Gina the Loving Naive Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released Brians cock and moved her spare hand to Mark's cock. Slowly taking Brian into her mouth Mark released her head and Brian now took a hold of it. "Stay still and open your mouth slut," Brian stated. Gina did as was asked, "and keep your pretty green eyes on mine," he followed up with.

Then with hand either side of her head and fingers clasped around the back of it, he started to thrust in and out of her mouth. Gina couldn't believe what was being said to her or being done to her but yet she was starting to enjoy it.

With plunging type sounds coming from Gina, Brian started to go faster. Suddenly he decided to force as much of his cock as he could into her mouth and throat. Gina tried to pull away, "stay still I fucking said!" Brian snarled out.

Gina's eyes were starting to water as Brian pulled her further onto his cock, then after a few seconds (which felt like minutes to Gina) he let her head go, she almost sprung off her knees backwards. "Oh fuck, no one's ever done that to me before." Gina spurted out.

"My turn," called out Gavin. Gina took his cock into her mouth and started to run her tongue all around it. "Looks like you might be up to the task at hand after all Gina." He then took hold of her head and took a step forward so Gina had to lean back.

She let go of the cocks at her side and started to push at Gavin's thighs, he kept on forcing his cock more and more into her throat, she was gagging and struggling for air, drools of saliva were dripping out the side of her mouth and down her chin.

Mark scooped it off her chin, "let's not waste that," he said as he crouched down and started to rub it between her legs and bum cheeks.

Gavin eventually pulled out her mouth and puffed heavily "wow she's good". Gina dropped to the floor on all fours.

Mark picked her up onto her feet and guided her to the sofa. "Kneel on there with your head facing over the back of it. It's time to move to the next level." He laughed. He then gestured for Gavin and Brian to stand on the other side of the sofa and resume face fucking her.

Mark then knelt on the floor in front of the sofa, he leaned forward and slid Gina's panties down her thighs. Then with a hand on either cheek he parted them revealing her pink tight anus and pussy, cleanly shaved. "It's almost like you had prepped for this, it's one of the best views I've ever had."

Gina was to engaged in another face fucking to notice what he was saying. Mark slid 2 fingers straight into her pussy and started to finger fuck her, he then spat on her anus and slid his thumb in. "I've got the bowling ball lads," he laughed.

Gina pulled away from him and the guys, "Not my ass, no one has been in there."

"Again Gina, I told you that you couldn't handle it. Do you think Alex will enjoy it when you stop just as things are getting started this weekend?" Mark angrily stated.

"No but," Gina started but was not allowed to finish.

"But nothing, you are either all in or out. We could be watching the game instead of helping you support Alex," said Gavin.

"Like you guys are not getting any enjoyment out of this," Gina said sarcastically.

"We all know you can take it in your pussy Gina, your ass needs trained though as to not disappoint," Gavin replied.

"Ok but take it slow, I love Alex so I'll do it for him." Gina said this out loud but really, she was getting a little excited about her ass being used. It was a new experience but she had to keep the guys thinking she was there purely for Alex.

Her head was guided back to the awaiting cocks and she instantly went to work on them. Mark was still knelt behind her, he spread her bum cheeks and started to lick at her rosebud. Gina let out a slight moan, feeling encouraged he started to use his tongue then his fingers to open her anus.

Mark got up and went to the bathroom, he quickly returned with some lube. He coated his fingers and her anus, then slid 2 fingers in. A smile gleamed across his face as he edged in a third. Gina who was currently sucking on Brian's cock kept letting out little whimpers which the guys took as approval to continue.

Gina couldn't believe how good it felt, sure there was a little bit of pain at first but the lube certainly helped. She was still concerned though, yes she could take 3 fingers knuckle deep this was still at least a good 6" short of how deep his cock could go.

She felt his fingers pull out and braced herself for what was about to come. She felt Marks hands grip her waist and the tip of his cock penetrate into her anus. It felt good she thought as he started to push more of his cock into her.

Brian came around to watch, leaving Gavin free to fuck deep into her throat, she had almost forgotten about them as she was focussing on her backdoor being entered. "Spit roast," Gavin shouted as he high fived Mark.

