Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

"You haven't dried up already, I hope!" Nick commented, and rocked the kneeling, huge-titted, teeny-waisted and drop-dead gorgeous babe's whole world by driving forwards yet again until he was towering over her with the whole of his cock, from its flared crown all the way to the base, packed inside her gob and buried down her throat, its immense length being stirred by recurring throbs during which gushers of precum came travelling through it to be blasted into her belly.

"FUCK!" Kiki repeated, her eyes sparkling more vividly than the diamond stud in her nose as she watched Dixxxie's toned, curvy body shift and curl in pace with the oncoming pillar of manmeat that was sent rushing in through the gaping hole that her stretched lips had been shaped into.

"Fuck her!" Losing her composure completely, Kiki propped her whopping great cans down on top of her left arm and started tugging at her thong with her right hand, yanking it up tighter against her swollen clit and in between the puffy lips of her sex, now not so much dripping as raining out her wetness, "Fuck that cum-guzzling bimbo's throat!"

Kiki's filthy outburst got her another steely-eyed look and dark, grumbling grunt from Nick, both of which he delivered without pausing what he was doing.

Soon, the continued onslaught of a twenty-inch dong invading her mouth had a very predictable effect on Dixxxie, whose eyes clamped down tight as a flutter swept across her glistening pussy and was followed instantly by another deluge of girlcum that pattered onto the concrete of the parking lot when it wasn't being glued to the insides of her legs.

Climaxing like crazy and holding on as best she could as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over, Dixxxie kept her hands pressed against Nick's legs, not to try to stop him -- she knew she had no chance of doing that, or even getting him to slow down -- but to give herself some extra support as she weathered the relentless pounding of his twenty-inch schlong up and down her throat, the completion of each downstroke being announced by another hefty discharge of prejizz.

Kiki was grinding three slender fingers against her pussy through and around her thong when a sudden stark shift in the surrounding lighting caused her to throw a quick glance up at a nearby tower and the new hologram that was playing on it. She'd seen this one before...

It started with a shot of a factory floor, populated by nothing more than several vast, immobile automatons and one single woman. No doubt the people behind had tried for realism, but Kiki was politically conscious enough to notice how the factory looked too clean and the woman looked too well-fed.

"House Vaux proletarians don't just ascend..." The voice-over boomed, loud enough to overpower the sound coming from the smaller screens mounted on surrounding towers.

Dropping her tools as the camera zoomed in on her to show off her gorgeous face and the silkiness of her blonde tresses, the woman in the factory turned towards the viewers began to take off her coveralls. As the zipper descended down across them, her tits were swelling, supposedly growing bigger and rounder in real-time. Her midriff too grew tighter and more toned in front of the camera as it too was laid bare.

Finally, the blonde slipped out of the coveralls completely to stand as a symbol of pornographic perfection made manifest by her huge tits, curvy and fit frame, gorgeous face and plump lips, all of which was further enhanced by the tantalizingly minuscule gold slingshot bikini cut so as to flaunt the completely hairless state of her glistening snatch.

"They transcend," The voice-over promised, and Kiki rolled her eyes, but couldn't stop looking all the same.

Dixxxie remained enraptured by the gargantuan slab of fuckmeat that her throat was now serving as a sleeve for, as well as by that magnificent stud of a man who was pounding her so mercilessly. Her mind locked in a feverish state by what was happening to her, the busty slut could think of nothing more advanced than a series of short sexual fantasies, each more depraved than the last and each of them focused on all the things Nick would do to her.

That, combined with the twenty-inch rod pounding her throat with savage ten-inch strokes, meant that her second series of gushing climaxes had barely passed before the third one approached at a breakneck pace.

Up on the side of the tower, the projection of the blonde porn-babe was just finishing sauntering up a spiraling staircase leading from the factory floor into an opulent, palatial setting dominated not by its luxurious furnishing but by another gorgeous, super-stacked porn slut, clad in thigh-high black latex boots and a matching -- and cupless -- corset. After the camera captured her blonde friend tossing a sultry glance towards it over her shoulder, it then shifted its focus towards the second babe, showing off in picture-perfect detail how she had the heads of not one, but two fat, hard cocks shoved inside her mouth while a third rested on top of her head and drizzled precum onto her nose and into her jet-black hair.

