Gina Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Once Ann had got Sheila`s panties out of the way she went to work on her pussy. She was licking and sucking and had both hands on Sheila`s arse cheeks as she pulled the woman onto her mouth and tongue. Sheila was struggling for breath as she pushed Ann harder onto her sex. Ann did not relent and when she slipped one finger sharply into Sheila`s arse the tall blonde`s legs started to wobble and she was panting and bucking her hips against Ann`s mouth and nearly chanting, "Fuck Ann! My God. Oh my God. Stick your tongue in my dripping pussy. Oh fuck my arse with your finger. Yes like that and here I cuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Ann Clung to Sheila as she bucked and thrashed whilst still standing up. Her eyes were closed and she had a deep red blush from breasts to forehead.

As Gina ran her nails once more over one nipple and at the same time she copied her action on Carrie`s nub at the top of her vagina Carrie followed her friend with an explosive climax and Gina`s hand was drenched in Carrie`s viscous ejaculation. Carrie was a squirter. Gina held Carrie tight as shivers and shudders rolled through her body until her orgasm subsided. Gina thought it was funny that Carrie had not made a sound as she climaxed, but she supposed that everyone did things in their own way. As she calmed, Carrie turned into Gina`s arms and kissed her passionately and forced her tongue into Gina`s mouth before saying breathlessly, "That was fucking fantastic Gina!"

Sheila was full recovered now and loudly exclaimed, "Right. We got that out of the way and now we can play!" Gina watched as Sheila`s eyes roamed the room like a kid choosing which slide to use in a playground. Her eyes came to rest on the manacles hanging in front of the large windows. "We can start there," she said pointing at them.

She pushed Ann towards the window, but it was readily apparent that Ann was too short, so Sheila dragged the chair from the corner and Ann climbed up on shaky legs, after first kicking her heels off. Ann fastened one of the leather restraints to one of her wrists but Sheila had to climb precariously up next to her to fasten the second one. Ann was now standing on the chair with her arms held in the leather restraints level with her beautiful blonde hair. As Sheila stepped down from the chair she kicked it aggressively away and Ann screamed as her body plummeted towards the ground before being jerked up by the manacles and nearly dislocating both shoulders. Ann was now swinging from side to side supported by her wrists that were rubbing against the leather manacles and her feet dangled a foot from the plush carpet.

She looked like a side of beef in a butchers shop window as she eventually stopped swinging from side to side. Anybody out walking on the dales that night was in for treat as this beautiful blonde in erotic lingerie was prostrated before the large window and the light behind made her visible for miles. Sheila just said with menace, "Perfect!" and went to see what she could find on the shelf.

Carrie lay on her tummy on the bed so she could watch the show. Gina knelt besides her waiting for her instruction. Carrie spread her legs and pulled her arse cheeks wide. Looking at Gina she said, "You can start licking my arse, but if this gets as interesting, as I think it might, I might have to turn over, you understand?". Gina nodded, and climbed between Carrie`s legs and took a long lick that covered the entirety of Carrie's rear end with her light brown, puckered entrance at the centre.

Gina continued to orally attack Carrie`s arse, as Sheila approached Ann with a large plug that must have been three inches in diameter at the widest point. Gina kept her tongue busy and her eyes on Ann and Sheila. She prayed that Sheila wouldn't try to stick the plug in Ann`s arse as it would surely rupture her rear end. She watched as Sheila lay the plug to one side and brought her hand crashing down on Ann`s silk covered buttocks which caused her to cry out and start spinning again. As she spun like a top Sheila spanked her hard every time her bottom swung around into the correct position. This continued for at least twenty meaty slaps on Ann`s bum.

Sheila stopped this game and pulled Ann`s panties down exposing Ann`s reddened cheeks. Shelia used the natural swing of the manacles to pull Ann towards her and pushed her face between Ann`s legs and began sucking hard on her clit. Ann was now moaning and groaning loudly and Gina wasn`t sure if it was because of the pain or the pleasure she was getting from Sheila's mouth. She got her answer as the groans turned into an, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, yes, fuck yes, Oh my God!" as Ann orgasmed into Sheila's mouth.

Carrie was starting to squirm beneath Gina as she watched the show and Gina stuck her tongue as far as possible into Carrie`s arsehole..

