Gina And I

Story Info
A short tale of brother/sister love... And lust.
1.7k words
3.49
30.3k
24
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Gina And I

By : DickThePimp

My sister Gina and I have always been very close. And when I say close, I mean real close and I mean real close in a very naughty way. I've been obsessed with her all natural 36D titties, always welcoming, delicious pussy and thick ass forever. Her expertly talented mouth is rather awesome too. FUCK! I just wanna slap em both and fuck em both into sexual oblivion.

We still live together. I gladly let her move in with me. She thanked me like she always does. With a sweet smile... a big, loving hug... and a hardcore fuck fest that I'm still jacking off too.

Yesterday was another good example of our very close relationship. Gina was in the kitchen fixing lunch, only wearing a VERY skimpy, see through nightie and absolutely nothing else. I watched her from the dining room, then moved in closer to the open doorway watching that thick ass jiggle as she bent over to open the oven. HOLY FUCK! I was so rock hard!

I could sense she knew I was ogling her. She kept jiggling that booty more than it would normally jiggle, pausing for awhile to give me a great view. That skimpy nightie barely covered her ass to begin with so when she bent over her bodacious booty was on full, bare naked display for me.

She and I both knew it was most definitely go time...

I walked over to Gina and roughly groped her ass. She pretended to be startled, smiling back at me to further that assumption. I slapped it, squeezed it, shook it, bent over and licked and bit it. Finally, I kissed every thick, curvy inch of it, sliding my right thumb up her very welcoming pussy while I did.

"Mmmmmm. Naughty brother." Gina moaned, licking those glossy lips slowly, seductively, cupping her big, cone shaped breasts through her very thin nightie. I fingered her moist, quivering snatch while I happily licked her winking anus. My face was shoved up deep in her ass crack. I took in her delicious scent and kept licking. Gina rubbed that sweet smelling booty all over my face and wildly licking tongue. My thumb plunged fast into her cunt, finger fucking her with intense, raw animal lust.

"God... fuck my ass, James. Fuck me good, baby. Mmmmmmmmm... Yeahhhhhhhhh." Gina cooed, bent over the stove, fondling her gorgeous breasts, rubbing the rubbery, tingling nips with a sweet, horny smile on her sexually glowing face.

I stood up and slapped that big ass hard. "YEAHHHH! AGAIN, DADDY!" She blew me a kiss and licked those lusty lips for me. I slapped it harder, a big cocky smirk on my face. I dropped my sweatpants and out sprung my seven inch, rock hard, throbbing and twitching meat missile. Gina smiled. She loves my cock so much. It's slightly curved upwards and it stays hard.

She grabbed it and turned around quickly, leaning over and spitting on it, sucking it in deep, ravenously gorging her slutty self on it. She bobbed her dirty blonde head on it for a minute, making me smile so wide, then she raised her head and kissed me and softly caressed my right cheek. I looked deep into her beautiful brown eyes and smiled again. Our voracious sexual chemistry is raging hot 24/7. I'm so in love with my big titty sister. So fucking in love with her in every way possible. It's mutual too. "I love you." Gina said, smiling right at me.

I kissed Gina deep, fucking her tongue with mine. "Love you too, horny slut." We laughed.

We spent the next two hours... she burnt lunch, but who the fuck cares... ass fucking, pissing and titty fucking right there in the kitchen. My dick slammed up her tight, cock devouring booty relentlessly, doggy style over the stove, on the counter... and on all fours on the fucking floor. Those big, perfectly shaped melons flopped wildly as my raging hard cock SLAM BANGED THAT SWEET ASS OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDDDDDDDDD OVER! I squeezed em silly, leaving hand prints on em. Gina loves rough breast play... and so the fuck do I!

I pulled out and pissed up her back, soaking her long hair. "YESSSSSSSSSS!!! BATHE ME WITH YOUR PISS, BABYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Gina most definitely loves piss play. She turned her head to the side and I pissed all over it, making sure to drop a lot into her wide open mouth. I've got great aim with my piss. It's a gift. (Big smirk and horny laugh)

Gina eagerly drank every salty drop of piss I shot into her mouth, smiling with such piss craving glee the whole time as I bathed her face, head and hair in my naughty yellow cocktail.

