Gina Carano - Last Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam grunted at the effort, loving the sweet sensations of her slippery body on his manhood as he pumped her, strokes shorter and more intense now, having increased in pace and power but reduced in length in return, smashing against her now as they rocked on the bed, fucking her really hard as he wanted to take every possible chance with her. They were grunting and gasping in unison, bouncing on the bed as he plundered her sweet pussy, sweat beading on his brow as his exertions on her. They were lost to the sensations of him plunging deep inside her until she felt him twitch a little, alerting her that he wouldn't last that much longer and she wanted to treat him, to pay him back from the fantastic orgasm he'd given her.

Letting him pump on her for just a few more seconds, Gina squeezed and clenched her muscles to maximise his experience, rewarded with a deeper growl of pleasure before she shoved herself back into him hard and smothered his hips, her strength and power all she needed to quell his motions even as he tried to keep pumping up into her. She would have loved to let him continue but she had to pay him back, swing control back to herself as she suddenly leapt forwards out of his grasp and slipped off his cock which sprang back wetly, throbbing with his pulse as Gina spun around to him. He didn't have time to question her as she grabbed him firmly and dove down on him to suck his manhood deep into her mouth, driving a groan from him and feeling him shudder at the different, more sensual but also intense sensations of her sucking mouth.

"Fuck, Gina," he growled, seemingly planning some words but they died as she sucked firmly, her talented mouth going back to work as she sluttily slurped up and down his cock. She braced herself on his hip as she pumped her head back and forth, working up and down his length, pressing her tongue firmly over his cock and working it around to heighten his experience even as she sucked intently on him. His groans and grunts, sporadic thrusts into her mouth and straining motions of his hips told her she was doing exactly what he liked, his hand fumbling into her short black hair only reinforcing that fact. Adam pulled her into him, rougher than he might of earlier as he was just lost to the pleasure of her blowjob, the gorgeous Texan working perfectly to suck him off.

He gasped and groaned in ecstasy and pulled her closer, restricting her to shorter strokes and making her take more of his cock, hearing her gag slightly as he pushed his thick cock into her throat. Gina never stopped though and just kept right on going, the flex of her throat making him shudder in pleasure as she constricted around his head before continuing intently, merely caught off guard as she immediately pushed down and took him deep as he wanted. He grit his teeth and breathed hard to the ceiling as he resisted the urge to just grab her head and throat fuck her, Gina sucking harder now like a perfect vacuum as she worked less than half his cock, her tongue pressing into the underside of his throbbing prick. Her hand gently fondled his balls to massage and work them around, another element of stimulation as she sucked relentlessly, intending only to bring him to climax.

She kept going, harder, faster, as fast as she could as she sucked hard at his cock, her tongue aching as she thrust it around and against him. All she wanted was to bring on his climax and hopefully induce it as powerfully as he had for her, to give him the satisfaction in turn to pay him back. She knew he was close though, twitching and stiffening in her mouth, shoving towards her as she drove down on his cock to take him into her throat, the little bucks of him told her all she needed to know and so she kept on going. To push him over the edge she started to hum as she took him into her throat and that was all it took, feeling him almost pull away before thrusting into her mouth with strained, almost hesitant pumps of his cock. Gina knew he wanted to fuck her face and without a mumble she reached up to grab his hands, pulling them into her dark hair properly and squeezing them to give him the green light.

He groaned in pleasure and grasped her head firmly as he immediately started thrusting hard and fast, Gina holding her gag back as he almost tripped it, bulging head of his cock slamming deep into her throat, her nose pressed to his body as she tensed and took it for a few hard, incredible seconds as she felt him tensing, balls tightening, his breaths deep and tight. With the final moment upon her, she suddenly pulled back out of his his grip and grabbed his cock again, surprising him as she started jerking him again with hard, short strokes over his sensitive head to make him shudder, almost overwhelmed as she threw herself over on her back in front of him.

