Gill's New VR Accessory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content with the calibration, she clicked Next. The insert deflated, and a summary screen was shown displaying her preferences for each setting. She finally touched "Complete," to close the setup screen.

The sensations from going through calibration had already turned her on - she was getting wet and could feel her body blushing in response. But she wasn't quite ready to share her new accessory with the world. She wanted to know what it felt like first before she let others control it - and she had just the app, called "Stimulation Station." It was a demo app released with the intimate interface accessory that offered a variety of different kinds of sexual stimulation in a virtual room. She quickly opened it up.

After the loading screen faded away, she found herself in a room with several highlighted areas - each with a low podium and a device on each. The first which caught here eye was what looked like a massage chair, but had two cartoon-like robotic arms on either wide of it was comical white cell shaded gloves on the end. The software in her headset had automatically adjusted the virtual world to align certain objects with ones in the real world - so she was able to quite happily walk up to the virtual massage chair and sit in it - in the physical world, she had walked up to her office chair in the corner of the room and sat on it. This alignment was happening constantly, so for the most part, you never have to think about whether you could sit on an object in virtual reality if it looked like a chair.

As Gill sat down, a panel flipped up on the arm of the virtual chair. It had three buttons:

"Back"

"Butt"

"Boobs!"

An unusual selection for sure. She selected Back first. She felt her whole back buzzing, just like it would in a massage chair, and it was quite relaxing. But, this wasn't anything new to her - the suit could already do this. She tapped Butt.

This was odd - her suit's contacts already ran up her legs and over her rear - and these were now activating making the muscles in that area contract rhythmically. But also she could feel between her butt cheeks the ass rumbler - as she now referred to it - rumbling away too. She could feel this on her anus too, just a gentle tickle - and combined with all of the sensations it really did feel like someone was massaging her butt.

"Alright, then," she thought. "Lets press the 'Boobs!' button and see what happens."

As she did so, the hitherto unused virtual robot arms extended forward across her body - and it's hands slid down her torso. As they did, she felt a gentle pressure from the suit around her torso, as well as specifically her breasts, sliding slowly downwards. The hands then moved towards the center of her chest - which she felt with great precision - underneath her breasts and around the sides, before giving them a gentle squeeze, before starting the process again. It was actually surprisingly relaxing, and not quite as sexual as she was expecting. She sat for a moment enjoying the sensation - before pressing the button on the control panel once more to turn it off.

"That was a gentle one to start," she thought. "Lets try something a bit more intense."

She stood up and wandered towards another podium. This one had a circular machine in the center, with a hose with a tee junction in it, on the end of which were two long metalic attachments. She picked one attachment up, and looked into it. There was nothing inside. The machine had a green button on top - which she pressed. Immediately her hands felt the attachment buzzing quickly once per second. She tried putting her finger in it - the attachment snapped over her finger and she felt it squeezing her finger rhythmically. She pulled her finger away from the attachment. She looked around for a moment, almost as if there might be someone watching - even though this was a private local world. She took the attachment and held it up to her left breast. It immediately snapped into position over her nipple - and her suit started to stimulate her. It felt like the nipple was being pulled once a second, and the cold metal attachment was being held into her soft breast tissue around it. It was quite an overwhelming sensation at first, but after getting used to it for a few moments, she wanted to try hooking both up at once. She grabbed the other one and connected it to her right breast. Both being stimulated at once was more overwhelming than each one individually. The unstopping rhythm was making her extremely aroused by this point - and she could feel herself getting wet.

"Good job my suit has an auto cleaning function," she thought.

