofa for Abram one evening. He was thrilled and came and sat on the floor right at our hips. I held his hand while Jerry was giving me as much of his penis as I could take. I felt his other hand under me and feeling me right up under. He might have felt Jerry's penis. Jerry never said. Abram and I did the same for Jerry and he came and sat beside us on the floor and had the most marvelous time.

Morgan called on the 3rd and said she'd be here in the afternoon on the 4th. I told her Abram was visiting and she was beside herself happy. She knows Abram and I think had a thing for him. She's of age and in college and going to be in the family bed with him. If they get together, which is fine with Jerry and me, it's going to be the sexual event of the season. I had a moment with Abram and confirmed when Morgan will be here. He didn't seem to be worried about being in the same bed with her any more.

Jerry is an elected state senator. He knows about privacy and protecting yourself. That's one of the reason's Abram came to visit and is so free with us. We tend to let go a little when we have the opportunity to be extra private. Morgan is learning that now that she's older. She understands it's about being happy in your own life.

I said, "Abram, Morgan has a bit of a free spirit. I think she has the capacity to express herself like we do. If she does and you want to participate please do. It will not be a concern to Jerry and I. More like entertainment unless you would prefer some privacy. That's your call and hers. She may be a screamer in which Jerry and I will be entertained that much more."

Abram was really happy with all that. He's probably been looking for a way to let himself go like this for a long, long time. When Morgan arrived, Jerry and Abram unloaded her stuff and she unpacked some and we went up the mountain to our favorite restaurant. They talked a mile a minute and I'm sure Morgan had a hand on his thigh like I did. Back home it was the same. I think I've been replaced but I'm not sad. It was a great ride, as they say. Jerry and I went to bed a little early and settled in. We left their light on. I was butt against Jerry's butt and facing their bed. I was feigning sleep but peeking through my eyebrows.

Morgan got undressed except for her pants and the same with Abram except for his briefs. He was hard as a rock standing there. Our age with a young thing like Morgan. Getting in the same bed. Wow. That'll do it. They turned the light out and slipped in and pushed the blanket down and pulled the sheet up. My eyes got adjusted to the light more and I could see quite well. Hands on hips and heads down on nipple and hips bouncing against each other and feet restless. I wasn't sure either one of them could last very long before going off.

I caught some moans from both of them over the sound machine. Jerry turned over quietly behind me and spooned. I could feel his head adjusting so he could see between my chin and shoulders at their antics. He was already hard himself and I reached back and opened my buns and got him right in against my butt. He liked to play there and his pre-cum would do it. He only let the head go in. He was undulating because he couldn't not. Abram was on our side on his side and the sheet raised a little as he lifted over between her thighs. I took a big breath.

I knew how it was going to feel for her. She would really enjoy Abram. He was a trip and a half. Her knee came up on this side and they didn't wait. Double moans two or three times. She was down around his legs with hers quickly and Abram's hips were pushing the sheet up and down. I pushed my butt backward and Jerry was so turned on he pushed right back and was in fairly quickly. He never stopped looking over my neck. I wasn't going to turn over. He would have to be happy with anal and seemed to be.

Abram and Morgan both started to get a little active. I knew they couldn't last long. She actually got out a little squeal but only one. I could still feel his semen coming like she is now. Abram kept going for a long time but very slowly. He had to contend with the head of his penis holding him back. They both stopped but didn't move much. Jerry was going slowly too. We didn't want to distract them. Abram's butt moved up and down. They were going to get started again. This time it would be for a long time. Jerry had an orgasm and I turned my face down in the pillow and had one and we went to sleep. The bed didn't shake or move at all from their movements. It's thick and sturdy, like Jerry and Abram. The next day from breakfast to night time was absolutely wonderful. They were a pair right off but not exclusively. We all interacted a lot.

Two days later Morgan said, "Mom, How about if you take another turn with Abram. I think he might like that. We slept last night, we were so worn out. I'm absolutely totally taken with him. It was everything I dreamed about. We're so close together, mind and spirit and body, it's scary."

I knew that would put her with Jerry. I said, "Are you ok with your dad or the sofa or I could hold off with Abram."

She said, "Dad's fine. Maybe he'll get turned on. If you don't mine me and dad."

I smiled and said, "I don't mind. If he does it'll be a blast for both of you and I would love a crack at Abram again."

I cleared it with Abram but he said Morgan already mentioned it. He asked if she's ever been with her father before. I said I'm certain she hasn't and he said he's always had the opinion the father should be the teacher of the daughter and they should bond quite well. I thought so too. The tables got turned. I was watching and Abram was looking across my neck. We couldn't resist and he found his way into my butt. I guess I'm the instigator since I grabbed it and jammed it to my behind and waited for his pre-cum. It wasn't long. We weren't in a hurry watching Morgan and Jerry.

She was on my side with her back to me and Jerry was facing. They were close and whispering but I caught his elbow moving upwards under the sheet when he dipped his hand down in between and for the longest time. Her elbow on her hip moved back and forward in a nice rhythm. Then the most marvelous thing happened. I wasn't expecting it. They pushed the sheets way down. They were both necked as a Jay bird. She put a leg over his hips and I saw his fingertips peeking out the back of her crotch. His hips were a little higher than hers and I could see him when he moved his middle.

Long passionate kisses and he lifted his hips and she slid her leg under him and up and the other leg over. He got his hands out and put them around her waist. She must have put him in. Her hands came up and around his neck and we could hear the low moans for a couple of minutes. She was giving as much as she got. After Abram I'm sure Jerry was fully in and working her like he does me. He knows exactly where to put pressure with the head of his penis coming and going.

It was a long time before he dipped his head to her breasts. She tilted her head our way and gave him full and smooth access to whatever he wanted to do. He had a hand over in her butt crack and I knew what that meant. He was going to time it with his. It took about eight minutes of slow then more progressive thrusts and Abram and I got one of the quick squeals I heard from her before. Jerry was right there and I was shocked at the hard thrusts he threw at her and how fast his hips moved. It seemed shocking but I knew that's what he did with me. I guess I wasn't always paying attention during those times.

Abram had the head of his penis in my butt and we were totally having a separate time of our own. No hurry. Breakfast was a long way off. I squeezed on him a few times and he kissed around my back.

Morgan confessed she always had a thing for older men and particular for Abram. They became an item and got married after she graduated but stayed together here when they could. They both work with the U.N. on education programs and supplies and get to travel some. Only to very safe places but they supply everybody else that needs it and they disseminate it from there.

We still get to use the mountain house as always. The grandkids just love it there. We gave it to Morgan and Abram.

*****

If the story was absorbing please consider voting accordingly. It's why we're here. Thank you so much. Our secret.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12