Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 08

Story Info
Interstellar Porno Space Spy Adventure.
5.1k words
4.89
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
274 Followers

nb. Written in collaboration with gunde

XXX

Nick groaned loudly as the inhumanly huge surge of clear precum ripped in a translucent jet from his monstrous fucktube and squirted horizontally through the air in a violently spewing rope of clear liquid. It was the first time for a while that his superhumanly adjusted sexual prosthetics and abilities had been called into service, and the ripple that shook his brawny shaft was equal to the volcanically potent expulsion of fluid spewing from the tip of his schlong. His groin shuddered, quaking, in the aftermath of the ejaculation of gluey precum, and his huge, potent, cum churning balls lengthened visibly in his smooth scrotal sack, the whole apparatus bowing pendulously to the ground before riding up again to sit between his thighs, latent power being displayed in the slow roiling of the heavy eggs.

His dick was pivoting up and down in front of him in long dips and wild swings upwards, the vast length bouncing up and down in the air after the explosion of precum and the violent reflexes stirred from his 'roid augmented pc and abdominal muscles. The sight was beyond belief -- a twenty inch gleaming, vein-ribbed staff of pure muscular meat pumping up and down in the air, the final shreds of trousers dripping off the massive length as further ropes of precum belched and bubbled volcanically and threateningly from the smooth, gleaming crown.

Nick heard an impossibly husky and sexy voice next to him say, 'real sluts don't wait,' and the next thing he knew, the curvy sexbomb body of Dixie was strutting in front of him and easing herself onto her haunches in front of his jutting monstercock.

Dixxxie's expression was slightly difficult to read because of her mirrored shades but her actions spoke louder than any words ever could. With a wet, slick sound, she parted her thick, cushiony pair of ripe pink lips as wide as they would go, and, with the massive cock still bouncing up and down in front of her eyes, precum roping from the tip and streaming lazily down the vein-mapped underside, inclined her head forwards to try to engulf the turgid megacock in her salivating maw.

Dixxxie's aim was ever so slightly off, as the heavy cockend lurched slightly downward, its weight pulling it, and Nick saw and felt the bulbous tip of his glossy purple cockend bump against the rim of the blonde's lip, bounce of it, and slide across her cheek, the head sliding past to stick out past her shoulder where a long lace of gluey precum roped off it.

Smiling and making a happy mewling sound of dissatisfaction at having slightly missed the target, Dixxxie repositioned herself so that the dick was once again pointing at her face and was not wavering in the air in front of her eyes quite so much and again made as if to devour the shiny bell end that capped the heaving, pulsing trunk of veined flesh. This time, as she did so, Nick grunted, jacked his pc muscle inside him, and kicked the tumescent, iron hard fucktube that sprouted from his muscular groin into the air a few inches, so that this time the smooth underside of his glans contacted against Dixxxie's nose, the underside of the glistening, precum slick cum-pump sliding upwards, skating in a glistening trail further up over her mirrored shades, her forehead, and into her hair.

Nick groaned as he looked down, his weighty shaft resting on Dixxxie's sexy face, the massive turgid shaft obscuring her features. He let his groin muscles relax somewhat and allowed the substantial heft of control he had on his immense schlong some release, the hot slut's face coming to support the weight of the inhumanly large shaft. Dixxxie's mouth curved into a smile at either side (which was all he could see on each side of his dick), and the gorgeous strumpet reached out her right hand to take his monstrous shaft midway up the pole, the mega-jugged babe marvelling at the heat and steel-hard feel of the shaft, not to mention its girthsome dimension. Curling her fingers and palm around one side of the long man-hammer, her thumb just reaching to the bottom part of the gigantic tool where the firm corpus spongisium pulsated against it, she began to slide her hand down the rigid, vein-corrugated meat-pole, and Nick gritted his teeth as her firm grip sent shockwaves down his shaft.

