Gina Pt. 07

Story Info
The story of Ann and Peter.
4.5k words
4.41
3.9k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Part 7

The alarm buzzer awoke Gina from a tormented sleep at eight thirty. Her initial panic that she had overslept dissipated as she remembered it was Saturday and she didn't have to wake the Master until nine. She must have subconsciously set the alarm to the correct time last night before falling into bed with Ann.

Groggily she pulled the covers back and swung her feet out of the bed and sat on the edge. She flinched as her full weight landed on her bottom and the pain from last night's beating sent shockwaves through her body. The fire that she had felt yesterday had been extinguished, only to be replaced by a deep throbbing that pulsed through her from head to toe.

Gina quickly dressed appropriately and slipping into her heels began to go downstairs to the kitchen. Gina glanced at Ann lying in her bed on her tummy. Ann had spent a restless night tossing and turning, groaning and moaning and softly crying. This had kept Gina awake for half the night and she was yawning as she entered the kitchen and activated the coffee maker.

Every step that she took sent a reminder of yesterday in the form of the dull throbbing ache. She steeled herself and placed the coffee for her Master on the tray and went upstairs to wake him. She did not prepare a coffee for Ann as she thought she would let her sleep as much as possible.

Entering the Master bedroom Gina saw that the Master was awake and watching the news on a huge TV attached to the wall opposite the bed. Pausing at his side of the bed Gina pushed the tray towards him so that he could take his coffee cup. He took the coffee from the tray and then a long sip. Gina thought he smelt fantastic and had undoubtedly spent a long time in the shower last night before going to bed. Unusually he had also shaved last night and the smell of his aftershave filled the room and Gina`s nostrils.

Gina waited for the order to start to suck him, as he had done every day, but it didn't come. The Master just sat drinking his coffee whilst Gina knelt by the bed. When the cup was empty he placed it beside the bed and Gina felt his eyes wander over her body before he said sharply, "Stand up and turn around Gina!"

She got to her feet and turned round to give him a view of her bum that he had whipped the night before and she heard him let out a low, "Aaaaaaaaah!" As he got a good look at the damage he had caused. Gina knew what he was seeing as she had observed herself in the big mirror before going to the kitchen. Her buttocks were striped with ten or eleven distinct red lines and on two of them the skin had broken and they were weeping pale red blood. She turned her head to look at him and saw that he had his normal morning erection in his hand and was jerking his foreskin back and forwards using just his finger.

He bade her to come to him in the bed and she was climbing up between his legs as usual when he stopped her, "Not this morning Gina, I want you to ride my cock!" Gina crawled up her Masters body and placed her stocking clad legs either side of his hips, before raising herself up on her haunches so that her pussy was positioned above the dick that he was continuing to stroke. She lowered herself and her Master guided his cock towards the tunnel of her vagina.

Gina was not ready, her pussy was not dry but only moist. As her Master pushed himself into her as she descended she flinched at the pain, but continued to lower herself until he was fully enveloped in her snatch and her bruised arse rested on top of his thighs.

His hands reached out and pinched both of her nipples and she squealed at the painful act. The Master dropped his hands from her nipples and grabbing each of the cheeks of her bottom hard he began to move her backwards and forwards. His hard penis was inside her and his actions caused their pubic bones to grate together. His hands tightly grabbing both buttocks caused the fire to return as they came in contact with the whip marks.

The Master moved her backwards and forwards on his erection and never increased or decreased in tempo. The pain was nearly unbearable from his hands roughly grabbing the whip marks but Gina kept in place and could actually feel her pussy becoming wetter from the constant stimulus he was giving her. The Master must have felt this as well because when she was totally wet and her juices were running out of her and onto his balls he started to move her up and down on him using his strong hands on her hips. He was basically wanking himself with Gina`s gash as Gina was unable, or maybe denied the opportunity, to move.

Gina saw the Masters breathing increase and felt his legs start to quiver and she knew from experience he was going to come. He lifted her as high as possible, whilst still keeping the head of his dick between her pussy lips, before slamming her hard down and ejaculating inside her. She felt four large spasms and the corresponding number of warm splashes deep inside her. Her nerves were screaming from the pain in her nipples and arse but she managed to stay silent by biting her lip hard.

The Master pulled her from his cock and threw her onto the bed next to him like she was a rag doll. He swung his legs out of the bed and as he started to move towards the bathroom, he turned and said, "No breakfast this morning Gina. I have a golf game at ten and I will eat at the club. Tell your Mistress that I will be back around seven. Oh, and Gina, make sure you are ready for me tonight. You understand?"

Gina knew what was implied and so she nodded and said, "Yes Master," as required, before collecting the dirty cup and taking it to the kitchen. She washed the cup and saucer, and after making a coffee for Ann, she went to check on her Mistress. She found Ann still asleep but she had kicked off the cover to limit the friction on her flogged rear end.

Gina whispered, "Coffee Mistress," and placed the cup next to her on the nightstand in front of her alarm. Either Gina`s whisper or the smell of the fresh coffee brought a gradual stirring from Ann. One eye opened that was red rimmed from crying and Gina noticed the gritty sleep in the corner. Ann moved to take up a position where she could get at the coffee before an agonised "Aaaaaaaaargh!" came from her lips as she had obviously put some of her weight onto the results of yesterday's flagellation.

The one opened eye teared up once more, but Ann persevered in finding a position where the pain level was at a minimum and managed to take a sip of the coffee, before letting out a low, "Ahhhhhhhhh!" as the coffee hit her system.

The other eye opened now and Gina felt Ann`s gaze fall upon her. "Thank you!" she mouthed and a slight grin formed at the corners of her very lovely mouth. Gina loved her Mistress and was so saddened to see her in such agony. The two women lay on the bed in silence as Ann drank her coffee. After a few minutes Gina went to the bathroom and retrieved the cooling salve and antiseptic cream.

Ann saw what Gina was carrying and smiled again as she put her empty cup down and rolled onto her stomach. Gina went to pull down the cotton knickers Ann was wearing but she had a problem as they were stuck to her buttocks by the blood coming from Ann`s wounds. She tried to remove them gently and slowly before Ann barked, "Just pull them down Gina! You are hurting more like this. Just rip them off like a band aid!" and Gina did, and Ann screamed, "Owwwwwwww!"

After removing the blood and cream soaked panties she studied the wounds her Master had inflicted with the birch. Ann`s entire bottom was a mass of bruises and red stripes and the majority of those were oozing plasma and blood where the skin had been broken, some had scabs already forming. Gina felt the vomit rise in her throat, but swallowed it back. She left quickly and returned with a towel, a bowl of warm water and a cloth. Ann lifted her body from the bed allowing Gina to lay the towel beneath her. Gina gingerly wiped over the entire area with the warm cloth and rinsed it frequently in the bowl where the water took on a distinct pink tinge. As she cleaned away the blood and the dried cream from last evening she peered closer and could make out a crisscross of thin white lines over the entire area of Ann`s arse. These were old scars. This was not the first time that Ann had been beaten brutally.

Gina finished washing the entire area and patted it dry with a new fluffy towel. First she applied the antiseptic cream and made sure that she paid special attention to the parts where the birch had broken the skin. Ann was trembling and moaning throughout the whole process although she never muttered a word.

Once Gina was satisfied that all of the areas that could become infected were liberally covered by the antiseptic she started to smear the cooling salve on thickly. Gina felt Ann relax slightly and the "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!" she emitted was more of pleasure than pain. Gina blew gently onto Ann`s buttocks to increase the cooling feeling of the salve and received another long, "Aaaaaaaaaah!" in gratitude.

Once finished, she left Ann to sleep while she cleaned up the bowl and the towels. She had one more job to do, and that was to clean up the playroom and the punishment room as the Master had directed.

She entered the playroom and gathered up all the items that had been used. She placed the vibrators and plugs in a bucket. She straightened up the bed and puffed the pillows. She thought about changing the sheets, but decided against it as the bed had seen little or no use last night. She replaced the chair that Ann had stood on in the corner and then went to get the vacuum before running it all over the room. She found Ann`s purple panties and placed them in the laundry basket in the Master bathroom. Gina took one last look around the room before deciding that everything was in order and went next door.

She shivered as she pushed open the door to the punishment room as she remembered what had transpired here last night. Her eyes took in the table which still had droplets of blood and smears of dried sweat all over its glossy surface. Her eyes fell to the floor and the birch the Master had uncaringly discarded after he was finished with it. With just her fingers she placed this also in the bucket.

Gina went to work. Her Masters shirt was transferred from the floor in the corner to the wash basket. She wiped the table clean at least a half a dozen times before spraying it with wax from a can and polishing it. The table shone in the bright sunshine streaming through the huge windows. She carefully inspected all walls and shelves for any errant drops of blood that may have been flung from the birch as her Master had sent it whistling through the air. She found just two small drips on the wall nearest the door and she quickly wiped them away. The vacuum was used once more over the entire carpet and she was checking her work for the last time when she heard movement in the doorway.

Ann was standing there with a thousand yard stare, like a Tommy on the Western Front. Her trauma had not lasted so long but it was also intense. Gina pushed Ann away from the door and closed it behind her before ushering Ann back to the bedroom and making sure she got back into bed.

Gina returned to the room and gathered up the bucket and carried it into the large utility room downstairs. She prepared a sink of hot soapy water and cleaned all the vibrators and plugs meticulously before wiping them dry with a paper towel. Now she addressed the problem of the birch. The six twigs had lumps of congealing blood and one was even snapped. She had no idea how to clean such a thing but impulsively she just dumped it in the soapy water and left it there while she returned the vibrators and plugs to the playroom.

When she returned, the hot water had done its job quite effectively. After carefully inspecting every branch of the birch she found only two or three splatters of blood and these she removed with her hand cloth. Letting the water run out of the sink she stood the birch on the back step to dry in the bright afternoon sun. Returning to the house she did a quick circuit of all areas and found a few glasses from their guests and also from Ann. These were washed, dried and replaced in the small bar. Everything else seemed to be in order so she went in search of her Mistress.

Ann was completely naked and standing looking out of the window as Gina entered. She turned from looking over the dales as she heard Gina, and with a broad smile on her face said, "Oh Gina, you are really the most caring, perfect pet that any Mistress could ever want. Thank you for taking care of me so wonderfully. Now, please lay on the bed and let me attend to your wounds!"

Gina did as she was told and felt Ann start to spread the creams on her bottom. Of course the damage to her behind was not so severe but it still hurt like hell and she was glad as the cream soothed her burning cheeks. Gina took a deep breath and asked quietly, "Mistress, can I ask you a question please?" Turning her head slightly she saw Ann nod and so she continued in a timid voice as she was afraid she may upset Ann, "Why does the Master treat you so roughly. You are his wife. Why do you stay with him when he punishes you so terribly?" and she heard Ann laugh.

Gina held her breath and feared that maybe she had offended her Mistress when Ann said nothing. Ann rose from the bed and taking a pillow she pushed it under Gina's middle and raised he bottom higher so she could apply the cream easier. Gina heard Ann take a deep breath.

"Oh Gina," and then she paused a few seconds as if thinking before continuing, "I will tell you a story. I warn you though, that if you ever repeat a word of what I tell you I will strap you to that fucking table myself and thrash you for an hour. Are we clear?"

Gina swallowed, nodded and said quietly, "Yes Mistress!"

Ann began to talk as her cream covered hands moved in lazy circles on the cheeks of Gina`s arse, "I met Peter when I was twenty-five. I was already married to the most wonderful and caring man called Joe. We had been married for nearly three years. Joe treated me like a Queen. He brought me flowers every week. I had charge cards at all the best boutiques in London. He was never to busy if I needed his help. In bed he worshipped me. He would spend literally hours playing with my breasts or between my legs licking and pleasuring me until I had come many, many times. However, whenever I tried to return the attention he always told me to relax as it was his job to make me happy. Whenever I tried to suck his dick he would normally tell me it was OK and that it wasn`neccessary, and only occasionally I would get my way, but he would never come in my mouth because he told me that that wasn't what you do if you love someone. We would make love every night, but even this was 99% in the missionary position. Our love life was..," again she paused before saying gently, "Vanilla!"

Ann's hand was now dipping between Gina`s legs as the story was obviously bringing back fond and erotic memories. Gina gasped as she felt two fingers start to rub her clit gently and she now understood that the pillow under her midriff had been placed there for more than one reason.

Ann moved her fingers lightly over Gina`s sex as she took a large breath and went on with the story, "I had the perfect marriage. I had everything I needed financially and a man that loved me. Sexually I was given four or five orgasms a night, but I felt that something was missing in my life. I wasn`t unhappy, but I just wasn`t happy!"

Gina was getting close now to her climax, but she wanted to hear the end of the story and she definitely did not want to get spanked from coming without permission as she didn't think her butt cheeks could handle that. Her anxiety was dispelled as Ann leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "While I tell you this story you have my permission to come when and as many times as you want my pet. A small reward for your kindness," at this, Ann ran a fingernail lightly over the bunch of nerves at the apex to Gina`s slit and Gina`s orgasm swept through her body like a tornado.

Once her orgasm had passed Gina settled back down on the pillow and Ann started to run her fingers once more over her swollen pussy lips. Then Ann spoke again," When I was 25, Joe and I went to a party at some friends in Hammersmith. The normal blah, blah kind of party with people standing around, drinking and trying to outdo each other by talking about their achievements. I was bored and looking around the crowd who were all in little groups chatting. Then I spotted Peter. He was just standing against a wall and nursing his drink. Not only that, he was staring at me, and normally I would have found this rude. He never broke his stare and I couldn't tear my eyes from him as he appeared to me as if he was shrouded by some powerful aura. Then Joe came up with another drink and the spell was broken."

Gina was writhing on the bed now as Ann relived her first glimpse of the Master and all of her subsequent sexual memories were channelled into fingering Gina, and Gina climaxed for the second time.

After Gina`s orgasm subsided they continued as before and Ann went on with her story, "Joe gave me the drink and went back to his friends and as I turned back to the room Peter was there standing in front of me with his hand extended. I had never been in the presence of such a charismatic man, he just exuded power. As I took his hand there were actually electric shocks shooting through my body and the most disturbing thing was that I could feel that my pussy was completely drenched. We introduced ourselves and then he handed me a card with his name and address and said to be there by midnight. At first I laughed at his arrogance.

As the night wore on I spent more time looking at the card than anything else and I even surprised myself when I grabbed my coat and left the party at eleven thirty. I never told Joe that I was leaving.

Orgasm number three hit Gina as this part of the story ended and she was panting hard now under her Mistresses over aroused fingers. Gina`s body was a mass of really nice ripples of pleasure after three orgasms in a ten minute period and it didn't seem that her Mistress was going to let up soon as Ann licked one finger and pushed it gently into Gina`s exposed rear hole, and then pushed in a second.

Ann was now finger fucking Gina`s arse with two fingers as she went on with the story," I grabbed a cab and gave him the address on the card and twenty minutes later we pulled up outside a small house in Acton. I got out of the cab and paid him, before standing on the pavement and thinking what the fuck am I doing here. As I had got out of the cab I had heard a church clock nearby strike midnight and I had been overcome with an unreasonable fear that I didn't want to be late for this strong man. I took a deep breath and approached the door of the address that he had given me and rang the bell.

Ann had now added a third finger and Gina adjusted her position to better accommodate her Mistresses thrusting digits. She was obviously getting worked up recounting her story to Gina.

Ann went on, "The door opened and he stood there bare chested in just a pair of boxers. I was mesmerised by his brown eyes, but he just turned around and walked back into the house after telling me curtly that I was late! Nervously I pushed the door shut and followed him into the lounge. It was dominated by a huge red leather sofa in the centre. He turned and ordered me to strip. I thought to myself "Fuck you!" but my hands were already undoing the buttons on my dress. You know that sometimes you think the craziest things at the craziest of moments. All I remember thinking was, thank God I am not wearing my usual white cotton bra and pants. I had bought some new lingerie that morning as I intended to give Joe a treat when we got back from the party to try to encourage him to do me doggy style or let me suck him off until he came in my mouth.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12