Gina's Adventures: Sorority Sluts

Story Info
Gina takes on a new position at the sorority house.
5.9k words
4.21
17.8k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I took the job working on the local college campus I didn't realize what kinds of perks it was going to come with. Originally I was going to be working full time as an HR manager for the college's personnel office. However, as things often go, plans changed quickly. The college reduced me to a part time position that barely covered the apartment I was living in, while working away from home. To make up the income shortages I am having to find a second job. It was that second job that had a lot of perks. It was supposed to be a job that had very great responsibilities, so what better place to apply for it than at a bar.

I normally don't go to a bar alone. I'm a forty year old petite Filipina who keeps in good shape, with a perfectly sized set of tits for my body, and then rounded off with a tight round ass and great thighs. When I go to a bar alone, I don't usually get left alone. On this occasion I am here alone in the little bar just off campus surrounded by horny on their way to being drunk college guys. I have three drinks already in front of me that I didn't buy, which isn't really something I'm complaining about, and have already handed out at least ten no's in as many minutes. Why am I enduring this test of patience? I am here to meet a friend of mine who also works at the college as housemother for one of the sororities on campus. She is moving out of state and has offered me her place in light of my job situation.

Sitting here waiting was being made slightly better by the fact that I was through two of my three free drinks, which made the stares I was getting here a little more fun and less annoying. The other reason I didn't expect. It was a table of women sitting in the corner. They were all beautiful, two blondes, a fiery red head, and an Asian woman with jet black hair like mine. Being beautiful wasn't what I thought was interesting though, there were plenty of beautiful women running all around campus. After years of adventures with my husband I have come to appreciate a beautiful woman, but those were usually friends we met at clubs and others in the lifestyle. What made this group interesting was that the taller of the two blondes kept looking at me. I knew she wasn't looking past me since my back was to the wall. She also would only stare when I was focused elsewhere and I only met her eyes for a split second before she looked away. I kind of felt like I was back in high school with someone admiring me from afar. I didn't know how lost I was in the moment until I heard my friend Diane's voice come from in front of me and I never even saw her.

"Hey! Gee." She said as she snapped her fingers in my face. "You okay? Maybe you should slow down on the drinks, they're expensive here" Diane said as she sat down. She was older than me, in her early fifties but still so sexy.

I looked at her real quick like I had been caught doing something wrong and said"What?! Oh, its okay I didn't buy them, they just keep showing up as I finish them. I'm set up with a taxi later anyway so I don't have to walk either."

Diane giggled a little and said"then you give me this one, and you can have the next one that shows up." She reached across the table and took some blue monstrosity, and before she even had her mouth on the straw a crown and coke showed up on another napkin with another number on it. "At least you know where to go whenever you're needing a drink" Diane joked at me.

"No shit, they're all probably hoping I need a ride home after drinking to much." I said and we both laughed about all the horny dicks hoping to get lucky.

We chatted for a bit and she filled me in on a few of the details of the job. I had been approved for it and would be starting there at the end of the week when Diane left the house. Perk number one with this job was I actually got paid to live in the house while running it. Kind of like a stay at home mom that gets paid for all the work every other mom doesn't get any respect for. While she was handing me the last of the forms I needed, and the spare house key, I could not stop looking over her shoulder to look at the blonde who was still staring me down. Staring me up and down would probably be a better description.

"Hey Gee, why don't you cancel the cab and I'll have Jess drop you off on her way back to the house." Diane said cutting into my distracted thoughts again. "I brought her car to her so she could go back to the house while I drop the other girls off for some shopping. They know they are getting a new housemother and decided it was an occasion to go shopping." She said pointing to the table of beautiful women that had been distracting me from the corner of the room.

A cute little brunette had now joined the rest of the women. When Diane pointed the taller blonde stood up. Clearly this mid twenties something woman took very good care of herself. She had hair just past her shoulders, what I guessed were a beautiful set of c-cups over her flat stomach and toned thighs. All of which were mostly on display as all she had on were a skirt that didn't quite cover her ass all the way as she stood up , and a very low cut top. I was pretty lost in the image of the young woman as Diane continued to motion to her and talk.

