Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 10

Story Info
Interstellar Porno Space Spy Adventure.
5.8k words
5
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

nb. written in collaboration with gunde

XXX

"Fuck!"Gina cried out in bliss as the large, rugged off-roader carrying Lucian and her across Darvon raced along an almost completely deserted road stretching across the purple-tinged landscape. The closed truck that had been supplied to them by Aeshey and Lynx had plenty of space in the back, which Gina and Lucian were now making the most of.

And while Gina screamed and squirted whilst bouncing up and down on a prone Lucian's lap to make her bald little pussy accept the immense girth of his sixteen-inch cock over and over again, the program suite she'd set up was up and running hacking the surveillance systems of the planet's hive cities for any sightings of Nick Rayne. Since her state-of-the-art software was so far ahead of that available on Darvon, the only challenge had been to adjust it into actually being compatible with them. That she'd done whilst on her hands and knees, getting anally plowed by Lucian. They hadn't really discussed him making the trip across the planet with her, but such was the power of Gina's ass that men tended to follow it anywhere without questioning. And for her part, there was no way Gina would ever turn down getting her holes stretched by a dick as big as Lucian's.

By the time the facial recognition software caught Rayne transiting onto a dust-hopper, Gina was on her back, getting her throat fucked and getting to taste her own ass while Lucian fired hefty discharges of precum directly into her belly as his muscular body glistened with sweat. It wasn't a great position from which to glance at the screen, but Gina had tilted her head to the left and managed to catch another glimpse of Nick from behind the right one of Lucian's beefy balls as they came swinging closer and closer to her face as he brought himself to bottom out inside her throat. Apart from perhaps high intensity shootouts, there was no part of her job that Gina couldn't do whilst getting dicked by a sexy stud.

And now, with thick jizz glued to her face and tits as well as deposited deep between the firm, striated musculature of her stomach as she rode Lucian, Gina heard the system ping again and so turned one eye towards the screen mounted between the two front seats and the cargo bay which Lucian and she had turned into the scene for their latest fuck session.

This time around, a camera had caught Rayne standing on a small plaza, one dominated by a statue of a busty, gorgeous slut striking a triumphant pose. The offroader's autopilot -- slaved to Gina's software -- adjusted its route to bring it towards the coordinates of this latest sighting. A few moments later, a sleek car came racing into the parking area on one end of the plaza, and the image suddenly went black.

"Fuck!" Gina cried out again, although this time due to frustration as she hurried to reach over to the control console, something which she did without stopping to slide her juicing cunt up and down the shaft of Lucian's schlong. Tapping away at the touchscreen lit up with an amalgam of systems of a very varying degree of advancement and sophistication while Lucian made her bounce on his lap by bucking against the padded floor of the cargo bay, Gina quickly realized that there was no use. Whatever signal that was blocking the surveillance cameras was too advanced for them to deal with, and her having tapped into those meant that she couldn't bring her own countermeasures into play.

So what Gina did was to go back to the latest sighting of Nick and change her prey, switching from him to the car that had most likely come there to pick him up. Fingers flickering across the screen, she activated a few other programs, all of which sliced through the ancient firewalls of the hive city in question with such ease it would have made her chuckle if not for her face being twisted into a lustful grimace due to Lucian's cockhead repeatedly being buried to the hilt inside her. Now, they were tracking the car, not the man.

Almost simultaneously with her fingertips dancing across the screen as she completed changing priorities onto this new target, Gina shrieked with lust as Lucian grabbed on tight and tossed her onto her side with him rolling after her. Included amongst all the things she liked about the stud that had picked her up on the space station orbiting Darvon was how he'd fully embraced the fact that he could go on pumping out huge loads of cum all day long. Even a lot of enhanced men would try to fight to hold it back when the tension started to rise in their balls, but not Lucian. Instead, the feeling of his approaching orgasm propelled him into going harder and faster so as to start really jackhammering Gina's bald, juicing slit with his thick, vascular fuckpiece.

"Yes!" Gina shrieked in climactic bliss as her pussy erupted round Lucian's dong and started sending out gushers of girlcum, the chaotic pattern at which they were spread caused in large parts by him continuing to pound away at her slit with his throbbing, precum-spewing cock, "Fuck me, motherfucker!"