"Come on," she breathed huskily as she worked his cock hard and fast, aiming it at her pretty face. He felt a rush go through him as he grabbed his manhood from her and stroked it hard, lasting mere seconds before he felt the unstoppable force of his climax speed up on him. With a hard grunt and jolt of his hips he let go and exploded over his warrior woman, Gina twitching in surprise as his hot load hit her across the nose, chin and neck, smiling as she squeezed her eyes shut again and let him jerk off over her. She giggled as his shots went across her forehead and far cheek, then into her eye, thickly down her other cheek and over her nose properly before he worked out the last of himself onto her lips as he leaned over her, Gina not minding at all he strained over her to milk out the last of his load straight into her mouth with her sucking lightly at the tip of his cock to help him.

"Ohh yeah," she groaned with a smile as he rocked back on his heels, cock softening as he gasped for breaths, heavy and intense as he sucked in oxygen and looked down at the muscular star laid out on the bed before him, his load thickly all over her face. He could never had dreamed he'd get this chance and took a moment to just absorb it, Gina Carano exhausted, sated after he'd fucked her, much like he was himself. He grabbed some tissue for her as she indicated she wanted it, eager to wipe her face now, taking it from him to absorb his come from her skin, starting with her eye and carefully wiping it away to avoid the sting.

"Fuck that was good," he breathed, heart rate slowing with his deep inhales and overall satisfaction.

"Yeah," she breathed, throwing the tissue aside and smiling to him as she gave a stretch, straining with a point of her toes. He felt tiredness hit him and gave a yawn, the efforts of the day, stress of making his move on the gorgeous Gina and whisky all hitting him at once as he finally relaxed, mission completed as it were. Sliding back onto the pillows, he pulled the sheets aside and tumbled in, flipping them back around her as best he could to invite her to join him.

"Not kicking me out then," Gina commented with a smile, glancing to the clock that now showed the small hour of the morning.

"Not a chance," he smiled, taking in her curves again as she clambered over the sheets to climb in next to him, sliding up close for a kiss that lasted a little longer than a quick peck, their tongues sensually entwining. Sliding down into bed together, she snuggled in close and rested on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as his arm pulled her close, hand resting at her hip with his fingers just onto her toned ass. They just lay together silently and absorbed the moment, cuddled close in the half light of the bedroom, both feeling physically satisfied and tired in the aftermath, the kick of the whisky helping them drift towards sleep.

"It sucks your leaving now," she murmured to him.

"Yeah?" he responded sleepily.

"Yeah, you should have done this a lot sooner," she smiled, loving his she heart his heartbeat suddenly pick up for a moment.

"Really?" he said, surprised...but then he was surprised things had to got to where they were now.

"Sure, I'd have said yes," she replied.

"Well that sucks, my loss I guess," he sighed. It was disappointing, but he would never have brought himself to make a move without the all-or-nothing approach of imminently leaving.

"Doesn't have to be," she said.

"No? What do you mean?" he asked, looking down towards her a little.

"You got a pen? I'm gonna give you my number and we can do this again," she said, pushing up from the bed.

"Um yeah there's one there in the drawer I think," he said, pushing up on his elbow as Gina rolled away from him and looked in the side unit, fumbling around to find a cheap pen. Pulling it out, she looked around for something to write on.

"Got a pad or anything?" she enquired.

"Don't think so, hold on," he said, wracking his brains for something she could use. As he was thinking, Gina picked up the novel he was reading from on top of the unit, a beaten, dog-eared copy of some crime thriller, contemplating it.

"You're not gonna sell this right?" she asked, turning back and holding it up to him.

"I...not if you write your number in it," he smiled. She grinned and turned back, pushing up to sit and rest it on her knees before opening the cover and readying the pen. Inside the cover she wrote "For Adam" followed by her phone number before signing her name under it with a flourish.

"Don't lose this, it's the perfect crime," she teased, putting it back on the side.

"Not a chance," he said as they snuggled back into bed, Gina pausing to hit the light switch as if she'd been there forever.

"How soon do you need to leave in the morning?" he asked, the implication clear.

"Not too soon," she whispered in the darkness, feeling him squeeze her ass slightly.

"There'll be plenty of time to fuck me again in the morning," she said with a laugh, "but right now, sleep."

He laughed and settled down, knowing she was right, the experiences all weighing on his eyelids now as they laid together in the dark. It had been a hell of a night, and if he was lucky there would be a very good morning.

__________

The End...?

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.