Gina Plays Mini Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whore," as he sprayed her lips and her cheek.

"Slut," as he came over her tits.

"Sloppy wet dirty cunt..." as his last few drops splattered across her navel.

She arched her back, presenting her cum-covered body as a canvas to him, and he twisted her nipple hard enough to get her body across the finish line.

She came loudly and messily, rubbing her pussy and thrusting her mound against her own fingers. Her head was thrown back, but Jack's pull on her nipple kept her ass off the floor and her back arched. Her orgasm came hard and fast, and she spasmed and gasped in pleasure. She squirted between her knees, not a pornstar's gush but a clear sign of her orgasm throwing her body out of her control. She continued to spasm, and when Jack released his hold on her aching nipple, she dropped to the floor spent and limp like a well-used toy. Which is what she was, and what she wanted to be.

The orgasm continued to rip through her body, and she twitched on the floor, aware of everything in the room but not willing (or wanting) to move. Her body was covered in cum from her asshole all the way up to her hair, her makeup was destroyed, her clothes lay discarded across the room, and she wouldn't have it any other way. She was utterly used and utterly satisfied, happy to be filled, bruised, and cum on. She wore the cumshots and the bruises as badges of honor, and her aching pussy and asshole were just more proof of a fuck well done.

Jack zipped up and left the room to "freshen up", and Gina closed her eyes and focused on the Japanese conversation above her. She dreamed of the bath she would take back in her suite's bathroom (Jack would probably carry her there- he was very good at aftercare), and started taking mental notes as the conversation turned from the room's activities to the upcoming negotiations. The business men underestimated her, as usual, and when she finally retreated back down the glass hallway, it was with a body covered and full of cum, but a mind full of corporate secrets. She had earned every drop today, and every dollar she was paid.

It sure beat staying at home and baking a casserole.