GILF & 85 yr Old Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
85 yr old Senator fucks Mid Western teen.
5.8k words
4.52
6.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

Chapter 3

This chapter has the Mid-Wet teen Lindsay intoxicated by the charismatic eighty five year old senator and his massive thirteen inch cock

Back To Lindsay

Based on the black teen stunner Shantel giving my husband the highlights of Lindsay's essay my husband told her that her essay was extremely well written with a maturity beyond her years.

He purposely used the word maturity to flatter her. This was another one of his tactics to lure a young impressionable teen into his bed. As he complimented her on her maturity his skilled hands slowly traveled up and down her stocking crossed legs to the tops of her lace trim, even lightly making contact with her garter strap. His touch had put her in a spell, now craving him as she let out a soft moan.

"Do you like my touch, Lindsay," he asked looking her in the eye.

"Oh God yes," she responded with a low moan as her body turned onto my husbands charms.

"Such sexy legs Lindsay, I'm happy you like my touch."

"Oh God your hands feel so nice," she said in a low voice.

With his hands running over her stocking covered legs he leaned in and they shared a soft kiss.

"Yes, such a sexy pair of legs to match that perfect body," he said as he eyed at her big, full 34DD tits and her huge nipples that pierced thorough the sheer bra and sheer dress.

"Ummm, Im so glad you like my body Senator.

Seeing her look down and gaze at his huge bulging imprint he said," As you can see exactly my reaction to your having a perfect body, Lindsay."

Both leaned into each other and got into a sexy kiss. The kiss lasted a few minutes. To her disappointment he broke it off and engaged her again. It was his style to build her excitement. He knew they were going to fuck, but he wanted her to think he was interested in her opinions and future goals.

As they talked about politics he had her going wild with his skilled touch. At different times the conversation was broken-up by him complimenting her on her knowledge of Washington's politics which was followed by a brief, soft kiss that had their tongues flicking across each other's.

Sparks were flying inside her pussy in a way she never experienced before. Not only was she impressed with him politically but loved the way he controlled the sexy action that was taking place between them.

"God the Senator is turning me on," she thought to herself.

Sitting beside him in the soft leather seat, feeling his hands running up and down her nylons while they shared brief kisses had her imagining becoming intimate with my husband. After a while he raised the bar and leaned in and began kissing her neck as he whispered that she was intoxicating and that she had an amazing body.

"So mature and with such an amazing body,' he whispered next to her ear.

"Oh God, I'm so happy you like it," she said in a voice she didn't recognize.

"Such an incredible body Lindsay," he said near her ear.

Feeling his hot breath and lips against her young, tender skin caused her to instantly throw her head back and groan in a low, throaty voice, when she felt her pussy release in a small orgasm.

He felt her tighten her crossed legs and push off her new high heel pumps. Having fucked hundreds of young teens he knew her pussy came.

"How did that feel, Lindsay?" knowing her pussy came.

"Oh God, what you do to me," she said in a low moan.

Feeling the car come to a stop he pushed away and before leaving kissed her lips.

This time found their tongues entwined for ten minutes before they left the limousine for dinner. Again, he could have had his driver take them back to the hotel but wanted to continue to build the excitement in her. He knew it would only add to incredible fucking between them.

During dinner his hands would roam up her stocking crossed legs traveling over her garter straps. She felt so sexy being with him as his touch kept the fire burning in her pussy. The privacy of the booth they were in allowed them to kiss without being seen.

The absolute confidential privacy was why many politicians came to this up-scale restaurant.

To Lindsay, the eighty five year old Senator had a commanding presence that she had never experienced before. She felt thrilled to be with him. During dinner he asked her questions and listened to her talk of her aspirations and long-term goals with the skill of the best politician. His questions made her believe he actually cared about what she had to say. Of course while her mouth was moving all he could think about was getting her into bed.

Being absolutely enamored with my husband and believing him to be a sincere and honest person who listened to her and considered her opinions, whenever he leaned in to kiss her she met his kiss with the passion of a lover.

