Gill's New VR Accessory

Story Info
Gill gets a new attachment for her haptic suit.
7.2k words
4.53
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers

The box on the bed in front of Gillian had a premium look. Matt black with a gloss black and hot pink logo emblazoned upon it, and covered in subtle floral patterns that caught the light, giving the sense of a decadent bedroom with velvet pillows and soft cotton duvets. She slid the outer insert off the box, to gain access to the black box within - which she carefully unsealed and flipped open.

There inside she saw her new investment in virtual pleasure presented to her. To one side, a black bralette, the inside of which was covered with tiny metal contacts embedded in a soft non-slip fabric surface. Two circular pads, each with another set of tiny contacts, with their own short wires connected to a thin plastic box between the cups.

To the other side, a pair of panties - adjustable with elastic straps - inside which two plastic devices were mounted. At the rear, a small nub protruded inwards with a box behind it - clearly containing a vibration motor - and at the front a more complex device. A flexible piece with a flat connector at the top and towards the bottom what looked like a black rubber protrusion, only an inch or so long. In a plastic bag next to the panties there was a flexible fabric piece with a flat connector at the top and covered in tiny metal contacts in an elliptical pattern, with a hole in the lower bottom - the same pattern as the front device inside the panties. The bag was had a label on it, with a bar code and the text: VIU-GL-02Z06W12H. This part was made to measure.

In the center of the box, a small connection box with a snake of thin, flat wires were carefully wrapped - two of which had corresponding connections on the bralette and panties.

It had been nearly 8 weeks since she had ordered her the GenuineTouch Female Intimate Interface - and Gill's heart was racing with excitement. For the first time, she would be able to jump into her favorite virtual worlds and let people touch not just vague areas on her arms, stomach, back and legs - but caress her most intimate areas in the finest detail imaginable - if they were permitted by her filters.

Her new interface - and the rest of the suit she already owned - works on two principles. For larger physical movements, to simulate the resistance of touching another object, a cleverly engineered nano-material used in the joints of the suit has a specific frequency of electrical pulses applied to it which makes it stiffer - so bending a joint, for example, becomes harder. If a different combinations of pulses are applied to the material in a different place, it can even deflect inwards slightly - pressing against your skin to simulate something touching you.

This wasn't all, though. The inside of the suit was covered in electrical contacts - which the suit's computer could use to directly stimulate nerve endings in combinations to simulate all kinds of sensations - from a roughness, to a wetness, to hot, cold, wind blowing across the skin. With the suit, it was now possible to virtually jump into a Jacuzzi and feel the warm water rushing around you.

Due to the nature of the sexual organs - the high density of nerve endings, the diversity in their shapes which can even change during a play session, that they can make themselves physically wet at short notice - these were often skipped over due to the technical complexity. Gill lamented this limitation - as one of her favorite activities in virtual reality was visiting fetish clubs and engaging in "erotic role play" - or ERP - effectively, virtual sex. But in those circumstances, when the sexual stimulation started, each player had to stimulate themselves when they saw the other player doing this to them virtually. In some cases, remotely controlled sex toys could be used to turn on and off vibrations by the opposite player - but even here the player receiving would need to ensure that the toy was positioned correctly to get the right experience - and some sensations beyond what is reasonably possible with a vibrating toy - for example inserting and removing the toy - still had to be performed manually.

Gill enjoyed these ERP sessions immensely, and especially loved to see another players avatar close to her own as she received bursts of pleasure from their interactions. But when she wanted to take it further and reach orgasm together with her partner - or partners - she still had to take control of her toy herself - which broke the immersion for her slightly. In her mind, it went from someone having sex with you, to them watching you masturbate. Both were a turn on for her - before she got into VR she liked to connect with random guys and sometimes girls and masturbate together with them through her webcam - but she wanted to know what it felt like to go completely hands free, fully giving herself up with her arms available to grab the duvet below her as her partner brings her to orgasm.

