Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 11

Story Info
Interstellar Porno Space Spy Adventure.
5k words
4.71
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

Collaboration with gunde

XXX

The speaker was standing between two men, naked to the waist, their trousers open. Their bodies were impressively muscular and tattooed, though not to the same size or amount of definition as Nick himself. Both of them had a genuinely-sized monstercock jutting out in front of them, thick, slablike, wrist-thick protrusions roped with veins and capped with round, shiny heads. Each were looking at being around the fourteen-inch mark, fifteen if perhaps they really stretched.

Between them was a woman, who had each of her hands on the dicks to either side of her, stroking the glistening, veiny schlongs both expertly and possessively. She had already brought both to the stage where their massive bull cocks were leaking precum freely, and her strokes of the pair of meat pistons were long and luxurious, keeping them on edge. They were absolute beastcocks, but they weren't remotely in Nick's league.

Nick instinctively knew he'd found the underground boss.

'That doesn't sound like the code phrase I was prepared for,' he said, unseriously.

'I think we're past that stage,' said the woman. 'I think we're already at the "split me in two" stage.' Her voice was like honey sliding over gravel. It was thick, husky, and incredibly dirty.

'But we haven't been introduced,' said Nick.

The woman smiled. She increased her rate of her jacking of the cocks on either side of her, drawing gasps and groans from the duo.

'The name's St. Whore. Maxxxie St Whore.'

Maxxxie was wearing a long, floor length, shiny black PVC coat with a high collar that stuck up behind her. It was completely open, flung behind her almost like a cloak, and the only part that she was really wearing were the sleeves. Her hands had fingerless, skintight gloves of the same material, though it was impossible to see how far these went up her arms. She was tall, but even taller with the stacked heels of the platform-soled black shiny PVC boots that she wore, the wide brims revealing only a few inches of flesh. She was wearing neither a bra nor panties, and had refused both, instead wearing only a black PVC cutaway corset that revealed both her tits and her pussy, cut with silver metallic buckles and trim. She had a gold chain around her waist that was decorated with the words 'FUCK ME' which hung off it, and an accompanying piece of jewellery that hung from her bellybutton with the accompanying word 'WHORE'. She had large golden hoop earrings that stuck out against her long, glossy, black hair with the words 'SLUT' inside each of them and sported a gold choker with the words 'CUM SLUT' that ran around her neck. Tattooed across her clavicle in a crescent shape were the words 'I NEVER SAW A COCK I DIDN'T SUCK'.

So much for the accoutrements. What really stuck out with Maxxxie was her insane body and unbelievable face. Nick would have put her at a little older than her colleagues, possibly as much as thirty.

Her tits were an eye-popping set of perfect tanned spheres pumped up to basketball size that projected out of her chest like a pair of blimps. The absolutely monumental globes were flawlessly tanned with a deep golden colour that added lustre to the smooth gleaming skin, formed into a pair of bloated, jutting orbs with small, high-set nipples. Each tit on its own was twice the width of her waist, which itself was a different form of sculptured perfection. Dwarfed by the ballooning swell of the giant jugs above them, Maxxxie's waist was dramatically slender, sleek on the sides and ruthlessly flat except for the thick, deeply edged slabs of abdominal muscles that rippled in rows, etched with corrugated lines of striation which led down to her pubic mound and perfectly shaved pussy. Maxxxie's slit was leaking fluid, the perfectly shaped pink labial lips slightly parted as thick globs of white semen dripped out of it slowly onto the floor between her legs. Maxxxie's shapely, wide hips, and the topmost part of her quad muscles in her thighs led to a curved and generously swelling portion of glossy flesh that flared outwards into succulent and juicily thick assmeat that could be seen from the front, which on one side was decorated with a succession of small, intricately detailed tattoos that flourished over her pelvis and flowed down her right leg and over her hip onto her asscheeks and beyond. Looking more closely, Nick couldn't quite credit it, but it appeared that these small tattoos were a series of artfully drawn penises.

Her body was an architecture of wondrous proportions, superhumanly conceived. Her tits were the biggest and roundest Nick had seen in any galaxy.

'What should I call you?' asked Nick, 'Maxxxie? Or St. Whore?'

'You can call me what you like, Stud. 'Slut' should cover all eventualities. What should I call you?'

'I'm Nick Rayne.'

Maxxxie raised an eyebrow and pushed her plump lips together: 'Nick, are you a mutant?' she smiled suggestively.

'No, I'm augmented,' Nick said.

