Gillian's Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on my panties where I can taste us both, our cum mixes so deliciously," she seemed to whisper.

The sexiness in her voice, coupled with her manipulating my shaft had me cumming with a shout of, "Fuck yes!"

The first arc of fluid hit the center of her panties and traveled up her forearm. Letting go of my shaft, we both watched my cock bob up and down with each exiting spurt, the lines crossing and puddling on the cloth.

Quickly moving her hand under her dress, she brought it out and up to my lips just as fast. "I am so fucking wet for you, taste me. Taste what you do to me," she said looking up dreamily into my eyes.

I collapsed back onto the bed right after she wiped my dribbling cockhead with the silky cloth. She then placed the wetted portion in her mouth and crawled onto the bed and over me where she put on an erotic show of licking our juices off her lingerie.

After a few moments she tossed the panties to the floor, unzipped and pulled down her dress exposing her braless tits, and then shimmied out of the dress. Rolling onto her back, she spread her legs wide and said, "My turn."

I eagerly replied to her request by deftly moving between her legs and began kissing her inner thighs, moving slowly towards her fragrant fountain. Her lips glistened with her juices and I couldn't wait to drink from her oasis. It took all my willpower not to dive in and feast on her nectar, and instead softly and slowly ran my tongue over her outer lips, downward over her tight pucker, and back up through her furrow where I felt her hardened clit.

"Oh, fuck your tongue feels so good. Mmmm, oh yes. Oh yeah, feels so good. God I love the way you eat me. Just how you lick my pussy. It's your pussy now, you own me now daddy. Ahh, mmm, yes. Oh yeah, lick my clit, oooh, it's so sensitive. Damn, that feels so good. Oooh, ah, yes, tongue fuck me," she continuously spoke.

"Mmmm, I love it when you suck on my lips and clit. Ahhh, ahhh, mmmm, yeah. Mmm hmmm, yes, right there, right there, just like that. Oh fuck I love it," she said, almost shouting.

I quickened the pace of my tongue lashing while inserting two fingers inside her trough before, first gently and then more firmly, sucking her nubbin between my lips with the goal of making her orgasm. In her heightened state, it didn't take long.

"Oh no, oh no! Oooh, I'm going to cum. Ahhh, ahhh, oh fuck, oh yes, oh god you make me cum so hard! Fuck, fuck fuck! I love how you make me cum daddy. I fucking love it. I love you daddy. Oh fuck, how I love you!"

Of course, we both shared that love.

12