She spotted the machine also had a dial on the side. She reached out and turned it. The sensations got stronger, and she started to moan with pleasure. Her hand started moving towards her groin - but when it got there was blocked by the new attachment. Suddenly the frustration motivated her to find a new goal. She disconnected herself from the strange machine and looked around for a different one. One caught her eye - it had a horizontal surface to lie on, and two pedals, and between which was a wheel of tongues. She dashed over to it, lay back onto the surface (onto her real life bed) and put the wheel between her virtual legs. Pressing a pedal marked "Go" with her right foot, she quickly started to feel the flickering pleasure of the tongues on her labia. She widened her legs and felt it touching her inside too. It felt exactly as you'd expect an object like that to feel - tongues running down her over and over again. She felt her clitoris swelling. She adjusted her position slightly, and now the insert started to pop into her occasionally, simulating the tongues sliding into her opening. The unstoppable tongues kept going and the sensations didn't stop either. It was intense, she was feeling a wave of pleasure roll over her. A wave and then another wave, getting closer together - she felt herself tensing her muscles up as the orgasm built inside her. She moved her position again and allowed more of the tongue to pop inside of her and push harder against her clit.

She pressed the go pedal harder and the tongues moved ever faster. She started to shake as the orgasmic energy started to overtake her body until finally, she let out a short cry as it escaped in a complete flood of pleasure, arching her back and gasping. The energy started fade and she relaxed down on the bed, kicking the stop pedal with her left foot. She started at the ceiling, which was full of slowly shifting abstract neon patterns. Then she heard a subtle musical blip - and in the lower part of her vision, she saw a floating popup reading:

"Achievement Unlocked: Handing in your Virtual V-Card"

"Hmm, a bit late for that one," Gill thought to herself.

Now she had tried it out in her own safe environment, she was much more happy with allowing others to control it - which is essentially how her ERP sessions would work. But, that'd have to wait till later. First, a nice post orgasmic nap.

---

Gill woke up to a buzzing feeling in her wrist.

She sat up, waking up in VR, having never left it. Back when she first got into this, the first time she woke up completely disconnected from the real world, she felt extremely confused. But now, it was second nature - just like waking up in a different room of her house. She flipped over her wrist to see the source of the buzzing - a notification. It was a notification from her friend group - the text simply said "Has it arrived?"

She was still in the Stimulation Station app - which could only be run locally, so she needed to switch over to another app that allowed her to connect to the other virtual world. Making a special gesture with her thumb and third finger, she flipped open the system menu and jumped into Horizons Worlds - the social app where her friends groups met. The world of Stimulation Station faded out and she was then surrounded into a sea of swirling blue, with a circular progress bar in the center. The progress bar slowly filled up, and then once the circle was complete, it was replaced with a list of worlds to jump into. At the top, one was adorned by a star - there was an active invite to join this world - called "The Naughty Kitty" - her regular haunt. She tapped it and the menu disappeared, and the blue swirling began once more.

The entrance to the club popped into existence in front of her. The extremely large sign and logo stood atop a small entrance door. She had spawned on what looked like a sidewalk, and directly in front of her a group of avatars by the entrance door were facing each other in conversation. One turned around, noticing the new avatar spawning.

"Hey, Glide!" said the avatar labeled xXx_frisker_xXx. Their avatar was an anime girl character with florescent pink hair and matching body paint flecked across her torso barely covered by a ripped strapped top, just containing some extremely large breasts. Her hips were ridiculously wide, nearly twice a wide as her head, and covered by some extremely short hot pants. Her voice was excited, but measured.

"That's not your usual going out avatar," said xXx_frisker_xXx.

"Oh, shoot, I forgot to change before I spawned - uh, wait a sec," said Gill - otherwise known as _uwu~glider~uwu_ according to her avatar's nametag. She flipped open a menu and found a list of her avatars - and realized she was currently using a generic stock avatar from her last visit to her virtual workplace. Instead, she picked one which was compatible with the GenuineTouch suit, denoted by a logo next to the picture. It was a demon lady - another anime style girl - with purple sparkly devil horns atop a full head of black hair. A half placket button crop top covered her upper torso - and a short, bright red mini skirt her bottom. A monochrome tattoo was visible on her upper arm of a retro looking robot with an old style TV for a head, in a pose similar to that of famous sculpture, The Thinker.

"Oh, yah, that's more like it!" exclaimed frisker, "That's a new one isn't it?"

"Yeah, I got it commissioned just for this very occasion. It's got support for the new intimate interface APIs," she said, "I hope I get to try them out tonight!" she said in a stage whisper.

