Gina Pt. 05

Story Info
Gina and Ann look after the Masters Guests.
7.3k words
4.41
6.2k
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Part 5

Gina sat at the table eating her breakfast with the Master and Ann. This always felt a bit funny to her as Bill had always insisted that she eat after him and usually after she had serviced him sexually in some way. Ann and the Master however, always allowed her to eat her meals with them and she adored them for it.

Gina listened to the conversation between the Master and Ann as they discussed the visit this evening from what were apparently very important business connections of the Master.

Ann: "What time are they arriving?"

The Master: "We will arrive here at five and meet in my office. I think probably an hour or two at the most. When we are finished I will give you two to them to play with."

Ann: "That sounds wonderful Darling. I have an appointment today for hair, nails, waxing so I am sure they will be satisfied."

The Master:"OK, but I want you here at five to meet them. Do not be late!"

Ann: "Of course not Darling. The appointment is at one so I will be home in plenty of time. You know that I follow the rules!"

The Master: "One other thing that I should tell you is that Sheila is apparently a right sadistic bitch so be careful as I don't want my property damaged!"

Ann: "So, Sheila is one. The other one?"

The Master: "Carrie."

With that, the couple pushed their dirty plates towards Gina so that she could wash them up. The Master went to his office and then left in the Volvo without saying another word to Gina or to Ann. Gina had noticed that he was gone a lot this week. Leaving just after eight and not returning until after midnight. There had been no sex since that first evening as he was literally exhausted when he returned. A quick shower and he was asleep in minutes. His only release, his daily morning blow job from Gina.

The Mistress had also not pushed Gina for sex and this was probably because her body was recovering from the brutal pummelling it had taken from the Master on Gina`s first night. Gina didn't have the courage to ask Ann what she had done to be treated in such a fashion.

As Gina was finishing in the kitchen and preparing to do the laundry Ann came into the kitchen. She looked absolutely stunning in a grey skirt suit with a pencil skirt and short jacket. The blouse was silk and a pale pink and her nylon clad legs finished in four inch pink heels that matched the blouse.

"Gina, I am off to meet friends for lunch and then to my beauty appointment. You heard the Master, we have to be perfect today. So get the laundry in and then go through the complete process of waxing, wash and style your hair. Varnish on toe and finger nails. Lipstick and eye makeup. I have left everything for you in the drawers in your bedroom. I don`t think there will be any anal play with these two but you better do an enema, just to be sure. I will be back in plenty of time to meet the Master`s guests! "After saying this, Ann turned and left in the little Fiat Panda and Gina started to do as she had ordered.

Gina completed her chores quickly and hung the laundry out on a washing line in the rear of the property. It was a beautiful day and it would be dry in time for her to retrieve it before the guests arrived. Going upstairs she went about her personal grooming tasks. In two hours she was finished.

Apart from her freshly washed and blow dried auburn locks there was not another hair on her body. She had used a little mirror to check her arse and pussy for any hairs the wax had missed.

The enema was done as she showered. Since the first night she had done this as part of her showering regime just in case her Master wanted to stick his big cock up her arse. She smiled at this thought as she rummaged in her suitcase for her best lingerie. She found a black garter belt with little satin roses on it that Bill had brought back from some business trip in Paris. She opened her last new package of stockings, they were the same black as the belt. Laying the stockings on the bed, she rushed downstairs to retrieve the washing as she didn't want any ladders or holes in them before the evening.

Luckily the Master and Mistress were not home so her dress code mistake would not be punished. Putting the dry washing away to be ironed tomorrow she went back upstairs. She still had at least three hours before the arrival of her Master and his guests. She looked in the drawers and located a vast array of makeup that Ann had left for her. Gina was surprised that they were all new and not just Ann`s rejects.

Gina sat at the beauty table with its large mirror and experimented with her makeup, trying to find a look that was perfect. After more than an hour she was satisfied that this was the best she could do. Her nails were painted bright red to match the little roses on her garter belt. Her lipstick was also red but not lathered on. It was just enough to enhance her thick cupid bow lips. Her eye shadow was a deep green that matched her eyes and she had used just a little mascara to supplement her long eye lashes.