Slowly, Dixxxie reached further and further down, sliding her hand down Nick's turgid meatstick, until her hand reached the base, her grip being pulled wider still. When there, she took an even further grip and tried to do her best to get a tighter hold on the brawny root of the sprouting stalk of manhood that projected erect out of Nick's groin and hefted it upwards slightly. The result was that the twenty-inch mega shaft was levered into the air a couple of inches off her face, but that was all she needed before opening her pink lips wide, sticking her tongue out sexily, and patting the giant flesh-pole downwards on it. Nick once more groaned appreciatively as the dynamite, huge-titted sexpot slowly and deliberately patted his dick lazily a few times up and down against her tongue, his glans contacting against her tongue and lips, gleaming filaments of saliva and precum becoming suspended between them. Dixxxie then turned her face slightly and continued doing the same thing, lightly smacking his glistening, purple, bell-shaped cockend against her cheek with soft, deliberate taps while she pouted and pressed her plump, pillowed lips together.

With a ferocity that shocked Nick and sent and electric thrill through him, Dixxxie suddenly gripped his dick as hard as possible, pivoted it up above her face and smashed it back down so that the underside of his monstrous meat-truncheon came smacking down into the centre of her face, the underside of the head of the plump, heavy flesh mast hammering right between her eyes. There was a distinct cracking sound as the slutty whore's mirrored shades were broken clean in two on top of her nose, the smashed halves of the frames falling away at either side. Dixxxie pulled the looming cock to the side and looked up at Nick unobstructed, her eyes blazing in frenzied lust.

'I'm gonna suck your cock, stud.'

This was quite an announcement, since Nick's size made that quite difficult to do.

Dixxxie started with a sloppy, wet kiss, right on the bloated, purple head of the immense, throbbing member, which grew gradually more intense as she smeared her glossy lips over the gleaming crown. The stellar slut then slurped, kissed, and licked downwards, but didn't take it into her mouth just yet, following the line of the pulsing shaft all the way down, inch by inch, to the root of the inhumanly huge schlong, even licking at the scrotal sac before locating the heavily hanging pair of inflated balls. Moaning lasciviously, Dixxxie slurped noisily beneath Nick's legs, giving each a kiss with her luscious lips and a sensual tonguing before she travelled back up retracing her ministrations in reverse and finding a new spot on Nick's gigantic prong to lick or slurp messily on.

By the time Dixxxie had re-reached the head of Nick's cum-pump she was already in a state of pure cocksucking bliss, and she showed her adulation for his formidable, twenty-inch organ by swirling her tongue in circles dextrously around the sensitive crown, drooling slobber on it even as the throbbing pisshole dilated and disgorged rich, thick, gluey precum out. Sensually, Dixxxie wrapped her mouth around the apple-sized tip, kissing it again between her pillowy pink lips, and once more indulging in her signature move of slapping it against the flat of her tongue. The gorgeous, big-titted whore managed to coax more and more out of the belching cum-tube, expertly and slowly jacking her hand just behind the head, and then smearing the end of the purple tip all over her plump dsl's, using Nick's thick, glutinous pre-spunk like lip-gloss milked from a baseball bat sized applier.

Dixxxie made eye contact with Nick and then nastily spat a thick wad of saliva down the flesh torpedo jutting from his groin, managing to get most of the frothy slobber to slide down towards the base of the sprouting stalk.

She then used her moist, glistening lips to smear more saliva all over the bulging brim of his prick-rim, keeping them pushed together as she used a clenched hand to grip and guide his meat-stick in an agonisingly slow circle, Nick feeling the succulent texture of the horny slut's plump lips, every hot drop of slobber and finally every slick contour of her roving tongue as she opened her mouth to trace it over the slippery velvet skin of his prick head. Finally she angled the turgid monstercock down and started sluttishly sweeping the tip of her tongue underneath the flared part of his glans on the underside of his monster organ.

Pulling her head back to marvel at the throbbing tool, even as her chin and cheeks were attached to it with gluey ropes of precum, Dixxxie cocked one of her eyes and looked up at Nick.

'Exactly how big is this fucking thing?' Dixxxie said, extending her full arm and planting her palm flat against Nick's rippling granite 8-pack, allowing the veiny schlong to slide along her slender arm where the domed head came to rest past her bicep.

Nick flexed his dick and made it swell in her grasp, 'twenty inches.'

'Monstercock,' Dixxxie breathed, awed.

At this, she opened her mouth and planted it forwards decisively. Her lips engulfed the shiny head, and Nick's gigantic cockend plugged her throat nosily.