While their tongues entwined she felt his hands roam up her nylons to her stocking tops and over her garters as she in turn reached for his cock. It was the first time she touched him and feeling the biggest cock she had ever felt caused her to groan loudly as her pussy exploded from the incredible excitement of touching something so huge.

It was then that he whispered in her ear that he wanted her in his bed. "I have to fuck you, Lindsay," he said looking in her eye.

"Oh God I wanna fuck you so bad Senator," she said in a voice she didn't recognize.

They kissed hard and once again she told him she couldn't wait to fuck him. She could not believe she talked that way, but my husband had the eighteen year old on fire.

While she told him she needed to fuck him her hands were running up and down the biggest thing she had ever felt in her life. At that point he could have asked for the check but instead asked for a desert menu. They shared a chocolate soufflé, and between bites kissed softly.

In the limo they kissed hungrily as their hands roamed all over each other's, as he told her how sexy she was and how big he was for her. He had fucked hundreds and there would be many more but for now he wanted her to feel exclusive.

From the limo they walked with my husbands arm around her narrow waist into the hotel lobby. Seeing my husband along with other DC politicians with a sexy young girl or even older female politicians with a young college age boy was a familiar sight for the ones who worked at the front desk. There were also male politicians that came in with a young male who were either male interns or male escorts. Discretion was the reason Washington's power elite frequented this hotel.

Kissing passionately in the private penthouse elevator had her going crazy to fuck my husband. As they kissed her hands were running across my husbands thirteen inch cock. She was desperate to see what something so huge looked like.

Within a few seconds of closing the door my husband had the eighteen year old High School stunner stripped of her skin-tight mini dress leaving her in just the sexy lingerie he'd bought for her.

"Let me help you with this bra," he said as he stood behind her kissing her neck.

"Oh God," she moaned as my husband skillfully unclasped it and let it drop to the floor.

Turning her around he took in the sight of her. He loved the sight of her big nipples as they came off the tips of her round, full tits, pointing up to the celling.

"Perfect nipples Lindsay," he said which caused her to grin and bite her lower lip.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about Lindsay, in fact you should be proud of how big and excited your nipples are," he said as he bent forward and kissed each one lightly.

"Ohhh God," she moaned from the pleasure of my husbands lips kissing each of her long, fat nipples which were now raging hard from being so turned on.

Taking in her appearance and telling her how sexy she was they kissed hotly for twenty minutes until he walked her to the bar in the adjacent room. She was wild with excitement. Her body was his and my husband absolutely knew it.

After reaching the high backed bar stool they kissed hotly as his hands roamed up her stocking covered legs to her perfect ass. His skilled hands pressed against her ass, spreading her cheeks, apart then releasing them. Spreading and releasing her ass cheeks brought her to the threshold of cumming.

For the next hour he kissed all over her 34DD breasts going right up the edge of her big pink nipples that shot off the ends of her full big tits then backing off. His tongue would go up to the edge of her big fat nipples then go back to kissing her tits.

This had her in a tail-spin. After he had her pussy on fire he began to gently kiss each nipple and then began sucking each one. Her groans were of absolute pleasure and finally at one point she threw her head back and moaned saying she was cumming.

After that explosion he knelt down as he had done hundreds of times before and began kissing her pussy through her new satin thong. This drove her insane as she felt his soft lips kissing her pussy through the satin material. Not any of the guys she fucked ever took their time with her body like the Senator.

After an hour of this and making her pussy cum no less than ten times just from kissing it through her thong he slid her tiny thong down her long stocking covered legs kissing her sexy legs as he slid it over her high heel pumps. In a smoothness borne of experience he told her she had a beautiful pussy that he had to taste. Hearing the older Senator use the word pussy excited her even more.

After filling the air with popping sounds from kissing her pussy he had her sit on the bar stool For over an hour he ate her boiling cunt to no less than twenty mind-blowing orgasms.

As he skillfully ate her eighteen year old pussy his hands ran up and down her stockings and over her garter straps. The feel of his hands running up and down her legs added to the fire that burned inside her. This was his style of fucking. He knew how to make a teenage pussy explode for him. He knew how to control the action.

