Gillian Pt 01: Tastes as Good

Story Info
Gill is introduced to female domination.
2.7k words
4.29
11.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gillian part 1 - tastes as good as she looks.

Gillian had a veracious sexual appetite, well not with her boring husband who was a strictly missionary wham bam 3 minute fuck, with no imagination nor any bedroom etiquette or skill.

I first got to know her when we were teenagers when her first engagement which happened to be to her husband's friend had run its course and then more or less fell into another relationship. Was it love? Maybe on his part but she was not inclined to be faithful, preferring to satisfy her appetite with me and I suspect a number of lovers, when I was away earning a living.

She was quite attractive but I only became interested in her once she had grabbed me by my shirt in the foyer of a local hotel on a night out and pulled my face close to her. "So, what is it with you then? Don't you fancy me?"

I quietly replied that I had no idea she liked me.

"Well when you say like, if you mean I'd like you to fuck me, then yes, I like you." She replied with a sweet smile, finishing with a peck on the mouth.

Once I had my own place, a spacious two bed flat in a Victorian house then it became much easy for us to get together, which we did a few afternoons a week.

At first it was fairly vanilla, well very vanilla, but with her indulging me in my fetish of stockings, suspenders and high heels with some really good extended oral sessions. I must say it had surprised me when her husband, on a lads night out, had said he didn't like the taste of her cunt and never went down on her which he justified by saying that she didn't like cock sucking anyway so it was just as well.

I say surprised because the first time I had sex with her she proved that this was a lie and I found her enthusiasm for cock sucking outweighed her lack of practice, and I was more than happy to get on my knees and lick her to orgasm, a very noisy orgasm, followed by a good hard fuck. I tried to hold back my orgasm which shocked her as she thought it was because I didn't fancy her enough to fill her cunt with cum. But, I explained it was not that at all, but because I wanted the session to go on and we developed a quite lovely system, you might say whereby she told me, well more like ordered me, to ask for her permission to come, which really turned me on and perversely made me more likely to come, but invariably she denied me her permission until she was quite ready to have her cunt filled with hot, thick spunk. The first time that she having denied me permission to come then grabbed a handful of my blond locks and pushed me back to my knees was a revelation for both of us and she soon came for a second time that afternoon.

Throughout that second oral worship she gripped my hair tightly and when she came it was not not only noisy (thankfully those Victorians built houses with thick walls) but had her thrashing around on the bed. She pushed my head away from her cunt but held onto my hair while she regained her composure and her laboured breathing returned to normal. I myself was breathless and happy to just kneel by the side of the bed and fill my head with the beautiful smell of her cunt, the taste of her creamy cum still on my tongue.

Once she had composed herself I asked her if I could fuck her now but she said that her husband had also asked to fuck her that evening, and even explained that though she knew it would be over in a flash she didn't want to be sore come bedtime. I can't say I wasn't disappointed but when she told me to stand and turn around then she put my hands behind my back and tied them with her discarded tights my cock was throbbing, the veins standing out. She wasn't the first woman to do this to me but the first had been a much older woman called Doreen who had been keen to spank me. I wasn't at all sure but Doreen was quite insistent that it would be good for both of us and so I relented. At first she raked her long nails over my cheeks and turning me to my left had gripped my cock then dug her nails in making me cry out, for which she chastised me. Her left hand moved down my cock and cupped my testicles. Then she took me completely by surprise by gripping my scrotum, digging her nails in behind my testicles while simultaneously digging the nails of her right hand into my right cheek. I must admit it was exquisite as was she, and whatever oral skill I had came entirely from her education. I was so disappointed when she moved away to live with her daughter, and although I had written to her giving her my new house phone number (this was pre-mobiles) she, at the time of this story, had yet to call. But I lived in hope.

Back to Gillian, and as she tied my wrists together it took me back to my time with Doreen but when she pulled the tights harder and tied them tighter than Doreen ever had it had brought me back to the present. When she told me to turn round I only turned ninety degrees to my left but she gripped my right hip and pulled me round to face her. The words seemed to slip out of my mouth without me thinking and took her equally by surprise:

"Aren't you going to spank me?"