"Come on Mark, you can go deeper than that," Brian started encouraging Mark. Brian then reached round her thigh and started to rub her clit. Gina let out another moan of delight, Mark continued to push deeper and was now easily sliding 6" in and out of her back passage.

Mark squirted a bit more lube on to his cock as it was penetrating into Gina. "I'm going balls deep lads!" Mark stated with a grunt.

"I'll do the same, maybe we'll meet in the middle," Gavin laughed. He then griped hold of her head locking his fingers around the back of her skull. Mark took a tight grip of her waist. Gina waited knowing what was about to happen.

"Uuurgh" both Mark and Gavin grunted as they pushed their cocks as physically deep as they could. "I'm balls deep." Said Mark as he bottomed out in her ass.

"2 seconds," said Gavin. He gripped tightly around her head, a slight twist to the side and, "I'm there man," he shouted. They high fived then started to piston in and out of her.

Gina couldn't quite believe what was being done to her, disgusted at herself for allowing it but at the time also excited as it felt good. Should she be ashamed or proud of herself, her thoughts continuously conflicted with each other. All of a sudden "oooooooooohhhh," Gina orgasmed.

"Well look at that lads, cummimg from being anally fucked," gloated Mark. He pulled out, "Brian your turn mate." Gina was in extasy, never did she imagine these guys would make her cum. It'd been so long since someone else had done that. She craved more and stuck her ass back in the air.

Brian put some of the lube on his cock, not that he would of needed it. Gina's anus looked straight at him, still open from the fucking it had just received. "I've wanted to do this for years," he said as he slid his cock into her awaiting hole.

Mark went round the sofa next to Gavin "let me in there mate, need to clean this up."

Gavin pulled out of Gina's mouth and Mark slid his cock which had just been balls deep in her anus, straight into her mouth. Gina didn't even notice at first until after a few pumps. She pushed Mark away "Uurgh that's just been in my ass, you need to go clean that."

"That's what I'm doing now, also I thought we agreed no more complaints," Mark stated back. Gina glowered up at him as he slowly put his cock back into her mouth, "that's a good girl," he commented as he patted her on the head.

Gavin moved round to her rear, "Let me in mate," he said to Brian who pulled out and made his way to Gina's mouth for a cock cleaning. Gina didn't refuse this time. After a few minutes Gavin pulled out to let Mark back in while he got his cock cleaned by Gina.

This kept going for about 30 mins, in that time Gina had cum a further 2 times. That's when Gavin came up with a suggestion, "Let's make her airtight."

"Great idea," Brian agreed. Gina was clueless as to what was happening.

"Time to put that pussy to use," Mark told her. He then sat next to Gina on the sofa, "Straddle me." Gina did as she was told and Mark slid his full length into her soaking wet pussy, "damn she's enjoying this."

Gina had given up some time ago trying to convince them and herself this was for Alex, she was completely caught up in the moment and loving it.

Brian then entered her mouth and took a hold of her head, Mark grabbed her waist and held her tight down on top of him. Gavin lined himself up to push into her ass. Gina's eyes widened once again.

After a couple of failed attempts Gavin managed to slide his cock into her anus again, then like a couple of pistons Mark and Gavin started pounding in and out of her. Brian joined in and all 3 of them fucked a hole each in complete synchronisation.

Gina's body shook as she had another orgasm, Mark let out a moan as he came deep into her pussy, Brian shot his load straight into her throat, and finally Gavin fired his seed as deep as he could up her rectum.

The guys all pulled out of Gina and a trail of cum was left from each of her holes. "I may have underestimated you Gina, I think you'll do just fine this weekend." Mark said with a laugh.

Gina suddenly snapped back into wife mode, "Just remember this never happened, Alex cannot find out about this."

"Don't worry, why would he find out? we're certainly not going to tell him it'd ruin our friendship," Mark replied putting her mind at rest.

"Same goes for you 2 as well!" She said aimed at Brian and Gavin.

"Of course, we'd be mad to tell him, this is our secret and it was done to help him get back to himself," stated Gavin with a role of his eyes.

Gina noticed the time and thought she'd better head home. The guys eyes couldn't look away from her sweaty naked body, cum dribbling down her leg as she looked for her clothes, "are you sure you don't want to practice a bit more?" questioned Gavin.

"Of course not, now can you help me find my bra?"