Diane went on saying "Jess here will make sure you get up to your apartment, and she will help you bring up the gift bag I have in the trunk for you as a welcome to the house gift."

Jess chimed in as she approached and heard the last of what Diane was saying. "Yes Ma'am, I will take good care of you." Then she gave me a deeply devilish smile that I was surprised by. Not because it was startling, but because it caused a little itch to start under the little pair of running shorts I was wearing.

"Thank you Dee, I know I wont get to see you off since you're leaving very early morning, so let me tell you now how much I appreciate it." I said looking at Diane, who started giving me the same devilish look Jess had.

"Oh hold your thank you until after you settle in, I've still got a bit of a surprise I left you, thank me after that." She said continuing the smile while she gave me a good very tight goodbye hug.

I could feel her breast through her shirt pressed against mine and I could swear her nipples were rock hard. Of course I was still staring at Jess, who was still making eyes at me though not shyly looking away anymore. So the rock hard nipples might have just been mine.

Jess led me out of the bar and to her car that Diane dropped off which was waiting oddly way back in the parking lot despite there being parking right up front. It was a tiny car, not much bigger than a smart car. I am only five foot tall so it wasn't much for me to worry about, but Jess was easily five foot six or taller. It must feel a little cramped for those long beautiful legs.

"Sorry the car is so small, I'm pretty sure the trunk has more space than the seats do, but I live on a college budget." Jess joked and flashed a sexy smile as she unlocked the car.

"No problem I should fit in just fine." I said joking back and climbed into the front passenger seat.

"You certainly do fit, and just... fine" Jess came back with another devilish smile.

I tried to buckle the seat belt but the belt stopped a few inches short of the buckle. I tugged a couple times and then a couple more time and then looked back at Jess. She looked up quickly from what I assumed were my jiggling breasts while tugging on the seat belt.

"You stuck?" she said reaching across me. "The belt locks and sometimes needs to be pushed back in because it wont go back on its own" Jess reached even further having to turn in her seat. As she reached her arm brushed across my breasts, and her breasts ended up just in front of me. While she pushed the belt back in her shirt hung away from her and I could see her breasts swaying gently inside covered with no bra at all. I felt that itch growing, and then felt my face flush as I watched her nipples suddenly stand erect.

"I almost got it" She said staring me right in the face as I clearly checked out her body. "Are you okay ma'am? You're skin is so warm I can feel it without even touching you." Jess commented as she reached and touched my cheek with the back of her hand still holding her open shirt and hard nipples in plain sight.

"I'm okay, it just felt hot in here all of a sudden that's all." I replied. I was wondering what the hell was happening. I had this beautiful college girl practically in my lap that I had only even seen for the first time a couple of hours ago.

"Got it." She said as she pulled the belt back out and clicked the buckle together for me. "You ready ma'am?" Asked Jess, but I don't think she was referring to the seat belt and car ride. I at least now realize that is not what she was asking about.

The drive was mostly uneventful other than us trading sideways glances when the other wasn't looking. That itch was slowly growing and I knew what was going to happen later while I was on my usual video call with Mark. I was however getting really tired of all the ma'am business. I know she was just being polite, and it sounds even more polite in her southern accent, but that shit makes me feel old and old can go fuck itself. We pulled up right out in front of the building and we started climbing out and gathering up all of our stuff.

"I will grab Miss Diane's welcome present for you out of the trunk." She said as we met at the back of the car. Jess opened the trunk and saw the gift bag pushed further in since the closer part of the trunk was full of a mix of just about everything.

"Can you reach it okay?" I asked seeing that it was almost buried.

"Yes ma'am, just give me a second to get it out. Its buried but I can reach it." She said as she bent over deep into the trunk. As Jess bent over her barley cover anything skirt was soon pulled high enough that it covered nothing.

I watched her skirt slowly rise and reveal the majority of her beautiful ass, and a very smooth waxed set of pussy lips. I gasped a little under my breath as I watched and moved behind her to block any other view. While I got lost looking yet again at Jess's figure I noticed that her pussy was glistening slightly. I was not the only one enjoying the car ride.

