Gillian's Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
Weekly hump leads to baby bump.
4.2k words
4.47
37.7k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Perv."

"Hey yourself!" I reply to Gillian's Sister's text.

"Really feeling a strong desire to taste you, and need a good fuck," she replies back. "How quickly can you be here?"

"See you inside 30 mins," I type, then head out the door and into the car in seemingly nanoseconds after pressing 'send.'

As I arrive at her house and step inside, Gillian's Sister rushes towards me and gives me a forceful hug and kiss.

"I can't recall the last time I felt this need, it's been years since I've experienced it with this much intensity," she says as we break our lip lock.

"Well, hello to you too," I reply.

"Must be a hormonal thing. Whatever," she continues with a shrug as she takes my hand, turns and pulls me toward 'our' bedroom.

I just smile.

"Lucky you," she says, turning back towards me with a mischievous grin as we enter the room where so many of our 'sessions' have taken place.

She quickly slides her jeans down her legs, stepping out of them, but leaving her blue-green striped panties in place as I hurriedly try to catch up.

"Damn girl, you really are charged up," I say as I watch her lift her shirt over her head, her breasts jiggling as she tosses the shirt into a corner.

"I gotta have your cock," she says, quickly dropping to her knees in front of me and firmly placing the tip of my cock on her tongue.

"Mmmm, nice," I tell her as I feel her tongue bathe the underside of my cock just before her lips close around my shaft.

"Mmm hmmm," is her only verbal reply as she cups my balls in her right hand, gently rolling them and occasionally pulling down on my sack.

My cock is as stiff as it's ever been as she gently, but purposely, glides her lips back and forth over my six-plus inches, the tip occasionally contacting the back of her mouth in most pleasurable way.

"God, you taste so good," Gillian's Sister says as she removes my cock from her mouth, seemingly examining it's spit-coated length, then licking the underside from the base to tip.

"Hope you haven't been jerking off, I need a big load to help satisfy my sexual hunger," she says while looking at me with a smile, her eyes sparkling.

"I've been a good boy for you, even when I get those erotic thoughts about what I'm going to do with you next," I reply, looking down at her with my arms folded across my chest, legs slightly spread. "So beware, the way you're working my cock with that hot mouth and tongue I'll be coming in no time, and you may not be able to handle everything that comes at you, or into you."

"Oh, I just love a challenge," she quickly replies. "Let's see what my perv can deliver," she continued before sliding her mouth up and down my cock half a dozen or so times, before taking me into her throat.

Her nose is pressed firmly into my abdomen just above the base of my cock, where I feel her throat contracting around the tip as she holds me in place. Then, slowly, she pulls back half way and I can hear her breathing deeply through her nose, before returning my cock to her throat. I gently hold the sides of her head only to steady myself as her actions increase in frequency.

It isn't much longer before I mutter, "I'm going to cum baby girl," through gritted teeth as I feel the semen start to rise from my balls.

"Yepth! Gipthit to may," she tries to say with my cock in her mouth. "Com foh may daddith!"

I feel the liquid move up through my shaft where it seems to pause for a millisecond, before blasting exquisitely from the end of my cock as my eyes tightly squeeze shut, my head turned up towards the ceiling and I shout, "Fuck!"

The first pulses are met with an, "Mmm, MMMMM! Mmmmm!" from her, and I look down just in time to see her cheeks fill out.

Her hands are on my hips, holding me in place as her head bobbing slows to an excruciatingly lovely pace, and I both feel and hear her swallowing while the pulses lessen to a dribble.

Removing my cock from her mouth and taking a deep breath Gillian's Sister finally says, "Holy fuck, you weren't kidding. THAT was a lot!," and licks her lips as she rises to her feet.

"Mmm, come here baby," she says as she reaches up to kiss me.

Our lips meet in a loving kiss and she softly pushes her tongue into my mouth where I taste the salty remnants of her efforts. I know this is a big turn on for her, similar to how I love kissing a woman I've just performed oral sex on, so I play along. If its a fetish for her, I'm all for keeping her excited and happy.

I gradually turn her back towards the bed and, in a slow-dance motion, move her against the mattress where I help her to delicately collapse onto the bed as she makes a soft squeal.

"Let's move you up and into a more comfortable position where I can enjoy your delights," I tell her as we both get her better situated.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asks mockingly in her little girl voice.

