Gillian's Justice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do have a way of getting what you want," Andrew put his hand back on her knee and purposely opened the split in her gown.

"As do you Uncle Andrew," she took his hand and moved it further up her thigh.

"Would you like to come upstairs?" she made her uncle an offer she knew he was unlikely to reject.

"You know I've always fancied you. Well... ever since... you know..." Andrew stammered.

"Why don't you just shut up and follow me upstairs Andy. You can squeeze my arse the whole way if you promise me you'll stop babbling," she stood up and offered him her hand.

Which is exactly what Andrew did, he couldn't keep his hands off his beautiful young niece.

Gillian led him to her allocated 'entertainment and relaxation room' which was spacious, well appointed and had an ensuite bathroom complete with jaccuzi.

Gillian allowed Andrew to take her in his arms. It felt strange at first being kissed by her uncle but she was soon enjoying it, and anyway, she would be undoubtedly be cashing in the favour at some later date.

She moved her face closer to Andrew and opened her lips just a fraction. Her perfume was heady and exciting; she could feel him getting hard against her body. Gillian leaned in and kissed Andrew's warm soft lips and then broke the kiss. They were both shaking a little and breathing heavily. Andrew looked deeply into Gillian's ice-blue eyes and then at her red lips accentuated by her fiery red hair and pulled her into a burning insistent passionate kiss. He held her close, feeling her heaving breasts press against his chest, her nipples ripe and swollen.

He freed them from the confines of her dress and she gasped as he sucked on one nipple and used his finger to manipulate the other.

"Oh yes Andy; that's so good," Gillian sighed, genuinely aroused.

She held his head to her bosom; Gillian enjoyed being suckled by her uncle. He put a hand on her leg and stroked it, delighting in the feel of her diaphanous nylons on her firm thighs, but his hand stopped abruptly when he reached her stocking top. Gillian sensed his hesitation and gently disengaged from him.

She took a step back and gazed at him longingly. She raised her arms high in the air and then bought them down to the hem of her dress and slowly peeled it off revealing her perfect alabaster flesh. She stood clad on only in her panties, nude sheer stockings with dark welts, and her silver high heels.

Andrew was disarmed to see his niece naked. There was a vulnerability in her pretty blue eyes that he had never noticed before and found difficult to resist. His eyes travelled from her face to her collarbone, delicate in the subdued lighting, then to her breasts. They were perfect, moulded to her form; her nipples were like dark red berries planted in a blanket of snow. He followed the curve of her hips and diminutive bulge of her flat belly and finally came to her pubis.

Her thong panties were blue satin low-rise with a full-cut front panel that clung to her pubis in a perfect Vee. She was obviously shaved but what amazed Andrew was that there was no bulge, no sign whatsoever that there was a penis inside those knickers.

His eyes continued down her thighs and down her long coltish legs sheathed in the shimmering sheer stockings to her risque silver heels, then they travelled back up to her crotch.

Gillian smiled at her uncle's astonishment.

"Yes I have a cock inside them. Do you want to know how I hide it?" she said finally exasperated.

Andrew's eyes returned to her face.

"I don't want to know the mechanics of it; I just don't want to see it. If I see it I won't not be able to remember Julian," Andrew murmured.

"Oh you're such an imbecile sometimes Uncle Andrew," Gillian was infuriated.

"Get undressed," she said offhandedly, the rapture of the moment was lost.

Andrew quickly undressed, hanging up his suit and shirt in the dresser. Gillian lay on the bed, her legs crossed at the ankles, picking at a loose fingernail.

Andrew approached the bed and she stopped him at the edge of the bed and got on her hands and knees on the satin coverlet and began to fellate him. She improved his erection, expertly using her lips and her tongue to bring it to full tumescence. She cupped his scrotum and gently squeezed it, sometimes licking it, listening to Andrew moan with lust.

He played with her breasts making her nipples harden again and then he stroked her buttocks and thighs managing to bring her some pleasure but it was obvious that he was struggling with how to excite her without touching her cock.

Gillian made it easy for him.

She took a tube of lubricant from the bedside table and lubricated his erect penis and her puckered bud. She turned around offering her uncle her bottom, kneeling on the edge of the bed. She was still wearing her panties and with her penis gaffed inside the full gusset all Andrew had to do was ease aside the string and slide inside her without ever seeing her cock.

Andrew poked and prodded at her crevice, unsure of what to do.

"Oh for fuck sake Andy keep still! You're hopeless at this," she admonished him.

Gillian reached behind her and took Andrew's long, sleek cock in her fingers and, easing aside her thong, she positioned his glans to her sphincter.

"Hold me here," she took his hands and placed them on her hips.

She pushed back against him, impaling herself on his cock.

"Now, fuck me!" she wriggled her buttocks invitingly.

Andrew Dixon may have been hopeless initially, but he was an accomplished lover and soon got into the swing of things.

He fucked his niece with long slow strokes delighting in the tightness of her sphincter and anus. Gillian rewarded him by pushing back against him and squeezing her internal muscles.

