Gina Falls for Friend Yvonne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a dream featuring Yvonne and Gina, entwined and grinding, invaded Gina's sleep. In this erotic dream, the two lovers had been lying in bed, each grinding against a naked thigh of the other. The dream ended just as Yvonne was beginning to go down on Gina, kissing and licking her way down Gina's body, gently exploring Gina's wet lips, her wanting pussy.

Gina popped awake before the climax of this movie-like dream sequence. "Damn! How hot." She desperately wished she could fall back asleep and will the dream to progress to the logical final scene: Yvonne's slim fingers smoothly entering Gina's soaking wet snatch, her tongue swirling around her tiny, demanding clit, ending with a rip-roaring climax. She let her mind wander to that in her awakened reality and pleasured herself to that climactic ending.

All this over the course of a few months had the effect of Yvonne being in Gina's mind almost constantly. A quick text from Yvonne, and Gina's heart raced. She would fantasize little conversations while in the shower. All day, little day-dream fantasies raced in and out of her mind: a stolen kiss here; cuddling together on the sofa watching a movie there; Yvonne's fingers tentatively exploring Gina's willing pussy. Her neck and pussy tingled as an image of Yvonne brushing her lips against Gina's own neck flashed in her mind. An image of Gina boldly leaning into a passionate kiss, a kiss that was accepted and returned, sent a jolt to Gina's pussy. The two naked women embracing, with Gina reaching around and softly fingering Yvonne's little puckered hole, had her near moaning.

"Geeze, where did that come from?" Gina gulped. She had never wanted or engaged in ass-play before.

The reality of all these snippets of fantasy had Gina distracted, confused, and horny. It helped that her remote work was a bit slow, an effect of the pandemic on the economy. She was still employed, but the daily tasks were reduced. So, she would sometimes stop in the middle of her workday to satisfy her deep arousal. Gina would brush her hands on her hardened nipples as Yvonne flashed in her mind, then finally reach into her soaked panties to take care of herself.

She was forced to really analyze her thoughts and behaviors. Could plain vanilla little Gina have fallen in love? With a woman? A transgender woman? She had to look hard at her motives and desires. Was it only because Gina hadn't had physical intimacy in such a long time? That certainly seemed logical. But why lesbian dreams? Why feature Yvonne and not hot men like most past sex dreams?

If she was being brutally honest with herself, she had to admit that she missed intimacy. But she also truly wanted that loving, sexy relationship she saw in her dreams and fantasies with Yvonne. Gina could honestly say she didn't think the fact that Yvonne still had a penis was a motivator. Penetration had never featured in her fantasies, only mouths and talented tongues and curious fingers. Gina was so willing to lavish attention on whatever parts of Yvonne's body she might want. Gina wanted to please Yvonne, to show her in every possible way that she was accepted and loved completely.

But this desire had to stay hidden in Gina's mind only. She could never hurt Pete. She did love him. And Gina knew she wasn't really Yvonne's type -- she was not tall, slender, or "hot". She wasn't a girly-girl. Gina was a no-makeup, no heels, air-dried hair, down-to-earth-crunchy-gardening-and-crafty type. And to top it off, Gina had zero certainty any overture would even be accepted. Admitting her desires to Yvonne would likely ruin their relationship. It could make a treasured friendship awkward at best, and over at worst. Plus, Yvonne would never accept an affair: she, Gina, and Pete were all friends and it would feel wrong.

Gina asked herself "Would I risk making a move if I were single?"

"YES, YES, and YES!" her mind screamed back at her.

All told, she concluded that she loved and wanted Yvonne just as she was. She was prepared to love Yvonne any way she could in any form Yvonne wanted. But in the real-world, this was not an option for Gina - it would stay a secret fantasy, to be shared only with readers on an erotica site.

12