Gina lay on the bed and waited for the time to pass. After an hour or so, she looked at her little alarm clock and saw it was a quarter to five and the Mistress was still not back. Gina thought she was cutting it a bit fine as she rolled the stockings up her freshly waxed legs and attached them carefully to the four clips on each leg of the garter belt. She was checking her appearance in the mirror as she heard the distinctive engine sound of the Volvo as it pulled into the drive.

Gina had just assumed her normal position, kneeling at the bottom of the stairs facing the front door as she heard her Master approaching. His deep Baritone was easily recognisable to her and she also heard two distinct women's voices laughing and talking with him as they approached. The Master pushed the door open and the two women entered and he followed like the perfect gentleman.

Gina had her eyes to the floor but raised them when the deep masculine voice said, "Good evening Gina. These are my associates Sheila and Carrie."

Gina was a little taken aback by the two women. Her Master had described them as raving dykes and she had stereotyped them as being old, fat and looking like men in women's clothing. Nothing could have been further from the truth as they were very beautiful and feminine women.

Sheila was tall at nearly six feet. She had a face like a Greek Goddess that was framed by perfectly styled long blonde hair. She was dressed in a pale green pant suit that looked very expensive and she had a pale yellow silk blouse underneath that barely contained her huge D-cup breasts. On her feet were flat leather pumps that were a darker green than the suit. Her subtle makeup just highlighted the beauty of her face and especially the deep blue eyes.

Carrie was shorter at around five feet eight. Her jet black hair was cropped in a short fashionable cut that curled around her ears. She was wearing a short red dress that reached to only about four inches above the knee. The stockings or tights she wore were black and a very sheer nylon that was almost translucent. She had three inch red heels to match the dress and these brought her to nearly the same height as Sheila. Her makeup was harsher, with thick mascara that framed her bright hazel eyes along with the heavily applied brown eyeshadow. Her lipstick was also a faint brown colour and Gina was surprised by the fact that it looked really good on her. Gina saw that her breasts were much smaller than Sheila`s. They were like little bumps in the silk dress she was wearing and there was no doubt that she had no bra on.

Gina said, "Good evening Madam. Good evening Madam;" as she nodded to each of the women in turn.

She quickly looked at her Master and saw he had a face like thunder that changed when he said, "Gina, show are guests into the lounge and give them a drink. I have to use the bathroom so when you are finished come upstairs to my bedroom."

Gina stood and showed Sheila and Carrie into the large lounge. She prepared the vodka and tonics that both had requested from the small bar in the corner. Leaving them chatting in the lounge she hurried up the stairs to find out what her Master wanted.

She had hardly set foot in the bedroom when the Master shouted at her "Where is your Mistress?" He was angrier than Gina had ever seen him. His face was red and the veins were sticking out in his neck. Gina was petrified.

Gina mumbled, "I-I-I am not sure Master. She left for her appointment and I haven't seen or heard from her since." Just as she finished speaking they both heard the front door open and then close quickly as someone had hastily entered.

Her Master looked at Gina and in a quiet voice he said, "You have done well Gina. You look very nice, and I am sure that our guests will appreciate your efforts later!" With that he went downstairs to find Ann with Gina in his wake.

Gina stayed about two yards behind her Master as he confronted Ann half way up the stairs. Gina glued her eyes to the stair carpet as the couple had a conversation in hushed tones so as not to upset their guests. The Masters anger was apparent though in the way he hissed his side of their conversation. Ann`s terror was also evident as she stammered over every whispered comment.

The Master: "Where have you been Ann?"

Ann: "I am so sorry Darling. Someone blocked me in at the parking lot and it took over an hour for me to find them!"

The Master: "That is no excuse! I told you how important this was for me and you have let me down badly!"

Ann: "I promise I will make it up to you Darling. It really wasn't my fault!"

The Master. "We will address this later. For now, lose the suit and come and meet our guests!"

The Master pushed roughly past Ann on the way down to the lounge, and if it hadn't been for Gina`s quick thinking in grabbing her arm she would have surely fallen down the stairs. Gina could see the distraught look on her face as she offered Gina a small smile for saving her from a fall. She went up the stairs to her bedroom as Gina went down to see if the Master required her for anything.

