Mistress Barbara

Story Info
An ex-Madam trains a young man to be her sextoy.
3k words
4.63
48.9k
66

Part 1 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There used to be a little piano bar on Bleecker Street called The Surf Maid. Unfortunately, it's gone now. It was a small place featuring a baby grand surrounded by stools and flanked by a tiny bar. The music was provided by two terrific black musicians. One played the piano while the other picked outstanding accompaniment on a stand-up bass. A blonde woman, presumably the pianist's girlfriend, kept time with brushes on a silver 35mm film can. They played good, cool jazz every night to an audience of loyal fans and the occasional newbie. It wasn't my usual scene, but I dropped in now and again for a beer and a bit of the music as a break from Kenny's Castaways and the other clubs in the area.

One summer night I dropped in, bought a beer at the bar, and took a stool alongside the piano. When I had settled in I looked up and noticed her for the first time. A small brunette with a very pretty face and piercing eyes. She wore a simple black cocktail dress. She grabbed my full attention immediately. The Surf Maid was not a place one went to meet women usually, so it was a nice surprise to find her there. She turned and spoke to a handsome young man wearing a jacket and tie seated next to her. I was disappointed that she seemed to be with him, but a couple of glances she directed my way piqued my interest, nonetheless.

My bladder called and I wandered of the bathroom in the back of the place between songs. As I returned I was debating whether to go to another joint when I noticed that she was no longer seated across the piano but was now sitting next to my stool. The guy she seemed to have been with was gone. I resumed my seat and turned to her.

"What happened to your date?"

"I sent him home."

"Really?"

Her only response was a nod and a small smile, accompanied by a fetching look in her lovely eyes.

"Would you like another drink?" I tried to cover my surprise and delight.

"I'd rather take you home." She looked directly into my eyes when she said this.

We went out to the street. I hailed a cab and in fifteen minutes we walked into the lobby of The Collingwood Hotel. It was well known to anyone who watched local TV stations in New York at the time due to the prolific advertising they did. Also long gone now, it was partly residential, and she kept an apartment there.

She offered me a beer and soon we settled onto a comfortable sofa. We talked for a bit, getting to know each other. I played harmonica in those days, so I pulled one out of my pocket to give her a serenade. That had been a successful seduction tool for me on several occasions, so I figured, what the hell, go for it. She seemed to like the free-form blues I played.

"How do you get single notes so clean?"

"It's all in the tongue. Some people block off all but one hole, but I roll my tongue to isolate the note I want." And I rolled my tongue to illustrate.

Her eyes sparkled as she reached out to take my hand, pull me up from the couch and lead me into the bedroom. Once we were inside she turned to face me. I couldn't wait any longer and reached out to take her in my arms. We shared a long deep kiss. Our tongues dueled and our bodies pressed close. She tasted like sweet cherries. Her lithe, petite body felt wonderful as she pressed close.

Eventually, she broke the kiss and pulled back to stare into my eyes. I was drawn forcefully into her amazing eyes. To say they were hazel might be technically accurate, but the reality of golden flecks that blended into emerald green and coral mesmerized me.

"I don't want a one-night stand." She said simply.

"I don't either. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever held in my arms."

She smiled, took my hand, and pulled me close to the bed. Her small delicate hands were surprisingly forceful as she yanked my polo shirt over my head then reached behind herself to unzip the little black dress and let it drop to the floor around her ankles. The sight of her tight body, now clad only in a delicious set of undergarments made me gasp.

"You like?" She cocked her head with a sultry expression and posed, hipshot for me.

"My God, you're gorgeous."

She unhooked her front closure bra to free the most beautiful small breasts I had ever seen. It reminded me of the legend of saucer champagne glasses being designed to the dimensions of Marie Antoinette's breasts. I reached out and pulled her toward me, wanting to feel her skin touch mine. We kissed again, long and deeply. Her sweet cherry flavor was maddening, and the feel of her beautiful breasts against my chest was inflaming my arousal. I was fully erect, straining in my jeans. She pressed herself against me, grinding into me.

Without breaking the kiss, she reached between us and fondled me for a moment, "Is this for me?" She asked with a coquettish grin.

"It's all yours."

"That's exactly right. We need to get one thing out of the way."

"What's that?"

"What's your name? I don't do anonymous."

"Erik, what's yours?"

"Barbara. Good."

Expert hands deftly undid my belt, opened my jeans, and slid them down. Her tiny hand cupped me through my briefs and squeezed. This was definitely not Barbara's first rodeo. She smiled archly, then pursed her lips and gave me a quick, almost chaste kiss. I returned a quizzical look.

"Nice substantial cock."

"Damning it with faint praise?"

"I'm a small girl. You're big enough for me."

My reaction obviously gave away my disappointment at her reaction. She laughed, which made it even worse. I tried to take a step back, but her grip on my shaft tightened, and she pulled me close. The kiss that followed felt like she was raping my mouth and her fierce grip on my manhood intensified. My head spun from passion, surprise, and shock at the power of the gorgeous woman holding me in her thrall.

"Would you like this to continue?" She asked as she pulled back to stare intently into my eyes.

"Yes, please, yes."

"I have one condition."

"Anything."

"Don't be too hasty, handsome." I think I gulped. "Do you want to be mine?"

"Yes, so much."

"If we move forward, you will belong to me, understand?"

"Okay..." I imagine my confusion was apparent to her.

"You have a choice to make. If you say yes, you will become my property to enjoy in any way I see fit. When we're alone, you will obey me without hesitation as I guide you in our relationship. I will train you to be my perfect lover. You will experience things you never dreamed of. Extraordinary pleasure and exquisite pain, my darling. If you don't want this, you are free to leave, but you know I don't do one-night stands, so if you stay, you are agreeing to be my possession, and if you leave, we are finished." Her gaze intensified.

"Are y-you planning to hurt me?"

"Just a little now and then, sweetie." She caressed my cheek with her free hand like she would console a frightened child. The hand that had been gripping my cock slid down to cup my balls. She squeezed them just hard enough to get my attention. "So what'll it be boy, yes or no?"

"I want you so much. Yes."

"Strip." Her tone was stern and demanding. I couldn't resist the need I felt for this captivating woman, so I lowered my briefs and stepped out of them, and the jeans already gathered around my ankles.

"Socks, too. Whenever we are alone here in my home, you will be naked, except for one thing." She turned, stepped over to a dresser, opened the top drawer, and removed something. When she stepped behind me, I felt the leather collar slip around my neck. "There. That's better."

My hands flew up to touch the smooth, supple symbol. Three rings hung from it, one on either side and one in front. At the back, I could feel the buckle. Her hand returned to my balls, cupping them, then squeezing gently and pulling them toward her. She led me to the bed like that, using my balls as a leash.

When she lay back, I had no choice but to follow, falling forward. I took my weight on my elbows, not wanting to crush her. She released my balls, wrapped her arms around me, and drew me close. She whispered into my ear, "you belong to me now, Erik, body, and soul. You want that, don't you?"

"Yes, Barbara. I do want that very much."

"Mistress Barbara."

"Yes. Mistress Barbara."

"We need to formally delineate our respective roles in this relationship." She took hold of my balls again. "What am I holding?"

"My balls, Mistress Barbara." She squeezed them hard, and I yelped.

"They are my balls now, aren't they slave?"

"Y-yesss Mistress Barbara. Your balls."

"Drape yourself over my lap." I complied timidly. She stroked my cheeks as she continued with a soothing tone of voice, "I'm going to spank you now. It isn't punishment, but it will serve to establish what our relationship will be going forward. Every inch of your body is mine, and I expect you to offer it to me gladly for any use I desire."

Instead of answering immediately, I think I gulped as I wondered what she had in store for me. Anything she desired could include, well...anything.

"Are we clear, Erik?"

"I guess."

"That's not good enough. Do you want to be with me or not?"

"Yes, Mistress Barbara, I want that very much."

"My condition for us to continue is simple."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you agree? You give yourself to me?" Her fingers slipped into my cleft, teasing my clenched hole.

"My body is yours."

"Excellent," and her hand fell hard onto my right cheek with a loud crack.

MY MADAM CH 2

I will always remember that night as the beginning of my real life. Before Mistress Barbara took charge of me I had been drifting, directionless. She would show me who I really was and who I needed to become to realize my true potential.

She spanked me hard. It continued for what seemed an eternity. Her lovely little left hand held my balls and cock as her right hand steadily beat my ass. Periodically the spanks would pause for several minutes as her fingers explored my virgin ass. Then the spanking would resume. Finally, she began to softly caress my burning skin, gently kneading the bruised flesh.

"As I said, that was not punishment. You did very well. I have now taken ownership of my boy toy Erik, haven't I?"

"Yes, Mistress Barbara, I am yours."

She rolled me off of her lap and inspected me, stroking my cheeks, caressing my rock-hard cock, and my swollen balls. With two delicate fingers, she opened my mouth and teased my lips and tongue.

"Suck my fingers, Erik."

I could taste my ass on her fingers from the probing she had done between spanks and made a face. She quickly withdrew them and slapped my cheek with a sharp crack.

"You must accept any use I make of you gratefully, Erik."

"Yes, Mistress."

To punctuate this, she grabbed a handful of "her" balls and squeezed forcefully. I yelped at the sharp pain. Then she twisted, and I cried out at the deeper pain."

"What do you say, my little fucktoy?"

"Th-thank you, Mistress?"

"That's my good boy." And she caressed "her" balls gently. She continued to caress me until "her" cock was ramrod stiff again. It had shriveled from the pain of the spanking and ball squeezing.

"Would my little fucktoy like to cum?"

"Yes, please, Mistress Barbara."

"Please, what?"

"Please, Mistress Barbara, may I cum for you?"

"Mmm, I like that. You know instinctively that your orgasms now belong to me, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I couldn't believe the exquisite feeling as she leaned over and took "her" cock into her gorgeous mouth. She took her time, sucking and licking "her" rigid cock, caressing "her" balls -- still a bit sore from her squeezing them earlier and teasing my ass with her free hand. As much as I ached to cum, I didn't want the moment to end. God, how I loved her mouth. Her tongue was like a fluttering butterfly teasing my swollen glans. When I felt the orgasm that had been brewing since I first saw her across the piano approaching, she stopped, squeezed "her" balls, and leered at me with that wicked grin I have come to know so well.

"Ladies first, don't you think, little fucktoy?"

"Yes, Mistress Barbara, of course."

"Have you tasted pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"It's time for you to taste mine, don't you think?"

"Yes, Mistress, please may I taste you?"

She had me scoot down on the bed, then swung a leg over me, presenting her magnificent pussy over my face. Her labia were firm looking, curled into what looked like a lascivious smile. It was an amazingly beautiful sight, and I told her so. She patted my cheek affectionately.

"I'm glad you like It. You will come to know it very well."

"Thank you, Mistress. Your aroma is glorious, intoxicating." This made her purr.

"Get that tongue to work, fucktoy." She lowered herself onto my mouth.

I dove greedily into her hot wet sex, separating her lovely labia with my tongue, long strokes sliding into her slit. She pressed herself down into my mouth as I fucked deep into her with my tongue stiffened into a point. As I felt her excitement grow, I swirled my tongue around her clit and began to suck her sweet passion berry.

I pursed my lips to take up the suction there and began to strum her swelling clit with my tongue, alternating both techniques as I felt her passion building. Her clit grew firmer in my mouth, swelling and straining from my ministrations. My cock was regaining its rigid fullness, and my balls ached as much from the pressure of the cum they yearned to expel as from her cruel caresses.

When her thighs tensed, and I felt them clamp tightly against my ears, I redoubled the force of my lips' suction on her clit and the furious strumming of my tongue. She ground her full weight against my mouth as she shuddered and moaned. She filled my mouth with her delicious, silky, sweet secretions, my reward for giving her pleasure. She came so much that while I tried to savor her juices, I was forced to greedily swallow much, and more streamed down my cheeks. She stayed there, her full weight pressing on my mouth for many minutes. I loved the intimacy even though I had to gulp for breath in gasps.

Eventually, she leaned forward, giving me some relief and I gasped in a huge lungful gratefully. I caressed her exquisite tight buttocks reveling in her beauty from that new vantage.

"You're good at that. I will train you to my particular tastes, but you bring skill to the table. Good fucktoy."

"Your pussy is magnificent, Mistress. Beautiful. Your aroma is like delightful perfume, and your flavor is like a fine wine. I adore you."

"Mmm. I think I was right about you. How do you like what you see right now?"

"Your ass is gorgeous, Mistress."

"Would you like to taste it?"

"May I please?"

"Such a sweet fucktoy you are. Yes, darling boy, you may worship your Mistress' ass."

I didn't need further invitation and quickly brought my lips to her lovely rosebud. I kissed her hole gently, then tickled it with the tip of my tongue, swirling around the puckered opening as I gradually teased it into her. I savored the earthy yet fruity scent of her, pushed with my tongue, and gently spread her cheeks to offer greater access. Her moans felt like caresses as I fucked her tiny hole with my tongue. I had never done this before, but it felt natural and wonderful to serve her this way.

When she took hold of "her" balls with one hand and "her" cock with the other, an electric shock coursed through my body. She pushed her ass back to my mouth as she fondled me. Her passion built as she pressed her hole against my tongue, and then she shocked me again when I felt her mouth draw "her" cock into its' wonderful soft wetness. The butterfly tongue fluttered again, and I felt the delayed eruption building quickly.

Her mouth slipped off, but my disappointment was short-lived as she said, "I want you to cum for me now, little fucktoy," and her glorious mouth plunged back onto me, sucking deeply.

When I shot the first of what seemed half a dozen streams of hot semen into my Mistress' mouth, she stroked the shaft and squeezed "her" balls until my last shuddering quake. She turned to face me and closed in to give me a kiss with a mouthful of the orgasmic juice I had just offered up to her. The kiss was deep and intense as she shared the cum with me.

She drew back finally, looked intently into my eyes, gave her balls a last squeeze, and spoke in a breathless voice. "Have you ever tasted your own cum before?"

"Only a small bit, once, Mistress."

"You'll learn to love it. Don't get too used to the manner in which you were allowed to cum just now. It might happen again when you deserve a special reward or when I am in the mood, but you will earn every orgasm I give you."

"Mistress?"

"Yes?"

"Did I please you?"

"You did very well, but you are only beginning to learn how to please me fully. Understand that." She extended her hand, cupped my chin, and smiled.

That is how it began.