"Spank you?"

"I thought when you tied my hands...." I let the remaining words trail off.

There was a moments silence before she asked "Do you want me to spank you?" and another pause of a few seconds before adding "you naughty boy." The last phrase sent a shiver down my spine and I struggled to breathe deeply through my nose.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"You expected me to spank you. And I asked if you wanted me to spank you. So...."

"Yes, yes please."

"Yes please what?"

"Please will you spank me?" I managed to get the question out, one I'd asked Doreen many, many times, although it was phrased somewhat differently: "Please Miss Doreen, please may I be spanked over your knee? I beg you Miss, please spank me until my bottom is rosy red."

"Do you think you deserve to be spanked?" It could have been Doreen asking but it was Gill's voice which brought me back to the present. "Is it something you've done before?"

She didn't know anything about Doreen, no-one did and I hadn't shared it with anyone else, well not at that time anyway.

"Yes, but not for a while."

"Who used to spank you? Your mother? Or was it that Scottish slut?"

The Scottish slut in question was a young married woman I'd met through work and although none of my friends had met her I had told them of her existence, and I now suspected her husband had shared this with her.

"No, it wasn't Eileen. Someone else." I wasn't about to reveal all but ventured "An older woman I met last year."

"Hmmph!" she snorted in derision. "How can we have a proper relationship if I don't even know what you'd like to do?"

"I'm sorry Gill."

"I think you'd better call me something more appropriate in future, don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well what did you call this old slut?" referring to Doreen.

I could hardly tell her without revealing Doreen's name and I was unaware if she knew my mother had worked for Doreen. Gill knew my mother through her own second job which was a mixture of afternoon and evening shifts at a local Bingo establishment. Anyway, it was a chance I wasn't going to take and so said "Mistress, I called her Mistress."

"Oh and what did she call you?"

"She called me Slave, sometimes she called me her slut."

"And would you like me to call you Slave or perhaps Slut? Because you're acting like a slut."

"Yes please."

"Which one?"

"Both please."

"And would you like to call me Mistress?" I hardly had time to draw breath never mind answer when she added "or perhaps I should make you worship me and make you call me Goddess?"

The thought of that made my cock twitch and it felt as if she could see my heart beating like a bass drum in my chest."

"Well, what's it to be Mistress or Goddess?"

To be truthful either would have been delicious, but before I had time to answer she snapped "on your knees slave."

My knees buckled and I sank onto the sheepskin rug by the side of the bed and she ordered me to face her. I turned but continued to look down where my cock continued to twitch and bob in front of me. The pointed toe of her black patent leather poked at my cock then down and under my scrotum, which she tapped lightly before leaning forward reaching out and lifting my chin up to face her.

"If you'd confessed all this before now then I could have researched what I need to do to train you. Perhaps I need to talk to your previous Mistress to get some tips."

"I have some magazines."

"Oh you do, do you naughty boy?"

"Yes Miss."

"You will call me Mistress and then we'll discuss the Goddess title later."

"Yes Mistress."

"So for now you can tell me how many times your previous Mistress used to spank you."

"It depended on how many times I made her come and how good her orgasms were."

"What do you mean?"

"Well she graded her orgasms on a scale of ten and each orgasm was worth six strokes. Any orgasm less than 5 was only worth six, between 6 and 8 it was twelve and a nine or ten was worth two dozen."

"Oh how inventive of her!" she giggled and then completely out of the blue kicked me in the testicles with the flat of her shoe. I crumpled in agony but she leaned forward and dragged me back up by my hair until I was kneeling upright then leaned in and kissed me full on the mouth, her tongue pushing in forcing my mouth open, kissing me deeply before pulling away and looking deep into my eyes stated quite matter of factly "my first orgasm was barely a four but the second....well the second was a good nine."

I'd thought the second was a ten but thought that a ten, when it arrived would be like an 8.9 on the Richter scale.

