Gina's Cherry Pie

Story Info
Virgin sex.
4.2k words
3.67
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina's Cherry Pie, I wake up the next morning to Mom knocking on the door. "Dave, you got some mail." I roll out of bed and come out to the kitchen and open up the envelope to see my first unemployment check. I check the pockets of my jeans and holy fucking fentanyl jackpot! I count out nineteen patches and call Phil to dump them all; I'm not going through that withdrawal shit anymore.

I split to Bergie's to let him know I'll be coming back and he's happy as shit. "Dave, check it out. I got a deal." He opens the fridge and it's full of pork chops and sausage links. I shake my head and say, "I see Meat Curtains struck again." I laugh and it makes me think of Margo's huge cunt and our pirate sex. We smoke up a ton of weed and kick it like old times.

"Hey, let's do some Frisbee at the park and get us some chicks. Come on, Dave," Bergie says, and I figure why the fuck not. I drive us to the park and we start playing Frisbee, tossing it back and forth while puffing on some good weed. It's not long that two super cute chubby girls come over and ask if they can join in. I look at Bergie and his smile is as big as Texas, then I look over the two ladies and make my choice between the two. I take the black-haired beauty and pull her to the side. I'm looking at this huge-titted BBW and she's staring at my tattoos, so I use the line that gets me more pussy than a toilet seat. "I just got out of prison. I'm super horny and you're hot, I tell her and watch as her whole face reddens. "I can help you with that," she says.

We get them playing Frisbee and watching those huge tits jiggle is priceless, making my cock stir in my jean shorts. My big, beautiful lady comes over, sweating and struggling for breath. "My name's Gina," she tells me, "And I'm feeling so good. " I shrug my shoulders. "I'm Dave. Do you smoke? I got a smoking fetish." I pull out my phone and go to my BBW video gallery to show my sexy lady a small clip. "Ooh, cool. Yeah, I smoke cigarettes and weed, but never did anal. I'm only eighteen and a lot of guys don't like fat girls. I've only been with like two guys."

She's already nodding. "Okay everyone, we're going to Bergie's. Liquor store run," I say out loud and we pile in the truck. At the liquor store, I grab a jug of Lambrusco red wine and a pack of Virginia Slims, then make a beeline for Bergie's place. Once we walk inside, I pull Bergie aside. "Look bro, after they drink up a little, make your move." I leave him to his own devices and smoke up while the girls are drinking, feeling good about how things are going.

I start growing impatient as the need to strip down this young BBW begins to consume me. I pull Gina into my room, and she looks at the barren space. "I'm between places right now. I haven't had a chance to move my stuff." Before she has a chance to reply, I take her by surprise and kiss her deeply, feeling her tiny tongue dancing in my mouth. I put my arms around her and savor the feel of her soft skin before walking her to the bed.

"Dave, turn the light off please," she asks, and I quickly turn it off, so the only light is coming through the curtain. I grab her drink and place it on the nightstand with the cigarettes and ashtray. I crawl on her soft, large body and lift up her t-shirt to reveal her large breasts and bra. I peel her bra off and she has these huge saucer pink nipples that stand out against her white creamy skin. I kiss her pretty lips and feel her hot nipples harden against my tattooed muscular chest. I lick down her neck and she moan softly as I push both her huge tits together so both nipples fit into my mouth. I suck and tongue them together, and Gina moans, "Oh Dave, it's been so long since anyone touched me.

"I lick down her white chubby belly and she giggles like a schoolgirl. I pull off her stretch pants and panties and smell her lovely cunt scent. I deeply inhale her essence and ease her thick thighs open to reveal her shaved innie pussy slit. It's so pink, it looks delicious, and my cock is so hard it hurts. I lower my head and kiss her fat pink pussy slit. "Ooh, hey, are you really going to? Oh God yes," she moans as I reach up and massage her hot, big, 48DD tits. "Light up a cigarette Gina, and feel my tongue inside you," I tell her, watching as she reaches for the pack and puts one of the long cigarettes between her lips.

I see the lighter illuminate her pretty face for only a second before winking out and I'm left with only the burning red cherry for light. I see it brighten as I tease her wet pink cunt slit as my magical fingers work her huge erect pink nipples. "Ooh, Dave, that feels so good," she moans, goose bumps rising over her skin as I lick her big thick thighs, working the left then the right before moving back to her cum-oozing pink slit.

Her hand plays in my long hair as I find her tiny clit with my mouth and start giving it the lashing of its life. Her whole body jumps with orgasmic surprise as I pinch her hot, excited pink nipples harder and slide my wet tongue deep inside her wet cunt. I start to tongue fuck her tight pussy, but I can barely get my tongue inside it; my big dark cock is so hard, I feel myself drool hot cum into my briefs. I suck on her clit and she's now moaning loudly. "Dave, oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. I love it, oh God, don't stop."