"Gently lick and suck your sweet pussy, see if I can't have you climbing the walls by the time I'm finished," I reply.

"Ooooo, yes," she countered as she wiggled her hips in anticipation.

I gently pushed her knees apart and am treated to a beautiful wet spot on her panty's gusset. I place the tip of my nose against her covered pussy and inhale deeply, enjoying her sweet smell. I start to lightly lick the slowly-expanding spot, applying just enough pressure to savor her sweetness without pressing too hard against her pussy.

"Mmmm," we both loudly moan simultaneously, which causes each of us to laugh at one another.

Having gently drawn all her nectar I could from the cloth, I grasp both sides of the garment from her hips, and slowly pull them down as she raises her bent legs, allowing me to slip them over her ankles and feet. Once again spreading her legs wide, I'm regaled with the beauty of her glistening sex. As she spread her legs, opening her light-pink rose-like petals, a string of her sweet dew clings to her parting lips before breaking away as they expand further. Her sexual aroma arouses my senses, as my desire to taste her essence increases while my cock begins to harden.

"So beautiful," I comment spontaneously. "Your body, particularly your intimate features, are a work of art."

Placing her hands on my head and pulling me into her feverous center she says, "That's very sweet of you, but didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to stare?"

My face is immersed in her heated wetness and I slowly lick over, up and down her lips and entrance, avoiding her clit sitting just above my nose. I shudder as I taste her salty-sweet ambrosia, my tongue tracing through and across every delicate valley and swell between her thighs.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah," she moans as her hips twist and rise intermittently. "God, I love the way you eat me. Mmm, yes. Just like that."

Of course this is all music to my ears as I truly enjoy eating pussy, and absolutely love the taste of hers, as I've told her numerous times. My 'mmm hmmm' answer as my face is buried in her sex causes her to further squirm and moan. I then reach for her discarded panties

"Smell and taste your pussy while I do the same down here," I tell her. She quickly brings them to her face with both hands and inhales deeply, before letting out a slow, pleasurable moan.

Soon, as my sporadic lip and tongue action edges closer to her prized pebble, Gillian's Sister starts to rock her hips up and down, causing my tongue to glide through her increasingly lubricated slit, from her ass to her clit, and back. I look up and see her holding her stretched panties above her mouth with both hands, her tongue gliding up and down the gusset. This most erotic sight only served to increase my enthusiastic adventure through her delicious folds.

Upon seeing her take the cloth between her lips to capture any remaining juices, I quickly insert and remove my left index finger from my mouth, and slowly press it into her soft opening at the same my lips surround her clit. Gently sucking and pulling against her nubbin, I'm also rubbing and pressing up against the top wall of her vagina, imagining my finger touching my tongue through her skin.

I'm gently stroking the soft valley inside her pussy, and it's having the desired effect as her ass comes off the mattress as the pleasure begins to overwhelm her. While my left hand works her pussy, along with my mouth, I move my right hand up to cup her left breast, and tease her nipple. I find her hand already there, so I place my hand on hers and feel her work herself.

"Fuck yes, that's it," she nearly shouts as her movements become more frantic. "Uh. Uh! Oh god, I'm going to cum. Oh god, oh god. Uh. Fuck, fuck fffuuucckkkkk!"

Her ass comes off the bed as her thighs press into the sides of my head while I delicately lap at her honeyed flow. Delicious. I slowly remove my finger from her channel as her ass plops onto the mattress, reaching up and running it across her lips before pressing it into her mouth. Within minutes I'm crawling up her body, pausing to give tribute to her small, firm breasts before bringing my mouth to hers.

"Mmmm," she moans into me. I make sure her lips and tongue taste all the juices surrounding my mouth.

After a few moments of gentle, but passionate deep-tongue kissing Gillian's Sister pulls away and breathlessly says, "Whew, that was certainly intense. I always come so hard with you, I don't know if it's the illicit nature of what we're doing, but you certainly light a fire deep within me," as she rolls onto her side, facing me and softly stroking my face.

"I love how your body, from your eyes to your toes, react as I slowly make you climax," I tell her. "It's like watching a beautiful work of art slowly changing before my eyes."

