Gina Plays Mini Golf

Story Info
A corporate secretary with a penchant for pain entertains.
7.7k words
4.51
11k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This story doesn't fit neatly into any particular category, so I've placed it in "Fetish". It has elements of BDSM, elements of hotwife/cheating, elements of object insertion fetish, elements of cum fetish... Because of the last two, I've placed it here. If any of that isn't your style, feel free to keep scrolling and have a good read elsewhere. For those who like a longer story with a bit of twisted excitement (but still relatively safe), enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________

Gina had a typical corner office in a typical skyscraper downtown. Her firm, Black Pyramid Corporation International, had a typical ostentatious lobby with a statue of a golden lion, like so many of their competitors did. Her sensible heels clacked across the marble floor, past reception, and she reached into her simple clutch for her BPCI keycard. She nodded at security as she scanned in, and headed to her corner office on the 12th floor. It was the executive floor, and the plaque on her door read "Stable Securities Division", and below that, "Director Regina Huffman". She checked that the hall was clear, pressed her card to the unobtrusive black pad attached to the door, and pushed her way in.

That was where the "typical" ended. BPCI had no Stable Securities Division, and the room she was entering was a staging area, not a workspace. Instead of a large mahogany desk like many of the C-suites down the hall, her office had racks and racks of lingerie, costumes, corsets, and the like. Instead of file cabinets there were mirrors, and instead of boxes of accounting ledgers or research, there were dildos, handcuffs, whips, plugs, and toys of every size and shape. Regina slipped in quickly and shut the door behind her.

She had not been tricked into this job, like some cliche bimbo. Although, the corners of her mouth turned up in the hint of a smile as she realized that her path to this office was just as cliche in some ways. A bored housewife, unsatisfied with her sex life at home, and seeking new adventures... maybe a different cliche, but just as widespread, at least in her hometown. Sex with her husband Todd was fine, but it just didn't quite scratch that itch deep inside her. He was a good man, a good husband, and made plenty of money for them. She loved everything about him... but he was just so damned respectful all the time.

Early in their relationship, when they were still testing each other out, she had tried to explain her needs to him. She might be graceful and proper at a dinner party, but in the bedroom she was an absolute slut. She needed to be dominated, used, degraded- treated like a piece of meat. Bless his heart, Todd had tried. He called her a few names, and he even slapped her once. But he apologized afterward, and he almost cried. She needed someone to wreck her, leave her sore and bruised, with her pussy gaping and satisfied. She needed to be used. Todd was great, but once they married their sex was the same as she imagined every other wife on the cul-de-sac put up with: missionary with the lights off until he grunted and fell asleep. The rest of their marriage was fine, but her itch grew stronger as the first years of their marriage passed.

So when she had been contacted by a headhunter, and the job description included "stress relief of executives and potential clients", she came to the interview with her eyes wide open. At first she wasn't sure if the position was a glorified masseuse, or closer to what she desired. But after the second interview, the CEO (to whom she'd report directly) pulled her in for a one-on-one. The first half of the interview was the important part; he made clear exactly what her duties would be, and made it clear how much discretion was valued. The second half of the interview took only five minutes- she had a very talented tongue.

In the following two years, she earned the trust of the CEO, and now she was valued not only for her dedication and her physical attributes, but also for her perception and her intelligence. It was remarkable how much insider knowledge people would discuss after the "bimbo" satisfied them. And when they dismissed her as not understanding or unimportant, well... sometimes knowledge was power. Particularly in negotiations and in landing new clients.

Today was the latter- a potential new client that had an impressive portion of the market share in their industry. Jack, her CEO, had made it clear that today was the day to bring her A-game if there ever was one. She slipped off her blazer and unbuttoned her top, hanging them both on the hangars at the end of the rack as usual. Her simple beige bra was replaced with black lace, her slacks and boy shorts replaced by a similar thong, and the sensible heels were set aside for some less practical ones that accentuated her legs a little better. As she flipped through the outfits, a post-it caught her eye. This room's privacy and security were closely guarded (to the frustration of the IT staff that felt they deserved access everywhere), but Jack had limited access, which he did not abuse. Most times he allowed her to choose the outfits and the toys, but occasionally the clients had certain proclivities. Apparently today was one of those days. The post-it simply said "mini golf" in Jack's sloppy handwriting, but that was enough. She rolled her eyes and picked a golf skirt that almost covered her ass, and a crop top that wasn't exactly see-through, but certainly wasn't opaque.

