Gina the Loving Naive Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be surprised I've been watching some videos, tonight I'm going to rock your world babe."

"Sorry to butt in but the line is growing impatient," Brian said as he took hold of her head and guided it back to his dick.

As Alex walked down the line, he got a few fist bumps and a couple of the guys checked he was definitely ok with this. He replied with a nod and smile.

Soon enough Brian was stood behind him and Lee was now pummelling his cock into Gina's mouth. Lee like the other guys was also well endowed with an 8" cock. Gina found herself wondering if any of them would have a small one to give her throat a break.

As the line in front of Alex got smaller and behind him longer the answer to Gina's question started looking like a no. When Alex was back in front of her the answer was a definite no, every cock was between 7 and 10". Phil had the biggest at 10" and Kev the biggest girth it felt like 6". She had struggled most with those 2.

Alex looked down as his wife looked up at him, eyes reddened, saliva all over her chin and a huge smile on her face. He slid his cock back into her mouth and proceeded to force as much as he could into her throat. Holding her face pressed against his pubic hair.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" he asked then released her head.

Gina gasped in the air and replied, "Are you having fun?"

"Definitely honey."

"Then yes I am, but I'd appreciate a bit of service myself," Gina replied as she put her hand between her legs and started to rub.

Alex took the hint and stood her up, bent her over at the waist and invited Brian to enter back into her mouth. He then moved behind her and slid her nighty up her back unclipped her suspenders and slid her thong down her legs. He kneeled down behind her.

Sticking his tongue out he slowly started to lick at her pussy, she was very wet, he realised he had missed the taste of her pussy. Gina's mind was starting to drift, this is what she had wanted all along, Alex being happy and to also pay attention to her needs.

The queue was moving round again whilst Alex went to work, he had slid a few fingers into her pussy and was looking straight at her rosebud. It was as if it was calling out to him for attention. He wondered if she's willing to do this would she finally let him into her ass.

Whilst continuing to finger her pussy and rubbing her clit he slid his tongue across her rosebud. Gina let out a light moan of pleasure. He started to lick even harder fully rimming his wife for the first time. He then pushed a finger in and Gina moaned again.

He managed to push a 2nd finger into her anus but struggled to get a third. "I'll be right back." He stated as he darted out the room. He dug out his gym bag and removed the small tub of Vaseline he had in there.

Returning back, he found Mike had replaced him and was slurping away at Gina's pussy. "You want back in mate?" Mike asked.

"If you've eaten enough then yes bud." He replied, Mike moved over and Alex knelt down and started to rim her again, he opened the tub and dipped a few fingers in. He then rubbed his fingers around her anus then easily slid in 3 fingers.

Gina was wincing a little but never complained so he kept on going. He dipped 2 fingers from his other hand into the tub. He removed a finger from inside her and entered 2 from his other hand. He started to slide them in and out of her anus. He would then pull them apart stretching her hole as wide as he could.

He pulled his fingers out and stood up, his cock bounced with excitement, "I'm about to take your anal virginity honey."

Mark and Brian looked at each other with a smirk. As a cock was removed from her mouth Gina breathlessly replied "go ahead babe it's all yours."

Alex spread some Vaseline on his cock and started to slide it into her back entrance. Gina winced again, the guys stopped face fucking for a moment to watch her facial expressions as her ass was believed to be being fucked for the 1st time.

As he pushed deeper and started to build into a rhythm some of the guys cheered him on. The face fucking didn't stop for long either. Soon she was being fucked from both ends. Alex slid his cock out "Who's next? her ass is amazing."

The line moved from her face to her rear, Alex moved back round to her face. "I love you honey, thank you for doing this," he whispered into her ear.

"I love you to babe," she replied as she grabbed his cock and guided it to her mouth.

"Are you sure? it's just been in your ass."

Gina never replied, she just slid his cock into her mouth. Alex was shocked he couldn't believe this was his wife, sure they had been a little kinky in the past, but a gangbang, anal and ass to mouth it was like she's a different woman.

Gina was loving it, Alex was happy, enjoying himself and she was part of it. She was also building up to an orgasm, she had no idea who was fucking her but they were pounding deep into her rectum.

"I'm going to cum," she mumbled around Alex's cock, "oooooooh," she moaned as she came for the 1st time that evening.

Alex pulled out of her mouth and moved to the end of the queue. Phil moved round and slid his cock into her mouth, "Well done on taking the full length up your ass, no one has ever done that for me before, why don't we try and get the full 10" down your throat now."

He took a tight hold of her head and really started to force his cock in, there was no backwards thrust just a constant forward push digging down her throat. Mark was now fucking her ass and decided to lend Phil a hand by pushing deep into her from behind.

Gina was choking and trying to push Phil away but he kept a tight hold. "Go on honey you can do it," she heard Alex shout out.

"Gina, Gina, Gina," the football lads started chanting as if they were at match.

As soon as she reached his balls, Phil let her go. "Fuck you're amazing, I wish my wife was more like you," he stated without a care for his wife.

Gina suddenly realised she didn't know if these men were married, had girlfriends are were single. She was letting them cheat on their partners for her satisfaction. What if one of them found out, would she be known as the town slut.

Before she could give it any more thought Mark had pushed his cock into her mouth and someone else was now fucking her from behind. Gina soon forget about her concerns she was having to much fun. This round of ass to mouth continued until everyone had been in her ass twice.

Alex then went and sat down on the sofa, "Gina come here and ride me."

Gina went to kneel over him, smiling "I'm going to rock your world," she said as she tried to slide his cock into her pussy.

"Not like that turn around, stand up and face the guys," she did as she was told, "now lower yourself onto me."

Gina again did as she was told, "are you going to fuck my pussy babe, she needs some attention."