She grinds her wet pussy on my hungry mouth, pulling my hair so hard it surprises me in a painful way. I tongue lash her clit so fast, her sex spasms and her wet pink slit leaks little streams of warm strong-tasting cunt juice into my mouth. I slurp up her love juice, basking in her stronger scent as I lick the remnants of her cum from her fat pink innie slit. I keep my fingers on her nipples, keeping her guessing between pinches, pulls, and twists as I lick down her ass crack. "Smoke that cigarette, I'm gonna lick your asshole."

She puts the cig filter to her quivering lips, her green eyes are so glossy they reflect the burning cherry as she puffs on the cigarette. I lick down her ass crack and her scent is intoxicating. I find her tiny, pink asshole and automatically smell then tongue her pink puckered ring. She jumps as I push my tongue up her ass and I pull my hands off her tits to grab her thick legs and push them to her ears.

Her large white tummy and fat pink cunt are all I see as she releases the sultry smoke in a high-pitched squeal, the smoke cloud falling over her large tits. "Oh God, what are you doing? I've never felt so good," she moans as I thrust my tongue tip into her tight vise-like asshole. I tongue fuck her tight hole, lowering my hands to her huge white ass cheeks; this is by far the biggest ass I've ever had my hands on.

I see the cigarette cherry brighten as she sucks on the cigarette, and with my wild tongue now deep inside her asshole, she pants like a bitch in heat. My hands spread her fat ass cheeks wide so I can penetrate deeper into her asshole, and she thrashes on the bed. I stick two fingers into her fat pussy slit and hear the beautiful sound come from her soul, "Oh yes, I'm cumming. Oh my God, please don't stop." Her tiny sphincter spasms and grips my long- tongue as her cunt hole quivers and her fat, beautiful body jiggles from her heavenly orgasm. Her cunt floods my face with tasty cum. I pull my tongue from her ass and lap up her love nectar, cleaning her strong pussy juice from her glistening love hole.

She puffs on the cigarette and blows the smoke in the air as I watch her tummy rise and fall as she catches her breath. I jump on her and passionately kiss her smoky mouth, and she returns the kiss with the same effort. She hugs me so hard; I know she's thrilled with my oral skills. "It's your turn," I tell her.

"Smoke another cigarette and blow the smoke on my cock." I lay down and she grabs another cigarette, places it between her lips and lights it up. I pull down my boxer briefs and my big, dark, eight-and-a-half-inch cock points at the ceiling it's so hard. "Holy shit Dave, no way. Oh my God," she says, her eyes wide. My inner smile is beaming, and I love being her biggest "so far." She grabs my cock shaft and stares in awe as her tiny chubby hand is inspecting my dark, fat dick. She drags on the cigarette and slowly licks my cum-oozing cockhead, licking the clear pre-cum from my piss hole then blows the smoke on my wet cock. Her tiny lips open so wide as I watch her pretty face fill up with my big dark cock.

She can only take half of me as her hand now plays with my balls and her mouth bobs up and down on my big dick. I grab her head and can see her eyes nod before slowly feeding her more of my horny cock, forcing her head down until I hear her gags of lust. Her throat muscles tickle my cockhead from her reflex and I'm so deep in her smoky cock-loving throat, her eyes instantly water. She pulls off, slurping all the way to the tip. "Holy shit, you have a big cock," she says before puffing on the cigarette. I grab her head, "Suck it. Make me feel good. Deep throat me, Gina," I tell her and her small mouth takes my entire length into her throat. She exhales the smoke cloud on my pubic hair as she gags loudly. I hump my hips to let her know I'm in control and want her to feel my powerful cock in her smoky throat.

Her little hand jacks off my dark shaft as she sucks me off faster, her mascara running down her face in black streaks. I fuck her mouth and feel the cum boil in my balls as the sound of her gagging fills the room. "I want you to tongue my ass," I tell her, pulling my big cum-leaking prick from her cocksucker lips and pulling my legs back. "Blow smoke on my ass and taste it." I feel her little snake tongue lick my hot asshole as she moans and thrusts her tongue tip into my horny ass. "Yes, tongue fuck my ass. Smoke it and be my slut." I help my hot fat whore by reaching down and spreading my ass cheeks open. She puffs on the cigarette and blows the smoke on my horny brown shithole as she tongues my ass and sucks on my puckered ring. I can't take it anymore. My big cock is so hard, I tell her, "Okay, time to fuck your hot little cunt

." She pulls out of my asshole and scoots back. "Dave, that was so sexy. Go slow, you're too big. I'm small down there." I smile, "Looks like I'm gonna make it bigger, honey. Now smoke that cigarette and enjoy my cock." The cigarette between her chubby fingers burns as I tease her hot pink fat innie slit with my dark mushroom head. I ease my cock into her incredibly tight cunt and I can barely ease into her wet hole. "Dave, oh God, it hurts. You're my first, please, oh it's too big." I can't be her first and as I thrust my dark cock into the tightest pussy ever, I feel something give and I ease deeper into her tight wet hole.