"Hell yeah, go get em tiger!" frisker said as Gill started to walk towards the door. As she did so, frisker's avatar spanked Gill's avatars butt. Since frisker was on her friends list, this allowed her to trigger her haptic suit - even if maybe she didn't intend to. The butt rumbler engaged and Gill jumped a bit from the unexpected sensation.

"Ow wow!" Gill yelped.

"Oh shi- of course, I forgot about that bit! Sorry, sorry!" frisker started to apologize.

"No, it's okay, it was just a bit surprising. Just, uh, maybe give me some warning next time, heh..." said Gill as she activated the door to go into the main area.

"Ok sorry sorry, I'll see you in a bit," frisker concluded.

The room inside was compact, but open. To the left were a series of booths containing a semicircle of cushions, and a curtain to draw in front of them. A long, black, sparkling bar was in front of her - by which three familiar avatars sat at, virtual cocktails in hand.

"Glide! You made it! Did it come?" said an emo looking boy avatar, turning around to see her with the nametag o.O_Jessie_O.o

Gill smirked - and that made her avatar smirk thanks to the face tracking sensors in her headset.

"It did, didn't it. Yesssss,", he said.

"Oh my god, you tried it yet?" asked another avatar, almost the same as frisker's anime girl, but this time with blue florescent accents and with the nametag IronicDeirdre.

Gill nodded.

"Was it... did you... could you...?"

Gill nodded more enthusiastically and giggled.

"He hee, someone give me a hug! Please!" Gill asked giddily. Jessie got up, but to his disappointment not as quick as Deirdre who practically bounced over to her. She wrapped her arms around her carefully and pulled her avatar towards her own - virtual hugs were always a bit awkward to start, but once you'd aligned yourself correctly it was just a matter of varying the pressure.

Normally, in her haptic suit, hugs were great. She could feel the pressure against her skin and her back thanks to the electrically stiffening fabric. But, there was always a hole in sensation around the breasts which felt a bit unnatural - the designers didn't want their basic suits to press against anyone in an inappropriate or overwhelming way in their sensitive areas. But with the new optional accessory, to which she had granted her consent to stimulate those areas, there were no weird holes - she felt the pressure across her whole torso which, strangely, felt many times more satisfying as a hug.

"Ahhh, that's lovely, don't let go," said Gill.

"Wait is it... pleasuring you?" asked Deirdre, loosening her grip slightly.

"No, no, it's just... a complete hug. I've not had one of those in years."

"Oh wow," said Deirdre, immediately understanding what she meant, "I... think I'd get a set it just for that," she said, now squeezing her harder.

"What are they talking about?" asked Jamie to the other avatar - a giant humanoid fox with huge fluffy ears and an autonomous tail, named BobFox,

"I have no clue" replied BobFox.

The male versions of the jackets of the GenuineTouch haptic suits featured an almost continuous coverage of contacts - only removed around the direct nipple area - so the "missing part" of the hug was not something most male bodied people with suits were aware of.

Eventually, Gill and Deirdre let go of their embrace. Deirdre took her hand for a moment as they parted, and smiled at her.

Gill took up a seat at the bar, ordered a virtual drink, and sat with her friends for a moment or two. They caught up on each other's news - the latest insensitive decision from their robotic boss to deny their holiday request, their flatmate invading their playspace after drinking too heavily again. Eventually they became comfortable enough that one of them suggested to decant their group to a booth. The small group hopped up from their bar stools and headed over to one of the smaller semicircular booths - Jessie went in last and activated the close curtain animation as he did. BobFox quickly switched into a human avatar before taking a seat, followed by Gill and Deirdre on either side of him. Jessie popped himself down next to Gill - who now had a guy on both sides of her.

They were close enough that she could feel them touching the outer sides of thighs with their own, and BobFox's arm on the back of her neck.

"I think tonight, it's all about you, Glide - you lucky thing," said BobFox - now with significantly less fox.

Gill blushed a little at the attention and nodded a little shyly.

"What would you like to do first?" asked Jessie.

"Mmm - can you just, stroke me? Just my top half for now," Gill replied after a bit of thought.

"I'd love to," said Jessie, winking.