"So the four deserves 6 and the nine...24 was it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Of well, thirty strokes it is then." She let go of my hair and ordered me to stand. When I did she pulled me closer by my cock, then wrapped her fingers around it, wanking me slowly. She leaned further forward and licked around my cock head, pulling my foreskin back, licking across and behind the glans before taking the entire head in her mouth and pushing down as my shaft slid over her wet tongue deeper into her hot mouth until her lips were at the base of my shaft. She held me there for what seemed like an eternity but was probably five seconds, maybe less, her tongue busily working its magic on the throbbing veins.

She withdrew her head and slobbered all over her chin, before wiping the drool off and rubbing it into my scrotum.

"Hmmm, that was rather nice!"I had to agree.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Did your last Mistress make you come before or after she spanked you?"

"Never before Mistress. Sometimes after."

"What do you mean sometimes after?"

"Usually she made me wank myself in front of her."

"Oh, that sounds nice. I'd like that. Although wanking you when you hands are tied behind you also is a very interesting possibility."

The prospect of both or either almost made me come on the spot and a bubble of pre cum bubbled out of my cock. Gill rubbed it into my cock head then cupped my balls and then dug her nails into my scrotum.

The spell was broken by her releasing her grip and looking at her watch.

"Damn, I'm going to have to go soon. Lets get on with this spanking then." she said.

She stood and shuffled sidewards until she was at the corner of the bed and then sat down. With some difficulty I laid over her knee. "How will I know you've had the full thirty six?" she asked.

"It was only thirty Mistress."

"Well its thirty six now for being insolent."

"Thank you Mistress." was the only reply warranted. "My previous Mistress made me count out loud and say thank you after each six."

"Sounds reasonable."

"Also the thank you had to be delivered after my tongue had been in her cunt for one minute."

She looked at her watch again. "Fuck, lets get on with it then and if you miscount we will start from the beginning and there'll be no tongue fucking. Right over my knee then we'll begin."

To be honest the first six were not at all hard and not at all painful but I counted them out loud and then stood before sinking to my knees as she spread her legs and leaned back on her elbows.

With the fingers of her right hand she spread her lips and my tongue slipped easily between them and into her vagina. She tasted superb and she grabbed my hair and bucked her hips against my mouth.

When I estimated a minute had passed I pulled my tongue back and almost whispered "Thank you Goddess."

Gill looked down her body at me past her neatly trimmed bush and raised an eyebrow "Did I give you permission to call me Goddess?"

I couldn't help myself when I did it but blurted out an apology, and went to stand back up to continue the spanking but she grabbed a handful of blonde hair (in those days it was shoulder length) and pulled me back in. "Make me come." was all she said and pulled my head back into her cunt. My tongue sought out her clit, rolling around it as she bucked her hips against my mouth and within a few minutes her breathing turned to moaning and then almost shouting as the orgasm, her third of the afternoon, ripped through her before she collapsed back onto the bed and pushed my head away as I knelt back on my haunches.

We were both breathless but I was keen to be spanked again.

"Please may I be spanked again Mistress?"

"I don't think I have time but I'll be back around seven as he has his stupid snooker team tonight and as long as I'm home by eleven."

"I'll get you a taxi Mistress."

Several minutes later once she had untied me I rang for a taxi as she removed the stockings and suspenders and put her plain underwear and tights back on, finished dressing and touching up her make up as the taxi pulled up outside.

I put on a bathrobe and saw her to the door and took a tenner from my wallet. "Should be enough for the return." she stated and I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. The kiss lasted longer than it should have and when she broke away insisting she had to go I asked "Should I be naked when you get back?"

She smiled and raised that eyebrow again. "Of course, and make sure those magazines are ready for my inspection." and turned to go. She half turned back: "and a nicely chilled Pinot Grigio" before she turned on her heels and ran down the stairs. Once out of sight I returned to the front room and just saw her wave before getting in the taxi, her skirt riding up flashing me and anyone else in the block who happened to be watching a glimpse of her shapely leg.

Continued in part 2, when Gill returns for a nice evening in with her new slave.