Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 05

Story Info
Interstellar Porno Space Spy Adventure.
5.4k words
4.83
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

nb. written in collaboration with gunde

XXX

Lucian was too stumped by what Gina was doing to be able to voice any objections to it. And even if he had, the conversation was likely to have been one-sided, as the busty blonde babe had already slid her lips across the full length of his cockhead, thus leaving her free to start working it down her throat while her wet, soft lips moved further along the veiny trunk of Lucian's schlong.

As more of Lucian's sixteen-inch cock disappeared into Gina's maw and down her gullet, which as per usual began to expand, making for a drastic change in girth between the top half of her throat, which was stuffed with dick, and the lower, which wasn't yet, he felt the temptation to simply lean back and allow the gorgeous agent to have her way with him.

But he fought that urge for just long enough to place his right hand on the armrest of his pilot's chair and clicking his fingers across the console located on it, until a distinct beeping noise filled the cockpit and mixed with the sound of Gina slurping and sucking away at his cock, happily and hungrily, one of her hands wrapped as far round the base of his cock as she could get her fingers, the other being used to fondle his balls, sliding from one over-sized orb back to the other as the size of Lucian's testes increased the flow of clear juices from Gina's bald slit.

'Pathfinder system activated,' an androgynous and vaguely friendly voice suddenly announced, while the vital instruments in the cockpit turned into a reddish hue and the less vital ones shut down.

'Figured... you'd want... some assistance!' Lucian groaned out over the sound of a repeated and quite annoyed-sounding beeping, the cause of which was the fact that the ship had strayed rather far from the pre-programmed course that Lucian had chosen while activating the system which would hopefully help get them down on the ground in one piece.

Gina's response was to moan hard around Lucian's fuckpiece, and impale her mouth and her throat a few inches further on his mammoth cock before shifting her hips a little to the left and sinking further down onto the joystick.

The stimulation to her ass, as well as the taste of Lucian's dick, had already resulted in Gina becoming aroused to the point where her juices were streaming out round the front of her see-through thong, its borders practically invisible to all but the most thorough examination of her glistening crotch as the skimpy garment clung like a second skin to her pink, drooling little pussy.

As she shifted her hips, Gina could hear the annoyed beeps become less intense and longer, signifying that she was bringing the ship back on course. The Pathfinder system with which most ships were fitted was intended to be used in low-visibility situations, allowing the pilot to follow a pre-programmed course and thus land the craft safely, while the ship computers took control over the engines and ensured that it had enough thrust to follow the set course. Chances were that its designers had never conceived that it would be used quite like this, and the thought that she ought to write them a thank you-note later, with a lavish description of the situation and an offer to demonstrate it for them, made her giggle around Lucian's cock.

Hearing the muffled sound of Gina giggling, as well as feeling her breath wash over his cock as she did so, Lucian threw one last glance out the window, relieved to see that they now seemed to be flying a lot less erratically than they just a short while ago, and instead directed his gaze towards his own crotch, much of which was obscured underneath Gina's tresses of silky, near-white hair. He groaned, and made Gina's throat ripple thanks to his cock throbbing as a lengthy jet of precum was blasted directly down into her stomach.

Almost as though she'd sensed him looking at her, Gina chose that same moment to start bobbing her head up and down on Lucian's cock, taking him deeper into her throat before pulling back, then repeating the process all over again, her fingers continuing to caress his nuts while he became utterly captivated by the rhythmic movement of her head.

Meanwhile, as she kept shimmying and shifting her hips to maintain their course, the beeping remaining at a calm, regular pace throughout the rest of their descent, Gina could feel an anal orgasm building rapidly inside her, in large part thanks to the joystick moving about and shaking constantly now that the ship and its engines were no longer operating in a vacuum. The other big reason for Gina's oncoming orgasm was of course the massive length of stiff, bucking cockmeat that exploded up from between Lucian's legs, and the steady diet of thick, transparent prejizz that he was feeding her. Beyond that was the fact that, unlike her, Lucian obviously hadn't showered since their encounter up on the spaceport, meaning that Gina could still taste her own slutty, sexy ass off of his cock, which did nothing to stifle her arousal.

