Gilligan's Island Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally sank my revitalized rock-hard cock into Lexis, I was captured in the tightest, wettest, and hottest velvet love tube ever imaginable. Each thrust of my hips brought lewd squishy sounds and guttural groans from her as she clutched me to her, her fingernail digging into my back. The with simple shift, Lexis rolled me on to my back with her on top, my fleshy manhood firmly and deeply embedded in her grasping womanhood.

"Remember, Don, I'm Korean...and we Korean women are known for our 'aggressiveness' in bed." Gyrating and grunting shamelessly, Lexis shamelessly fucked herself on my rock-hard dick without any hesitation or reservation.

"Oh, fuck, you're so damn big, spreading out my tight little cunny, and going so deep inside of me. Oh, fucking yes! Harder, Don, harder. Ummm, yeah, the first time I saw the swelling in your shorts after you eyeballed my tits, I knew I wanted you.

"Then throughout the entire voyage, I wanted to jump your bones so badly on the boat that I thought I would go crazy trying to control myself. Ooh, how I love making it in the open...shit, who am I kidding...I love getting fuck anywhere. And what does it take but for us to get swept overboard and stranded on a deserted island? Ooh, fuck... I'm close to coming again. Don, I'm going to fuck you bad...and show you where I get the inspiration for my books."

And boy, did Lexis fuck me that night as we explored each other body and sexual desires, at times slow and sensuous, at other times fast and lustful. I was amazed at how often and easily Lexis could climax and how many times I could shoot ropes of sperm into her before we finally fell into deep and exhausted sleep in each other arms.

The following days consisted of fishing at which we were pretty good; collecting water from a flowing stream discovered in the next cove, and setting up signal fires to be lit if we saw a ship or plane. Lexis took one of the space blankets and fashion us simple ponchos that were tied at the waist with some cord. Although she said it was to prevent us from getting sunburned, I think it was to tease me with fleeting but revealing glimpses of her enticing body. It didn't matter since Lexis would often find herself bent over some large rock or tree with her poncho flipped over her back as I savagely humped her from behind.

But all good things must come to an end for on the sixth day of our stranding, a tour helicopter was seen, and using our mirror, we managed to make ourselves noticed. Though his speaker system, the helicopter pilot told us that he couldn't pick us up because of the gusty winds and lack of a landing zone. He said, however, that he'd radio in our location, and weather and seas permitting, the Coast Guard would pick us up by raft the following day. As we wave goodbye, we knew that this would be our last night in our private "Gilligan's Island."

"Don, I know that this may sound hard to believe," Lexis whispered as we snuggled in each other's arms, "but Incredible as it may sound, I want you to know that although I've fucked your brains out as often as I could, I'm not some easy slut. It's just that how often is it that a girl like me gets to live out her fantasy about being stranded on an isolated stretch of beach with a total stranger, and having totally uninhibited sex. I'm going to miss this...I'm going to miss you."

"Are you sun-crazy Lexis? What makes you think that you can get rid of me? This has been a fantasy come true for me too. I find this beautiful young woman who is fresh, unpretentious and loves to fuck. Unless you don't want me, I'm not going to let you go, Lexis. And in case, haven't figured it out, I Ioved exploring every nook and cranny of your deliciously spicy Korean body – but most of all, I love you, Lexis."

Lexis was stunned at my admission, but quickly beamed a smile of unbelievable happiness with tears of joy twinkling in her almond-shaped eyes. "I love you too, Don, and want for us to continue our adventure together." Then after a long sensuous kiss, she sighed and uttered, "Shit, I think that our exploits on this hideaway are enough for at least a new romance novel. We've had almost every form of sex...hmmm, except for one. It's one that my fans have always asked why I never included this particular sex act in my stories. Maybe... it's because I have no experience in the matter."

Lexis murmured as she nuzzled my neck before saying, "While I've had my fair share of men, but I have never let anyone – even though a lot have begged – screw me in my ass. Don, I think losing my last virginity would be a significant way of celebrating our coming together and our last night in our fantasy deserted island. What do think? Hmmm, I think I saw some lard in the supply bag which might give us some needed lubrication – that is if you can find it...and...if you want to be the first to booty-bang me?"

My response was a mad scramble to search the supply bag for that container of lard which had Lexis rolling in laughter. When I found it, she lay back and spread her arms and more so, her legs for me. "I hope you intend to give a girl a lot of foreplay and go really slow before roto-rooting between her buns."

To make a long story short, Lexis was panting heavy through her open mouth when a well-greased finger penetrated her puckered brown rosebud, spreading her closed sphincter ring. Her body jerked when another heavily coated finger wormed its way in to join the first, stretching Lexis's virgin orifice like never. Squirming wildly as my fingers slowly pumped in and out of her anus, Lexis suddenly blurted out, "Oooh, Don, I need a cock, not your fingers, up my butt!"

Then dislodging my fingers, Lexis quickly flip to her hands and knees, and looking at me over her shoulder, purred, "Fuck me, Don, fuck me please...fuck my virgin ass."

I cannot begin to describe the fantastic sight and sensation of my lard-coated flanged dick head pressing into and spreading Lexis's small anal pucker. "Oooh, goddamn it, you're so damn big. Damn, you're stretching me out, filling me up! Oh, fuck!"

Within moments, I was slip passed Lexis' sphincter ring, sliding into her snug rectum with gentle strokes that through guttural grunts from Lexis's lips. She trembled uncontrollably as she began to rock back to meet my forward thrusts, her butt slapping soundly against my groin. Then dropping so that her cheek rested on her fern mattress, Lexis pressed her buns up and back, taking me deeper into her. Her hand shot between her inner thighs to rapid finger and polish her love pearl, and I could tell that she was rapidly approaching a well-anticipated climax.

"Ohhh fuck, fuck me, Don! I can't describe...it feels like I'm being impaled on what feels like to have a damn burning telephone pole...shoved up my poop-chute. Oh, my fucking flaming asshole! I'm going to come with your big fat dick shoved up my behind! Fuck me! Oh, shit, I'm coming, Don! I'm coming! Shoot, Don, fill my butt with your hot thick cum. I'm coming! Arrgh! Arrgh!! Arrgh!!"

When we were rescued the following day, a normally spry Lexis moved rather gingerly, wincing when she bounced on the hard-wooden seats of the Coast Guard raft. "For nerdy looking Chinese guy, you sure are a kinky bastard.' You know that, don't you," Lexis whispered in my ear as she snuggled up to me. "Shit, you butt-fucked me last night and made this Korean bitch-in-heat come like a cheap slut.

"And then while this raft was coming to pick us up, you get it into your head to have an anal quickie. Oh, why did I bend over and grab my knees so that someone shoved his lard-coat prick up my already sore ass? It's a good thing we're wet because your oozing cum is drenching this bikini bottom which would be kind of hard to explain if we weren't already wet. Hmmm, how can I use someone's sexual depravity as the inspiration for next my book? I wonder what other lewd and lascivious thoughts you can plant in my mind...or should I say, my body."

Hugging her close to me, I whispered, "Did I ever tell you that unlike Gilligan on 'Gilligan's Island,' I ain't no clueless guy? And that while I may look nerdy, I'm really a pervert at heart? Did I tell you that I love your nipples? Oh, I did? Did I ever tell you that I love ravishing you? Oh, I did? Did I tell you that I love you this morning? I did? Well, then, did I ever tell you that I'm glad that my 'Mary Ann'' and 'Ginger' became one? I didn't? Well, remind me to explain to you tonight in our hotel room. Okay? Good."

12