Sheila pushed two fingers roughly between Ann`s puffy labia and then retrieved the huge plug and pushed it viciously into Ann`s pussy. Ann screamed like a banshee and her legs were thrashing around in the air like a hanged man, but she couldn't close them together because of the huge invader in her gash. Sheila seemed happy with her work and she laughed as she returned to the shelf.

Carrie was humming softly now as Gina`s tongue pushed and probed. Carrie languidly rolled over and spread her legs wide and guided Gina between them with her hands. Gina saw that Carrie was soaking and lapped like a dog at the liquid filled tunnel of Carrie`s vagina before sucking hard on her clit that was standing out angrily from its sheath. Carrie climaxed again. She did it silently as she had before but she still squirted a good half pint of her come directly into Gina`s mouth and Gina coughed and spluttered as she tried to capture this amount in her mouth. Once she had relaxed again Carrie rolled back onto her tummy to see what Sheila would do next.

Sheila returned with a smaller plug and Gina already knew where this one was going. Gina was gently massaging Carrie`s arse as they both watched the spectacle unravel before them. Sheila sucked the plug into her mouth a few times before leaving it in her mouth and pulling Ann`s arse cheeks as wide as they would go. She removed the plug from her mouth and spat twice directly on Ann`s anus. She scored a direct hit both times and used one finger to push the spittle into Ann`s arse. This was followed quickly by Sheila ramming the plug in with no lube or warning. Ann`s scream was enough to shatter glass as the two plugs collided inside of her and the severe pain was written all over her face. She now swung with a plug in both holes and Sheila was obviously not finished as Gina saw her walk back to the shelf on the other side of the room.

Sheila selected three vibrators of different sizes. One a ten inch monster and another about seven inches. The last was a small lipstick size vibrator that women keep in their handbags for "emergencies". She tossed the largest one to Carrie saying," Can I borrow Gina for a bit babe? This should keep you going! "After Carrie nodded and gave Gina a gentle shove towards Sheila. Gina slipped from the bed and knelt near to Sheila and below the swinging feet of her Mistress.

Sheila gave Gina the seven inch vibrator and Sheila and Carrie started to converse as if Ann and Gina were not even present

Sheila: "I am going to get sweet Ann off whilst Gina tries make me climax. Let's have a little side bet babe!"

Carrie: "What's the bet?"

Sheila: "I bet that I can make her come five times or more before the beautiful Gina can get me to come! You can bet over five or under five!"

Carrie: "Gina can use just the vibrator on your cunt or she has free reign to do what`s required?"

Sheila: "She can do anything she wants to try and get me off and save her Mistress!"

Carrie: "Our usual 500 quid? I take lower as Gina is one skilful cutie!"

Sheila: "Done! Now here we go. You get ready Gina? 1-2-3. GO!"

Sheila ran the small vibrator directly over Ann`s exposed clit which had been pushed out between her labia by the huge plug in her pussy. Ann arched her body against the restraints above her head and came almost immediately as Sheila shouted gleefully, "ONE!"

Gina lifted her head to Sheila's pussy and placed one thumb on Sheila`s clit and pushed the vibrator on full power into her snatch. The vibrator slipped in easily about five inches. Gina noticed that Sheila was fully aroused and made up her mind to induce a climax from Sheila in the quickest time possible and to save her Mistress. Gina replaced her thumb with her tongue and sucked deeply on Sheila`s large, hard, red clit and Sheila moaned.

Carrie was laying back on the bed and watching. She had propped some pillows behind her head and her hand was running the huge vibrator up and down her slit.

Sheila moved the vibrator up and down Ann`s stuffed pussy, but always spent longer on Ann`s clit which was almost purple by now. Seeing that she wasn`t succeeding with this as well as she had at the beginning Sheila moved the vibrator and rested it at the base of the metal plug in Ann`s arse. The vibrations passed from the plastic phallus up through the plug and this meant that the plug was working like a gigantic vibrator in Ann`s arse. The subsequent response from Ann was intense as she arched her back, threw her head back as far as it would go, and screamed her orgasm to the ceiling. The scream echoed around the small room as Sheila shouted, "TWO!"

Carrie was starting to pant on the bed. The erotic spectacle before her, plus the two or three inches of vibrating plastic in her cunt were having the desired effect.

Gina was working harder and harder as she pushed the vibrator deeper and deeper into Sheila's pussy and sucked hard on her over large clit. She could feel the woman responding, but as yet she had not found the correct trigger for her to climax. With one hand holding and manipulating the vibrator she clasped one of Sheila`s buttocks and carefully ran one finger nail lightly over the hole between Sheila`s butt cheeks, and was happy to feel the response as Sheila`s body stiffened distinctly.

Carrie moaned loudly, followed by a soft low, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" as her orgasm was achieved by her own hand, albeit with good visual stimulation.

Sheila moved the vibrator from the plug in Ann`s arse to the one in her pussy. Ann was breathing hard but didn't climax as the vibrations passed through her body. There was sweat running down her forehead and into her eyes that caused them to sting. Disappointed by this result Sheila moved the vibrator back to the Butt plug and Ann was again hit with an orgasm that resulted in her swinging uncontrollably from her attached manacles with her legs flailing and nearly sobbing, although Gina could see the tears welling in her eyes. Joyously Sheila shouted, "THREE!"

Gina decided to swap things around. The vibrator was withdrawn from Sheila`s pussy and edged about one inch into her arse. Gina pushed her tongue as deep as possible into Sheila`s wet tunnel and ran her fingernail lightly over her clit in a gentle scratching motion. Sheila`s body responded directly to the new stimuli. A blush of deep red pushed its way up from her huge breasts to her face, her breaths came in staccato bursts and her knees were beginning to quiver. Gina pushed the vibrator harder into her arse and Sheila shouted "Ouch, Stop it!"

In a breathless voice Carrie said, "Gina, keep doing whatever it is your doing and the bet is mine. Rules are rules babe!"

Sheila knew her time was running out as Gina was bringing her closer and closer to what would surely be a massive release. Almost manically she pressed her vibrator hard against Ann`s rock hard clit and Ann exploded again, "Aaargh!" as she came again.

Sheila could hardly talk now as Gina had pushed another two inches of vibrator into her arse and was running light cobwebs of touches on her clit with her finger nails whilst lapping like a kitten at the entrance to her vagina. Sheila did manage to stutter,"F-f-f-oooooooore!" as she came and Gina felt Sheila`s juices run out of her vagina and over her face.

Carrie was clapping now, and kneeling on the bed shouting, "I WIN, I WIN!" over and over.

Sheila collapsed onto the bed next to her friend and breathlessly asked, "You. Win. What do you want as your extra prize babe?"

Carrie stroked Sheila`s head and said softly to her," Eat me babe!" and Sheila shuffled down between Carries legs and started to kiss and lick at Carrie`s puffy lips.

Ann and Gina were again ignored, so Gina pushed the chair underneath Ann which allowed her to stand on it and take the pressure off of her arms. When she received no rebuke for this action Gina climbed on the chair and undid the manacles. Once released, Ann slumped against Gina and needed help from Gina to climb down from the chair. Gina started to remove the plugs but Ann stopped her and Gina could hardly hear her as Ann said, "Not until they give permission." Ann leaned across to Gina and kissed her on the lips and then whispered in her ear, "Thank you Gina."

Ann and Gina were kneeling next to the bed as they watched the other two women. Carrie came again and her body arced up from the bed and her hands were gripping Sheila`s hair into tight bunches. Gina again noticed that she did this without saying a word.

Sheila pulled herself away from Carrie and looked at Ann. Beckoning her towards her, Sheila spread her legs and pointed at her wet snatch. Ann painfully rose from her kneeling position and crawled on all fours between Sheila`s thighs and started to lick Sheila`s pussy.

Carrie waved Gina towards her, and with her usual bubbly voice commanded, "Hey Gina baby, get up her and sit on my fucking face. I need to get a taste of your sweet pussy."

Gina complied directly, and seconds later she was lowering her pussy onto Carrie`s waiting mouth, with one stocking clad leg either side of Carrie`s head. She gasped as Carrie flicked her tongue across her clit and Gina pushed herself down against the hard tongue.

Ann was using her tongue and fingers to good effect, and within minutes Sheila was writhing on the bed and encouraging her, "Oh my God, that feels sooo fucking good, suck me baby, I want to come for you soooo fucking hard!" Ann pushed a finger up between Sheila`s arse cheeks and then past her anal ring and into her arse. This was the catalyst, and Sheila came. Shouting her joy to the room as her legs clamped like a vice around Ann`s head. She held Ann there until the aftershocks stopped and then her legs released their grip on Ann`s head.