Gina was suddenly brought substantially closer to cumming when the joystick upon which her tightest hole was impaled suddenly pushed forwards with a sharp jerk as the ship steepened its descent, the beeping of the Pathfinder system rising in intensity and volume again as Gina did her best to hold back from climaxing her brains out and instead bring the vessel back on course. While all of this was going on, the movement of the joystick had pulled Gina along with it, resulting in her soft lips sliding up over the fat, veiny trunk of Lucian's cock, leaving a trail of spit and prejizz behind her even as the massive slab of fuckmeat throbbed violently as Lucian let out a dark groan and sent a long jet of precum rocketing up his cock, clearing his pisshole just as the crown of his schlong popped up out of Gina's oesophagus to re-enter her mouth, rendering it suddenly and drastically filled with such a quantity of the clear, sticky fluid that it made Gina's cheeks billow.

The pale-blonde, bronzed-skinned blonde babe made some sort of guttural noise, which was quite indistinct due to her maw being filled to the brim with Lucian's precum and the plump, flared crown of his dick, somehow managing to re-establish eye contact with him and maintaining it while she used her hips to get the ship back on course, taking a two-handed hold of the shaft of his member and beginning to stroke it while slurping down his precum, thus coaxing yet more of the stuff from him and having it be blasted into her mouth in a seemingly never-ending series of long, powerful spurts while his cock throbbed against her tentative hold of it.

The two were no longer maintaining eye contact, since that was impossible to accomplish when Gina's eyes had rolled back and her eyelids come down as the constant flow of precum into her mouth and down her throat combined with the joystick jerking around inside her anal passage, pushed her over the edge and made her girlcum burst out of her pussy, a relatively small amount of it splattering against the inside of her teeny thong while the rest of it burst past its borders to rain down onto the floor or be scattered across her toned midriff in long, wet streaks.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, quite some time later, the first thing Gina noticed, other than the monstercock being shoved in her face and the phallic joystick buried in her ass, was a gentle thud that spread through the ship and the sudden silence brought on by the engines shutting down.

'And we've landed,' Lucian managed to squeeze out where he sat buried deep into his seat, his balls throbbing obscenely against his thighs and long ropes of spit and precum hanging from the trunk of his muscular fuckpiece, which was only very partially obscured by Gina's dainty hands being wrapped around it.

Gina's response was to release Lucian's cock from her grasp and aim her eyes up at his again, sending him a naughty little glimpse before plunging forwards, celebrating the fact that they hadn't ended up crashing into the side of some mountain by deepthroating him, leaving him to groan over the sound of her sucking and slurping on his cock as inch after vein-corded inch of it disappeared into her mouth and down her throat.

When she had gorged herself on roughly twelve inches of thick, steel-hard cockmeat, Gina steered both her hands onto Lucian's scrotum, causing him to raise the volume of his hoarse groans through the manner in which she started to stroke his testes, milking them deftly and causing plumes of precum to pumped down her gullet and into her belly.

'Fuck...' Lucian croaked out as Gina's chin brushed against her fingers and her nose was pressed against his pelvis, the supremely stacked space-slut giggling around his schlong when his curly pubes tickled her nose.

'Back so soon, Lucian?' A distinctly female voice suddenly crackled over the intercom.

'Yeah...' Lucian groaned out as Gina began to pull up again, taking her time in sliding her lips over his cock and his cock out of her throat, which was pulsing thanks to the ceaseless throbbing of his prejizz-spewing member.

'You alright? Your landing was a little jerky,' the voice asked, just as Gina made it about halfway up Lucian's cock.

'Yes!' Lucian cried out, due to Gina slamming her head downwards to fully impale her throat on Lucian's dick, her nose connecting with his pelvis again just as a particularly hefty discharge of precum was shot straight into her belly, 'I'm alright, I just have a little company...'

'Male or female?' The voice asked. Even with the electronic sparkle distorting it slightly, it was clear that the now suddenly naughty-sounding voice already knew what the answer would be.

'She's a slut...' Lucian mumbled, his response making Gina moan happily around his cock before further raising the tempo of her repeated deepthroating and intensifying her fondling of his balls.

'Alright, I'll leave you two alone and let Scott take care of your ship,' the voice said, 'Over and out.'

'Good, over and OH FUCK!!!' Lucian's voice rose into a bellow as Gina bottomed out on his cock again, pushing him over the edge and causing him to release a thick, dense jet of cum into her belly, his entire cock rippling as the bolt of semen rose up through it and his balls suddenly pounding with such vigour that Gina's fingers were bouncing against them.