"Wow! This is amazing," Andrew thrust himself in and out of Gillian's tight hole, moving his hands from her hips to the top of her thighs.

He began to fuck her harder and Gillian found herself responding. She desperately wanted to free her hardening cock but acquiesced to her uncle's wishes to keep her penis hidden. Her cock was uncomfortably taped to her perineum but continued to harden and started to ooze pre-seminal fluid.

Andrew was fucking her just how she liked to be fucked, gradually building the pace and ensuring his shaft stimulated her sphincter whilst his glans pressed on her prostate.

"Oh yes Andy; fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Gillian moaned.

"Oh honey you are so tight, so gorgeous," Andrew sighed.

Her red hair draped over her back and shoulders accentuated her opaline flesh, her firm buttocks were inciting as he watched his shaft slide in and out of her cleft, her long legs clad in shimmering hosiery demanded his attention and he stroked her thighs.

"Oh god!" his small gestures of tenderness coupled with his expert piercing and erotic assault of her anus was brining her close to climax.

Gillian wailed with lust and ground her buttocks against her uncle, scrunching her sphincter and palpitating her anus, invoking Andrew's climax.

"Oh yes!" he sighed and held onto his niece, riding her as she wrung every last drop of his semen from his throbbing cock.

Gillian shuddered and came with her uncle. Her constrained cock erupted, flooding her panties.

Andrew fell on top Gillian exhausted, sated and satisfied.

"Well that was worth the wait," he chuckled, slapping a buttock.

"Get off me you old letch," Gillian giggled.

She rolled over, shucking Andrew from on top of her. Hot semen dribbled from her wrinkled aperture. She looked up at her uncle as she lay on her back spreadeagled on the comforter. Andrew gazed at the resplendent beauty lying on the bed; she was his niece yes, but she was so sexy and alluring. Then he noticed that the front of her panties were soaked.

"Did I do that?" he asked.

Gillian nodded coyly.

Andrew grinned.

"Next time I might like to see how that works," he smirked.

"Next time? Who says there will be a next time?" Gillian gave him a bashful grin, seductively putting a finger in her mouth.

"I do," Andrew smiled back at her, challenging her.

"Well you get this one on the house because you are my uncle but from now on you pay the going rate," Gillian arose and started to clean herself.

"After everything I have given you, you want to charge me for sex?" Andrew sounded more than a little irritated.

"Hey! You're the one who told me that you are the prime investor in Fleur de Lis. I'm just protecting your business interests," Gillian teased him.

"Is that so?" Andrew reached for her but she playfully ducked out of his reach.

"Besides if I am to be a fitting understudy to Amanda I need to ensure that business and profit come before all things," she took Andrew's hand in hers and began leading him to the bathroom.

"Excellent segue Gillian. You're having dinner with Amanda myself and Alfonso Carlotta tomorrow night to discuss your future employment," Andrew stepped into the shower.

Gillian desperately wanted to know why she was having dinner with them; was it some sort of business meeting?

Gillian badgered and cajoled her uncle, even offering him more sex but he remained schtum. He dressed and left Gillian to use bathroom while he went back to the bar. Gillian took a quick shower, changed her panties and hurriedly dressed but by the time she came downstairs he was gone.

The next evening Gillian, Amanda, Andrew and Alfonso sat together in a private booth at one of London's most exclusive restaurants. It was obvious that Amanda did not want to be there and she pouted and whined all the way through dinner. The men tried to make small talk with the women but it was obvious that they hated each other.

"This bullshit has got to stop, both of you. I selected Gillian to understudy you so that you can take a break when you need to Amanda. You're working too hard; it's starting to show at the club," Alfie played with his dessert fork.

"And you Gillian. You're well liked by the staff and the clientele but some of them have complained that you are too often aloof and moody," he went on.

Both women scowled.

"So this is want's going to happen. Gillian; you are now deputy manager, Amanda is still the boss," Amanda stuck out her tongue childishly at Gillian.

"Amanda. You are to amend the roster so that you have three days off a week and Gillian will deputise for you," Gillian did not react but inside she was elated.

"I don't need three days off a week," Amanda whined.

"And both of you are to schedule holiday breaks where you will cover for each other," Andrew interjected.

"Do we still have to fuck the punters? There's quite a few who like to fuck trannies instead of real women," Amanda goaded Gillian.

Alfie shook his head; he'd had enough.

"Yes. Both of you. If you're services are requested by a member you will meet your overriding obligation to keep the members happy," Andrew answered on Alfie's behalf.

"We start the new arrangement on Monday. Hold a staff meeting first thing and explain the new arrangement to the girls," Alfie summed it up.

"And... now I'm going to take my niece out for the evening," Andrew beamed and put his hand over Gillian's.

"And you are coming back to my houseboat for the night," Alfie beamed at Amanda.

Amanda somehow thought that she had won. She was still the boss and Alfie was taking her home with him.

Amanda was stupid.

Amanda did not know Gillian at all.

To be continued

12