I flipped her onto her back and straddled her ample, heaving chest. She quickly wrapped those cone shaped beauties around my ready to pop cock and pumped away. She opened her dripping wet mouth and stuck out her tongue. I Leaned over and spit right in it. Gina swallowed it, licking all over her lips and smacking them, then blowing me a very horny kiss when she was finished. Such a sexy bitch! FUCK!

Those gorgeous, soft melons felt so fucking good, pumping fast on my hard twitching cock. I grained loudly. Gina giggled and pumped faster. She naughtily lapped at my wide open piss slit and sucked down all my slimy precum that poured out. That was it! I came! My cock jolted hard, pumping out my creamy load right into Gina's ravenously cum eating mouth. She licked under the sensitive head as she sucked out and down every thick, gooey drop. IT FELT SO FUCKING GOODDDDDDDDD! I leaned my head back and grinned, riding out the very electric, cum high.

"So gooddddddddd. Mmmmmmmmm. Creamy, yummy cum." Gina smiled as she said, digging her tongue deep into my piss slit to dig out every last drop of my seed.

We finished the afternoon with Gina riding me on the kitchen floor, as I mauled her gorgeous cans. She would stop every couple of minutes to raise up off of my cock and piss all over it, then lower back down on my very happy dick and bounce and grind me delirious.

Last night we were at the movies, making out with no one around us. Her tight blue polo shirt covered her large, silky smooth bare breasts... no bra. She was jerking me off, looking around, hoping someone was watching. They were. I ate my popcorn and watched the movie as Gina lowered her head and sucked me off in the sparsely populated theater. God, those lips. Suctioning tightly around my throbbing shaft, her saliva coating and lubing it perfectly as her lips dragged slowly, then quickly up and down my rock hard cock.

I kept groaning, not giving a shit if anyone heard. An old guy in a trench coat did hear. He moved closer to us. The row in front of us as a matter of fact. He would sneak peeks of Gina bobbing for cum in my lap.

I played with her big right titty under her polo shirt and ate my popcorn as I dumped a fat load of jizz into Gina's very accepting mouth and throat. She saved some, then lifted her head, taking my popcorn and winking at me. She opened her mouth and slowly drooled out my jizz into the bucket, coating the popcorn with some real creamy topping.

We kissed passionately as I fondled her big breasts through her shirt. The old guy in front was playing with himself. You could tell by him groaning so much and leaning his head back, mouth open.

Gina ate my semen covered popcorn as we watched the movie while I kept fondling those very jiggly D cups. I pulled her shirt up and attacked em, sucking so hard on the heaving cones of awesome. Gina turned towards me... I was on her left... to give me better access. I bit the nipples, making her moan uncontrollably, and licked, kissed and sucked her melons for ten minutes straight as she continued dining on the sperm flavored popcorn and watching the kinda boring movie.

I looked at Gina and nodded towards the old guy in front of us and smirked at Gina. She knew he was jerking off to her.

She leaned over and lovingly licked and sucked me again, then got up and walked over to the old guy in front. She sat beside him, looking back at me with a naughty smile. She was jerking him off. I just smirked and watched the movie, loving how slutty my beautiful sister can be.

Gina leaned over and started sucking off the old guy. I could see her head bobbing on his wrinkled old cock. I laughed and started pissing over the chair in front of me right onto Gina's back. I could hear her loud moans of delight. She loves to be pissed on by me. It makes her cum so damn hard.

The old guy was so distracted by Gina sucking him off he didn't pay any attention. He just held her head and grunted repeatedly as he deposited his watery load down her throat. Gina drank it all, then raised her head, looking back at me. She opened her mouth and took the rest of my piss into it, joyfully drinking it all down as the old guy just stared.

It was a fun evening. Just another one. Living with my hot, horny sister is so much fun. We fuck like crazy. Those titties of hers occupy my dreams... even after I fuck em silly all night long. I'm always playing with em... and her. I love her so much. We just found out she's pregnant by me. We celebrated with an ice cream and beer party. I ate ice cream outta every one of her horny holes while we both drank beer and pissed all over each other. So much fucking fun. That's just the way we are. A brother and sister in love. That's... Gina And I.

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers