GILF & 85 yr Old Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her hearing him groan and say she was sexy meant more to her than anything in the world. As with so many teens she began to imagine herself as his lover. She wanted to be his, for he would of course, spoil her. Whatever he bought for her and lavished her with would be with tax payers' dollars, of course. She would be perfect for his needs, until of course the next teenage intern came along.

As she marveled over his huge shaft he was enjoying this part of the night immensely. It was the part he enjoyed as much as fucking; where these young teens were comparing the size of his cock to their boyfriends, fiancé's or even their husbands and going crazy at how huge he was compared to them.

He also enjoyed the visual part of looking at their incredible bodies dressed in the garter, stockings and pumps as she worshiped his manhood in ways she never would to her boyfriend, fiancé or husband.

Seeing a young teen dressed this way always added a devilish quality to the age difference between them. As Lindsay lifted and pumped his shaft he ran his hands up the backs of her stocking covered thighs, then to her soft, round ass to her hanging 34DD breasts. His touch alone had her groaning excitedly and while he inserted a finger into her pussy she held his monster cock in her outstretched hands, kissing him until she exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm.

As she kissed and licked all over his huge cock he knew her pussy had erupted in a mini orgasm many times because of the low, throaty groans she made. She was barely able to get his huge, softball shaped cockhead in her mouth and when she did he erupted in a blast of cum that nearly knocked her off the sofa.

Erupting so hard caused her to release his huge cockhead from her mouth after swallowing for the tenth time. Releasing it she continued to softly stroke it, watching in stunned disbelief as cum continued to fly out of his huge pulsating shaft and land ten feet away. The sight of his massive cock shooting so much cum made her pussy explode.

That night she was fucked by the most staggering cock she had ever seen or would ever fuck in her lifetime, or so she thought. He was easily twenty times bigger than any boy she dated in her small hometown in the mid-west, and also dwarfed every one of them with his tireless stamina. He fucked her through the entire night, making her teenage pussy cum hundreds of times in volcanic explosions.

The instant his massive cockhead parted her puffy fuck lips she exploded like a volcano. This was simply from the excitement of knowing she was going to fuck a truly massive cock. The next four hours were pure bliss as she came over and over his huge cock while he slow fucked into her teenage pussy.

He stretched it wider than it was designed for. Fucking her slow and passionately it took nearly two hours to stretch her pussy out to where he could bottom out deep inside her spasimg cunt.

He recognized that this eighteen year old had a unique pussy, in that he could completely bottom out.

"Lindsay, you have an incredible pussy my dear," he said as a compliment then added, "Only a select few have been able take my entire cock."

"Oh baby, I've never been filled like I am now," she groaned.

"So fucking deep, hitting me everywhere. Filling me so fucking good baby," she said in words she couldn't believe she was using.

"I must compliment you on having such a deep pussy Lindsay," he groaned as he bottomed out all the way up into the deepest part of her hot cunt.

"Oh God. So happy to be pleasing your enormous cock baby," she groaned as my husbands cock bottomed out time and time again.

Holding her by her narrow waist as her outstretched pussy gripped his massive cock he continued to fuck the mid-west teen in a nice slow rhythm. Holding her firmly he said, "Don't move baby," in a commanding voice. "I want you to feel something Lindsay."

He then began snapping his giant cock inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she wailed as her pussy erupted over his massive shaft.

From the way my husband was snapping his huge cock inside her, her body shuddered uncontrollably from having something huge and deep snapping inside her pussy.

This was the way he fucked every young teen. He used time to comfort them, telling each one how sexy they were and how incredible their pussy's felt wrapped around his big cock. For the young Mid-Western teen this was the calm before the storm as she was about to see a side of my husband that was animalistic in ways she never could have believed.

"Such an amazing pussy Lindsay," he said as he was slow fucking her, marveling at how deep her pussy was.

"Oh fuck," she would groan in a deep low throaty voice, experiencing the most thrilling time of her life.

Once he knew she could handle his massive cock he began increasing his tempo and thrust. When the change came he would always be behind his sexy teen. After he bottomed out he began working his massive cock deep up inside the back of her cunt as he began fucking harder and with more force.

"Oh fuuuuck," she'd start to scream as her pussy was being used by the eighty-five year old Senator for his absolute pleasure.

She was on the verge of passing out and kept crying in both pain and pleasure.

"What an amazing pussy," he'd snarl as his huge cock ripped through her vulnerable cunt at lightning speed.

Thirteen inches of cock going in and out of her cunt at jack-hammer speed by a man with a wild look in his eyes. Part of her was terrified that her pussy would be ripped apart but the animalistic side of her was turned on to be driving him crazy with being able to take every inch of his monstrous cock. She was elated to be in a very select group who could take his entire cock and was thrilled that he was crazed to fuck her.