He used his fingers and mouth on his newest fuck in ways no one ever had. My husband brought her to orgasmic bliss time after time. In her life she only had a few orgasms and those were from masterbating herself. Those orgasms came from thoughts about her handsome stepfather. With the talent to please a teenage pussy my husband had the sexy High School senior cumming in waves.

After he felt she had cum enough he had her kneel on the bar stool and did things to her exposed asshole that she never imagined. Kissing her asshole then circling the tip of his tongue around the rim had her going wild as she never experienced anything like this in her life.

"Do you like my tongue on your beautiful asshole, Lindsay?"

"Oh God never felt anything like this," she groaned in a blissful voice.

"Such a beautiful ass and beautiful asshole," he said as he spread her ass cheeks and kissed her puckered asshole.

"Oh God," she hissed from this new and sexy experience.

After half an hour of kissing and flicking his tongue around the rim of her puckered asshole he said," Now I'm going to fuck this sexy asshole with my tongue, Lindsay," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh God," she moaned as she felt the tip of his tongue slide into her wet asshole.

Once his tongue began stabbing her wet asshole she threw her head back and exploded. It was an experience cumming from her asshole that she would never forget. It was an orgasm so different from her pussy orgasms. Knowing she was loving this new experience he continued to focus on her asshole.

By using his mouth, tongue and fingers on her asshole in the most skillful ways her ass continued to explode over and over. Each time her ass exploded my husband would stand and kiss her. He did this intentionally to have her experience the difference between the taste of her pussy and her asshole.

After cumming so hard from both her pussy and ass for two hours she sat back and watched him undress. The sight of his slender physique, still firm despite his years, turned her on. Although his skin had an elastic quality to it and alabaster in color he had virtually no fat on his body. Of course when she saw my husband's massive cock hanging down between his legs she groaned uncontrollably, uttering the words, "Oh my God!"

He then took her hand and walked her to the large sofa in the separate living room. They stopped every few feet to kiss. For her it was as though they were long-time lovers; for my husband she was just the newest teen he couldn't wait to slide his massive thirteen inch cock into.

As they passed the mirrored wall her eyes were wide open as she watched my husbands thundering cock bounce from knee to knee. To her it looked like a giant log. The freakish sight sent chills down her spine as she thought about what something so enormous was going to do to her pussy. Although her boyfriend had a cock that measured eleven inches my husbands cock dwarfed his. It was easily way bigger than her boyfriends eleven in cock, or anything she had seen on the internet. The mere sight of it had her pussy ignited and desperate to try it.

Reaching the sofa, he sat back as she looked in utter disbelief at seeing my husbands massive cock go up his stomach and hang over his left knee. It looked both terrifying and delicious at the same time.

Giant veins the size of plastic straws weaved around in an almost grotesque maze as they protruded a half inch from the skin of his giant shaft. Maze of veins so thick that they looked like they were going to break through the skin. It was far from the silky smooth texture of her boyfriends and had an almost menacing look to it.

It was his bloated maze of veins that would generate incredible orgasms from a teens pussy as my husband fucked them deep as their pussy gripped his massive cock. As she watched his mammoth cock she saw Pre- cum flow from the tip and actually drip to the carpet. She couldn't believe the sight.

With overpowering lust coursing through her body she knelt over his left thigh and for the next hour he sat back and enjoyed the feeling of her outstretched hands caressing and pumping his giant manhood up and down almost in slow motion while she starred at it with utter disbelief. As she stroked my husbands massive cock she loved the feeling of his maze of protruding veins against her soft hands.

She had long fingers but could only go around half of it. Although her boyfriend was eleven inches her fingers could touch when they circled his shaft. This was like stroking ten of her boyfriends cocks she thought to herself as she pumped my husbands log-shaped cock up and down in a steady, slow rhythm.

Every few minutes he would lean forward and kiss her, telling tell her how sexy she was. She absolutely loved hearing him say it and it turned her on even more. He loved this time building a young teens confidence as he took in the sight of her body while she played with his massive cock, kissing it passionately and flicking her tongue across his grapefruit sized head as she tasted his gooey, flowing pre-cum. The taste of his pre-cum ignited her pussy to the point where she actually came.

