Gina and Dale have Great Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His own climax followed hers after a few more hard thrusting moments later and he filled her pussy with his hot, milky white cum. Then he collapsed on the bed beside her gasping for breath from all of his strenuous thrusting. He wrapped his arms around her and held her until their orgasms had ebbed and subsided.

She dreamily told him that he was the best lover that she has ever had because he always brought her to a huge orgasm at least once each time he fucked her. She said that she could feel his hot cum squirt inside her each time he shot it inside her and she loved having his cum fill her pussy to overflowing.

Dale passionately kissed her and told her that fucking her was one of the best sexual experiences of his life and that he hoped that he could continue to fuck her from time to time. She responded that any time his dick got hard she had a hot wet pussy there waiting for him if she could be alone with him. They cleaned up, got dressed, had another drink and Dale left her home.

Six months later Gina caught Dale alone and told him that her husband had decided to retire and they had made plans to retire in Florida in six months. She said that they had enough money with both of their retirement plans to live comfortably and she had to go to Florida with him. Dale said that he was not surprised due to the fact that her husband was somewhat older than she was.

Dale told her that he hoped that he could keep in contact with her and maybe if he made a trip to Florida that they could get together again or if she returned to his area to visit that they could see each other. Unfortunately for Gina and Dale they were not able to maintain contact with her and they never saw one another again after she and her husband left for Florida.

The End MMMNo.4

Author's Note: All of the events and characters in this essay are purely fictional. They are totally a figment of the writer's imagination and may not be construed as anything other than as they are presented.

Category: Adultery:

Short Description: Fellow employees seduce one another in her home while her husband is at work.

12