'I'll say,' said Maxxxie, grinning. Her dark, smoky eyes glinted, 'but I'd say you're more mutated than augmented. That is a mutant fucking cock.'

Nick wasn't sure whether that was a complement or not. Another blob of cum dolloped lazily out of Maxxxie's slit.

'Well I'm from off-world, as you know. Things are different out there.'

'You're not kidding,' said Maxxxie, not taking her eyes from the prodigious length that Nick was causing to bob up and down in front of him, precum absolutely sluicing out the tip as a testament to the way the massively stacked sexual goddess was looking at him. She let go of the cocks on either side of her and started forwards.

'Kiki, Dixxxie, take care of Kash and Nagan.'

At her words, the cum-dripping pair of sluts, who now had regained a modicum of decorum, made their way on their high heels to the duo of studs, kneeling down eagerly in front of them and immediately slurping messily and noisily on the pair of massive, pulsating dongs.

'We went through a lot to get you here,' said Maxxxie, sliding up to Nick. She stopped two and a half feet away from him, so that his mega schlong was hovering in the air, more or less horizontal, stretching between them. She put her hands on her hips, spreading her coat a little further behind her and revealing more of the tattooed cloud of stylised cocks that were scattered in a pattern over her flank and ass.

'So did I,' said Nick. He toyed with the idea of engaging his pc muscle and doing a kegal and levelling the drooling tip up to point at her face, but so far he resisted.

'We've got a lot to talk about,' said Maxxxie, 'but I don't think now is the time.'

She took a step further forwards.

"No," As he watched the incredible, insanely stacked and gorgeous black-haired babe approach, Nick left his hands to hang by his sides and instead used the muscles in his groin and stomach to make his cock rise so fast ropes of precum flew off it to splatter onto the floor, "It's not."

The spectacle of such a ginormous piece of meat rising on its own accord drew Maxxxie to a halt. One hand raised up underneath her chin, she focused her gaze on the gaping black hole at the very tip of Nick's apple-sized cockhead. When his pisshole closed and opened rapidly as if to wink at her, she realized that standing still just made her easier to hit.

SPLAT!

Nick smiled in the wake of that single blast of prejizz having equipped pretty much the whole of Maxxxie's deceptively angelic face with a glossy sheen. Now he'd introduced himself to her.

Borderline stunned by the blast, Maxxxie let her eyelashes flutter before narrowing her eyes and keeping them on Nick as she dipped her head forwards and struck out with her pink tongue to lap up some of the clear fluids that had ricochetted off her face onto her fingers and the back of her hand.

"Mmm," The head slut purred before the tip of her tongue tapped against her plump cocksucker lips, "Delicious."

"9 minutes," Nick rolled his hands into tight fists and left his fuckpiece to point upwards at Maxxxie's face.

"Hmm?" Instinctively, Maxxxie had gone on to replace the precum stuck to her lips with her own spit when Nick's statement made her hum and attempt to cock an eyebrow. Doing the latter brought home to her just how thoroughly soaked through with the same sticky substance that the strands of hair that constituted her eyebrows had become, all from that one shot.

"9 minutes left," Nick's dick might have been 20 inches long and thicker than most people's arms, but that didn't hinder him in wagging it at Maxxxie like he would one of his fingers, "Till you're looking like a lolly on a stick."

"Fucking stud," The motion of Nick's fuckstick couldn't fail to catch Maxxxie's attention, nor could she resist letting her head rise and sink along with it even as she resumed closing in on him. More cum dripped from her pussy, the flow of it sped up by the sharp rise in the amount of pussy juices that she was drooling out from between her hairless labia.

"Slut," The corners of Nick's mouth rose in reaction to Maxxxie suddenly making her right cheek tent out obscenely by jabbing her tongue against it.

"You have no idea," Maxxxie replied, her voice a little louder than normal so she could be heard clearly over the sound of two huge cocks being pumped in and out of a pair of tight throats behind her, "How big is it?"

"Get down on your haunches and I'll tell you," Again Nick manipulated the muscles in his groin, this time to let his schlong sweep down to assume a position of standing out from between his legs at a perfectly horizontal angle, more precum flooding out to drip off its flared head.

"Fuck!" Juices streamed freely down Maxxxie's thighs and into her boots in reaction to the giant pillar of muscular, vein-mapped cockmeat being leveled at her. The PVC boots made a wet squishing sound as they bent when she dropped down to place her face right in front of the crown of his schlong.

