Gina Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joe was not to be the beneficiary of my new lingerie set, as apparently it would be this man who drew me to him like one of those beams from Star Trek. In seconds I stood before him in my silky dark blue panties and bra with black thigh high stockings. I felt his eyes nearly rip the skin from my body as he studied me like an insect on a slide. He said nothing as he took my hand and led me behind the sofa and pushed me so that I was bent double and then I gasped as he delivered two painful slaps to each of my butt cheeks and he told me that I had received one for each minute I was late."

"I stood back up and he placed two strong hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. Once again I had the stupid thought that I wouldn't be blowing Joe this evening but I would definitely be sucking cock. I pulled his boxers down and marvelled at the huge cock waving in front of my eyes. Without a pause I grabbed it and greedily sucked him into my mouth. I just knew I had to please this man and I sucked him and licked him in every way I knew. I felt him push deeper into my mouth until the tip of his dick was making me gag. He still pushed harder and I was choking and gagging as I felt him push into my throat. Nobody had ever throat fucked me before. Even though I was struggling to breathe I knew I had to carry on and please this man to the best of my ability. Peter did not have the same feelings about using a woman's mouth as Joe did and grunted loudly when he filled my mouth with his seed. It was hot, slimy and slightly salty, but to me at that moment in time it was most delicious thing I had ever tasted."

Gina had another small orgasm. She wasn`t quite understanding if it was because of the fingers in her arse or the erotic story her Mistress was telling her.

Ann was flushed now, and her arousal apparent as she went on with her tale, "I swallowed everything in my mouth and sat back on my haunches trying to get my breath. Peter never moved, he just stood in front of me with remnants of his come dripping from his cock. I didn't know what he wanted until he told me to clean him with my tongue. I paused for just a second before acquiescing to his wishes. Here I was, in a strange man's house, in just my lingerie with his come in my stomach, when only two hours earlier I had been at a party with my fantastic husband. What the fuck was I doing? Then the clouds in my head cleared and I knew that I was ecstatically happy for the first time in my life. My hand fell to the gusset of my panties and discovered that I was soaking wet between the legs and that just reinforced the overwhelming feeling of contentment that I felt.

Ann paused and looked at Gina who was sweating hard and breathing like a marathon runner because of her Mistresses skilled hands and finger.

Ann giggled and said, "Think you have had enough for the minute Gina! "Gina could only nod as Ann tried to finish her story," I stayed with Peter for three nights. He fucked me in every way possible. There was nothing gentle about his fucking and when he took my anal cherry with absolutely no compassion I knew that this was the component missing in my life. I wanted a strong man that would push me to my limits, a caveman type that would use his woman as he wanted. What he wanted, I wanted to. Three days later I collected my things from the apartment where Joe and I had lived, filed for divorce and have been with Peter ever since." She looked down and sighed before adding a foot note, "And will be with him until one of us dies. He is my one true love and I know he loves me!"

She had just finished her story as the women heard at least two cars coming up the country track that led to the house.

12