'Fucking slut,' Nick said hoarsely, looking down as the gorgeous whore on her haunches impaled her face on his immense fuckstick and tried to open her throat to allow more of his monstrous length into her gullet. Inexorably, Dixxxie slid her head further forwards, her face slowly consuming inch after inch of his arm-thick length, and Nick grunted as he saw how distorted the beautiful slut's features had become as she started sucking him off. Her ripe pink lips had been curved into a gigantic donut around the end of his bulky bell-end, both of which were attenuated into thinner, elastic rings from the strain. The further she went down his massive rod, the more her throat inflated, and he could see the curved brim of his crown traverse in reverse down her bulging neck.

There were still a good ten inches of his gleaming monster length outside of Dixxxie's mouth, however. The slut's ministrations were hoover like and sensually incredible. Since her mouth was completely full and Nick was momentarily deprived of the opportunity for conversation or finding anything out about his new companion, he instead closed his eyes and reflected on his situation. He had landed with difficulty on this god-damn planet, schlepped from pillar to post like a god damn beast of burden, somehow found his way here, to this strange, backwards, tin-pot hive city. So far it had been a drag. So it was a real turn up for the books to meet this contact. Finally, things were looking up. Things were looking very good indeed. In fact, he was liking this mission more and more all the time --

'Did somebody say 'Monstercock?"' came a voice that was at once seductively husky but at the same time couched in a sort of little-girl drawl. Nick opened his eyes.

One of the doors to the back of the car had been opened and shut. Startled out of his reverie by the impactful sound, Nick couldn't at first believe what he was seeing. Accompanied by the metallic sound of someone clambering onto it, a woman had mounted the hood of the car, and was currently stripper-squatting on it, wearing nothing but a black thong bikini to go with a pair of clear, stacked stripped sandals with eight inch soles. Her hands were running down her amazing body, clasping her inconceivably huge pair of globe-like tits, her rock-hard midriff and the soaked, puffy mound of her thong-wrapped pussy.

Knowing that she had got Nick's attention, the blonde then leaned forward so she was on all fours, licking her puffed-up bimbo lips while salaciously twerking her ass one plump, juicy rump cheek at a time, back and forth, one then the other in a quick rhythm. The thin thong slicing between her cheeks only served to accentuate how large and bubbly each one was.

'Don't mind me, handsome, I'm just enjoying the show,' the girl intoned, 'my name's Kiki. Kiki Minx.'

Nick could answer with no more than a 'nng...' sound.

'Looks like you've already met Dixxxie,' Kiki continued. 'When you've finished with her, will you fuck my whore ass?'

Kiki winked at Nick, her every muscle and sinew gleaming and exposed in the black bikini, and began to twerk and booty-clap in time with the rhythm of Dixxxie's noisy attempts to consume the entirety of Nick's length. She opened her mouth and waggled her tongue at Nick as her bubble-butt cheeks met each other. Nick groaned once more. It was a good job his new acquaintances were impressed with the size of his dick, because he wasn't coming across as much of a conversationalist at the moment. Kiki had a huge, perfect ass, and he was torn between watching every detail as she lewdly worked it like a hot stripper and between watching Dixxxie's anaconda-like attempt to engulf his monster cock. With each twitch of her hips, the twin bowling-ball protrusions of Kiki's buttocks spread apart, revealing the thin strip of her thong hugged tight to her pussy and asshole, only to come crashing back together with a satisfying jiggling impact. She looked back over her shoulder at Nick, smouldering at him over the gorgeous, toned landscape of her arched back, licking her fat dick-sucker lips with unconcealed desire. A diamond stud in her nose dazzled in the neon lights of the nearby flats. Nick's dick felt even more like a length of steel, and as he looked down her could see that Dixxxie was now on her knees in front of him and he could see her ass as well. The rear of the salacious denim shorts was worn through completely, each curvy ass cheek covered only by three or four horizontal strands of denim, separating her twin mounds of buttflesh into bulging compartments. Every detail of her pussy was plain as day through the ragged, ultra-high-cut leg holes of her denim shorts.

This job was looking up.

Although the progress was slowing down the closer she got to the immensely thick base of Nick's mammoth cock, Dixxxie had managed to cram roughly four more inches of it past her lips and down her throat in the time it had taken Kiki to introduce herself to him. That only left six precum-coated, vein-corded inches to go, and Nick curved his lips into a thin smile that stayed in place while he surveyed the splendour of Kiki's ass, an ass that she continued to show off to him with such wanton whorishness. That slut had no idea how big he was...

