Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck no!" Dixxxie replied, extremely eagerly, while continuing to use her ring of muscle to try to measure the thickness and hardness of Nick's dick, whimpering and feeling juices drip from her pussy as she flexed her backdoor to make it as tight as possible, "I just... fuck!"

Ten inches of the biggest, brawniest cock had been buried by Nick in her ass in the span of just a few moments, with ten inches just as big and hard left to go. The term monstercock, Dixxxie decided, almost wasn't enough to do it justice. Not that she was doing much thinking at the moment, and whenever she did, her thoughts quickly turned towards the overpowering desire to keep him analizing her for as long as possible.

Smiling again, Nick looked at Dixxxie's face and recognized her expression. It was that of a true size-queen slut coming to terms with the very tangible fact that his cock was every bit as big as it looked. He'd already fucked her face and throat, true, but something about cramming his cock into the ass of a super-hot whore like Dixxxie always seemed to really hammer that truth home, one inch at a time.

And that was exactly was Nick set out to do, utilizing his peak-level strength to make Dixxxie yield and let him continue packing the inches down, the ease with which he overpowered her helping to set off an orgasm that had lights dancing before her eyes as wave after wave of colossal-cumtube-in-her-ass induced bliss swept over her, each one triggering another series of her squirting out girlcum. But obviously, the main reason for those immensely powerful orgasms hitting Dixxxie was Nick forcing his cock in deeper and deeper, opening her ass up until her biggest climax as he smacked forcefully into her monstercock-skewered booty from behind.

The anal orgasms that had hit Dixxxie during the course of Nick going from halfway in to buried in her ass to the balls would be but the first six out of many, many more as he continued to pound her just like he had Kiki.

"They should have been here by now, shouldn't they?" One of the group of people that stood gathered in a subterranean car park muttered.

They were all important members of the rebellion budding on Darvon, although only one or two of them knew about Nick and why he was so important.

A short time earlier, their leader had received the coded message of 'Just one inch to go...' that Dixxxie had programmed to be sent out once the carrying Kiki, her and their passenger got close to rendezvous point. So now they were waiting, their leader impatiently so for the courier carrying what could be a vital tool in the fight against the Heliots.

"Here they are!" Another voice cried out as Dixxxie's sleek wheels rolled into view and performed a sweeping turn before coming to a halt about ten meters out from where the rebels were positioned, with its right side turned towards them.

As the car stopped and its engine powered down, the fact that it was no longer moving served to highlight how it was rocking left and right, backwards and forwards on its wheels. Even at this distance, noises that sounded like screams could be heard quite clearly coming from inside.

"Isn't anyone going to get out?" One of the rebels asked, right before something very much like a dark roar was heard coming from the car.

Nick Rayne had arrived.

After this roar that emanated from inside the car like it was coming from the bowels of hell itself, there was quiet, which was somewhat unnerving to the assembled crowd, who were exchanging surprised glances with each other. The hiatus didn't last long, however. After the deep, masculine groan had stopped its echoing around the car park, there was a thick, wet and definitively sticky SPLAT sound that rang out from inside the vehicle, which also resonated ominously around the permacrete convinces of the car park. It was followed immediately by the rich, hearty, and husky tones of a woman shrieking in orgasmic pleasure. Another of these cries echoed after the next dense, thick splatting sound, except this one was a touch higher, the voice coming from a somewhat younger and slightly more playful and high-spirited, almost girlish woman. The same combination recurred a few times, the regular chunky SPLAT sounds that resounded from the interior of the car being followed by a horny female exclamation, which more often than not contained a snatch of identifiable speech.

SPLATTT

'oooOOOOooooyeah fuck honey, drench me!'

WWWWHHHUMPPPPSPLATTTTTTT

'Ooowow, right in the fucking eyeball...'

SSSPLLOTCHTHUMP

'hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fucking whore he got you right in the eye, didn't he?'

SSSSSSPLATTTTT

'AWWWfuuuuuckkyeeeaah me too!!!'

SPLAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

'Pair of fucking pirate-faced sluts here!!'

There was much, much more of this, which went on for a period of time that literally got funny, with the accumulation of expressions, gleeful endorsement, thrilled exclamation and descriptive embellishments going on and on. Eventually, with a final thick, concussive THWAPPPPPP sound, a note of finality was sustained by the resonating of the wet twang echoing throughout the car park.

There was about a ten second hiatus where nothing happened at all, and then there was the sound of easing hydraulics, a click, and one of the doors of the car swung upwards, DeLorean style. The first thing that emerged was one stiletto-heel of a vinyl white stripper sandal with a stacked heel, followed by another one. Attached to these shoes were the most beautifully long and slenderly proportioned pair of honeyed calves, sleek shins shining, which extended and lengthened into lusciously proportioned quads. Two hands of similarly tanned hue, the arms encased in pink skin tight mesh, grasped the side of the aperture and gripped, hauling the rest of the body through -- the body of a staggeringly cockeyed and discombobulated Dixxxie, who managed to lever her astounding body upright and stand, wavering unsteadily in front of the doorway, one hand reaching up to the top of the door to steady her.

Her mirrored shades had been broken in two. One half was still theoretically where it should have been, in front of her eye, the frame around her ear, the other was dangling vertiginously off her other ear and swivelling around freely near her neck. The mohawk standing up in her buzzcut was just about recognisable, but her face was decorated with a chaotic mess of jumbled lines of thick spunk most of which was sticking to her cheeks, nose, forehead and lips, but a lot of which was hanging off her chin in wavy tendrils. All around her nose and eyes were considerable smudges of gluey white clumpy discharge that had a jelly-like consistency and was clearly stuck to her face.

Her upper torso was a similar mess, her massive tits, that were pushing out the dimensions of the figure-hugging mesh top to ridiculous, bowling-ball size and shape proportions also splattered with lines of jizz, as were her etched abdominal muscles. All in all the blonde slut was utterly caked with cum. She stood, her huge, round ass sticking out behind her as she held onto the upper door, the thin, frayed, almost bikini proportioned size of her denim shorts barely visible from the side-on view, with only her shining, succulent, assbomb visible.

There was a blur of motion, a plopping sound, and the Kiki's head emerged, swung down from the top portion of the doorway, and landed with a smack on Dixxxie's booty, where it settled, side on, with Kiki laying her head on her friend's rear like a cushion. Her head was a bulb of oozing cum. A thick rope oozed out of the side of her mouth and trickled down the golden skin of Dixxxie's ass, then her flanks. She belched loudly.

Dixxxie turned her head to the reception committee. Blearily, the figures she was looking at came into focus. She smiled in a heady, unconcerned way.

'We've picked... up... the delivery...' she began, almost slurring her words, 'took a little detour on the way back.'

'Came the scenic route,' added Kiki.

'Yeah, we did, we came the scenic route...' Dixxxie released her hands from where she was clasping onto the car, stood up unassisted, and made a series of awkward fanfare-style flourishes with her hands that spiralled around a few times vaguely into nothing. 'Took a teenie-weenie detour on the way.'

As Dixxxie made this statement, Kiki, whose head was lolling downwards after having been released from where it had been resting atop the taller slut's ass cleavage held up her thumb and forefinger pressed close together and squinted slightly through it to add ballast and credibility to Dixxxie's statement: 'Just a teenie weenie one.'

At this, Kiki almost literally slid off the back seat and out of the door, head first, the massively stacked teenage slut's gorgeous body almost melting out of the car and lolling into a heap onto the permacrete, the wholly naked young whore's body a jumble of massive tits, round asscheeks and a flawlessly sculptured torso all rolling over itself in a heap until she rearranged herself so that her backside was finally on the floor. The blonde extended an arm upwards to Dixxxie, who reached down and hauled up her younger partner. Slinging Kiki's arm around her shoulders, Dixxxie wrapped her other arm around her slender waist. The two gorgeous, cum-splattered sluts started to lope forwards to the reception committee like the walking wounded.