Being rocked by one momentous orgasm after another that had her muscular, luscious asscheeks rippling and bouncing so violently that they were tearing apart the back of her cut-offs even further, threatening to have them disintegrate entirely, Dixxxie had the thought cross her mind that if Nick kept this up for much longer, she'd risk ending up permanently cross-eyed. All in all, that seemed like a small price to pay.

Over the sound of Dixxxie's muffled moans, Kiki watched the second porn-babe spit the two cockheads out of her mouth.

"I'm Jessie Jaxxx and I was a House Vaux prole. Now?" During a very artful pause that appeared intended to give the surrounding towers the time to stop quivering at the sound of her smooth, seductive voice, the cock-stiffening slut cocked one eyebrow and kept staring into the camera before finally continuing, "I'm getting dicked like you wouldn't believe..."

"I'm Misty Mountains," The camera performed a one-eighty to reveal the blonde slut standing with her legs slightly parted and one wide hip cocked to let her hand rest on it as behind her, two ripped studs came walking into view, their hard, muscular cocks bobbing in the air as they tossed aside their coveralls, "And I believe it..."

Glancing at those cocks being projected onto the side of the towering structure, then at the bulge in Dixxxie's throat, Kiki felt her pulse quicken as certain suspicions were aroused within her. Focusing very closely on the stud's dick as it came sliding back out into the open until ten immensely thick inches were glistening in the multi-spectral neon light cast by the surrounding structures, Kiki bit her lip and plunged her right hand inside her thong at the realization that it wasn't just the crown of his schlong that remained packed beyond Dixxxie's lips as he stood there like that. Those porn-hunks in the commercial were huge, but this guy -- an amazed Kiki thought -- might somehow be even bigger.

Finally, after a fourth round of orgasms had rolled over Dixxxie and left her bronzed skin as well as her clothes soaked with sweat, Nick stopped ramming his hips back and forth, instead proceeding to pull back further and further while noting with much approval that Dixxxie was trying her best to trap his cock inside her throat.

Still mounted atop the hood of the car, Kiki watched as inch after inch of cock was extracted through Dixxxie's lips with no end in sight, doing so whilst fingering herself with a stiff wrist and hips that kept bouncing up and down while her buttocks twerked and bounced incessantly.

"Fuck!" Kiki cried out, her voice peaking as she'd been certain to see the crown of his cock as the shaft went past a foot in length, only to have more of the same rock-hard, brawny meat come sliding, "How fucking big is that fucking thing!?"

Kiki's question went unanswered for now, but it did prompt Dixxxie to look up at Nick with a gleam in her eyes while she resumed fondling his heavy bull balls. Suddenly, she seemed more willing to let him pull out, which meant that he could go about it much faster.

"Monstercock..." Kiki moaned, mirroring how she'd introduced herself to Nick previously, but now replacing her sultry, girlish tone with one that was pure, raw lust mixed with endless awe.

"Big enough," Nick promised the bikini-clad blonde, before causing a sharp, wet slurping noise to erupt when he pulled the head of his cock from Dixxxie's mouth and left Kiki to eye every last one of his twenty inches. Shocked at what she was seeing at first, Kiki quickly regained enough of her composure to spear the three digits as far up her suddenly flooded cunt as she could get them.

That first look that Kiki got of Nick's schlong proved to be a short-lived one, as Dixxxie laid to rest any lingering doubts about her being enough of a nympho size-queen whore to keep up with him that Nick might have had by going in for seconds. Even more promising, this time around she didn't even try to tease him by rubbing her lips against his cockend, but instead crammed it into her maw with all the self-restraint of a starving person having just stumbled into an all-you-can-eat buffet. And whilst tipping her head back so she could eye-fuck him, Dixxxie started to lewdly and noisily suck and slurp on Nick's cockhead.

So far, so good, Nick thought. Actually, Dixxxie's ability to withstand his hard reaming of her throat and come back for seconds meant that things were a lot better than merely "good", but now he needed to find out if Kiki would pass muster as well. And she'd already made her preferences made...

"Babe," Initially, it was with a surprisingly soft tone that Nick addressed Dixxxie, but then it shifted to become harder and lustier, "I'm gonna fuck your friend's whore ass."

12