"She'll get it soon enough but for now, I'm going back into your ass," he lined his cock up and it slid straight into her anus as she slid down. "Now ride me cow girl!"

Gina bucked up and down, it felt like his cock was going deeper in this position. Alex reached up and grabbed at her breasts, he pulled her down towards him, she had to plant her hands down behind her for support.

Alex slid his hands down to her waist, gripped tightly then started to thrust himself up into her rectum as quickly and deeply as possible, "oh fuck, I'm going to cum again," Gina cried out "oooooooh fuck me ooooh."

Alex slowed his movement down, "so who wants to try my wife's pussy?"

Mark stepped up, "I'll join you bud," and he slid his cock into Gina's pussy.

"1st anal, 1st ass to mouth and now 1st double penetration, you're on a roll tonight honey." Alex stated proudly.

Mark looked straight into Gina's eyes and winked confirming they knew different but nothing would be said. Then Steve stood on the sofa next to them and put his cock in her mouth and started to thrust in and out.

After a few minutes, Mark and Steve stepped away and were replaced by Mo and Phil, Alex stayed buried in her ass while his friends took turns fucking her pussy and mouth. This continued past midnight.

"I'm about to cum in your ass," Alex stated with gusto, then Gina felt the warm sensation coating the inside of her ass. "Oh fuck yes," he continued before lifting Gina off of him.

Alex went to the kitchen to get a beer, Steve, Mark and Brian were in there, "Alex my man, best night ever, will this be a regular thing?" asked Steve

"One night only lads, unless Gina really wants to do it again but it's not going to be regular." Alex replied.

"That's a shame, I better get back in there and get some more action then."

Mark, Brian and Alex had a beer and talked about it, Alex looked around and noticed Mo & Lee had passed out and for the 1st time realised there were 15 half or fully naked men in his house. "Too much sex and alcohol for those 2" Alex said.

"Yeh some of the guys went a bit overboard as there was so much beer," laughed Mark.

"Well everyone brought a crate of 24 with them, that's 24 x 15 which equals too much for me to calculate as I've had quite a few of them," Brian laughed and the other 2 joined in.

Alex decided to go and sit in an armchair and watch the show, due to the mix of lateness and alcohol he soon fell asleep.

Mark noticed and decided it was time to push Gina to the next level. He went back into the room and sat on the sofa, at this point Gina was straddled across Mike with him in her pussy and Gavin fucking her ass, George pumping into her mouth.

As soon as they stopped Mark told Gina to straddle him, she did as she was told and tried to guide his cock into her pussy. "I'm going in your ass," he quickly told her. He guided his cock into her anus once again. "Brian come join me," he shouted across the room and pulled Gina close to him.

Gina thought she'd soon feel a cock in her mouth but to her surprise she felt another cock trying to push its way into her ass. "No no, that'll never fit," she shouted out.

"You'll never know if you don't try," Mark replied as he gripped her tighter. "Come on Brian stop dicking about."

George passed him the Vaseline, he spread some on his cock and went in again, this time successfully. "Ooooh," Gina wailed "My god I feel full."

"Damn this is tight, good call Mark." said Brian.

"Let me try that next guys." Said George.

Brian grunted and shot his load, "yes girl that was awesome, George I've added a bit more lube for you mate." He then pulled out and in went George.

Gina was in extasy she couldn't believe what her or her body was capable of. She was flooded with feelings of joy and she soon came again. George pulled out and knelt down next to her head. He guided his cock into her mouth. Gavin replaced George in her rear and the pounding continued.

George clasped Gina's head tight and thrust deep into her throat, "uuugh fuck," he blurted out as he shot his load straight into her. Gina swallowed the lot and even smiled at George after.

The fucking continued into the early hours of the morning, for those who were still awake. Everybody had shot at least one load into one of her holes, "guys we need to call it a night it's 3am, I'm exhausted," Gina tried to bring the session to a close.

"I've got an idea, come with me to the kitchen," said Lee who had woken from his catnap. Gina followed him, "here sit at the breakfast bar on that stool." Gina did as she was told and Lee got her a drink of water. "Just sit there and rest for a minute."

"ok, but what are you going to do?" she questioned him.

He walked round behind her, she was sat perfectly, her overused but still enjoyable anus was still accessible and at the right height. "This is what I'm going to do, he grabbed her by the waist and forced his cock into her ass once again.

He pounded hard for a few minutes then "aargh oh oh oh," he panted as he came in her.

"Come on, hurry up and finish," Gina said as she looked around and saw John, Bob, Mo and Steve were the last people still awake.

John stepped up 1st and copied as Lee had just done and he was soon adding another dose of semen into her rectum. Gina moaned a sound of delight yet exhaustion. She folded her arms on the bar and leaned forward to rest her head, this just made her ass more accessible.

Mo stepped up next and pounded deep, hard and fast until he also added his load into her ass. Bob and Steve both followed suit and 2 more loads were deposited into her rectum. "Is that everyone?" Gina panted.

"Looks like it," replied Steve. Everybody had found a space and gone to sleep. Gina rested her head and fell asleep at the bar.

06:00 roughly Alex woke up, he looked around at everyone sleeping but couldn't see Gina, "maybe she's gone up to bed," he thought to himself. He decided to get a drink of water and went into the kitchen.

His eyes almost popped out of his head, there was Gina fast asleep on the stool, her anus bright red with a trail of cum dripping out. He looked at the floor to see a huge puddle of cum directly below her.

"What a lucky guy I am," he thought to himself. He picked up Gina and carried her to bed.

She awoke slightly and felt Alex cuddle into her. "Good night honey, love you," he whispered as he kissed the back of her head.

"Love you to babe," she whispered back. She drifted off back to sleep knowing she had definitely done everything she could to help Alex.