Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Maxxxie closed her eyes and cried out when that giant piece of rounded, slick meat became nestled against her ringpiece.

Rather than to enter Maxxxie's ass just yet, Nick adjusted the angle at which his drooling, throbbing cock was aimed and pushed forwards, sending it sliding forwards through the black-haired size-queen's ass cleavage and out to cast a shadow across her back that grew longer as he kept pushing.

"FUCK!!!" Rather than merely cry out, Maxxxie switched to scream at the top of her lungs in order to give voice to the orgasmic bliss that she was gripped by as Nick slammed forwards with so much force that the gold 'WHORE' dangling from her belly button swung up to smack against her toned abs.

"Slut!" As girlcum rained down from Maxxxie's quaking honeypot, Nick grabbed her by her waspish waist and gave her another hard thrust that didn't end until his stomach had smashed into her buttocks. Not satisfied with that, he pulled back and repeated the move that saw his cock scatter precum across the bronzed skin of her and black material of her cupless corset as it emerged from between her cheeks like a missile being launched.

"Fucking monstercock!" Still without involving her hands, Maxxxie clamped down tight on Nick's cumtube with her asscheeks, although she couldn't have stopped him from pushing further forwards even if she'd wanted to. Instead, she had more clear juices gush from her cunt as the tight seal that her booty cleavage had formed round the mammoth, hulking slab of fuckmeat meant that every pulse that rolled through it were reverberated throughout her cheeks, and those pulses were forceful enough to make the pair of golden, muscular globes bounce.

"Come on!" Being hit by deep, all-consuming surges of sexual ecstasy and mounting fuck-lust as she experienced the vein-ridged vastness of Nick's fuckpiece being dragged across her sensitive rosebud asshole, Maxxxie began moving her hips to slam her bubble butt closer to his crotch as he pushed forwards, then towards the business-end of his schlong when he pulled back.

"You motherfucker...!" Maxxxie had intended to say more than that as she snapped her head round to shoot Nick a cock-stirring glance over her shoulder, but she was interrupted by a blast of precum hitting her right between the eyes, as well as in her eyes and all over her nose and into her mouth.

"Ass or mouth!" Since the shots kept coming, Maxxxie tried to be succinct, "Pick one!"

"Enough teasing!" Despite how incredibly firm it was, ripples swept through Maxxxie's spectacular ass bomb in the wake of her heaving it into tight and violent contact with the base of Nick's bulging eight-pack.

Another smile flashed across Nick's face. So far, Maxxxie St. Whore was showing every sign of being just a perfect sizequeen bimbo whore. Now though came the moment of truth...

Maxxxie thought she had really and truly seen it all in her time. The porn-saturated hive-cities of Darvon IV could do strange things to a person. Pornification of society had created a docile, easy-controllable population without any thought beyond some wistful dreams of a sex-infused transubstantiation and elevation into the world of the Heliots and their protection. The entire of society slaved in difficult industrial production, toiling not for themselves but only for the benefit of a ruling caste of cruel, oblivious, and self-absorbed feudal families, who tantalised the mass of people by infusing the entire society with the aspiration of a pleasurable deliverance if only they were the one to get a golden ticket. The avatars of these dream-like and unfulfillable delusions were top whores like Katyusha Blitz and Kittycat Lust, getting every hole stretched in the Cum Bowl spectacles, plastered all over holo-vid adverts, and starring in porn-soaps, were caught up in the same game, and were not, to Maxxxie's eyes, worthy of condemnation. Maxxxie herself, the leader of this group of renegades, had theorised that some kind of counter-cultural and oppositional group could present a message of hope and optimism to spread the truth of the oppression to the masses, and was attempting to assemble a crack group of studs and sluts to make a series of transmissions that would present a pornified vision that was not tied to some unachievable transcendence, but that was achievable now, for everyone. And she was at the head of that cause.

Long story short, Maxxxie had made it her life's work to be a whore of revolutionary proportions, and had dedicated herself to the task with ferocious zeal. Her body was wholly configured towards being the most sexualised it could possibly be, and every second of her life was consumed by the desire to become a consuming sexual artefact.