As she approached the mirrored vanity to touch up her hair and makeup, she felt the familiar tingle deep in her pussy. Getting here at eight and changing out of her working housewife uniform was all routine, but when she stared at her body in lingerie, and modified her makeup to be just a bit sluttier, that was when she started to get excited for the day. One of the things she loved about the job, besides the obvious, was that every day was different. Some days she spent basically relaxing all day with a good book, interrupted only for a lunchtime blowjob in Jack's office. Some days she was tied up and beaten and humiliated for hours by large groups of men. Some days the client was a woman, usually one who had "always wanted to try this out, but never had the chance." Those days were especially fun. Women have a particular cruelty for each other, and nothing soaked Gina's panties faster than punishment.

She allowed her hands to roam over her body as she took in the image in the mirror before her. She might not be in college anymore, but if anything her body had gotten better with age. Her breasts, non-existent at eighteen, had filled in to nice C-cups that remained surprisingly perky. Her nipples had always been sensitive, and as she traced them lightly through the blouse and bra, an involuntary shiver ran down her spine. She turned to admire her tight ass, kept high and firm with a daily run, spanked herself once, and then spread her legs. She allowed herself to rub her pussy only twice under her thong before turning to the door at the rear of her "office".

There was a private walkway from her room to Jack's office. When he had first told her about it, she was expecting some dark musty hallway out of a detective novel or a board game, but this hallway ran along the outside of the building, and the outward facing wall was sheer glass. The view never failed to take her breath away, and today as she looked out over the city was no different. She took her time walking down the hall, then slipped quietly into Jack's office. She was a perfect servant for all of his needs, and that included business. So as to not interrupt him, she stood in the corner while he typed away. He was about 6'2", and his broad shoulders and blonde hair made him a perfect example of the American Salesman. He glanced up with his piercing blue eyes and simply gave her a little motion with one finger.

She spun as directed, showing all of her assets in their full (although covered) glory. He smirked briefly, then returned to his work for another few minutes while she stood patiently in the corner. As he sent off whatever today's proposal or directive contained, he beckoned her over to his desk and turned his formidable attention to her. Without a word he bent her over and lightly caressed her ass, then gave each cheek a firm quick swat. She gasped in pleasure and surprise- even though she knew it was coming, it still surprised her every time- and he pulled her panties to the side and slipped one finger into her soft pussy.

He fucked her with his index finger for only a few seconds, then withdrew it wet and fed it to her forcefully. They still had not exchanged any words, but his control over her was as evident as ever. Even if the paychecks stopped coming, she doubted she would stop showing up for these sessions daily.

With a grin, he forced her to her knees and finally spoke. "Get the first one out of the way quickly," he ordered her, and she unbuckled his belt and grasped his cock inside his slacks. With a dick like his, it was no wonder that he was confident. She had never measured, but he had to be at least nine inches long, and thick enough around that her fingers didn't touch when they wrapped around the base of his shaft. He always left her jaw sore, a wonderful reminder each night of their time together.

She pulled his dick out of his pants and slapped her own face with it, staring up at him innocently just the way he liked. He wasn't hard yet, but when she slipped her tongue under the head of his cock he suddenly grabbed the back of her head and shoved her forward until she gagged on his thick member. He held her head in place and fucked her like a fleshlight until his cock had swelled to its full length in her mouth (and throat), and the sound of his balls slapping against her chin caused her pussy to flood again. These panties were not going to survive the day.