Bucking against Lucian throughout the course of her own orgasm, and making sure to manipulate the rhythmic contractions of her vaginal muscles to both push him closer to cumming and increasing the pace and volume of his bursts of prejizz, Gina struck back as soon as she'd finished spraying out clear juices round the shaft of his dick.

Trapping Lucian's cock inside her cunt by tightening up her muscles, Gina had him groaning as she rolled him back onto his back, then didn't provide him with a window in which to recover before loosening up and dismounting him, a series of throaty curses flowing past her glistening lips as the inches of steel-hard fuckmeat raced out from between her equally glistening labia.

"Whitewash this fucking slut..." As Gina got on her knees between Lucian's legs, she reached in, enveloped his hard rod between her tits and opened her mouth to gape while she positioned it a couple of inches above the flared crown of his member.

Naturally, Lucian took the bait, heaving his way upwards through Gina's cleavage and shutting her up by jabbing the whole business-end of his fuckpiece into her mouth, using it to chase after the jet of prejizz that he'd shot into it during his ascent.

Releasing a muffled moan of extravagant joy, Gina flexed the muscles of her shoulders and chest to make her tits close in tighter round Lucian's cock shaft while her hands reached out and found his beefy balls.

The combination of Gina's fingers expertly milking his testes, her tits squeezing his shaft perfectly and her mouth sucking so greedily on the head of his cock combined to push Lucian over the edge, and he growled as the end of his fifth upwards thrust in past her plump lips saw him go off and fill her already stuffed maw with a massive outpouring of cum that saw her cheeks bulge outwards.

Pulling back quickly but without letting more than a few slim tendrils of jizz escape her mouth, Gina kept Lucian's cock nestled between her tits and her hands on his nuts as he unleashed a second shot, one that hit her point-blank in the face.

Eyes suddenly glued shut, warm cum soaking into her skin and more of the thick, divine fluid filling her mouth, Gina was back to bucking and writhing, only this time it was her spine that was shifting as she used her boobs to jerk Lucian off, wringing one huge shot after another from him and letting them all smack against her face, as if testing if enough layers of it would prove enough to mask the whorish grimace that it had been twisted into.

Before that could be determined, Lucian got up into a reclining position and pushed himself a handful of inches away from Gina. This had the effect of making his cock sink down into her cleavage, from where it continue to unleash thick jets of cum while she placed her hands on their sides and managed to pry one eye open to stare at him nastily whilst further heightening the stimulation that her gravity-defying knockers were providing to his dick.

Consequently, Gina's bust quickly began to resemble a spectacularly lewd art installment as bursts of cum came rising out from between her full, firm and already jizz-glazed boobs, imitating a statue as spunk splattered not just against her face, but the walls and roof of the off-roader as well.

A pool of pussy juices forming round her knees, Gina simply couldn't remain still for long, but was soon back to titfucking Lucian's balljuice-blasting prick, gasping and yelping excitedly as the shots kept hitting her square in the face.

"So, stud," Gina finally purred once the deluge of baby-batter had come to a halt, "Am I the biggest cumslut you've ever met, or what?"

By increasing the pressure of her tits on Lucian's cock, Gina got him to send a rope of precum onto her face, where it quickly disappeared into the thick, complexly patterned mask of jizz that adorned it.

"Face down, ass up, slut!" Lucian growled, and began to get up, although he seemed unwilling to let his fuckmast escape from her cleavage. When it finally did, it would have put a hypothetical bystander in mind of those ancient legends of magical swords being pulled straight from a rock. Or more likely had them moaning at how the marathon-length, no-holds-barred fuck session was still not at an end.

"I'll take that as a yes," Gina grinned whorishly before turning around and spreading her cheeks to flaunt her hungry asshole at Lucian.

Dixxxie had lost track of time as the spectacle of watching Nick savagely hammer his total monstercock into the horny young slut Kiki's delectably whorish ass was so good that it almost made her forget how desperate she was to have him do the same to her.