"Ah God, oh yes, it's so big," she moans. I hold her and kiss her as I see blood coat my big dark cock from opening up her virgin pussy. She puffs on the cigarette and says, "Wait. Oh God, let me get used to it." I pull my dick from her hot pink slit and tell her to drink your drink. All of it." She slams down her wine then lights another cigarette. I can't believe she lied to me, but I'm in for a penny, in for a pound. "Spread your legs and talk dirty. It will turn you on and relax you."

I crawl back on top of her and slide back into her tight virgin pussy. I watch my big dark dick draw more blood from her velvet shaved slit as she takes a drag off the cigarette and blows it on her tits. "Rub the cig filter on your nipples. Show me you want this big cock," I say, trying to teach her how to appeal to my smoking fetish as I'm balls deep in her wet love hole. I feel her cunt walls squeeze my dick shaft as I fuck her pussy harder while she teases her nipples with the cigarette filter. Every fuck thrust makes her whole-body jiggle and she moans, "Oh Dave, it feels so good now. Oh my God, I love you." I smile as I dick-whip another woman, putting her under my sex spell.

Her green eyes roll into her head as I grab her thick thighs to get deeper into her busted open virgin cunt. My balls slap at her fat ass cheeks as she shakes with each powerful thrust. "Reach down and rub your clit," I command her, "do it." She puts the cigarette in her wet cocksucker lips and reaches down over her big white tummy, her little fingers rub and flick her hot clit as I fuck her tight pussy harder. Her facial expressions are a beautiful blend of pleasure and pain as I feel her tighten up. "Oh God, I'm cumming. Fuck me, oh God Dave please hurry, it's hurting," she moaned, and her wet shaved slit explodes.

I feel her wetness cover my big cock as she grinds against my dick like a whore in heat. I see her puff on the cigarette and feel my big dark cock explode deep in her hot pussy, hot, thick fertile cum shooting deep inside her hot cunt. My hot jets of sperm shoot deeper and deeper into her fat womb of joy until I completely fill her with my fertile cum. I can't believe I'm still inside this virgin and her cherry is mine. I pull out and tell her, "Clean your mess off me and smoke me." She looks at me in a daze, my big cock overtaking her soul. "Oh Dave, yes, I'll do anything." She sucks off the cum and love juices from my babymaker then puffs on the cigarette, blowing the smoke on my now clean prick. "Come up here and kiss me Gina," I demand, and she crawls on top of me, smothering me in a deep french kiss before she starts crying. "No one ever touched me or wanted to touch me. Thank you, Dave. Will you be my boyfriend?" She looks at me with tears in her eyes. I'm happy but also in a state of shock. "Gina, I'm into open relationships, like bi-sexual women and swinging. I just got out of a shitty relationship, but we can hook up and I'll be your sexy friend forever.

" I wipe the tears from her happy sexy green eyes and tell her, "You're beautiful, and got some good ass pussy. Now, let's try to take your anal cherry." I pull her into my big, tattooed arms and let her know she's special. I want her to remember her first time was some hot shit! I slip into the bathroom and grab some Ora-Gel toothache medicine. As I enter the bedroom, Gina is rubbing her clit while smoking.

"See? I can be a sexy smoking slut Dave." I seriously feel my heart skip a beat and I really like my BBW smoking queen. Then it hits me. "I am Vladimir, your Romanian anal cherry breaker." She giggles like a schoolgirl, and I keep it going. "You will let me put ass-numbing medicine in your asshole." She's laughing so hard; I can tell she likes Vladimir.

"Now, put that beeg ass in air. Ju will give to me." I squeeze the whole tube of Ora-Gel up her little pink asshole and rub the rest on her little pink rosebud. I feel a sense of evil power to make her ass mine forever. I bark out, "Vladimir love booty bandit action like in prison," and she cackles loudly. I have her huge white ass in the air and I finger the outside of her puckered ring before sliding a finger in and out of her hot naughty hole. "Ju give Vladimir hot virgin asshole."