GenuineTouch had announced at their annual conference that they had finally achieved both a male and female intimate expansion for their full body haptic suits. The new expansions used subtly different techniques than the rest of their suit - and would need to contain made to measure parts for each individual to work correctly.

When the announcement was made, Gill was eagerly following the live stream of the conference - on a floating video window together with her virtual friends in their favorite fetish club world. Before the stream had ended she had already placed a pre-order - much to the delight of her friends.

A few days later, she received an email with a fitting pack - a measurement guide PDF which she had to print and cut out. There were several measurements to take - one guide needed to be held over her breasts to check the diameter of her areola on each side, and the diameter and protrusion of the nipple itself - when she was warm or cold. Taking the cold measurement was a bit awkward - she had to use her shower to spray herself with cold water for a few seconds - but her skin now being covered in water the paper went soggy as soon as it touched her. So she had to figure out how to quickly spray herself with water, dry herself off and take the measurement all before she warmed up again. Eventually, she managed it - noting a eight millimeter difference between the warm and cold measurements.

The other measurement was for her genitals - and was much trickier. She had to hold the template up to herself when sitting with her legs slightly apart so that her thighs did not touch at all - and find an oval that encircled her whole vulva. Next, it had requested parting the labia slightly to measure the distance from the clitoris to the top of the vulva, to the urethra and to the perineum. To get each measurement consistently, she spent quite some time trying to position herself such that none of the area was stretched, and she was able to easily take the measurements consistently. In the end, lying on her back with a cushion under her butt with legs a bit apart seemed to work the best, as she could locate each point on the scale, marking them off with a felt tip marker on the paper gauge, without moving it at all.

Finally, she had to pick a maximum penetration size for the insertion attachment. She picked a size that was similar to her favorite toys - in diameter and length. She had tried bigger toys before, which were exciting for a moment but she quickly regretted it. The modest size reassured her that nobody could accidentally hurt her when they touched her through the virtual world.

She had recorded the measurements into the form and sent it off - there was an 8 week lead time - but she kept remembering that it was on the way occasionally and got butterflies in her stomach each time. And today, she'd finally be able to try it on.

---

Gill's play space was a bare room with gray walls and a flat looking engineered wood floor, a single small frosted window and a bed on castors in the center and an office chair in one corner, a hook with her haptic suit hanging from it, a virtual reality headset alongside it, and a laundry basket below in the other corner - and it was the largest room in her apartment. There were two other rooms: small galley kitchen; and a bathroom. The basic accommodation was exclusively designed for people who valued virtual reality conveniences over physical comfort - and the relatively low rent allowed tenants to invest in their hardware. The block that her apartment was in Gill remembered was close to a motorway, but the exact location in the world was largely irrelevant. She hadn't left the building, or even her apartment, for several months at this point - there was just no need.

It used to be that the salary of a job was proportional to the amount of value that job delivered. But, gradually over time, that measure became different. Now, your salary was directly related to the cost of the software required to automate it. This meant a very strange shift in the job market: complex jobs involving making decisions based on hundreds of factors at once - were easily automated. Even creative jobs like advertising design were now easily replicated, and even improved, by machine generated artwork designed to optimize conversions based on millions of data points from past campaigns. But jobs like delivering physical goods in the real world were still frustratingly difficult to automate efficiently. There were certainly robots capable of performing this task, but they were expensive to maintain and build, and more prone to errors than humans. It was therefore difficult to justify automating these jobs just for the sake of it at this particular moment in time. But the release of a new machine could change all of that - cutting the salaries of thousands of workers or putting them out of work.

One of the few industries which remained relatively stable was customer service - which was usually the kinds of jobs Gill had worked in. This wasn't because customer service couldn't be automated - quite the contrary, it could and it was extremely effective - but instead because the customers rejected the automation. These kinds of jobs varied from text based chat, to audio only calls, to virtual reality stores or even physical stores in the megacities around the world through use of tele-presence robots. But none required leaving your home.

