Gina's Adventures: Sorority Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a soft knock at the door, and Jess stepped in and closed the door almost all the way just leaving it slightly open. "Its time to give you your welcome gift." she said.

"I thought the party was the welcome gift?" I questioned.

"Not by a long shot now come here and let me take care of your clothes, and a little massage before your gift is ready to be given to you." she replied.

Jess Laid me down and began kissing me on my lips this time. She continued to kiss me the whole time she pulled off my shorts exposing my already excited pussy. The kissing moved to my stomach and then to my breasts following my shirt as she slid it off. We laid in bed just kissing and whispering to each other for a few minutes. Afterwards she began to massage my whole body. I was in heaven as she rubbed my shoulders and back. When she moved down to my ass, she gave it an extra good massage. Just like my husband likes to do, Jess began to massage my thighs and graze my pussy lips just slightly. She moved up and down my body and rubbed every inch of me front and back.

After her last trip around my body Jess stood up and laid me on my back. "I am going to turn out the lights now and your are going to get your surprise" she said heading for the door. "Now when the lights go out don't worry you're going to be in good hands" she smiled and clicked off the lights.

"That was Diane's note" is all I could think in my head. Was Diane fucking Jess in the house too? Was Jess one of the job perks Diane mentioned? My mind was spinning when I felt Jess's hand cup my pussy.

"Are you ready for your surprise Gee?" said Jess.

"I am I cant stand it anymore, my pussy is on fire!" I told her. I needed her so bad right now. My mind was racing and I needed some sex that would keep up.

"Okay, here is your surprise." Jess said as her hand disappeared. But before I could protest I felt her crawling over me but something felt different. I felt lips clamp around one of my nipples. She began sucking it gently, massaging it with her hand at the same time like she was trying to get milk from it. My husband sucks my tits like this, and its my favorite. She continued to suck and I wrapped my hands around her and pulled her to me while she continued. She was warm and soft and I could feel her nipples on her small perky breasts on my stomach. I then ran my fingers through her short ear length hair and though to myself "Oh shit, this is Anna. I'm about to cum from my nipples being sucked and its another of the girls I am supposed to be a house mom for. " this revelation sent me over the edge. "UUUhhhh fuck, I'm cumming" I shuddered as the orgasm rolled through my body.

"Was that good Gee? Do you want more of your surprise?" Jess asked while she kissed me on my lips and neck.

"Please, Jess, Give me more." I begged knowing that there were now two beautiful sorority sisters taking care of my body.

I then felt a set of lips on my other nipple, but there was also a set of hands on my arm pulling it up to a pussy that was mostly waxed except for a little landing strip. "This must be Anna." I thought since I knew Jess had a bare pussy. I was approaching another orgasm when I felt shoulder length hair fall across my breast. "This isn't Anna or Jess" screamed in my mind. Who was sucking my nipple and letting me play with their pussy? Then suddenly I could smell the lavender. Nat, the other beautiful blonde was sucking me to another orgasm, and from the way her hips were grinding her pussy into my fingers I knew she was close too. Another set of convulsions slammed through me as I came. I could hear Nat on the floor moaning quietly through her own too.

"Damn Gee, you seem to really love fucking sorority girls!" Said Jess as she lifted a hand of mine to her pussy and let me slide my fingers in her.

"I do, I love fucking you girls." I said between pants. My pussy was dripping wet after gushing through two orgasms. I need to be touched so bad. These girls have been teasing my nipples so good, but I need my pussy to get attention too. "My pussy is so hot right now, please eat me." I begged Jess as I fingered her and listened to her moans.

"Your pussy needs some love too huh? Okay, how do you like to be eaten?" asked Jess.

"My lips, suck on my pussy lips please." I begged some more. I felt hands run up my thighs and part them. I am fingering Jess, I can still hear Nat on the floor and it sounds like she is playing with her very wet pussy, this must be Anna. The woman's body was small and slender. She ran her tongue in short licks all around my pussy lips. After teasing every inch of my pussy she began sucking on my pussy lips. I almost clamped my thighs around her head it was so good. When I twitched I felt something hard on the front of her face sitting on her nose. I reached down to confirm my suspicions. Very short hair, this little pussy teaser is Cara. She kept up her little assault on my pussy. Cara sucked on my lips, then ran her tongue to my clit for a good sucking on it. Her sucking my clit was all I could take. "Uhhh fuck!" I screamed as I started to gush all over Cara's lips. She lapped every part of my pussy cleaning up my cum.