" I have it Ma'am" I heard and snapped out of my stupor. She stood up holding a large gift bag stapled shut at the top. "I'll give you a hand getting it up ma'am."

"Okay, I would appreciate it." I told her as we headed for the stairs. I gave her my apartment number and then followed behind her up two flights of stairs looking at her flawless ass. I would love to be that age, but this woman was making me settle for just having her. Which was a new sensation for me. This was the first woman I had felt lust for all on my own.

"We're here ma'am." Said Jess stepping to the side of my door so that I could open it. Once inside I pointed her to the coffee table so she could set everything down. I got one more good glimpse of everything under her skirt as she bent down to set the bag down.

"Thank you Jess, but could I get one more favor from you?" I asked her, and before she could say anything I said. "Please stop calling me Ma'am, and just call me Gee."

"Certainly Gee, and if I accidentally call you ma'am again, feel free to punish me how you see fit." She looked me up and down as she said it and ended it with a wink. As she said it I could just imagine myself giving her a good spanking, and the itch kept growing.

"I just might Jess." I said with my own sly smile. This girl's teasing was starting to pull me into her games. "I have to hop on a video call with my husband in about an hour, you're welcome to stay for a bit if you need to sit down." I offered.

"No, that's okay. I have to get back to the house. We are planning a little welcome gift for you, and it still has some setting up to do." She replied, and walked quickly over and put her arms me. Jess didn't bend down any so my face ended up almost directly between her breasts, and as she squeezed I could feel her still hard nipple against the side of my lips. Her hug continued and during her hug her hand slowly wandered to my ass with just the slightest squeeze. "I cant wait til you're all ours at the house. " she said as she let go of her embrace.

"Thank you, I'm looking forward to it too." I said as she stepped back hopefully not noticing my hand lingering on her ass.

She quickly made her way out with a very accomplished grin on her face. Once she was gone I tried to get her out of my mind by going through the bag Diane had left me. Inside I found a bottle of wine, and a note in a box. The note read.

"Hey Gee,

I'm going to be out of the house before you get there, so I just wanted to give you one last piece of advice. If the lights ever go out in your room don't panic, you'll be in good hands. Please take good care of my girls just like I did, and they will be as good with you as they were with me."

At the bottom she drew a small winking face. I wasn't sure what to make of the card. I thought maybe the house was haunted or something. I continued on with the evening still confused and so excited by what happened on the way home. I got naked and showered up and set up my phone on its little stand for my video call and waited only a few minutes before my husband was on the screen.

"Hey babe, how was your meetup with Diane?" Mark asked.

"Drinks with Diane was fine, then I got dropped off by Jess."

"Who is Jess?" Mark asked kind of puzzled.

I proceeded to tell him the whole story of the seat belt, the trunk, the stairs, the hug, and all the cryptic messages. I even told him about the weird note from Diane about haunted houses. After listening I could already tell he was turned on listening to my tales of the sexy blonde that did everything but jump on me. I decided to really make his night and give him a little show. Also I still had the itch and it wasn't going to wait any longer to scratch it.

"You should have seen her babe, she was amazing looking." I said as I started slipping out of my clothes. First pulling the thin shirt that my nipples already were threatening to cut holes through. Then I slipped off my shorts. I sat on the floor with the phone and stand sitting in front of me with a perfect view of my whole body.

"It sounds like it. It looks like maybe she turned you on a little hun." he said as I saw his cock slip through the front of his boxers.

"You have no idea babe. I wanted her. I could have kissed her so easy." I started to rub my stomach and one of my breast. "I could see when she bent over she wasn't wearing any underwear, and I got a little day dream in my head, I wanted to get down right there behind her and lick her." My hand moved from my stomach down to my thighs. "I bet if she saw I was as wet as she was, she would have sat me on the couch and eaten me out right here." I said as I moved my hand from my thigh to my clit. I rubbed it in circles while my husband stroked his cock and listened to my college girl fantasy I was spinning. "If she had stayed you might be watching us eating each other right now." I said as I pinched my nipple and pulled on it slightly. "Would you like to see that baby?" I asked as I was plunging fingers in and out of my pussy and rocking my hips back and forth.