"Ha, that's cute. Look, you don't need to lay it on so thick with all the compliments. You sold me months ago. Just keep giving me orgasms like you've been doing," she replied with a giggle.

"Speaking of which," she continued as she pushed me onto my back and rolled on top of me, "about that fuck you were going to give me. I need you inside me. Now."

As she finished talking she rose into a sitting position just above my cock, reached between her legs, and guided me to her well-lubricated opening.

With a look of determination on her face she then said, "Put it in me."

I raised my hips and felt the tip press past her lips and into her pussy, but that's as far as I got because she moved up with me.

"I said put it IN me," she said more forcefully.

I could feel my abs starting to burn as I held my ass off the mattress, but simply smiled, quickly placed my hands on her hips and pulled her down onto my cock, our bodies coming together with a wet smack.

"Fuck yes!," she screamed as my cock was fully sheaved in her hot tunnel, and she then started bouncing up and down.

I alternately smacked both her ass cheeks once as she rose up, playfully asking her, "Is that the best you've got? You fuck like a schoolgirl for the first time."

"Fuck you!" she said as she moved with increased intensity.

"That's what I'm waiting for," I snarkily replied.

"Bastard!" she yelled as our bodies clapped together loudly, if not painfully.

At that moment stories of men checking into emergency rooms with broken dicks flashed through my mind and figured I needed to take control of things. So I pushed her off me, where she fell backwards onto the bed.

"What the fuck?," she yelled at me as I scrambled up.

"You want to fuck? Well I'm going to give it to you like you deserve," I said to her as I grabbed her hips, rolled her over - where I think I saw her smirking before her face disappeared into the pillows - and crawled between her legs while pushing her shoulders down.

My cock found her warm channel with little effort and I started pushing in and out of her so quickly and forcefully my lower abdomen was loudly slapping her ass.

"Uh, oh fuck yes. Yes!" she shouted as I felt my balls tapping against her clit.

"You like that? You happy now? Do you enjoy being used as my fuck toy?" I shouted down at the back of her head, her hair moving wildly with each movement as I held onto her hips firmly.

"Uh! Uh huh! Yes! Fuck yes!" were her grunted replies to each of my questions.

"God, your pussy is so hot, I can feel it massaging my cock. It wants my cum so badly, doesn't it? I can feel how it begs for me to cum in you so deeply," I said to her between breaths.

"Yes, uh fuck yes! Fuck me, uh, with everything you've got. Give me oh, your sweet, perverted cum!," she shouted as she raised her head from the pillows.

Feeling the torrent building, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was painting the inside of her pussy, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head, and body back towards me.

"Fuck!" she shouted. "Fuck yes! Oh god, oh god, oh fuck! I'm going to cum, fuck!! Cum with me baby! Finger my ass. Please! Finger my ass now!"

I quickly wet my left middle finger and slid it between the top of her ass crack, down over her tight rosebud, and pressed into her.

"Uhhhh, yes, yes! Oh god, oh god!!" she yelled as I felt her tense for moment before going limp.

I let go of her hair and pulled on one hip, my now-crooked finger still in her ass pulling her to me, my wrist pressed between her cheeks and my stomach as I pushed hard against her, pleasurably releasing all the cum my balls could hold. I came long and deep as I felt her pulsing around my cock, my sweat dripping onto her ass and back.

Finally I pushed away from her and crawled back a few inches. She fell flat on the bed with an audible, "uh," and I fell on my back next to her, both of us trying to catch our breaths. Several minutes later she turned her head towards me, but kept her eyes closed and remained silent except for her breathing.

It was another minute or two before she finally spoke, eyes still closed. "Well, guess I got what I asked for."

"Mmmm," was all I could reply.

"My pussy is still buzzing, and something tells me your cum will be dripping from me for days," she said softly.

"Yeah, that was pretty intense," I said while turning towards her. "Say, have you ever thought about how far we can take this?"

"What, are you getting tired of me? You're not breaking up with me, are you?" she asked with a giggle.

"Funny. No, I was just thinking each time we get together it's intensely pleasurable, like we're upping it to another level each time. How long or far can we take that before it all seems the same?"

"Don't make me laugh," she snorted. "You have a wild imagination, I doubt either of us will get bored with this anytime soon. Besides, you fill a need in me. You knew it from the start, and I love that about you."