Entering the lounge she saw that the Master had hidden his undoubted anger towards Ann and was being the perfect host to the two ladies. Gina silently knelt in a corner and watched as he prepared drinks and laughed and joked with the couple. The only time Gina saw a break in the Master`s mask of cheerfulness was when Ann entered the lounge and a grimace crossed his face briefly before the false grin returned.

Ann looked spectacular. She was dressed in just a purple bra and thong set that came with a thick matching garter belt that supported smoky grey stockings by three straps on each leg. The stockings had a thin black seam in the back. The bra was a peep-hole design and her nipples protruded through the holes and Gina took a deep breath as she noticed the nipple clamps attached to them. Her hair was done in waves of blonde perfection and held back from her face by a multitude of pins and this caused it to run in open ponytail below her shoulders.

Her makeup, nails and eyebrows had been done professionally and she stood on unbelievable stiletto heels in the same purple as the underwear. The heels of which must have been a minimum six inches that caused her bum and tits to be pushed out in opposite directions.

Gina thought her Mistress looked gorgeous, as the deep Baritone filled the room, "This is my wife Ann. We apologise for her tardiness and we will address that later," and with menace he finished, "And maybe you will get to watch!"

The two ladies nodded a greeting to Ann, and she nodded back.

The Master picked up his drink and spoke to Sheila and Carrie, "There will be enough time for all of that later, but now to business. If you would like to follow me please?" and he led the two ladies to the office and the door clicked shut.

Gina and Ann were silent after the three had left. Ann walked to the bar and poured gin into a glass before topping it up with tonic water. The measure was definitely more than a double. She drank the whole glass in one, before making a similar strength drink and sitting on the sofa and sipping it as she stared at some unseen object in the far distance.

Gina and Ann stayed in the lounge. Gina kneeling and Ann sitting, whilst regularly topping her glass up. When the door to the office opened about ninety minutes later, too much laughter from the three people that had been inside, Ann was pretty much three sheets to the wind.

Ann still managed to stand as the Master and the two ladies entered the lounge. Gina was amazed she could stand on those high stilettos at all, and let alone after all that gin.

The Master ignored Gina and Ann and turned to Sheila and Carrie before asking, "Do you want another drink or just to go straight to playtime?"

Sheila and Carrie looked at each before agreeing that they had had enough alcohol for the moment but maybe later. They both eyed Gina and Ann like a pair of sharks finding two lone swimmer.

Sheila could not hide her arousal as a blush spread up her throat and onto her cheeks. She throatily asked the Master, "Can we start already. I am wetter than a Bank Holiday Monday, and I cannot wait to play with these two gorgeous things! I have been thinking about it all evening, which I am sure was your idea all along you devious bastard!"

Now the Master turned to Ann and curtly said, "Ann take our two guests to the playroom and ensure that they have a good time. When you are finished you can call me and we can finish the evening with an encore!" The last sentence was issued in a voice that barely hid the venom behind it.

Ann walked unsteadily towards the stairs after saying, "Ladies, if you would like to follow me?" and then a sharp, "Gina!"

Gina rose from her position kneeling in the corner and followed the other three women up the stairs and she saw her Master return to his office and shut the door. As she got to the top of the stairs she saw that Ann had stopped in front of one of the spare bedrooms. Gina had been told not to clean the two spare rooms unless they had overnight visitors so she had never been inside them.

Ann turned to Sheila and Carrie and slurring slightly from the gin she seductively asked, "All together or two to a room?"

Carrie and Sheila answered loudly and simultaneously, "Together!"

Ann pushed the door open and entered. Gina was interested to see what it looked like inside. She entered last and looked around. The centre piece was a massive bed similar to the Master`s. However, this one had poles on all four corners with chains attached that were clipped to leather restraints. There was a shelf similar to the Punishment room that held lubricants and dildos and vibrators of various sizes. There was the large floor to ceiling windows that could be found in every room of the house and Gina gasped when she saw manacles hanging from a beam in front of them. Anybody who was placed in the manacles could be seen from miles away if the light was on.

Still slurring and notecibly a little unsteady on her feet Ann said," Why don't we get you ladies out of those clothes and let Gina and I relax you after your hard working day? Do you have a preference?"

Carrie answered first, "Gina for me. I just love that auburn hair and her lingerie is to die for!"