As these changes were happening to the world, many were concerned that it would be the end of society - and the lack of physical contact would cause so many to die of loneliness. But as it turned out, this was far from true - in fact, as virtual reality hardware improved - becoming less obtrusive and disappearing from consciousness more easily - most people felt that their social lives were better than ever before. It was now even easier to follow your passions, be with the kind of people you want to be with - not just the ones you happen to be near by some coincidence of work or location. And the tools to create virtual worlds were becoming more and more powerful - making it possible for anyone to create almost anything you could imagine, and invite in anyone who wants to join you there.

For most, these new abilities more than fulfilled their social need - but any relationships they formed were limited at a certain level of intimacy. Although many found romantic partners in virtual reality, most ended up physically cohabiting once they wanted to take their relationship beyond that limit. Gill, on the other hand, wasn't really interested in that kind of commitment - at least, not yet. Particularly, her own proclivities meant that she particularly enjoyed intimate connections with people she didn't know - and never intended to see again. This is how she started her journey into erotic role play - and the various technology required to achieve the level of intimacy she desired.

In her play space, Gill stood looking at the box in front of her. Her heart was racing. The first step was to remove her ordinary clothes - simple, black t-shirt and leggings - no need for anything fancy, she never went out. She wore nothing underneath most of the time - it was just a waste of laundry credits. She was an average sized woman - quite short, and substantial build with full natural breasts and relatively long dark brown hair extending to the middle of her back. She had considered shaving her head to make it easier to mount the headset without it slipping, but she liked the way it felt on her back when she was out of VR.

Naked in front of the bed, she took the bralette first and followed the step by step instructions on fitting it. First the separate circular contacts needed to be stuck to her nipples - she removed the plastic covering over the inner contacts with a swift peel and placed them in position. The contacts were a little cold at first but quickly warmed up. The thin wire she angled inwards towards her sternum as she hooked her arms through the straps. The as she hooked up the rear clasp, fit was snug, but not restrictive. The two wires from the nipple contacts she then connected to the box in the center. At first, she felt the cold metal of the many tiny contacts against her breasts, but as with the others, they quickly warmed up and disappeared from her sensation.

Next, the panties. She took the vaginal contact pad from the plastic bag and connected it to the control box, threading it over the rubber protrusion. It held in place securely and didn't feel like it would slip off. She stepped into the leg holes and slid them up - sliding the protrusion into her gently as she did so. The instructions recommended parting her labia slightly with one hand and pressing against the front of the outside of the panties to ensure it was making a good contact - she did this and felt the insert go a little further in, and the contact pad press fully onto her sensitive areas. Like the other contacts, they were cold - and particularly the ones around the clitoris were particularly surprising at first. Finally, the instructions told her to adjust the thin rear unit to comfortably rest just above her anus, held by her ass cheeks.

Finally, the connection box was clipped on to the side of the panties, and the cables run up to the bralette and the two panties boxes. She was fully fitted with the new interface - so she walked over to her haptic suit and pulled it on one leg at a time. The connection box popped out a pre-made hole in the side of the suit, and once both arms were through and the front was zipped up, she was able to connect it up to to the suit's main control box. From two pocket in each of the wrists of the suit, she removed two extremely light gloves, so delicate they seemed to be weightless, which she slipped onto her hands. She touched a control on the wrist of the suit and tried to squeeze her hand into a first - but it was stopped by an invisible force - the gloves had an even more advanced nano-material that stiffened to simulate the detailed sense of touch that human hands can perceive.

Taking her VR headset she slid it onto her head and the lights in from her room vanished.

Pressing and holding a button on the side of the headset, the darkness soon gave way to a gently ramping light, all around her - revealing a sunrise above which the text "HORIZONS" floated. A few moments passed, and an orchestral swell built up from all around her as the logo text floated down beneath the sunrise, and the sun itself melted into a thin line that extended to the edges of all she could see. The floor now came into focus, a sparse grid of orange on black, and directly in front of her a window phased into existence.