"You better fucking believe I would want to see that hot stuff." He said.

"I love it when you watch me on here babe." I told him as my hand moved from my breast to my clit, and my other fingers continued to fuck me. It didn't take much longer for his cock to start shooting cum. When he was done his cum was running down his stomach and down his cock.

"That was amazing babe. I'm glad your day went so well for you." He said with a huge smirk.

"Thank you for listening, now just keep watching. " I told him. I closed my eyes and continued to play with my still getting wetter pussy. I reached off screen and got the dildo I kept nearby in a drawer. As my husband watched I slipped the dildo into myself and proceeded to fuck myself silly. I didn't last long between the flirting sorority girl, and my husbands still dripping cock in front of me. The orgasm that came was so hard I spasm and kicked the phone backwards a little.

"Holy shit hun, you still there?" My husband said from my face down phone. I reached over and still convulsing a little set it back up.

"I'm still here baby, just exhausted now." I said with a smile. We said our good byes after chatting for a bit longer. I went right to sleep after my call.

A few days later on my move in day, all the girls showed up at my apartment to help with the last of my boxes of things I didn't want the movers handling. This was really the first time I got to meet everyone without them or I running by to complete some errand. First to come in was of course Jess. Following close behind her was Nat, who was not quite as tall as Jess and sported shorter shoulder length hair. She smelled of lavendar. Third through my door was Anna, the Asian girl with black hair just barely to her ears, She had the smallest breasts of all of them but they fit her body very well. After her was the red head Susan. She was very fit and a bit more muscular than the rest of them. Last of the girls through the door was the beautiful Cara, a brunette about my height wearing a pixie cut and glasses. We chatted for a while and slowly packed things as we joked, and in Jess's case subtly flirted by lingering in a hug here, or purposely forgetting and calling me ma'am there. Eventually we made it to the house and I got my room situated.

Jess popped into my room not long before the scheduled dinner time to inform me that it was almost time for the welcome party. "Before we all start partying and having fun I just wanted to come up and say welcome personally." Jess told me as she closed the door behind her. She walked over to me and gave me a hug, a very tight hug. "Welcome Ma'am." She said and then giggled. As she stood there in our embrace she began to lightly kiss my ear. Her kisses slowly moved to my neck. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I was supposed to be the one running this house. I was supposed to be the boss, but I couldn't even tell Jess to stop. Probably because even though this was very bad, I fucking loved it. My husband has been showing me for years how fun being bad was, and I found that I love it. This was so wrong, and it was making me even wetter knowing that.

"Stop calling me ma'am young lady!" I said with a little force. My hands had found their way from her back down to her ass while she was kissing my neck. As I was chastising her for calling me ma'am, I lifted her skirt and gave her to good slaps on her bare ass.

"uuuhhmm, yes Gee." she said in response and clearly getting what she wanted started kissing my collar bone and moved my shirt up so she could kiss down to my breasts. She kissed every inch of my breast before finally lightly sucking on one nipple.

"Your turn sweetie, show me those beautiful tits again." I told her as she pulled off her little sweater. As her tits dropped out of her sweater I caught them in my hands, and began to massage them. Then I lowered my lips to one nipple and lightly pinched the other. "You've been teasing the hell out of me since I saw you at the bar, Why?" I asked while swapping nipples in my mouth.

"Because you're fucking amazing, and I couldn't control myself when I saw you were going to be replacing Diane." She said as she continued to massage my breast with one hand and the other sliding down my stomach to cup what must be by now a hot to the touch pussy.

" It's time!" We heard shouted from downstairs. We quickly threw our clothes back on and Jess left the room so we would not make it down at the exact same time.

The party was fun. We all had some drinks and had some naughty chat about boyfriends and in my case my very dirty minded husband. They all seemed to be interested in him as they all though once you were married all the fun was over. I had to explain to them that it was not true. By the end we were all drunk and I slipped back upstairs hoping Jess would be back to finish what we started.

12