As for Gina, she began to pull back even while her eyes started to cross and girlcum gushed out of her slit, soaking her thong while her body started to tremble from the orgasm that washed over her, the walls of her ass contracting around the joystick with so much force that it made the ship wallow and shake where it stood. Working together, Gina and Lucian managed to extract enough of his dick from her throat that only its fat crown was lodged past her lips, his thick jizz now being pumped into her mouth, filling it to the point where it wasn't just trickling out from the corners of her mouth, but spilling onto both her lips even as Gina was swallowing it as fast as she could.

When it was over, and they'd both come down from their respective orgasms, Lucian slumped back into his chair, lazily wiping the sweat from his brow, while Gina savoured the last of his load, swilling it around in her mouth and making sure to immerse her taste buds in it before swallowing it down in small gulps and feeling replenished but a little dozy, fitting for someone who had just enjoyed a very hearty meal.

'Is that your way of getting out of buying me dinner?' As soon as she'd let the business end of Lucian's fuckmast exit her mouth, Gina was teasing him again, managing to get off an impish smile before twisting her face into a lustful grimace at the sight of the colossal size and girth of his still rock-hard pussy-pleaser.

'Definitely,' Lucian replied, nodding at Gina.

'You know,' Gina grabbed hold of Lucian's dick again and aimed it at her moving lips, 'I fucking love the taste of my ass off a huge fucking monstercock like yours. It reminds me how much of a slut I am.'

After finishing her dirty-talk, Gina deliberately left her mouth wide-open, resulting in the jet of precum that her words caused to shoot out of Lucian's widened pisshole to splatter itself across her palate, from which it dripped down onto her tongue.

Looking at the slutty blonde smiling up at him, Lucian chuckled as he recalled that she hadn't been wearing pearly white and very glossy lipstick when she'd sauntered into his cockpit earlier.

'Gina, get on your feet,' Lucian suddenly said.

Purring, Gina complied with his wishes, pushing her knees down against the floor and moving her way up the joystick, gasping from the mini-orgasm that hit her when the joystick popped out of her now gaping asshole, before getting up on her platform shoes to tower over Lucian. Placing his hands on her hips, Lucian pushed Gina back, making her yelp with surprise when she collapsed backwards to end up with her ass on the instrument board as Lucian rose to his feet before sinking down onto his knees, being careful to avoid the joystick.

'You cleaned yourself all over, I hope,' Lucian smiled up at Gina as his fingers wrapped themselves round the waistband of her teeny thong.

'Oh yes...' Gina breathed out, huskily, 'Like I said, I've got a special showerhead for those hard-to-reach places. It's twelve inches long, and you'd recognize the shape...'

Lucian let slip a happy grunt as he helped Gina step out of her thong, his lips forming a wolfish snarl as his gaze fell upon her bald slit, now completely exposed underneath her miniscule latex skirt, her labia swollen and soaking wet to the point where dollops of her juices were falling from down onto the floor of his cockpit.

Gasping when Lucian's tongue flicked out of his mouth and connected with her honeypot, Gina closed her head and rolled her head back, her hands coming down to rest on his head as he lapped at her pussy a second time, then a third.

While Lucian worked quickly to set up a rhythm with which to run his tongue up the length of Gina's juicing slit, she opened her eyes and looked out of the cockpit at the steep, sharp rock walls of the canyon that they had apparently landed in, before her gaze fell upon the mouth of the tall, spacious-looking cave that they'd touched down in front of. Like the floor of the canyon, the floor of the cave was surprisingly smooth and level, far too much so to be the work of nature alone, and a low, broad behemoth of vehicle was reversing out of the cave on its wide tracks.

'That woman on the intercom,' Gina returned her attention towards Lucian, 'When I meet her, I'm going to kiss her on the mouth and see if she thinks I taste familiar.'

'Just let me kiss her first,' Lucian pulled back from Gina's pussy for just long enough to say that, then resumed licking and lapping at it, greedily sucking her honey into his mouth as it came trickling out of her tight slit.

