Gina Helps Joey Become Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of her nipple and started fucking her. There was no way I was gonna fill her pussy like Bill had did. But I wasn't fucking her. I was making love to her.

She could totally feel the difference and was making love to me back. I was trying to show her, I was still a guy.

I don't know why, but I changed my position. I put my legs over hers, so now I was straddling her. It strained my cock a little.

I was now sitting up on top of her fucking her, rocking my pelvis. with her pussy clamped around my cock, bent down sliding into her. She reached up holding my hips.

I was riding her like a girl would ride a cock. She reached up and was massaging my breasts holding my nipples. She started telling me. Ride me Julia. Ride my cock.

I still had my wig on and anybody who would have sern us, would've seen what looked liked was a girl riding a hard cock.

The position and slippery cum of her pusdy and the grinding of my pelvis on her clit. Sent waves of electricity through both of us, and we both came together.

I collaspsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me and told me. That was totally amazing. You're a wonderful lover there's nothing for you to be confused about anymore.

You can do that to me anytime you want. anytime you need to. I think Julia is the right mixture of who you were and who you need to be. You are amazing.

she snuggled me, holding me in her arms into her breast, while I was still lodged into her pussy. It was amazing. It was a confusing weekend, but I think I did really enjoy being dressed up as Julia.

I guess I like taste of cum and a cock in my mouth. I asked Gina while we were laying there. If it would hurt to get fake breasts. her eyes lit up. She said it hurts for a little bit but you get used to it and the pain goes away.

Margie's daughter can tell you all about hers. and if you had a B or C cup? you would be breaking guys necks. and you would love the way they feel on your chest.

I love the way mine feel when they bounce when I'm riding a hard cock. I love the way my nipples feel inside a bra when they get hard and the fabric rubs them back-and-forth when I walk.

you think you want breast, I will buy them for you. If you're gonna go that far, you should think about hormone replacement therapy. it will enhance your body giving you a little bit more curve.

Gina said we can talk about that more tomorrow morning. Let's lay here and go to sleep. My cock had gone soft and shriveled and slipped right out of her pussy, but was laying on top of her clit now.

I laid there on top of her and we both fell asleep.