Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But what a way to go...' said Gina naughtily, blowing a cum bubble and then popping it with her index finger. It disintegrated and attached itself to the rope hanging off her chin.

'Speaking of which...' Lucian continued, with a sly grin, 'you can't seriously tell me you've ever landed a ship with your asshole before...'

'Oh no?' Gina said, cocking an eyebrow, 'Stud, among all the things I've done with my asshole in the course of my job, this probably counts as one of the least interesting ones, you get me...?'

'I wish I did,' said Lucian, shaking his head, unable to conjure any notions, think of situations or call any images to his mind that might give him a clue as to what Gina was alluding to. Both of them vacated the cockpit and made their way to the rear of the cargo craft, where Lucian took the controls of the doors and cycled the personnel lock.

The natural air of the planet was the first thing that greeted the pair as the outer doors opened. It was not unpleasant, the main impression being dryness, almost dust in the back of the throat. Gina filled her lungs nonetheless, pleased to be away from the recycled filtered stuff that was breathed in the various vessels of space she had inhabited for the past few weeks.

The bay was fairly large and had obviously seen some recent use, with long striplights hanging above and the odd ship dotted here and there. The man Gina had observed through the cockpit in the coveralls was there to greet them as they got to the bottom of the ship's ramp. He looked about in his mid-twenties, his garment stained with oil and other kinds of honest dirt, his face roughly handsome. Gina immediately clocked the enormous bulge that strained against the man's clothes in exactly the same way that Lucian's was currently doing, and wasn't about to mistake it for anything else. Clearly the glimpse of her in the cock pit had made quite an impression on the man. Amazing what a single careful hand-signal could do.

'You guys must be twins...' said Gina, the very that instant she set foot on the new planet wasting no time in running her hand down the man's body to feel his cock through the coveralls. The man's eyes bulged at her forwardness, but did not speak, and merely groaned appreciatively.

'My name's Gina...'

The man groaned as Gina fondled his massive horsehung cock with practiced expertise, grinding her impossibly curvy and sinuous body against his. He only groaned again, this time as he ran his hand down her lower back and over the bulging curves of her ass, his finger sliding under the tiny PVC skirt.

'No introductions on this planet, huh?' said Gina, shivering as the man's hands found the silken wetness of her juicing pussy, 'No names either, you just greet people with groans? Maybe I should call you Mister Footlong, because that's what you're pacing down there if I'm any judge...'

Lucian grinned, 'Well if you must insist on greeting people by zeroing straight in for their cocks I think you'd have to expect more than your fair share of groans, Gina. This is Aeshey, he's one half of the team that runs and maintains this waystation.'

Gina giggled, and looked directly into Aeshey's eyes, 'I won't get your cock out right now. It would mean that we'd never get out of the docking bay. But I promise you that when I do, you'll blow your load in less than five seconds...'

A big wet stain, evidently a blast of precum, immediately manifested itself at the tip of the tent that was pitched in the man's coveralls. The man addressed Lucian, but was clearly already lost in Gina, unable to tear his eyes from hers. Gina winked a long-lashed eye at him.

'Lucian, I take back the protest I made about not have clearance for you to land before you left the docking station. Have all the space you want, as long as you keep shipping women like these to the surface then I'm yours to command.'

Gina smiled at the compliment. With the tips of her fingers, she had been investigating the burst of precum that had appeared at groin height before Aeshey had opened his mouth, and had found it so effusive and glutinous that it had saturated the material. She found to her immense pleasure that she was actually able to play with filaments of the gooey fluid. She popped her fingers in her mouth and tasted the clear substance.

'Oh, this is very much a one-off, I think,' said Lucian, as the trio started to walk through the docking bay, Gina finally relinquishing her hold of the tip of Aeshey's cock, walking ahead of the two on the sandy floor in front of the two men, giving them an amazing view of her smooth, jutting glutes, the tiny skirt flipping up and down at it rested on her asscheeks with each stride she took. 'Gina had to get down the surface as quickly as possible but if you think that the space station up there is full of women like her you are badly mistaken.'

'Such a shame...' said Aeshey, 'Well, let's go up to the living quarters. There's not much room in this place other than the landing bay, so Lynx will probably be in there.'

The three of them got in the lift of the hanger, 'So you're an off-worlder?' Gina asked Aeshey.

'Me and Lynx both,' said Aeshey, nodding, 'we do a little work to, erm, redirect cargo and so forth from space. We do a lot of work with Lucian generally. The planetary lockdown's hit us pretty hard, of course. It's easy to disguise ships when there are plenty around. Much harder when the sky's clear.'

'I scrambled some codes to bring us down here,' Lucian put in, 'unlikely we were spotted.'

'Well, if you were, no matter,' Aeshey said, 'this place is invisible anyway.'

The lift opened onto a familiar sight to Gina, the universe over: a spare interior corridor with a gantry walkway passage, cheaply but sturdily put together, bare plasteel walls, strip lighting and semi-opaque glass windows into each room.

'How is it invisible?' Gina asked.

'You wouldn't believe me if I told you,'

'Try me,' said Gina.

'Stealth shields.'

Gina blinked, 'impossible,' she said, as they began to walk down the corridor. Stealth shields were the most expensive and impractical form of concealment in the universe. The very newest versions required immense power but could comfortably shield a small hive city and render it completely invisible. For about a week. That was the problem with stealth shields. The technological infrastructure required to maintain the shield was so complex it was inordinately susceptible to sabotage and attacks. High-grade tunnelers, burrowers, and even some quite rudimentary jammers and interference equipment could reliably bring down whole stealth shield systems, rendering them completely useless - unless the shields themselves were the newest versions. Since the cost of permanent upgrading was prohibitive, stealth shields remained the preserve of whole countries or pan-galactic organisations.

'Our shields are impregnable,' Aeshey maintained, opening the door to the living quarters.

'How?'

'Because the versions we use are original Unlaumann vintage. They're two hundred years old.'

Gina wasn't grasping it yet, 'so why aren't they obsolete?'

Lucian cut in, 'Because, as I explained on the space station, Darvon are many generations behind the rest of space technologically.'

Aeshey smiled, 'That's right. We have natural cover here. We're cut into the rock of a valley, we have a huge natural cave and so on... But in any other system with these shields we'd be wide open. Less than useless. But on Darvon?' the mechanic opened another door to a room, 'We're invisible. They haven't invented stealth shields yet.'

'Wow,' said Gina.

'Anyway,' continued Aeshey, as they made their way through a kitchen and eating area, one window of the room overlooking the hanger bay, 'the lockdown hasn't been too bad for us. In a way it can be good for us, because it increases the amount of people that need our help to get down to the surface. Had a couple come this way recently. Quite a risk, braving a planetary lockdown.'

'I can handle myself,' said Gina.

'No doubt,' Aeshey said, 'just like the last guy that arrived three nights ago, I'll bet. Big guy...'

Aeshey opened the door to another room. This one had various bits of exercise equipment in it. In the room was a woman in her mid-twenties. She was a brunette, with one side of her head closely shaved and the rest shoulder-length, with a skintight white cutoff t-shirt that stopped at the lower curves of her juicy tits. Underneath this was a solid rack of hard stomach muscles, slim silver bikini bottoms tied over her hips covered by a pair of alarmingly small denim cutoff shorts that were in reality not much larger than the bikini bottoms themselves. The woman was deeply and flawlessly tanned, no doubt a result of the near-desert conditions of the local area, and was working up a sweat on an exercise machine. Pink legwarmers, pink mesh arm-coverings and white fingerless gloves completed the look, as did a pair of black stiletto stripper shoes. The t-shirt was fastened to the woman's sculptured upper body by a sheen of sweat, the garment doing everything in its power to reveal the monstrous, tanned globes that sat high on her chest.

'Hi Lynx,' said Aeshey.

Lynx looked up at them. Standing between the men, Gina smiled a wicked smile. Lynx saw her cup her hand first two Lucian's ear, and then to Aeshey's, whispering something briefly to the men. Then, instantly, she saw both of their eyes bulge out of their heads in surprise and their jaws fly open to emit animalistic groaning. Lynx stared in shock as she saw both men convulse spontaneously, gaping in alarm as, simultaneously, Lucian's trousers and Aeshey's coveralls were instantly torn open at the groin, two huge, muscular cocks ripping the material apart as they were released into the open, shreds of material flying everywhere as the pair of mega-length dickmeat pythons swung outwards and upwards.

Nearly incapacitated by the sudden convulsion of Gina's whispered words, both men stood transfixed, hands clasping and unclasping at their sides their only movement as Gina reached down casually, placed her fingerless gloved hands around the dangling skin of their deep-hanging ballsacks underneath which sat two pairs of heavy, orange-sized testicles. Without saying anything, Gina pulled both ballsacks inwards and pressed them together, crossing the skin of each over each other so that Lucian's balls were twined over Aeshey's balls, making one huge pulsating mass of smooth ballflesh, four testicles roped around each other.

Both men shot their loads simultaneously, their testicles convulsing, pulsating, and suddenly unfurling, untwining and flying apart wildly as their orgasmed. Gina hadn't been far off in her evaluation of the size of Aeshey's member, which looked a fat thirteen incher, roped with heavy, bulging veins, and this tubesteak plus Lucian's monstercock jetted their heavy cum payloads of molasses like consistency in heavy, gluey white shot-glass sized bolts at Lynx. Most hit the sculptured muscles of her abdomen, and slowly oozed down in lines over the pronounced muscles there, but a couple spattered against her tits.

'Hi Lynx,' said Gina, 'I'm Gina.'

12