"Ahh Fuck Gee I'm cummming!" Jess screamed as I felt her hot juices start to run down my arms from her orgasmic cunt. I then heard her collapse to the floor. "Lets find out if you eat pussy as well as you like being eaten." Jess said from the floor.

I could feel one of the girls crawling up the bed, kissing my thighs. Then kissing my soaking wet pussy. After that moving up to lightly suck a nipple as she passes by. On to my neck. Next I could taste my pussy on her lips. Then I could feel her Nipple brush across my lips. She positioned herself with a thigh on either side of my head. I could smell her pussy, and her scent was driving me wild. I felt her lower her pussy to my lips, and I gently kissed her pussy. It was covered in a neatly trimmed bush of what I could tell in the dark was bright red hair. I was about to have Susan fucking my face with her pussy. I slipped out my tongued and ran it up her sweet smelling slit. I could feel her shudder. I held onto her thighs and pushed my tongue into her. She began to slowly move her hips. I kept a good pace with her and let her fuck my face. Her pussy was wet and tasted beautiful. She rode my lips for several minutes. Before screaming in ecstasy and collapsing next to me on the bed. I had just fucked the last of the sorority sisters. I was now just as slutty at they were and I fucking loved it.

"One last piece to your surprise." Jess said standing next to me.

"What is it, I've already fucked every girl in the house?" I responded. I could hear them all standing around me now quietly cooing and moaning. Also I could heard the sounds of dripping wet pussies being fingered all around me like a naughty applause for the slut who just fucked all of the sorority sisters she is supposed to be the responsible house mom for.

"Not every girl." Jess said as I felt a woman position herself over me in a sixty-nine position.

"Who could this be, There isn't anyone else here." I thought to myself. My train of thought was interrupted by a tongue slipping in between my pussy lips. I opened my mouth to moan but the mystery woman's pussy was thrust back to my lips, and without hesitation I started licking her pussy like there was no tomorrow. I sucked her pussy lips, and ran my tongue from her clit to her asshole, just as she was doing to me. It was when her tongue slipped into my ass that I almost lost it. In retaliation I slipped two fingers into her pussy and began exploring her ass with my tongue. In no time the whole room was filled with moans. The mystery woman and then me screaming afterwards set off the sisters who all took turns moaning and collapsing to the floor in exhaustion.

"Lights." I heard a familiar voice pant. The lights came on and the Mystery woman on top of me turned out to be Diane! "Hello Gee, I told you that you'd be in good hands." she said as she winked at me and took a couple more licks of my pussy and I returned the favor before letting her move away.

"We hope you like your welcome present Gee." said Jess. She slowly climbed into the bed with me while the rest of them began getting in groups and kissing, and running their hands all over each other. Soon they were all on the floor in various stages of eating each other. "I have one more to give you from me." she said.

"What do you want to give me?" I asked as she started to straddle my waist.

"Well your husband said you really like to feel your clit grind against another, so I'm going to fuck you right now." She said as she was starting to rub her pussy against mine.

"Uuhhh, god that's fucking good. What do you mean my husband?" I asked while fucking her back.

"Mh Mh Mh, he told us all the things you like, Diane put us in contact with him. He is watching right now on a web cam, and has been the whole night." Jess pointed to a camera up in the corner of the room. She started grinding faster. Jess leaned in and that beautiful young blonde kissed me deeply while she fucked me until we both were soaking each other's pussies. Then she laid me down so that we could spend the rest of the night licking each other clean.

After several hours of playing the girls all went to their rooms. Diane and I talked in mine while she spent the night. The revelation my friend had been fucking all of these sorority sisters and that now I was, kept me up all night. Too horny to even close my eyes. Diane kept me company all night with plenty of soft tender kisses to both sets of lips.

My next video call with Mark should be interesting as he has now had plenty of time to jerk off to his wife being more slutty than he ever dreamed. I can't wait until he comes to visit. Maybe the girls and I will throw him a welcome party as well.

12