The menu showed her she had a bunch of notifications - emails from employers, instant messages from friends, a bunch of special offers on all kinds of products she may have needed. She quickly scanned them to see if there was anything of urgency - but then went to the task at hand. She opened the GenuineTouch app, which instantly paired with her suit, which buzzed her right wrist to let her know it had worked. A second or two later, a popup appeared.

"Your GenuineTouch Haptic Suit has a new accessory attached. Do you want to set this up now?"

She extended her hand and touched a button marked "Yes."

A new screen appeared, asking her whether it was the Male or Female intimate interface - she selected Female (although, wondered what might happen if she had selected male). Another screen appeared with a short animation explaining how to adjust the straps on the bralette and the panties to get the ideal fit. She skipped this since she was already happy with the fit. The next screen appeared with a heading "Calibrate intensity level."

The window contained two sliders - labeled "Upper" and "Lower", which could slide from Low to High - both currently set to Low. The instructions read:

"Move the slider to set the intensity level for each part of the interface. When you release the slider, a sensation will be briefly applied at the level you selected. It is suggested that you set this to the highest level you are comfortable, as this is the maximum level you will be able to experience within an application."

She took the slider for Upper and slid it just a little further from Low. As she let go, she felt a subtle tingle across both breasts, and then a gentle tweak on the nipple - like someone had walked past her a bit clumsily and brushed her inappropriately. Definitely needs to be higher. She went for medium and let go. This time, not as much a tingle as a gentle squeeze, and again another tweak of the tip of her nipples, this time feeling a bit like they're being pulled. She wanted to go a bit higher, and moved it up to just above the two thirds mark. As she let go, she felt a sensation like someone had slapped her breasts together and squeezed them hard - this on it's own surprised her, then she felt her nipples being pulled hard and she gasped slightly. It was over quickly, but she was pretty sure that's as much as should could handle.

Next the Lower slider - she was a bit apprehensive about this very sensitive area. She touched the slider but didn't move it from Low. Immediately she felt a quick sensation like three fingers running up her vulva - one one each labia and one in the center, ending on her clitoris, and then it was gone. A moment after, she felt her butt rumbling and a gentle tickle by her perineum. It was nice, but she thought she could go higher, so she slid up the slider to just below the mid point. This time the fingers felt harder, pushing on her without really pushing on her, making her blush with excitement. The butt rumbling attachment rumbled again - she could feel her cheeks wobbling like they'd just been slapped. Maybe a bit higher - she slid up to just above the midpoint. The fingers running up her labia felt rougher this time, but not with more pressure than before, but this time she felt them more as they landed on the clitoris area - it was almost uncomfortable, but it was gone in a moment. The ass rumbler kicked in again and set her cheeks wobbling once again for a moment. This was her limit, at least for now, she thought. She touched the Next button.

The next screen was titled "Insertion Limits."

I diagram of the rubber insert was shown on screen, with it changing in size larger and smaller.

"Tick the box to engage the insert, then adjust the slider until the insert as large as is comfortable."

Gill wished that this was a feature that biological men had. She ticked the box and felt the insert expanding pushing it's way into her vaginal passage - it only went in a little at first. Not deep enough for her, though - so she took the slider and cranked it up a bit. She noted that the slider went from "Medium" to "Extra Large". She guessed a man designed this UI - and probably an insecure one at that. When she let go of the slider, she felt the insert expand inside her and go a little deeper, and stretch her a bit more than before. She guessed this was about the same as on of her smaller toys - still a bit more to go. She slid the slider up to just below the midpoint. The insert expended again, this time almost reaching the full depth, just coming short of her cervix, she estimated. For the first time, this is probably OK, she thought. She could always turn it up later if she wanted to feel the full length filling her completely.

bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers