Gina's Adventures: Hole in Wall

Story Info
Gina springs a Surprise on Mark at a swingers club.
3.7k words
3.97
25.5k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina's Adventures: Hole in wall

My name is Gina and yesterday was a good day for some revenge. My husband and I have been enjoying being a very adventurous couple for a little while now. We usually like to flirt with other women and have drinks and occasionally things get a little wild. We have even enjoyed some time at swinger's clubs, mostly watching and sometimes putting on a show for the other patrons. Recently I even got a surprise sprung on me by my husband that ended with me being used by a complete stranger.

Yesterday I got even.

"Tonight I have a little surprise in store for you." I told my husband Mark out of the blue.

"What would that be exactly?" He asked, but I wouldn't answer.

He was going to just have to wait and see. In truth the surprise was going to be one of our regular date night trips to the swinger's club we visit. This time it wouldn't be any ordinary night though. I have a friend at the club and she was able to tell me of something new at the club. She even got the ok to give us the first use of the new attraction. That was going to be the real surprise. My husband always thinks he can out do me, as far as who is naughtier. Tonight I think I may surprise him.

Part one of my plan was to get him to agree to give me one favor that can't be turned down. I couldn't just ask, so I had my friend Sarah from the club help me out. Sarah is one sexy little petite early thirties Asian woman with perfect little breasts and a tight little round ass. She is also someone that Mark is always eyeing and would fuck in a heartbeat if I gave him the permission to. That permission is exactly what I had planned.

"Hey baby, would you mind if we go stop by Sarah's before we head out on our date night?" I gave him a wink as I said it.

"Hell no I wouldn't mind, maybe she could just ride with us to the club later" He said winking back.

"That's actually exactly what I was thinking, but I need to talk with her first about your surprise." I saw my moment to pounce as his smirk fell off his face as his guard dropped. " Also after I talk to her but before we leave I was also thinking of fucking her, what do you think?" Victory was already mine for this part of the plan, he was speechless. Without losing pace I continued. "In fact how about we both have her together, but you're gonna have to do something for me."

"Anything you want beautiful, just name it." he said giving up without so much as a question as to what.

I said,"I'll tell you what it is that I want when we get there." Once we pulled into her driveway and went in to meet her we found her sitting on her couch waiting for us in a small tight skirt and a top barely wide enough to cover her breasts. Her outfit looked like mine only with the middle removed as I was wearing a tight black dress barely long enough to cover my ass standing up. When I sat down anyone in front of me was going to clearly be able to see I wasn't wearing anything under it.

"Lets go talk in the bedroom real quick" I told Sarah before Mark had a chance to even say hello. We hurried to her bedroom and I sat on the bed in front of her and started making sure everything was ready. "Is it all set and ready for tonight?" I asked excitedly.

"You're gonna do it huh?" she replied.

I looked at her and smiled "damn right I am, time to shock the hell out of him."

She started giggling too "Yes then, its all ready for you two. They finished it this morning and you two will be the first people to try it out." as she finished she lowered herself down to my face and gave me a deep kiss. " Now you said you had some kind of thank you for helping get this surprise arranged?" she said looking at me with a smile on her face. And a naughty little look in her eye.

"Mark! Come in here real quick! " I shouted out to him. Almost like he was waiting to start a race he immediately made his way down the hall and was in the doorway before I even finished calling him.

"And what are you two beautiful ladies plotting?" He asked as he walked into the room. Sarah looked at him and said "Gina was just about to tell me how she planned on saying thank you for a favor I did for her." Sarah looked back at me still sitting in front of her.

"Well before I show my appreciation I need one more thing from you." I told Sarah as I stood up and walked over to Mark. I continued before she could ask what, "I need you to be our witness to Mark telling me he will give me one favor that cant be refused"

She looked at Mark and said in a very sexy tone,"come on promise her that favor"

"I promise I will give you one favor that I cannot back out of no matter what" Said Mark.