Both him and BobFox carefully started running their hands from her shoulders, down her front to her thighs. She felt every millimeter of it, and the texture and even warmth of their hands.

Deirdre was stroking BobFox's thigh and whispering in his ear as they kept running their hands down Gill's body.

Gill was enjoying the sensation - almost like a massage.

Jessie leaned in close and asked, "Would you like a little more?".

"Yes," Gill said, a little breathlessly.

Jessie took a his hand and found where to cup the breast of Gill's avatar. The touch translated pretty perfectly into her physical body. She felt a warm hand under her breast, and even a little pressure from it. Jessie started to squeeze, and she felt the pressure grow, and she let a short breath escape from her.

Gill was starting to get very turned on - even by the mildest and subtlest of sensations - and she could feel herself getting wet. She flipped a gesture that activated a shortcut on her avatar to remove most of it's clothes, only leaving delicate lacy underwear. This made the sensations from Jessie and BobFox more intense - as the avatar was not dampening their touch as much to simulate clothes on top of her body. She let her head fall back.

"Oh - you're, touching me - you're having such an effect on me, and I'm not doing anything, this is so hot," Gill told them.

Deirdre got up, and came over to Gill and stood in front of her - flipping her avatar's clothes from full to none. It was textured in detail, with every part from the nipples to the pubic hair modeled in full. She knelt down and put her hands on Gill's knees.

"Would you like me to try licking you?" Deirdre asked.

"That would be - very exciting. How can you do it?" asked Gill

"My avatar has a tongue that's assigned with the wet texture. So if it can make it feel wet, it should work, I think," said Deirdre.

Gill nodded, and flicked her avatars clothes completely off. Hers, too, was fully textured - that was another part of the commission - but with much shorter pubic hair than Deirdre's. She widened her legs and Deirdre shuffled towards her. Gill heard Deirdre make an "euh" sound like her tongue being stuck out. It took a moment but her facial tracker spotted it, and made her avatar do the same. She slowly approached between Gill's legs with her head - like hugs, it takes a bit of skill to align yourself for such acts - but once you're in position it's pretty easy.

Eventually, Deirdre's tongue made contact with her sensitive areas. At first, she felt a slippery feeling on her left outer labia only, then as she aligned herself the feeling came towards the center and across. "Yes just there," Gill affirmed. Then Deirdre started to nod - each time the slippery feeling slid up and down her. Deirdre looked up at her face for confirmation she was doing OK - Gill's avatar's eyes were closed and she had a blushing expression on her face. From her audio, she just heard heavy breathing - all this confirmed to Deirdre she was on the right track.

To either side of her, the boys had also flipped out of their avatar's clothes. They had had an idea, which they communicated without Gill's knowledge, as a little surprise. They too had tongues on their avatars, and they coordinated using them. Each putting a hand on Gill's shoulders, they both crouched down and put a nipple in each of their mouths.

The sensation was surprising but felt amazing to Gill, and she moaned almost involuntarily in response. She had three people pleasuring her in two ways from three different places in the world. This was the most amazing feeling, she hadn't had so much attention paid to her in so long. Soon, she felt the orgasm building up inside her again. Deirdre was starting to move her tongue faster and pushing harder - which she felt perfectly. She even let it penetrate her just a little one or two times, which was surprising and delightful at the same time. The boys never stopped tending to her nipples - to complete the experience.

Gill moaned rhythmically, getting higher in pitch every time. Deirdre eventually stopped using her tongue and pressed her hand against her, perfectly on her clit, and vibrated it up and down. The roughness of the hand and the speed of the movement suddenly brought her right up into a full orgasm - she tensed up, pushing the boys away, her legs shaking and going in all directions.

"Whoaa!" she yelled as the waves of pleasure washed over her, each wave decaying away slowly like an echo.

They all withdrew, giving her space to relax back into a comfortable position, before coming back to join her. They each lay next to her - gently touching her arms - as they all relaxed together.

"That was... so... fucking... hot," concluded Deirdre.

Gill managed to just about say - "uh huh" before Deirdre jumped in again.

"I have to get one."

"I wonder what you can do if both of you have compatible accessories... hmm... " mused Jessie.