The few times when she thought she was about to pass out she would reach back and put her palm against his tight chest to have him slow down, but that stop him in the least.

"Fuck me back," he'd snarl as he put his hands over her garters and took her by her slim hips.

As her pussy tried desperately to adjust to my husbands massive cock she began meeting his every thrust as she became wild to please him.

"Do you like that baby. Do you like the way I'm fucking your huge cock," she said in a heated, throaty voice.

She was using words her boyfriends and certainly her parents never heard. To say her mother and her stepfather would be shocked to hear her use such profanity would be an understatement. And if they could see their prized little angel dressed in sexy lingerie fucking a man almost seventy years older than her would have devastated them, especially seeing her fucking a cock bigger than a log. It was something her stepfather imagined a million times, but with him, not the Senator.

In an encouraging voice my husband said, "Wonderful Lindsay. Such a wonderful fuck," he'd snarl as his massive cock hit spots in her eighteen year old pussy she never even knew existed.

"Oh fuck, I love hearing that baby," she said as her ass continued to slam back down on his enormous cock as he held her narrow waist.

Telling her she was an incredible fuck was a way to encourage her and build her lust.

Hearing him tell her she fucked really good made her look back and bite her lower lip as a sly grin came over her face.

"Oh baby, I want this great big cock in me forever," she snarled as her pussy once again exploded all over the wide girth of his massive and angry shaft.

Those were words he had heard a thousand times by hundreds of teenage girls her age. Unfortunately my husbands thirst for a constant flow of different pussy would have this being her only time with his massive cock.

Throughout the weekend my endowed husband controlled all the action. She absolutely loved it. With her boyfriend and other boys her age sex was always so awkward and not to mention hurried. With my Senator husband she was experiencing for the first time a man with confidence and skill.

"God you really know how to fuck," she said more times than she could count.

In the hours that followed she became more and more uninhibited to the point where she would surprise him by taking the lead from time to time when they fucked.

When he told her to ride him she nearly died. She swung her legs over his thighs and held his cock against her body. Seeing the towering shaft go up her stomach and almost reach her breasts had her groaning loudly.

Standing up she licked all over his huge cock. It was her way, as was with every teen, to show him worship. Drinking his pre-cum that flowed from his huge shaft ignited her pussy as it did every teen. After a few minutes of licking his massive shaft and drinking his pre-cum she took hold of his fat shaft and lined his grapefruit sized cockhead to the entrance of her sex starved pussy.

Parting her fuck lips with his cockhead she slowly she began the long descent to the base of his shaft. Hearing his groans of pleasure and telling her she had an amazing pussy had her so turned on. Thrilled to be exciting my powerful political husband and his monster cock.

When her pumps were anchored to the floor she used them push up and raise her ass all the way up to the wide rim on his cockhead. They pumps gave her an extra four inches to rise to the crown of his huge cock.

From time to time she would glance at the mirrored walls. She always exploded as she saw her pussy grip his log-shaped cock. The sight of her taking his enormous cock had her exploding like fire-crackers on July fourth.

What amazed her was when she pushed off her pumps and lifted her ass high in the air and saw his thirteen inch cock tethered to her pussy. Like every teen, it drove her crazy to see something so huge and knowing it fit into her stretched-out pussy. It was a sight that drove every teen crazy as they truly got to see the enormity of what their pussy was taking.

From there it was one position after the other with a lot of kissing and oral pleasing of each other. They fucked like sex-starved lovers throughout the night and well into the next afternoon before they fell asleep.

Where her boyfriends and other guys her age were romantic and tender they finished in less than five minutes. My husband was like a wild man who fucked for hours without losing interest and stamina. The relentless pounding from his massive thirteen inch cock for hours on end gave her the most earth-shattering orgasms. She had never cum so hard or so frequently, and she never would again.

At that point she realized that she craved big cock and knew that she could only get off the way she did was with a man who was massively endowed. Her thirst for huge cock would soon be satisfied by very own stepfather. She would soon find out the he was just as big as the Senator and a little wider. She would find out what was the cause of all the shrieking that came from her mothers bedroom.

The next day, Lindsay was on his bed completely transformed from her wholesome mid-western look. Now dressed in a sexy white garter belt attached to a pair of white thigh high stockings with white high heel pumps she was stroking and sucking my husbands massive rock hard cock.

This was another outfit my husband had bought for her that were in the other three boxes. He told her that he had bought them with the hopes that the evening would go as it did. Of course he knew from experience that it would. The combination of her freckles and braces when she grinned at him coyly while holding his huge cock kept his throbbing monster cock in a constant state of arousal as they fucked all day long.

When, Lindsay left to go back to the mid-west she believed that she would be in Washington the next summer interning for my husband. Unfortunately that was not going to be the case. Although my husband did enjoy fucking her, he was already thinking about his next fuck, an incredible teenage pageant winner from Egypt.

To Be Continued...

12