Gina in the ICU

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have your bellybutton pierced?," asked Lauren.

"Mhmm." Gina replied. "Right until I got to the ER."

"You should get it re-done," Lauren said as she lifted her shirt. "We can be twinsies."

Gina laughed and said they could both get their birthstones. Lauren smiled, and began to wash Gina's legs. They were long and lean, it took Lauren a sec to wash them both fully. To get the bottoms of each leg, Lauren would pick them all the way up, one at a time, and scrub from the bottom of the cheek all the way to the heel. After she had finished Gina's legs. Lauren moved on to her feet. Gina's feet were just slightly larger than the average woman, but her arches were normal and her toes had a nice shape. Lauren washed the feet, and then went in between the toes.

"I could really use a pedi," said Gina. She was trying to kill the awkward silence when she saw how badly the layer of white polish was flaking off of her big toe.

"Me too, sister," Lauren replied.

"Know anywhere good? We can make a girls' day of it."

Lauren smiled and said, "That'd be fun."

Lauren finished washing Gina's feet, and rolled her onto her side once more. Lauren began to wash Gina's back and buttocks. If Gina's breasts were making Lauren question things, her butt was converting that girl. Lauren felt awful that Gina couldn't feel it, but she was blessed that she could.

"So I know this doesn't get any easier, but it's the last part of your bath...," said Lauren.

"Don't worry, I can't feel anything," Gina lied.

Lauren took one last cloth, spread Gina's labia and gently wiped the paraplegic woman clean. She folded the cloth, spread Gina's buttocks, and repeated the process with her anus. Once Gina was fully cleaned and dried, Lauren helped her into a clean gown, got her settled into the bed, wished her a pleasant rest of the day and left. Lauren finished up her shift, worked out, went home and started to get ready for bed when her phone went off, it was a notification from Facebook.

It was a new friend request.

12