"Monstercock..." Either it was just him, or that was some sort of popular greeting among the women of Darvon, Nick thought as hot breath washed over his cockhead in the wake of Maxxxie's soft, lustful moan.

"It's huge..." Nothing had ever had an effect on Maxxxie quite like Nick's fuckpiece was having right there and then as she squatted in front of it, her coat spread out over the ground around her boot-clad feet. Her pussy quaked, her mouth was being repeatedly filled up with so much excess spit that she was in danger of drowning, and if her heart had beat any faster, it would have made her tits jiggle.

"Nagan and Kash are the biggest I've ever handled." Another gust of warm air from Maxxxie brushed against the gleaming wet flesh of Nick's cockhead.

At this, Nick threw a quick glance over at where the two other studs in the underground car park were stood with their backs bent backwards and tight grins plastered onto their faces while Kiki and Dixxxie throat-fucked themselves on their cocks.

"How big are they?"

"Fourteen inches."

"This is bigger," Not that he needed to, but Nick chose to highlight what 'this' was in reference to by making his cock bob up and down in the air half a dozen times in rapid succession. Due to the sudden motion, the amount of precum splattering down onto Maxxxie's huge cans increased sharply. Already, even with their immense size meaning there was a lot of them to cover, the pair of firm, spherical tits were beginning to appear like they'd been liberally slathered with oil.

"No shit," When Nick's cock came to a halt, Maxxxie stared down its length. It looked like a fucking cannon. Reflexively, she opened and closed her hands.

"Stud," Maxxxie's humongous knockers surged upwards as she inhaled sharply, "I'm gonna need to slap my face with your giant mutant dick."

"Why's that?" Even as he asked, Nick raised his cock.

"Because I'm too fucking awed by it," Tilting her head back, Maxxxie had to lean quite far to her right in order to be able to send a smouldering look up at Nick, "So you'll have to knock some sense into me."

"8 minutes," Nick reeled his cock in closer to his granite-hard chest and equally impressive eight-pack. Then he let it fly.

SMACK!!!

The cry that Maxxxie unleashed was pure noise, although it was overpowered by the sudden eruption of girlcum that blasted her pussy clear of jizz and had the combination of fluid slap hard and wet into the pavement underneath her.

SMACK!!!

Maxxxie screamed louder as her face took another hit, but once more the sound of random vowels and consonants being pushed up out of her throat was drowned out by the combination of her orgasmic juices pelting the floor and the ringing aftermath of her face being whacked with such a heavy piece of prime-grade fuckmeat.

"Still awed?" The third time around, Nick tightened his pc muscle up just as gravity was about to take over completely and made sure that the crown of his fuckmast didn't do anything more violent than tap against the tip of Maxxxie's nose.

"Fuck me, it's real," Maxxxie said and followed the ascent of Nick's cock away from her face, "I almost didn't believe it."

"It's twenty inches long, and it's real," Pushing his hips back allowed Nick to bring his cock down to a horizontal position again without having it land on Maxxxie's face.

"Twenty inches..." There was something dazed about Maxxxie's voice as she finally brought her hands onto the shaft of Nick's fuckpiece to get her first feel of it, "Twenty fucking inches."

"Want another look?" All of a sudden, Nick stabbed forwards with his hips to make his mammoth cock slide through Maxxxie's dual grip like it would her asshole. The motion was smooth and even, and as the entire length of meat throbbed and flexed, it pulled Maxxxie's hands with it to her left. A couple seconds later, and its business-end became lodged against her left eye socket.

Maxxxie didn't speak. This was because she was too busy trying to reach the underside of Nick's schlong with her tongue whilst fervently jacking him off with both hands, making precum pour into her eye and down her cheek.

"Or another?" Nick swivelled his hips and took a long sideways step that resulted in the hulking shaft being laid across both of Maxxxie's eyes and prejizz dripped from the rounded tip of his cockend onto the tip of her shoulder, where her tanned skin met up with the PVC of her coat.

"Monstercock!" Her head tilted backwards by the sheer weight of the colossal cumtube balanced on top of it, Maxxxie still couldn't believe that this wasn't a dream. The closer she got to fully accepting that this was reality, the more juices dripped and gushed from her pink, swollen cunt.

"What about my balls?" Just like in the parking lot, Nick was keen to establish that Maxxxie was the genuine article and not merely posing as a nympho sizequeen whore. So he swivelled his hips again and made his schlong jut upwards and out of the way of his testes, which he planted on top of Maxxxie's eyes while he stood with his legs curved round the outside of her bronzed, bowling ball tits.