I start to fight Vladimir down inside because he wants to be rough, but as the numbing agent does its job, I slide two fingers into her tight asshole. I slide them in and out, side to side, trying to work her tight puckered ring into submission and her tightness makes my cock dance with pure excitement. "Do you feel your ass, Gina," I ask as I finger fuck her asshole. "No, it's like I feel nothing," she says, and its music to my ears. I got at least eight to ten minutes to beat her asshole up as I snicker to myself in pure naughty lust. I grab my big, hard dark cock and slather the rest of the numbing cream on my pulsating prick. I rub my big mushroom head on her pink ringed asshole and ease my big cockhead into her tight passage.

"Light up cigarette, do for Vladimir," I say in my sexy Romanian porn star accent. I feel my dark, thick cock ease inch by inch into her tight asshole, watching her pink ring stretch around my dark surprise. She lights up and drags slowly, her eyes clenched shut in pain and pleasure. She moans a large smoke cloud from her lungs, "Oh God, you're filling up my ass. I feel only a little, but if feels so good." I know she's numb and I start fucking her virgin asshole, my balls slapping against her wet cunt as I hear her gasping for air. "Holy shit, fuck my ass. Oh Dave, Dave," she moans as I fuck the tightest asshole in the universe; I've never felt anything so good.

"Oh yes Gina, rub clit and smoke please," I moan as she reaches under her big white tummy and rubs her hot clit. I watch my big dark cock open up her asshole as I fuck her harder, her tits flopping wildly as her little fingers rub her clit furiously. I can't hold back as she puts that cigarette to her quivering cocksucker lips, and it sends me over the edge. My huge cock explodes deep inside her tight asshole and jet after jet of hot cum shoots up her tight ass. Her fingers slide up her pussy slit, and my huge prick keeps cumming inside her naughty asshole, filling her full of my hot jizz.

"Oh God, I'm cumming too," she screams, "oh God no!" Her little fat twat spasms and I feel her ass tighten up around my cock. "My ass hurts, hurry, hurry," she screams out and her whole-body shakes. Her sweet pussy cums and I keep pounding my prick into her now loose sperm-oozing asshole. I can't believe how much sperm is drooling from her ass. I pull my fat cock from her gaping cum-leaking asshole. She smells her mess and is instantly embarrassed.

"Oh Dave, I'm sorry, oh God." The smell of death fills the room. "Get in the bathroom, you're pooping honey." I snap out of Vladimir and open the window, gasping for fresh air. I look down and see a multitude of brown juices all over my cock and pubic hair and oozing down my legs. Her glowing white ass cheeks are now brown. "Now you can tell everyone you're not a virgin anymore," I tell her, "And you got the shit fucked out of you." We shower and rinse off our anal love. I spray so much Lysol, I think it gets me high. I find out after the fact that she's still in high school and didn't notice all the hickies I put on her neck.

She lives with her mom who's into crack and now my interest is piqued. She invites me to meet her mom and takes me inside. I'd-love to see the look on her mom's face as she explains how we're now fuck buddies. I smell great food and the aroma is unbelievable. Gina introduces me, "Mom, this is Dave," and holy hot mom. She has bigger tits and longer hair with sexy librarian glasses. She's curvy but not a BBW like her daughter. She sees me staring at her pussy. "Nice to meet you. Nice tattoos. Hey, do you have any weed? Are you hungry?" I look at Gina, and I'm all smiles. "Yes, and yes. I'll be right back." I run out to my truck and grab my weed bag and rolling papers. I walk back inside and there's a plate full of spaghetti in front of me. "Eat first Dave, smoke with us after," she tells me.

I'm smelling this awesome food and my mouth waters. I start shoveling it in my mouth when her mom asks Gina, "So, what did you do today?" I hear Gina say the worst thing. "I learned about smoking fetishes." I'm frozen and waiting for her mom's response. "Was it good?" Gina mouths, "Hell yeah," and makes the size of my dick with her hands. Her mom is smiling at me in curiosity, her eyebrows raised up. The food is delicious.

"Gina, you didn't tell me your mom was so pretty." "You can call me Jeanie, Dave. Let's smoke and tell me about this smoking fetish." My face hurts from smiling and my stomach is doing happy flip-flops. Jeanie puts on some Led Zepplin, the great 'Physical Graffiti' album, and I twist up a fat joint. I light it and pass it to Gina as I feel the smoke in my lungs. I blow the smoke out and see Jeanie lighting up a cigarette. I stare between her sexy legs then up to her beautiful blue-green eyes. "So, smoking fetish," she says, and I'm like a deer in headlights. I respond, "I enjoy women who smoke." I tell them about my past with my dad and Mama Blanca and have both mother and daughter looking at me like a steak.

12