'I bet you're wondering how we ended up like this boss,' started Dixxxie, 'well we can explain.'

'Probably easier if we just showed them our fucking gaping, stretched out assholes, Dixxx' grumbled Kiki.

'Well we inspected the credentials of our contact very thoroughly, you see,' grinned Dixxxie.

'And he ah... inspected us,' finished Kiki.

'Quite a lot of us,' added Dixxxie.

'Inside and out.'

'Soooo ah... here he is,' said Dixxxie.

Both of the sluts posed with frozen, almost wincing smiles, each of the stacked whores with their faces scrunched up in embarrassment as they reported in. Over the course of their long-limbed shambling walk towards the figures arrayed at one end of the car park, greeting them, their faces had slid together and they had become connected by a looping, rubbery rope of semen that clung to their chin, slung between their smiles in a two-foot long lace. There was a long moment. The rope of spunk jiggled in the air between them.

'Mission accomplished?' added Kiki.

Her sentence was punctuated by the sound of a pair of boots contacting the grey permacrete behind them, accompanied by a repeated slick splatting sound. All eyes now turned away from the cum-spattered pair of huge-titted whores, who turned themselves also, to see the figure emerge from the car. Between the pair of boots something huge and heavy lolled, dangling over the lip of the car seat. From the figure's seated position it was on a level with the person's ankles. Even in silhouette it was unmistakable as the crown of a monstrous cock, the plump, heart-shaped outline of the tip giving it away. Thick, long, heavy splats of precum were roping freely from the head and plopping sloppily into a quickly forming pool between the boots.

Then, without the figure offering any other movement, the inhumanly proportioned slab of dickmeat began to rise. At first it had been drooping weightily but essentially flaccid, the bloated glans lolling a foot from the ground, but then it began to twitch, the slick head and the trunk above it starting to throb and pulsate. Soon the stiffening log of bulging dickmeat began to level upwards, as if the massy length were sprouting outward anew, the brawny tube gathering weight as it flexed upwards, transformed from the drooping shape before, uncoiling and inflating as thick rolls of muscle and brawn developed, bunching together as it began to tower upwards, veins branching on the surface, popping out of the skin and throbbing monstrously as the whole edifice unkinked itself fully and stuck out horizontally. Vibrating, throbbing, pulsing ominously in the air, the now-hulking member had attained a length of massive size, the angry-looking purple, flared corona separating out from the rim of stretched skin that had cushioned it to bulge and expand more massively. But it didn't stop there. The enormous schlong kept extending, both expanding outwards in length and pointing upwards with column-like tumescence making it continue vertically. Thick, bulky tissues bulged heavily as they flushed with blood, throbbing veins wrapped around it, ripening in bunched cords around the sides and head, strong, fibrous knots of brawny muscles ridged the thick, straight length. Then it seemed to be over. Thick, clear precum was weeping continually from the head, leaking all the way down the surface of the vascularly dilated and muscularly hulking schlong, shining slickly as it slid down the thick column in lazy rivulets, before dropping once more off the pair of enormous, gleaming, smooth balls and into the puddle on the floor.

At this point Nick stood up and emerged from the car. His trousers were in shreds around his legs as he pulled himself out and stood up, facing the reception committee awaiting him. He was bare-chested, showing off enviably developed muscles, bulging pecs and a thick, ripped stretch of abdominal muscles. His trousers had just about held together around his waist, under the belted waistband, his monstrous prong protruded outwards, pointing towards those that greeted him. It throbbed menacingly as the glistening log bobbed up and down as he stepped forwards, the massive slab of smooth purple flesh pointing the way, precum gushing from the tip.

Kiki's mouth gaped. Dixxxie put her fingers to her chin and closed it for her.

Across from Nick, apart from Kiki and Dixxxie, were three figures. It was the middle one that spoke:

'Well unless I miss my guess, within the next ten minutes I'm going to be looking like a lolly on a stick.'

12