Gina saw Ann go pale as she realised that she was stuck with the sadist and she only perked up slightly when Carrie added, "We can always swop later if you want Sheila?" which was met with a nodded agreement from the tall blonde.

Ann went straight to Sheila and helped her off with her jacket and laid it carefully on a chair in the corner. Delicately Ann undid the buttons on the blouse and steadily Sheila`s massive breasts were exposed and found to be encased in an almost see through bra the same pale yellow as the blouse. Ann ran her hands over the huge mounds with a feather touch that brought a small moan from Sheila. Ann reached behind Sheila and released her bra and the two large breasts fell forward after their escape from the thin material of the brazier. They were even larger out of the blouse, but unusually she only had very small nipples about the size of a peanut.

Gina went to Carrie and undid the zip on the side of the red dress and went to remove it before Carrie stopped her by grabbing her hand and whispering, "Not yet Gina. I like to watch. You can fondle my breasts through the dress as we watch these two. It looks like Ann could be a good lover. I do hope I didn't choose wrong?"

Gina went behind Carrie and whispered in her ear so that Ann and Sheila couldn`t hear, "Yes Madam. Whatever you would like. I will try to please you Madam, as that is what my Master has told me to do. Just tell me what you want, and I shall do it!"

As Gina`s hands closed around Carries small bumps that were her breasts she felt Carrie`s rock hard nipples pressing against the dress. She traced the mounds of her breasts with her fingers in ever decreasing circles until they played over Carries erect nipples like a sea breeze tickling the hard skin beneath the silky material.

Carrie never took her eyes off of Ann and Sheila. Ann was now bending slightly and sucking on Sheila`s nipples and even at one point holding each in turn between her teeth. Her hands were massaging the fleshy mounds and Ann varied the strength and tempo of her hand movements which elicited a mewling sound from far down in Sheila`s throat. The mewling became a deep groan as she exerted increasing pressure as she rolled the nipples in turn between her thumb and forefinger.

Gina continued to run her fingers over Carrie`s small breasts and even used her finger nails to graze the concealed nipples. This was rewarded with a deep intake of breath from Carrie and also a finger rubbing Gina`s slit as Carrie pushed her hand behind her and between Gina`s legs. Gina opened her legs slightly to allow Carrie better access and her finger now pushed through Gina`s labia and into her moist vagina. Gina let her hand fall to the hem of the dress and was just about to probe for Carrie`s pussy when she scolded her, "No Gina, just do as I told you. There`s a good girl!" and Gina`s hand returned to Carrie`s breast and Carrie`s finger was joined by a second one in her pussy.

As Gina and Carrie watched, Ann dropped to her knees and undid the belt holding up the pants of Sheila`s pant suit. The zip was quickly and expertly lowered and the waist button released and Ann pulled the trousers slowly down and they all saw the delightful pale yellow panties that matched Sheila`s bra. There was a visible small wet patch on the material covering her pussy and Ann reached up and sucked the material into her mouth as if trying to drain the liquid out of the silk. Sheila groaned and put both hands on top of Ann`s head and pushed her hard against her crotch. Ann pushed back and whilst looking up into Sheila`s eyes she nibbled with her teeth at the wet gusset of the panties before holding it in her teeth and then pulled the panties down without using her hands.

Gina was full of awe at this trick and made a mental note to get Ann to teach her how to do that. As Sheila`s panties hit the floor, so Carrie pushed away from Gina and in one fluid movement she pulled the dress over her head and threw it to one side. Gina looked down and saw that they were stockings and not tights. Thigh highs, that stopped about six inches from a completely shaved and pantie free pussy. Carrie was going commando. Carrie returned to Gina`s embrace and Gina continued to run feather like touches over the now naked breasts and occasionally running her finger nails over the hard nipples as Carrie seemed to enjoy this the most.

After one such contact of nipple to nails Carrie leaned her head back and whispered to Gina, "Now Gina! Now you can play with my pussy, but gently and with the nails again. They felt sooooo....." She never finished the sentence as Gina`s nails traced gently across her hard clit and Carrie bucked and let out a long, Aaaaaaaaaaah!" Gina continued to play with one of Carrie`s breasts as the other hand played with the wet opening between Carrie`s legs. They were still standing and Carrie was still watching her friend and Ann, even though her attention was being drawn elsewhere.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12