Kiki might not have been broken, but she was definitely a squirting, sweaty mess as the orgasms kept hitting her hard and fast, her ejaculate dripping off the shredded seats and her body glistening as she went through a variety of ways in which to respond to both her climaxes and to Nick simply continuing to turn her ass into the perfect receptacle for his twenty-inch cock. Occasionally, the vividness of what was happening to her would be so overwhelming as to leave Kiki unable to do anything but lie there and have her pussy go pop. Other times, she was much more vocal, slamming her booty back onto Nick's fuckpiece and using her hips to help him fuck her just a little bit faster. And she never seemed to run out of noises to make. Most often, they came in the form of incoherent screams that rose in pitch every time that another anal orgasm hit her with all the subtlety and delicacy of a meteor strike. But then, ever so often, she'd plead with him in the filthiest way possible to keep going, eagerly offering herself and her ass in particular to him to do whatever he pleased with, so long as it involved making her cum like this.

In short, Kiki had proved herself a complete, die-hard anal whore, and she'd done so for quite some time, fighting off the fatigue caused by the never-ending onslaught of Nick spearing his cock through her distended sphincter again and again.

As for Nick, he was at long last starting to come close to cumming, with his balls practically spinning in their sack as they got ready to let loose a fresh batch of balljuice for the first time in way, way too long. With each thrust bringing him closer to the point where they'd started churning all that cum out, it was only natural that he pushed his array of augmentations harder and further increased the tempo.

That sudden spike in force and intensity proved to be the last straw for Kiki, whose eyes rolled back and tongue lolled about aimlessly as Nick's powerful drives into her anal passage rocked the whole car as it rolled along the highway, nearly knocking it out of its lane. That Kiki was cumming even harder than before was made evident by the amount of girlcum spraying out of her quivering snatch in big, wet pulses.

"Fucking whore," Growling out his praise for the bimbotasic Kiki's character through gritted teeth, Nick looked up from where the blonde babe was squirting uncontrollably underneath him to where another blonde, busty bombshell in the form of Dixxxie was straddling the front seats, her asshole still making it hard for the gearstick to operate and her pussy trying to break the vibrator that she kept plunging inside it.

"Better move out of the way, slut!" Aiming his words at Dixxxie as a warning, Nick did so while raising his left leg off the floor of the car. After Dixxxie did as he said by leaning to her right, he directed a kick at the front passenger that had its back collapse forward and bounce against the glove box.

Slotting a near-catatonic but still climaxing Kiki onto the back of the trashed front seat, Nick continued to drill her with the same irresistible relish while Dixxxie sat next to him, the stacked nympho slut-cum-rebel watching in wide-eyed awe at him reaming her friend as if trying to completely demolish the remains of the seat.

What Nick was in fact doing was pushing himself over the edge, which he accomplished through driving into Kiki's ass a couple of dozen times in the course of just under a minute before the barrier finally broke and he made her glorious booty cheeks swell outwards due to the tremor that passed through the full length of his cock, from its base to its crown.

When that tremor was followed up by a vast jet of cum that was rocketed out through Nick's cumslit and which kept going for five seconds straight, Kiki snapped back to being very much conscious, her eyes going wide and her lips parting at the sensation of the walls of her anal tunnel being not so much painted as plastered with hot, super-humanly thick jizz.

"Fill my ass, you bastard!" Kiki Minx shouted at the top of her lungs, her mouth remaining open due to Nick shoving his hips back and slamming them forwards again until he got to hear that satisfying *Thwack!* of him smacking against her cheeks hard.

"Fuck!" Already broken and battered, the front seat was now being soaked through with clear ejaculate as Kiki reacted to Nick continuing to powerfuck her ass whilst unleashing one barrage after another of viscous spunk, all of which was delivered straight into her ass while she trembled and quivered underneath him as he treated her to what was in effect a deep anal bukkake.

"Wow..." Though she couldn't see Nick cumming, Dixxxie could feel and hear the insanely powerful contractions of his balls as they pumped up one vast plume of balljuice after another, and she could see the immensely rigid shaft of his cock coiling and bucking from the violence with which his cum raced through it as it was being seesawed in and out through a now gaping Kiki's ringpiece.

"Flood her ass with cum, Nick! Fucking FLOOD IT!!!" Her synapses firing, Dixxxie realized what was happening so close to her that her huge tits were casting a shadow across the rippling muscles of Kiki's midsection, and her pussy went off like a fire hydrant, the orgasm washing over at such a rapid pace that she didn't catch on before the vibrator was being carried back out into the open on a wave of her juices, the former landing on the car floor just in time to be drenched by the latter.