"Okay, thanks. I really mean that," I replied before leaning in an kissing her. "It's just sometimes I relive these get togethers and am amazed by the passion we share, and just want to make sure you're happy."

"For me it's a little more simple. I love feeling your cock in my mouth, and in my pussy, and in my ass - occasionally. You give great oral, which I love, and you're attentive to my needs. Hard to imagine it gets better than that," she said.

Her skin was glowing, her eyes seemed so alive, and she looked as beautiful as ever. Her soft accent seemed to caress my soul. I truly did love Gillian's Sister, and would do anything for her. And she understood that. We both felt good about it.

The rest of the late morning and early afternoon was spent caressing and playing with each other. I softly and slowly rubbed her clit, occassionally fingering her and enjoying her breasts until she came with a whimper and a shudder. After resting some, she crawled down between my legs, gently sucking and licking my balls, licking the length of my shaft and rubbing my cock all over her face before giving a soft, yet successful blowjob and swallowing her reward.

We both quickly showered with only a little playtime between us, more hugs and kisses under the spray than anything, before dressing and having a light lunch and small talk about family and current events. I kissed her goodbye and told her I looked forward to seeing her again soon, as I squeezed her ass one last time as I departed.

Over the course of the next three weeks our schedules didn't align and allow for any sex time. Then, one Thursday morning I received her text.

"Need 2 c u soonest," it read.

"Be there within the hour," I replied.

As soon as I arrived Gillian's Sister met me at the door with a very firm hug, and I could feel her warm breath in my left ear as she said, "I'm pregnant. And positive you're the father," before squeezing me tighter.

"Please don't take this in a negative way, but aside from the obvious, how did this happen?" I asked as we separated enough to look into each other's eyes.

"About a month and a half ago I changed birth control pill brands for medical reasons. Appears one of your swimmers timed things just right."

"I'm happy for you, truly. Are you sure about who the father is?"

"Ninety-nine point nine nine percent. Michael and I haven't had intercourse in weeks. There were a couple of times when he was drunk where I blew him, but that's been the extent. Frankly, I think he jerks it too much to get it up for me," she said with a note of sadness.

"Ass," I quickly replied.

"So bottom line, you're the only conceivable possibility, pun intended," she said with a smile. "And I love the fact I'm carrying your child. I sometimes think if we'd met a number of years ago you and I would be married and have our own family."

"Well, if we'd met years ago I'd be in jail for messing with a minor," I laughed. "But seriously, what are you going to do?"

"If you're asking what I think you're asking, I'm going to keep it," she said, gently taking my hand in hers. "And despite all his other shortcomings, Michael is a good provider and father, and he'll be to this one as well, I'm sure. Of course you and I will always know who the true father is, and I love the idea of that. Might sound twisted, but hey, that's me, right?"

"You're not twisted," I quickly reply. "You're a lovely woman, in many special ways. And I want to be a part of this baby's life, just like I am with it's brother. We have a special relationship, this just brings us closer. And it goes without saying, anything you need, I'll be there."

With a big hug she says, "I know daddy," and kissed me on the cheek. "Now, let's celebrate. I want to suck your daddy stick, and I want you to eat my pregnant pussy."

We started down the hall and once inside the bedroom she stopped and turned. "You asked before about how we take things to a new or higher level. This is it, we now have nine months to try things we haven't done before. Let's have some fun with it over the next weeks and months."

With that she started to undress me and soon was kneeling before me, licking my balls and shaft.

"Mmmm, mmmm, oh, you're so fucking hard and dripping precum," she said while taking a deep breath or two. "I can't wait to taste you."

I ran my fingers through her silky soft hair, enjoying the sensations she was giving me. She dropped her hands to her sides and moved them under her dress where I saw and felt her hips moving side to side, before moving into a squatting position on her feet. It was then I saw her red satin and lace panties at her feet as she deftly moved again to her knees. With one hand now on my cock, she reached down and picked up the panties, clutching them to her chest.

Her attention returned on my cock and balls, where she soon had me announcing the imminent arrival of my man juice.

"Damn baby, no one sucks cock like you. You're going to make me cum soon."

"Mmm, hmmm," she replied before taking her mouth off my cock and started jacking me. "I could almost taste it, and I will, very soon," she softly said as her hand moved back and forth a little quicker while she brought her panties up to my cock.

12