Once he was hard, he finally released the back of her head and allowed her to do what she did best. And she was fucking good- she attacked his dick like it was her last meal, slurping loud and messy all over his cock. Her head pistoned back and forth, and one hand crept into her panties while the other gently cupped Jack's balls. His thick shaft was coated with her saliva, and a good bit of her lipstick too, and when she looked up at him again Jack's face betrayed that he was getting close to cumming.

This was only the first of many, and although she would have preferred to be cum on like a good slut, she instead swirled her tongue around his shaft and prepared to swallow. With an abrupt grunt, Jack flooded her mouth with his hot cum- no wonder he wanted to get this one out quickly! She tingled in anticipation of a much longer fucking as she focused on draining his balls of every last drop of cum currently available. She gently squeezed his balls, and regretfully removed her wet fingers from her slit to wrap instead around the base of his cock and milk him dry. She looked up at him and smiled, showing him a mouth full of cum, but before she could swallow his hand was around her neck. She couldn't breathe, let alone swallow, and he leaned down and whispered into her ear.

"In your sloppy cunt, slut."

She slid two fingers inside her mouth, and pulled out as much cum as she could. Pulling her panties out, she dove the same fingers into her pussy, and fucked herself hard and fast until he grabbed her wrist. She moaned in frustration, knowing it would be hours before she was allowed to cum, but already feeling a bit close. And feeling wet as a fucking waterfall.

"Mmm. Good girl," Jack's voice brought her back. "Now fix yourself up."

Gina stood up and fixed her clothes, then turned back to the impressive man in front of her.

"So, mini golf today?" The corners of her mouth turned up in a smile at their inside joke.

"Yes slave." Jack replied. "I have some potential clients coming in from Takahashi, and we met on the golf course yesterday. I offered drinks and a chance to work on their short game today. You will be waitressing and assisting us in... the usual other ways."

"Yes sir." She moved over to the tray of drinks that lived in the corner of Jack's office, and checked that everything she needed was there. Although a large portion of her duties relied on her orifices, she took pride in her ability to excel at hostess duties as well. Mixing drinks (and keeping them topped), serving hors d'oeuvres, and just generally making sure that the meeting's needs were met was a point of pride for her, and occasionally required more work than her sexual duties. Today, however... she doubted the drinks would be the hard part.

There was a knock at the door, and Suzie (the shared executive assistant) announced that their visitors were in the lobby. Jack thanked her and left for the moment to bring the Takahashi executives, while Gina straightened her skirt and breathed in deeply to calm her nerves. Gina was by no means scared, but she always got very excited for these meetings, and it was important that she remain calm... at least at first. She placed the putting set unobtrusively near Jack's desk, and retreated to the corner to prepare for drink orders.

Jack burst in, already laughing with the Takahashi group like they were old friends, and gestured to her in their familiar rhythm. Gina looked up at the group (all men this time), and sized them up while she took orders from each of them in turn. There were three of them, and Gina was already thinking ahead with an inward smile to the soreness she'd be feeling later today. The tallest, and from his demeanor likely the CEO, had broad shoulders and the same black hair all three Asian men shared. He ordered scotch on the rocks with a dismissive tone, and his subordinates (she assumed) followed suit. The other two were taller than her, but not by much, and fairly nondescript in their black and white suits.

Jack winked at them as she turned and bent over to place the ice into their tumblers. She knew exactly how much this made her skirt rise up her thighs, and she bent just enough to reveal where her bubble butt started, but not quite enough for them to catch a peek at her panties just yet.

One of them whispered to the other in Japanese about her outfit, and she smiled towards the corner. She had been worried they'd speak in Mandarin or something she was less comfortable in, but she was fluent in Japanese, and knew she'd earn her pay today. In more ways than one.

She straightened from the waist, almost imperceptibly wiggling her ass as she rose. She turned with the tray, and the three men averted their eyes. Jack enjoyed looking at her, but his eyes had been locked on the Takahashi group while they were distracted. There was a reason his company had risen to the level they had- he liked to play, but he knew how to work these meetings like no one else. Which is why she had been hired in the first place. She made a show of bowing to each Japanese man as she handed them their whiskeys, partially as tradition demanded but partly so they could "sneak" glances down her top. She pushed her cleavage together just a bit, but not enough to be noticeable. The third man blushed slightly, and she smiled up at him.