Gina could feel her climax arriving at haste. The experienced lesbian underneath her knew exactly where to kiss, suck and lick her to produce the maximum effect and now Carrie was also using her fingers delightfully within her snatch. Gina was in a quandary as she had not been given the permission to come even though it was evident that this was what Carrie wanted. Gina breathlessly asked, "Madam, I am so, so close, can I have your permission to come? Pleeeeease Madam!"

Carrie stopped licking her and said with genuine affection, "Yes Gina, yes you can come for me. Come good and come hard baby;" and stuck her tongue back on Gina`s clit. Gina exploded as her orgasm swept through her body and the gorgeous tingles rippled out from her sex where Carrie continued to play.

All four women were now breathing hard as if after an intense exercise session. Carrie looked at Sheila and then the two conversed, ignoring Ann and Gina.

Carrie, "That`s my lot babe. I can`t anymore, but if you want to carry on just go for it!"

Sheila: "No, that`s fine babe. We had our fun, and hopefully Gina and Ann had a good time as well. We have an early meeting tomorrow as well don`t forget?"

Carrie: "We definitely have to do this again. I hope Peter invites us out here again soon."

Sheila: "Sure it will be on the cards. Remember we just signed a two year deal this evening!"

Carrie: "Let`s get a shower and I can finger you a bit if you want, then we should really get going?"

Sheila: "Sounds like a plan. Ann, can you show us where the bathroom is and tell Peter that we are done. I think that is what he said we should do?"

Ann: "Yes Madam. The showers are this way and I will tell Peter that you are finished and hopefully you were well satisfied?"

Sheila: "It was fantastic. You and Gina are fucking beautiful and so God damn sexy. I could stay here all night with you two.

Ann. "Thank you, and I will show you the shower and where the towels are.

Sheila: "Oh fuck! I nearly forgot. I have to take the plugs out!"

Gina watched as Sheila dropped on her knees in front of Ann. Gina could hardly believe this was the same women that had used Ann in such an uncaring manner just a few minutes previously. Shelia was gentle and took her time in easing out the plug from Ann`s arse and even went so far as to plant little kisses around Ann`s rear entry as the plug slid out. She followed the same procedure with the plug in Ann`s pussy and kissed and licked Ann`s puffy lips as she slowly eased the huge plug free. Gina could see from her facial expressions that Ann was actually quite enjoying the process.

Once Ann was successfully unplugged she led their two guests to the bathroom so that they could shower and then went downstairs to find her husband.

By the time Sheila and Carrie had finished in the shower and located their clothes and dressed the Master had joined the foursome upstairs.

The Master spoke slowly and deliberately as he asked, "I hope this evening was a pleasurable experience for you both? I am sure we will see a lot more of you now that we are tied together for the next two years!"

Carrie spoke for both of them, "Yes, Thank you Peter it was a great evening and we really enjoyed our time with your wife, and of course with Gina. Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon?"

Sheila chipped in with, "Thanks Peter!"

The Master smiled, but it wasn't a particularly nice smile Gina noted. He then spoke softly, but his deep voice made it sound loud in the small room, "There is one more thing, or maybe two, that needs to be done before you ladies leave," and Sheila and Carrie looked at him with questioning expressions as he continued to speak, "My wife disobeyed my instructions and was absent when you arrived. In this house there is no place for tardiness. Her lateness will now be punished. You may stay and watch or you may leave. The choice is yours?"

Gina could see Ann blanche at the Master`s words, and as Gina looked at Sheila and Carrie she saw that the former was more than interested in staying. Carrie however, had a different reaction and taking Sheila`s arm led her towards the stairs as she told the Master, "Thanks, but no thanks. Been a busy day and Sheila and I need our beauty sleep. We will leave you to take care of your internal problems and we will call you tomorrow. Thanks for your hospitality Peter, and of course you Ann, and you Gina. Hopefully we see you all soon."

Sheila was obviously a bit disgruntled at missing out on the punishment of Ann, whatever that would have been. However, she let Carrie lead her downstairs. The Master started to follow before turning with a face like thunder and hissing at Ann, "Stand outside the door. You know which one. Wait for my return!" before his face changed to a sickly grin as he showed Carrie and Sheila to the front door, exchanged chaste kisses to the cheeks of both women and laughed as they walked to the car and until the car pulled out of the drive. Then the laughter stopped abruptly.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12