Her days were spent honing her body into a cock-bursting vision of feminine perfection, engaged in voracious, dick-draining marathon orgies where impossibly virile, premium-dick packing studs were reduced to highly-piled up stacks of exhausted bodies, impressively muscled and brawnily proportioned bodies lolling in heaps, legs slung over legs, torso over torso, chests heaving asthmatically as plumes of cum still rocketed into the air from their rock-hard and spasming dicks that still sprouted from their loins, their overdeveloped sexual organs blindly and volcanically pumping and bursting with the orgasms that Maxxxie had coaxed still transfixing their bodies even as their capacity to move their limbs had seized. These sessions, truth be told, were hardly too different from what transpired when she went into the public world. The overtly sexualised and pornified culture of Darvon had seeped into the consciousness of the ordinary denizens of the planet, and as a consequence the general public was rather less inhibited in indulging in public displays. Not that Maxxxie's appearance would have had any difficulty in dislodging the scruples of even the most buttoned-up Darvonian, had the appetite for public sexualisation been any less free and easy.

There were innumerable examples of her engaging in wildly promiscuous activity in public. There was the time that she wore skintight back wet-look shiny leggings and felt something bump against her as she stood in the street, turning her head around to see two well-endowed studs that had dropped their trousers, planted the plump round heads of their sizably erect cocks onto the bulging globes of her roundly protruding booty, and who were groaning and rubbing their dicks all over the gleaming surface of the taut, smooth material that encased her buttocks, both of them creaming her junk and spraying jizz all over each other's dicks, her plump, peachy ass, and her lower back, thick ropes landing in white ribbons all over the long tresses of her long glossy black hair.

Maxxxie was no stranger to the flesh pits of Darvon, the sleazy underbelly of the hive-city where what seemed like an army of aspirant porn-studs and sluts fucked publicly, often dozens of such orgiastic spectacles taking place simultaneously inside many-chambered hangers, each of the participants hoping to get picked up and used in a contract advert for the Heliots, or maybe even getting a shot at a holo-vee porno show. Maxxxie's presence at such an occasion always resulted in comparative pandemonium as the massive-titted whore made her assets count. Everywhere she went, a queues formed as the stacked slut flaunted her eye-popping body, sinking to her knees every minute or two to get blowbanged by seven or eight studs at a time, masterfully inhaling double-doses of footlong schlongs that were fed two or three a time between her plump lips, hardly anyone able to last more than a couple of minutes before cum started spraying everywhere.

Naturally, this had brought her into contact with a continual and never-ending avalanche of gigantic monstercocks. Maxxxie was devoted to assembling a stable of behemoth-schlonged studs that would help her in her venture, and had fucked and sucked her way through thousands of likely specimens, voraciously and lasciviously draining massive dick after massive dick to sort out the merely hung from the cunt-pulverizingly hypermasculine cocksmiths. Even a couple of sessions with Maxxxie, though simply too exhausting and demanding an experience for even the most seasoned wood-slinging stud, did have the occasional effect of elevating the capacities of the truly formidably blessed, and prize amongst her massively-endowed roster of prime cum-cannon-class studs were the pair that she had brought with her to the meeting both of whom had made the grade to the next tier, each massively augmented with arm-thick dicks that represented the technological apex of what was currently possible on Darvon.

But Nick's dick. Fuck. It made her legs jelly. The sight of the heavily muscled hunk swinging around that fat, engorged python had already turned her into a quivering mess, the super-slut squirting all over even before any kind of insertion as the beastcock flung thick shot-glass sized wads of heavy, stinging cum all over the place from its rounded, arrow-shaped tip.

With Nick behind her, she was waiting for something that even she, with all of her insanely debauched experience and life of permanent arousal, had never encountered.

'I'm not just gong to fuck you,' Nick told the monster-jugged whore that was bending forwards in front of him, arms locked as her hands wrapped around her ankles, her legs straight, 'I'm going to fuck you up.'

12