Mark pointed it out, she finished getting dressed. As she was about to leave Mark asked "is the weekend plan still on? There'll be more than 3 you know."

"Yes, of course it is. Alex will love it I hope, just try and keep the numbers down there's usually only about 4 or 5 of you end up turning up so I'm sure I'll be fine. See you later." Gina left and the guys got dressed and decided to watch the game on catch up TV.

Whilst watching the game they discussed who was going on Saturday, "There's us 3, Lee and obviously Alex, don't think any of the other guys have said they were coming." Brian answered

"Imagine if all the lads showed up, and Gina still went ahead with it," Gavin replied

Mark cut in "I reckon she still would, she's pretty adamant this plan is going to work for her. I reckon we should let the guys know what will be happening but make sure they stay quite."

"What a great idea, she'll look amazing bouncing around between 12-15 cocks," Brian laughed.

"I'll contact them and let them know, see if we can get the numbers up a bit." Mark took charge of the potential attendees. They had a few more beers watched the football on +1 then called it a night.

The next day Mark checked his security camera's he has set up, it had caught everything. He saved the footage and thought to himself it was great wank material should he need it.

After that he started calling around. He spoke to Bob and George. These were a couple of their mutual friends from back in their school days. Bob was quite chubby and stood about 5ft 6", where as George was slim and 6ft. The guys always call them Laurel and Hardy as they were always together.

He then called Alex's gym buddies Mo, Steve and Phil. These 3 were all around the 6ft mark, and very muscly especially Phil, he enters body building competitions, not the sort of guy Gina would find attractive normally but they were all a good laugh.

He then checked in with Alex's 5 a-side team mates Paul, Barry, John, Gordon, Mike and Kev, these were the sort of guys you'd find down the pub watching Saturday football, varying between 5ft 9" and 6ft 1", all in good shape, then finally he checked in with Lee as well.

He called Brian and Gavin to tell them the news, everyone was coming Saturday. 15 all confirmed as soon as he made them aware of Gina's plan. There was a slight concern Gina might not go ahead and he never mentioned anything about the night before either. They were all told Alex didn't know and it was going to be a surprise.

It was soon Friday and Alex put a message on the WhatsApp group (Cinema/game night club) to see who was all coming Saturday night. He couldn't believe it when all 15 replied yes. "Oh shit," he thought to himself wondering where everyone would sit as the most that had been in the past was 9 when the new Fifa was released.

When Gina got home from work that evening, he told her everyone was coming tomorrow and it may get a bit noisy, so she may want to go out to a friend's or do something else.

Gina gulped "15 are coming?"

"Yes babe, why are you looking concerned?"

Quickly thinking, "I was just thinking if there's enough room for everyone, maybe you should cut the numbers down a bit."

"It'll be ok, some of the guys can sit in the other room while the games are being played."

"Ok, I'll just stay upstairs." Gina replied still concerned what she was getting herself into, she found it tiring with 3 men how would she handle Alex and 15 of his friends. "They must have said something, there's no way this is a coincidence," she thought to herself.

Gina told Alex she was popping to the shops, on route she phoned Mark. "What's going on tomorrow, have you told everyone about us?"

"No, I never told anyone what happened neither have Gavin or Brian."

"You expect me to believe it's a coincidence?"

"I told the lads it was going to be a special night, nothing more. I didn't expect them all to say yes."

"You're talking shit Mark! you better get some of them to cancel!" Gina stated aggressively

"I can speak to them and see what they say, I've got to go I'll see you tomorrow." Mark ended the conversation with absolutely no intention of phoning anyone.

Gina picked up some groceries and headed home.

Saturday evening soon arrived and Gina was getting nervous, a few of the guys arrived early and Gina could feel them watching her every step, "I'm going to go upstairs Alex, it's getting a bit crowded here," she said as she headed up the stairs.

21:00 the house was full, beers were being drunk and Mark was repeatedly being asked when the actual fun would be starting. Some of the guys felt Gina had changed her mind, others thought Mark had lied to them.

He kept re-iterating that it would happen and to be patient.

22:00 some of the guys were getting impatient they had come to fuck not play Fifa. They had been promised the prize of one of the best-looking women they would ever be with. Mark decided he would go and find out what was happening.