Standing there whilst allowing a monstercock-crazed Dixxxie to fuck her face and throat further and further onto his schlong, Nick took stock of his situation again. Kiki certainly was a delectable whore in terms of her looks and general demeanour, while Dixxxie was the same but backed up by a very obvious willingness and capacity to handle his dong orally, as evidenced by her inching her way closer to having deepthroated him.

But Nick was more than just a ginormous cock, something which all the sluts he banged tended to become aware of awfully quickly. Again, his augmentations played a huge part in it, as Velicia's masterful work had transformed him from a grade-A stud into something much more, leaving him not merely capable of dishing out hours of hard, relentless fuckings that'd leave the hot little sluts on the receiving end of them with great big tired smiles plastered onto their faces and their bodies plastered with a thick, glossy combination of jizz, girlcum and sweat, but effectively needing to do so in order to feel satisfied.

In short, to Nick Rayne, a quickie was a savage fuck-session stretching itself out over several hours and involving a half-dozen huge cumshots or more. And that was under normal circumstances. Now, he'd just been forced to go through several days worth of not blowing a load even once.

Hence, Nick thought as he firmed up his hold of Dixxxie's head ever so slightly, it was imperative that he'd find out quickly if she and Kiki were capable of not merely talking the talk but walking the walk, as it were. He needed to know that the two blondes weren't merely sexy size-queen sluts, but prime-grade nymphos able to withstand hours worth of having a twenty-inch rod pummel its way down their throats, pound their pussies to submission and stretch their asses into great, gaping holes.

And so he kept waiting, the same smile still on his lips and every muscle in his body tensing up little by little while Dixxxie recklessly forced herself onto the final handful of inches of his megalithic fuckpiece.

As she got to work accommodating the last couple of inches of Nick's ginormous dong, Dixxxie was in pure big-dick heaven, as evidenced by the ferocious juicing of her exposed cunt, clear fluids streaming out amongst it folds and dripping down between her long, toned legs as she sat on her knees. Since her hands could no longer be wrapped round his shaft, she was resting her left on the base of his stomach, the hard, chiselled state of which was obvious even through his clothes and had the right stroking his balls, not so much to pleasure him as simply because she was still trying to come to terms with both their size and the power that they projected with each potent pulse that didn't quite succeed in rocking them.

A short distance away, Kiki was on all fours on the hood of the car, still popping her ass around her own soaked snatch and needy bung, smacking her ballooning asscheeks together as if trying to get herself off by the shock-waves produced by the two hard, perfect orbs impacting against each other. As the floss-like stretch of black fabric covering her pussy and anus became even more excessively drenched with her juices, the huge-titted blonde sexpot eagerly eyed the swollen state of her friend's throat and found her bald, pink pussy twitching even harder with excitement as she wondered just how big the grunting stud was.

With one final effort that should have had the absolutely gorgeous monstercocked stud bending backwards at the hips from the force that she poured into it, Dixxxie impaled her mouth on his fuckstick all the way to the root and immediately seized upon the opportunity to moan out in triumph around its full length.

Then she felt Nick place a second hand on her head, of which he suddenly had a grip that was firm without becoming painful.

Moments later, both sluts' eyes shot wide-open in reaction to the way in which Nick threw his hips out behind him, dragging the bottom third up out of Dixxxie's gullet, causing a long, wet and booming slurping and sucking noise to be produced in the process. Then, without giving Dixxxie a chance to process what was happening, he drove it back home with a powerful surge forwards.

Already gaping wide, Dixxxie's eyes crossed and her pussy exploded.

"FUCK!" Kiki cried out at the sight of that momentous dong being pulled back out and slammed home a second time, the horny blonde barely registering that volcanic turn that her friend's cunt suddenly took and which saw her clear juices spray all over the place in long gushes.

"Sexy... cocksucking... fucking... whore!" Each word that Nick growled out through his teeth was emphasized by his hips slamming forwards and his colossal cumtube being railed down Dixxxie's throat. If Kiki hadn't already been on her hands and knees, the look that he sent her in the wake of him pushing out the last word would have forced her to find some place to sit down.

Dixxxie's squirting orgasm lasted a long time, longer than most ones she'd had whilst being triple-penetrated, but eventually the surging flood of juices ended and her pussy ceased its rushed quivering.

jizzlober
jizzlober
274 Followers
12