"There, he gave you your promise. So where is my thank you? " Sarah asked moving a little closer to the two of us.

"Your thank you is right here." I said as I unzipped Mark's pants and slipped his cock out. I proceeded to undress us both as she slipped out of what could barely be called clothes. "Your thank you is also here" I moved around behind her and cupped a breast in one hand and her pussy in the other.

"I really love the way you show your gratitude!" She panted out as she reached out for the cock in front of her and pulled my husband closer.

"I really like it too." said mark as he leaned into Sarah letting his cock rub against her hot pussy lips. He bent over and kissed her as I continued rubbing her cunt, and now my husbands cock at the same time. He slowly guided us down to the bed and laid Sarah down on her back and me over her waist. "I think you should give Sarah a good grinding so she can really see just how much you appreciate whatever it is she did for you."

I straddled her parted thighs and pressed my clit to hers and slowly began grinding my hips in circles. "Oh shit this is going to make me cum so fucking fast" I said as I locked eyes with Sarah. I could tell she was in the same boat but she was panting and moaning too hard to say it.

"Uuhhhh fuck!" is all that Sarah could say as she started to orgasm and soak both of their pussies as she gushed.

Just as my own orgasm started to hit and I moaned so loud the neighbors probably heard, I felt Marks hands lay me down on my back and I felt his lips and tongue crash against my clit. My husband was licking all of Sara's cum off my pussy and I was enjoying every second of it.

"Hey! My pussy needs to be cleaned up too!" Sarah said as she threw a leg over me and put her dripping wet pussy right in front of my face. The smell of her wet sex was amazing and instantly made me wetter. The taste was just as amazing. I ran my tongue up and down Sarah's pussy like the best tasting scoop of ice cream I had ever had, and savored every bit of it.

"Fuck me Gina! You're one amazing pussy eater!" Sarah nearly screamed as she started to grind her pussy on my lips and tongue. This was actually my first time eating out another woman, but it sure as hell wont be my last. It's only fair since I know Mark loved eating pussy and that's the one thing I'm selfish about. Our little rules for playing with others includes no eating other women. Now it wont just be because I love the way Mark eats me, but because I am now a pussy lover myself and I know he will love watching. As if he read my mind Mark moved us around, putting Sarah on her back again and Me in between her thighs with my ass high in the air.

"If you're going to start eating pussy I want a good view." Mark said with a grin as he eased my lips back down to Sarah's pussy. I resumed Eating out my hot little friend and was enjoying my husbands touch as he began groping my breasts, and then my ass that he loves so much. Finally he was reaching around my waist rubbing my wet pussy. Just before my second huge orgasm the hand stopped and I could feel the head of a hard dick start to rub the entrance of my vagina. An instant later my husband pushed his hard cock deep into my wet hole in one fast motion.

"Oh shit! Yes, fuck me!" He started to thrust harder and deeper. Every thrust into me crushed my face into the beautiful pussy I was licking feverishly.

"Keep fucking her! Im cumming again! UUUUhhhhhh!" Sarah started gushing into my mouth. She was so petite but had so much pussy juice flowing out of her. It tasted so sweet and amazing I couldn't stop licking it up.

"I'm cumming too babe!" Mark announced as I started feeling his cock pulse and a hot sensation wash over the inside of my vagina. I could tell he had filled me up since I could feel it already running down my thigh and he hadn't even pulled out yet.

"Don't you drop any of that on my sheets I just changed them." Sarah said as she made her way around and under me. I could feel her tongue run up my thigh and catch the cum running down it. She continued up my thigh all the way to my husbands still hard cock. He slowly slipped his cock out of my pussy and into her mouth where she sucked and licked every bit of my juices and his cum off of it. I had rolled over onto my back to try and keep from dripping cum everywhere. "I can't keep it in anymore it's too much!" I said as my muscles started to relax. Sarah with out skipping a beat began licking me clean as well. Not to be left out Mark began kissing me and running his tongue over my lips. Clearly taking advantage of the technicality of not eating pussy but tasting my friend anyway.

After everyone cleaned and showered we finally made our way to the club. It was a nice clean little discreet Swinger's club for those 21 and older, since they allowed alcohol on the premises. Once there we got checked in and our belongings in the reserved lockers, and the three of us sat down to have a drink before things really got going.

"So what was this big surprise?" Mark asked, clearly still excited from helping to thank Sarah for being such a good friend.

"Don't you worry you're about to find out" Sarah said as she motioned to the woman waving her down from the hallway that lead back to the play rooms.

"Yeah, get up and follow me." I told him as I waved to Sarah and led Mark down the hallway. Just as we got to the end Mark asked about the signs on the wall where there used to be a door to one of the smallest couples only play rooms. "Don't you worry about it, come over here." I said as I pulled him to the adjacent room and led him through a door that was new to him, and into a small room that used to be for couples.

Mark looked around the room, and I could see him linger over the wall where the door used to be instead of the one we came through and locked behind us. He walked over to where the door was and began reading the signs.

"Cock through curtain = suck it", pussy through curtain laying on bench = eat it, on all four = fuck it"

My husband started to piece it together as he felt where the wall ended and a curtain began down to the floor, with a bench from our side to the hallway side.

" Are we inside a glory hole?" He said clearly shocked. " you're damn right we are, now get ready to do that favor for me." I told him with a big gotcha smile. "This is the clubs new glory hole and we are going to break it in together."

"You're fucking with me right?" he said half smiling half nervous I wasn't. "Not even a little, and I'd be careful using that phrase right now." I said pointing to the fuck it sign and giggling. I moved over and began to kiss my husband deeply, and quickly undressing us both. Any minute our time in the glory hole would start and I was going to enjoy every second of my revenge.

It didn't take long for our first customer to show up. A nice sized cock slipped through the curtain and I knelt down in front of it and looked into my husbands eyes and said "I've got this one but I'm not going to be doing all the work." I know Mark has a little bit of a Bi interest, and tonight as part of my revenge I am going to make him explore it a bit. I made quick work of the first cock to come through tonight. When I was finished almost immediately a narrow waist and a sweet smelling pussy with a nicely trimmed bush backed in on all fours. I pointed up to the fuck it sign and then reached into a bag that had been left for me. I pulled out a cute little strap on and said, "I'll take this one too." I smiled at the dumbfounded look on Mark's face. I knew he was lost now, he didn't know what to expect next.

I finished pounding the cute little pussy that had backed in, it was quickly replaced with I assume her friend who had been waiting next to her. The new woman was laying on the bench legs spread and her shaved pussy waiting for a good licking.

"This one is yours." I told him surprising him by breaking my own selfish rule. I pulled him down and nearly ground his face into her cunt.

"Oh fuck that's great" was moaned from the other side of the wall. I could tell they were both loving it, and as soon as he finished making her cum I went along with my new found love for pussy and licked his lips clean.

"you like that huh? You getting some pussy and your hot wife tasting it from your lips." I said with a huge grin.

"Fuck yes I do." is all he got out before another cock slipped through the curtain. He looked at me over the cock expecting me to say I would take it. I just smiled and shook my head. I will never forget the deer in the headlights look on his face as he realized what I wanted. I grabbed the cock at its base, and put a hand on the back of his head and pushed his mouth over the head and then sat and watched my husband give some stranger a blow job just like he had me do before. Just as he finished I looked him straight in the eye and said, "Is this what you expected for your surprise?"

"No it was not, you truly got me this time." Mark said as the curtain rustled again and another wanting pussy backed in wanting a good pounding. I let him take that one too.