Hearing the words that he'd heard so often about how huge he was or that he had the biggest cock a sexy teen has ever seen caused him to grin knowingly. He knew a lot of the young teens he fucked never talked so openly and was sure the freckled Mid-Western teen never spoke to her boyfriend this way.

Hearing herself say the word 'cock' so freely told him she loved his huge cock and that her pussy was undoubtedly flowing with excitement. On her part she had never sucked a cock like my husbands. The few times she sucked her boyfriends cock it was only for a few minutes and she didn't enjoy it at all because he would instantly cum in her mouth without any warning and she would instantly spit it out. But here she was worshiping my husbands huge cock. In the same way that she needed to breath.

She worshiped his massive cock flicking her tongue up and down the sides of his shaft tracing her tongue over his purple veins before going to his huge head.

"Perfect, Lindsay," he would say to bolster her confidence.

At his cockhead she would kiss it adoringly. She loved kissing it then drinking his flowing pre-cum. In this time my husband loved watching his newest teen worship his great big cock. It was a sight that never got old to him. Seeing a young teen dressed in stockings and garters and high heels worshiping his huge cock aroused him to incredible heights.

To, Lindsay and every other teen my Senator husband fucked he was huge; easily twenty times bigger than anything she or any other had ever seen or heard about. She absolutely loved the feeling of his giant shaft, as her hands wrapped less than half way around its enormous girth as she lovingly pumped it. Hearing him groan and tell her how fantastic her touch was on his huge cock was stoking a lustful fire in body.

This lust turned into her craving to suck his giant cock. To make him explode. Under his guidance she began sucking his cock. Stretching her jaw as wide as possible she could just take his cockhead in her mouth. Under his direction she began sucking it the way he wanted. Sucking his huge hanging balls then trailing her tongue up his long fat shaft then sucking his big pre-cum leaking cockhead.

Seeming to be respectful he told her he was going to cum. He told the Mid-Western teen that her mouth was so incredible that he had to cum. He then heard the words he heard thousands of times,

"I wanna drink you," she said as she looked up at him.

It was something he knew she would want from sucking such a huge cockhead. It was something he heard with every new teen he fucked.

"I cum hard and cum a lot Lindsay," he said in a deep voice as a warning as his monster cock began to twitch in her outstretched hands.

The one time her boyfriend came in her mouth she instantly spit it out.

"I wanna drink every drop," she said in a lusty voice.

"It's yours Lindsay," he bellowed as his monster cock began spraying long ropes of thick cum into her sweet young mouth.

He came like a fire hose for nearly a minute. With every burst of cum she swallowed his hot load. Each time a burst shot out of his huge cockhead it triggered her pussy and she came with him. Her pussy came in waves from the excitement of drinking his hot cum. She drank my husbands cum in a lust-crazed state which made her pussy shoot-off.

After he finally finished she continued to lick and kiss his huge cock.

What drove her insane was that my eighty five year old husband stayed rock hard after cumming fiercely. This amazed her as right after her boyfriend came he would fall asleep. Same with the other classmate she fucked. They would cum and leave her unsatisfied.

Lindsay was quick to discover that my husband could cum multiple times in an evening, easily ten times. Of course he made her think it was because she was special and that he could stay hard for her for days. This went right to the core of empowering her and turning her on.

A skilled politician who had fucked hundreds of young teens, he knew just what to say to make a young impressionable teen feel sexy and emboldened. He skillfully brought her to the point where if she had the slightest bit of hesitance about cheating on her boyfriend she soon became thrilled to the point of forgetting the fact that she was cheating on them.

He empowered these young impressionable teens by telling them how sexy they were and that they deserved to be pampered and spoiled. He also made it a point to let each teen know how big he was for them.

This new confidence thrilled every sexy young teen to the point that they actually loved the fact that they were cheating on their boyfriends for my eight five year old Senator husband. It actually thrilled them to be cheating on their boyfriends.

His words saying how sexy she was while she pumped his massive shaft had her so turned on. She was thrilled beyond words to be pleasing such a powerful man, a man that she knew fucked all the time.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers
12