"Bull balls!" Once she'd wrapped up her excited cry, Maxxxie left her mouth open and thrust out her tongue, which she waggled against the back of Nick's scrotum where it rested on top of her face. As she used her wet muscle to scrutinize his nuts, Maxxxie was struck not just by their size, but how they were stuck in a seemingly constant state of churning and heaving.

Nick's cock was already coated with prejizz, more of which was streaming and spurting out through his cumslit in response to Maxxxie's agile tongue swirling across the underside of his balls and the way in which she would stop every few seconds to moan hard and lustily straight into nut sack.

"Fuck," Nick grunted and allowed himself a playful smile once he'd taken a step back to get another look at Maxxxie's face and the horny grimace glued to it as she stared down his schlong. Also glued to it were generous amounts of his prejizz, which had spilled off his dick and onto her forehead, eyes and cheeks, from where it was now slowly descending towards her jaw and throat, "You're not crying, are you?"

"Believe me, stud," Maxxxie's gaze shifted from Nick's cum-shooter to his eyes, "They're tears of joy."

Giving Nick her most effective come-hither look, the effectiveness of which could be measured from the power with which his latest jet of precum rushed through the gap between the two studs having their own cocks worshipped by Kiki and Dixxxie and smacked into the wall fifty feet away -- Maxxxie got her hands back in contact with his bulldong and started stroking it. At the same time, she rolled out her tongue and narrowed her eyes as precum was poured onto it like honey.

"It's like a fucking steel girder!" Maxxxie giggled and felt light-headed once she'd patted her outstretched tongue with the crown of Nick's fuckpiece and had gotten to realize how much force was required to make it budge so much as an inch.

"How long did you fuck Dixxxie and Kiki for, anyway?" After letting some of Nick's precum swirl around inside her mouth before slurping it down, Maxxxie adopted a slightly more thoughtful expression.

"An hour, maybe," Nick replied, ignoring the voice telling him to ram his dick down Maxxxie's tight throat.

"You just spent an hour straight fucking two horny sizequeen sluts, and you're still this fucking hard?" From the way in which her eyes widened, Nick guessed Maxxxie wasn't accustomed to studs with his level of endurance.

"Believe me, slut," Nick growled and raised his cock an inch or two, "I can fuck your ass all night long and still be hard when I pull out afterwards."

"Hey," At this point, it was Maxxxie's turn to shoot off a playful smile, although Nick could only just see the corners of her mouth rise behind his thick schlong, "Who said anything about anal?"

"According to Dixxxie, you're all anal whores here," Recognizing Maxxxie's tone, Nick shrugged his wide shoulders.

"Yeah, I thought I could taste her ass off this monster," Maxxxie purred, "And Kiki's too."

"Pretty soon you'll be able to taste yours too," A long rope of precum had formed to dangle off the business-end of Nick's dong, growing thicker and heavier until it couldn't sustain itself any longer and consequently dropped to land with a splat at the top of Maxxxie's forehead.

"Mmm, I don't know..." Another smooth, rich purr flowed past Maxxxie's lips before she let her coat slide off her shoulders to drop onto the floor while the rest of her rose back up again. From there, she proceeded to highlight the vast size and perfect roundness of her tits when she spun around in a smooth motion that ended with her presenting Nick with a view of the sculpted muscles of her back and the incredible character of her big, juicy ass, the halves of which were bubbly and full and screaming out to be drenched in oil and licked clean.

"You think it'll fit?" As she bent forwards, Maxxxie placed her hands on her knees and didn't involve them in any way whatsoever in making her caramel-tanned, luscious asscheeks part to reveal her swollen, parted pussy lips and the puckered shape of her teeny anus.

"Think my balloon-knot asshole can handle your giant beastcock, you tripod motherfucker?" To coincide with her voice turning nasty, Maxxxie opened her sphincter wide to have it gape at Nick before closing it tight again. In response, Nick's fuckmast were rocked by powerful, pulsing surges as prejizz dripped onto the ground and his boots.

With a dark, rumbling growl that mixed with the wet, sucking noises caused by two fourteen-inch dongs being speared in and out of a pair of tight throats, Nick stepped close enough to Maxxxie's booty that when he lowered his spunk pump, it landed with a dense thud against the inner slope of her right asscheek. From there, it slid into her anal cleavage, where its girth caused her buttocks to be pushed apart until they were ballooning out beyond her wide hips.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12