The next person to visit us was another woman, but this one was different. I knew this pussy well as I had spent a good part of the afternoon licking it. Just so Sarah knew she had been recognized, we gave her a little something special. I winked at mark and pulled her back until just her head was in the hallway. "You're gonna fulfill a little fantasy of hers." I whispered to mark. I got under my friend and eased the strap on into her, and motioned to my husband to come closer. He caught on to what I wanted him to do right away. As I started to suck on one of Sarah's nipples, Mark began sliding his lubed up cock into Sarah's beautiful ass and fulfilled her fantasy of double penetration. As soon as her holes were filled she started moving her hips to fuck herself on the two cocks. It wasn't long before she was riding them hard and deep. I could see by Marks expression that he was about to fulfill another of Sarah's fantasies. The tight ass and the feeling of the dildo in her pussy pressed against his cock pushed him over the edge quickly.

"MMMMMHHHH" slipped past Mark's lips as his cock began shooting cum deep into our friend's ass. Sarah shook and nearly collapsed on me while she came as well. As she slowly crawled over me to leave I got a glimpse of my husbands cum dripping out of her ass. It looked so good. "When we get home later you're going to fill up my ass just like that." I told him with a smile and a little tug on his cock. We didn't know it yet but that was not the last tight little butt Mark would be in that night, and I don't mean mine.

We were nearing the end of our allotted time as the giving end in the glory hole, and we had traded off sucking cocks, eating and fucking pussies. Two of our last customer backed in, but surprisingly they weren't women wanting their pussies pounded. They were two slim fit men wanting to be fucked this time. This time we were both shocked as we hadn't even considered this, although the club catters to all couples so we shouldn't really be surprised. I volunteered to peg the first customer, telling Mark that he surprised me with being fucked by a man, and now I was surprising him with fucking a man.

While I gave the stranger the thrusting they were wanting Mark decided to get a little something for himself too. My husband gently took my head in his hands and turned it to the side and slipped his very hard cock into my mouth as I continued pegging the stranger. As the man came during his pegging so did my husband down my throat. he was quickly replaced by his partner. Smiling I looked up at Mark and told him "this one is all you."

"you want me to fuck him?" he said nervously.

"Yes baby, that's exactly what I want. I also want something else." I pushed him forward and watched my husbands cock slip slowly into the clearly tight ass of the stranger. Just as Mark started to slowly fuck him I straddled the stranger putting my soaking wet pussy right in front of my husbands face. "You got to cum in my mouth while I was fucking someone's ass, now I'm going to cum in yours while you fuck this ass." I told him and without another word I pulled his face into my pussy while tossing a leg over his shoulder and bracing against the wall for what I knew was going to be a huge orgasm for everyone.

Mark was now pumping hard into the stranger's tight ass while my pussy juice was running down his chin. The moans getting loader on the other side of the wall told us our customer was close to finishing.

"I'm cumming babe." was all Mark was able to say as he started cumming hard into the ass wrapped around his cock. His pulsing cock was all the stranger could handle as he started shooting his own cum onto the towel beneath his hard cock that he was now stroking while being fucked.

I bit down on my lip and muffled a scream with my hand as I started shaking and gushing into my husbands mouth. I grabbed Marks head and pulled him tight into my pussy his tongue going so deep it grazed my G-spot and I instantly stated cumming again in less than a couple seconds after the last orgasm. I nearly collapsed on the stranger below me. Then the lock clicked on the door, but we were to lost to hear it.

"Holy Shit!" Sarah said as she stood behind my husband taking in the scene. The stranger slowly made his way out and my husband tossed a very full condom in the trash. I couldn't even stand anymore. I laid on the floor exhausted at my sexy friend's feet. "Next time you guys sign up for this room I'm fucking coming with you!" Sarah said with a huge smile as she helped me up and we all went back out to relax. And I told her everything that happened. Mark and I got to enjoy her shocked sexy face for hours into the night and morning.

It was an amazing experience, and I finally got to be the one doing the shocking between my husband and I. The only problem is I know he will get even he always does. I hope he does I don't ever want the adventures to stop.