Not in the mood to start fidgeting around after the inadvertently dismissed sex toy, Dixxxie replaced it with four of her fingers, packing them into her slit as if trying to block the spray of juices racing out of it.

Flooding Kiki's ass was exactly what Nick was doing, forcing it to accept one huge shot after another as his testes stayed hard at work churning out yet more, his thrusts making the seat bounce and shake until it came loose from the floor and slid forwards, something that raised the seat and saw Kiki's bubble butt slide all the way onto the base of his cock for the few seconds it took him to reassess the situation and go back to fucking her brains out.

Holding onto the seat and bombarding Nick's rock-hard, muscle-ripped stomach with one release of girlcum after another, Kiki remained in utter size-queen, cumslut heaven, her whole body tingling from the evocative nature of first having her ass broken in by such an enormous beast of a cock, then blasted absolutely full of cum.

Once it finally ended, she took a deep sigh and went limp like a ragdoll, the last of the juices of her latest orgasm pouring out of her vividly pink honeypot onto the thick root of Nick's cock.

"Good little fuckdoll whore," Nick praised her again, and despite the state he'd put her in, Kiki nevertheless shuddered with delight at his words.

"You're next," Nick shifting his attention to her and saying that made Dixxxie coo and her long eyelashes flutter as she experienced a relatively mild orgasm.

With every inch of cock that exited through her massively stretched anus, Kiki gasped a little harder, until when only the head remained to pull out, she went off again to hose the length of Nick's shaft down with her juices.

"Guess we don't have to worry about lubrication, huh..." Dixxxie smiled lewdly as she popped her ass off the gearstick.

"Shit, that's a fucking monstercock..." In the wake of the loud noise that accompanied Nick extracting the business-end of his elephantine organ from Kiki's ass, Dixxxie spoke again, but now with a voice that was breathless and brittle.

"Twenty inches, slut," Nick reminded her, not that she needed reminding, "All of them gonna be shoved up your ass."

"Fuck yes they are!" Not bothering with removing her cut-offs, Dixxxie instead squeezed herself up closer against Kiki to get out of the way as Nick aimed another kick, this one doing to the driver's seat what he'd already done to the passenger one.

Then, Dixxxie felt herself grabbed by Nick's strong hands before he manhandled her tight, toned body, cupping a feel here and there as he got her onto her tits onto the back of the collapsed driver's seat.

"I'm gonna drive everywhere like this," Dixxxie remarked, looking out the toned windscreen at the traffic all around them whilst grabbing her cheeks and spreading them for Nick.

"Better leave it on autopilot," Nick replied, teasing the mohawk-sporting babe by rubbing the head of his cock over her buttocks before sinking it in between them. Just the feel of the business-end of his schlong against her teeny anus was making the blonde bimbo happy that she wasn't standing up.

"Why, you gonna turn me into that?" A filthy smile being sent over her shoulder, Dixxxie then nodded towards Kiki, who was slumped against the other seat and mumbling dreamily with a voice so weak as to barely be audible.

Rather than say anything, Nick simply flashed Dixxxie a smile and rammed his way forwards to have her asshole balloon outwards to reshape itself round the extreme thickness of his slick, flared cockend.

Pretty much all forms of spirituality had long since been judged actively or potentially subversive by the Heliots and so successfully suppressed over the centuries that the concept itself was alien to almost all proles, who instead were dazzled with gaudy materialism and the promises of rewards in this life if they remained obedient and effective workers. Even so, the sensation of Nick's cockend being speared into her anal passage was little short of a religious experience to Dixxxie, the sensations rocking her to her core only being enhanced by how his girth made her cheeks swell out until the threads holding together the back of her minimalist cut-offs snapped into pieces.

"Tight... fucking... ass!" Nick said, pausing between each word to impale Dixxxie's succulent booty with another three or four inches of his fuckpiece. But then her tightening up of her anus slowed down his progress to almost a halt.

"You don't want me to stop, do you?" Intrigued, Nick resisted the urge to power through the horny slut's hold of his cock with her asshole.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12