Jack took his usual old-fashioned, and smirked when she licked her lips at him, unseen by their visitors. She loved pushing him to take her harder and farther, and his smirk made her pussy twitch in anticipation. He took a sip with his fierce eyes locked into hers, then announced to the room that it was time to play some golf.

She asked each man if there was anything she could do for them, stressing the word "anything", not enough to be cliche but enough to plant the idea in their heads. Jack dismissed her, and she went to the corner and kneeled on the pillow placed there for just this reason. Well, this reason and one other. The Takahashi CEO raised an eyebrow at this, but she was soon forgotten as they grabbed clubs and balls from Jack's bag and began to putt on the makeshift green.

The little "hole" (a short felt leading to a cup with a device to pop the ball back out) was a bit lopsided, which was the secret to the game that only Jack and Gina knew. Jack sank a few putts, but the other men's shots kept rolling off the left side of the green.

After his third miss, Takahashi (Gina had now overhead enough to put together that the company was named either after him or his predecessors) blamed the bad shot on his golf ball. Gina rose from her position and approached him with an innocent look up.

"Sirs, would you like me to clean your balls?" She knew exactly what she was doing, and the second man (Nakamura) almost choked on his scotch in surprise. Takahashi laughed and handed her his golf ball, clearly not marked by grass or dirt in this luxury office.

Instead of popping it into a ball cleaner or using a rag, Gina licked the ball suggestively, her long tongue wrapping around each side while she held eye contact with Mr. Takahashi. She popped it in and out of her mouth, gave it a kiss and returned it to the floor, bending at the waist.

"Next?" She turned to the recovering Mr. Nakamura with mock innocence, and was surprised by Takahashi's boldness when he slapped her ass with a laugh.

Nakamura handed her his ball and she repeated the earlier treatment, this time popping her ass toward him when she finished to encourage him to spank her like his superior had. The poor young man barely grazed her ass before he turned pink and averted his eyes.

The third man, whom Gina thought was named Lee, held her eye contact much better than Nakamura had, and spanked her ass with a strength she wouldn't have guessed from his frame. With a twinkle in her eye, she turned to her boss and offered to similarly serve him. Jack's voice carried through the room.

"Well, I haven't been having the same trouble these men have. But I suppose my shaft could use some attention." He handed her his putter, and she suggestively licked the cold metal.

He didn't wait for her to return his club before swatting her ass, and unlike the other men he made no pretense of being embarrassed. He swatted both sides hard enough to sting, and Gina's pussy started to flood as she gasped. She bent forward just slightly, and his third swat caught her under the skirt.

Satisfied that she had all four men at least somewhat hard, she returned Jack's club and asked him if there would be anything else at the moment.

"As a matter of fact, there's one more thing you can do. That piece of shit is acting up again," he gestured to the golf hole, "and I need you to see if you can do anything about that."

"Yes sir," she replied and walked over to the putting area. She made a great show of fiddling with the mechanism before setting it down and getting a close look. Of course, to really see if it was level, she had to bring her head to the ground. So she got on her knees and her elbows, and raised her ass high in the air with her face pressed to the carpet. She held this position, flashing her black panties and her contrasting ass to the room, wriggling as she pretended to make some adjustments.

Jack walked behind her and started teasing her ass with the shaft of his club, first on each cheek and then sliding deliciously down to her covered mound. The friction from the grip against her panties was infuriatingly mild, but she felt a tingle rush through her body as he dug in slightly. Then the pressure was gone... but only for a second. With a quick flick of his wrist the handle smacked against her pussy, and she let out a small high-pitched yelp of surprise.

She immediately felt warm, and when he swatted her a second time she moaned very quietly for only him to hear. The businessmen behind Jack were starting to grow bolder, but they still had no idea how much this afternoon had in store for them. Jack withdrew to the side, and Gina reluctantly got up and pronounced the hole fixed.