'So the slut loves the taste of pussy, does she...' Gina purred, then gazed over her shoulder again to see a brawny, barrel-chested hunk of a man stepping out of the now stopped vehicle in front of the ship, carrying to grav-clamps slung over his broad shoulders as he walked towards it.

'Fuck!' Gina cried out when one of Lucian's fingers found her gaping bunghole and started to tease it, circling round the inner edge of her widened hole to increase the flow of juices from her slit, 'Nice to see you're not just a pretty face and a huge cock.'

'Trust me, I'm full of surprises,' Lucian's chin was glistening with Gina's pussy juices, and again he cut the conversation short by resuming his licking of her snatch, keeping it up for quite some time, during which Gina threw another glance over her shoulder to see the man outside collecting a third grav-clamp and attaching it too to the landing struts of the ship before activating them, raising the vessel about a foot off the ground to float in the air, the front strut already connected to the back of the tractor.

As he walked back, the man happened to look up at the cockpit, and his jaw dropped at the sight of Gina standing there, her face beaming with lust and her huge tits threatening to tear her skimpy top to pieces. Like the exhibitionistic slut that she was, Gina waved at the man, then wrapped her hand into a fist and made a familiar motion of her head while puckering her lips.

The man outside was suddenly sporting a very noticeable bulge down the front of his stained coveralls, and looked ready to burst. But then Lucian's tongue darted against Gina's clit, and the observer outside got to see her face contort into a grimace of pure bliss, her eyes closing and her mouth opening wide as she let loose several long spurts of clear girlcum into Lucian's mouth, onto his chin and all over his chest.

Gina's delicious pussy quaked and convulsed around Lucian's mouth, more jets of girlcum spattering from her tight, pulsating honeypot as she orgasmed and lost herself to the amazing sensations that gripped her hot body. Lucian's face was doused with the gelatinous stuff and he felt the way that her muscular legs wrapped their way around his head, stiffening in tandem with her orgasmic throes.

Gina's climax subsided, just as juddering sounds began around she and Lucian, the whole craft beginning to shake, the noise an indication that the remaining glav-clamp had been fixed into place and the ship was being towed by the tractor into the cave. After a while, the huge cargo ship was tugged by the smaller service vehicle into the covered mouth of the huge aperture in the side of the canyon. There were some further sounds from outside, and then the ship stopped moving. There was a loud crash as the large cargo ship reacquainted itself with the ground a tremendous booming echo, and then silence.

'Welcome back Lucian,' came the female voice on the intercom, fizzing in over a background of static, 'come in peace, go in health, and leave behind a little of the happiness you bring with you.'

'Thanks Lynx,' said Lucian.

'And bring that fucking huge cock with you,' said the voice, shutting off the intercom abruptly. Gina smiled and recognised a kindred spirit.

Once the ship had stabilised and had thoroughly docked, Gina and Lucian finally disengaged. The machinery of the craft had begun to wind down to a benign hum as the different flight components powered down, and Gina and Lucian were able to catch their breath and wipe down their sweaty bodies. With considerable effort, Lucian nestled the heavy trunk of his enormous fuckstick back in his trousers, the shiny purple crown of the meaty sixteen inch megacock still leaking spunk. With Gina around, it went in with some difficulty, and still tented the material significantly, the fabric protruding from his groin like a tent-pole directly horizontally outwards.

'You going to be alright going about like that? Because it's not like it's a secret you've got a fucking Quirralian anaconda down there like that.'

'These guys won't mind. They're friends.'

'Hmmm?' said Gina, reflecting theatrically by drooling a rope of gluey cum over her bottom lips, slurping it back into her mouth, letting it ooze out again and again slurping it back, doing this a few more times, each time allowing the gooey strand to extend further down, the bubbly ribbon dangling from back to forth wildly, before eventually slurping it back up, 'Friends that will mind me walking around with your cum hanging from my chin or friends that won't mind it?'

'They may surprise you,'

'I doubt that, but I hope so.'

They made their way out of the cockpit, 'Thanks for swallowing, Gina,' Lucian said.

'Happy to do it, stud,' replied Gina, 'any particular reason?'

'The command consoles on these crafts have always been a bit twitchy. Most aren't even thoroughly waterproofed. I'd have hated to see what might have happened to the automatic pilot if I'd sprayed cum all over the console. Could have shorted the override. Would have been a shame to have crashed and burned as I blew my load.'

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12