He made his way past the guys there was a bout 6 including Alex in front of the TV the rest were in the Kitchen, chilling at the breakfast bar and dining table making their way through the various crates of beer that had been brought by the guests. He made his way upstairs.

Gina was sat on the end of her bed, her mind running through 100 scenarios a minute. Would they take it easy on her or would they use her like a toy, would they go single file or all team up, would only a few be up for it or would they all take part.

Mark found her and instantly went hard, Gina was sat on her bed in red wine coloured lingerie it was made up of suspenders, thong, stockings and bra set with a matching red mesh lace nighty. "I don't think I can do this Mark," she said nervously.

"Why? You look amazing and Alex is going to love it."

"I'm just not sure now, and there's so many people down there."

"This was your idea, and you've practiced hard to prepare for it but if you don't want to do it then don't."

Gina didn't expect that response from Mark. "If I don't then, I practiced for no reason, it'd be more like cheating than practice."

"Don't worry about that, you were amazing the other night and Alex won't know. You seemed to actually enjoy it, remember those feelings as well before making your decision. Just let me know what you want to do before everyone starts to leave as then it'll be too late."

Gina started to remember the feeling she had when all 3 of them were in her at the time. "Ok, I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it for Alex. I'll be down in 5 minutes."

Mark smiled from ear to ear, "That's excellent, Alex is such a lucky guy." He said as he walked out of her room and back down stairs. As he was heading down stairs some of the guys seen him and gestured what's happening with their hands. He replied with a thumb up followed by a full spread hand signalling 5 minutes.

5 minutes later Gina started to make her way to the stairs, her nerves were on edge. She still had concerns like what if Alex said no, mainly though she was a little excited about getting gang banged again.

Gina made her way through the men, hands grabbed at her as she glided through them oozing sexuality and looking more attractive than ever. She made her way to the front room where Alex was playing Fifa.

"Babe can you pause that for a minute please? I have a surprise for you." She said in her sexiest voice.

Alex paused it and turned around, his eyes bulged and mouth dropped, he hadn't recently thought of his wife in this way, he'd almost forgot how amazing she looked. "What's going on honey?" he stammered.

"I'm horny babe, and I wanted to know if you and your friends maybe felt the same way?"

Alex looked round the room, all his friends were staring at his wife like dogs waiting to be let of a leash to devour a steak, in this situation Gina was the steak. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" he said and gestured for them to go to the side of the room where no one was. "Are you sure about this?"

She replied softly whispering into his ear "Yes, would you like to share me for one night with your friends? Alternatively, you can take me back upstairs and have me to yourself."

"So, if I said yes to this, you'll let us all gangbang you?" Alex couldn't believe it. He had thought of a moment like this but had never dreamed it would actually happen. He started to get hard just from the thought of it.

Gina noticed the bulge in his pants and leaned forward to kiss him passionately, Alex was almost frozen to the spot as he then felt her hands grab onto the front of his trousers and slide his zip down. After they embraced in a passionate kiss Gina slid down his body, pulled his cock out and slid it straight into her mouth.

"Does this answer your question?" she asked as she came up for air.

"Yes it does, hey guys Gina has a present for us all tonight." Everybody acted surprised. "Make a line behind me."

Everybody started to line up. Gina glanced round the side of Alex and seen the queue of 15 all stood with their cocks out stroking them hard. Alex let Gina work at her own pace, taking about half his cock into her mouth. She sucked on his cock for a few minutes before he stepped aside for the next guy to step up.

It was Brian, "Hi Gina," he said as he slid his cock into her mouth. "I'd like deep throat please."

Gina did her best to accommodate his request but she was struggling. He grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck viscously into her mouth.

"Whoa whoa," shouted Alex.

Brian let go of Gina's head, "what's wrong bro?" he asked.

"You can't be doing that she's not some back-street slut."

Gina interrupted, "It's ok babe I can take it, I want you all to have fun tonight."

"In that case let me back to the front," Alex stated with intent. He slid his cock back into Gina's mouth and started to pound into her mouth. He could feel her throat tighten around his cock as she started to gag.

He pulled back out, looking down at his little wife in surprise. "Did you enjoy that babe?" Gina asked him.

"Very much, I can't wait to see what else you can do."